• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother and Son Journey Ch. 02

A Mother and Son Journey Ch. 02

12

Please read the first chapter in this story.


I had just masturbated in my own kitchen with my dear mother looking on. Now I was sitting at the breakfast table with my shorts down. My cock was spent. There was an eerie quietness and tension in the room.

My mother broke the silence first, "we have to talk about what has been going on, what just happened, and what can and cannot happen in the future."

I was all ears and very nervous to disturb any of this wonderful new thing that I had discovered with my mother. Right now, I would have done anything she wished.

"You see," she said, "You thought you were being discrete when you were ogling me at the beach, but it was really obvious. Women, even mothers are good at noticing things like that. At first I was appalled, but truth be told your father and I are really only a couple in name. At first when you were looking at me I was disgusted. After a few days, I figured it was just nice to be noticed. When I saw that I was having an obvious physical effect on you, I became flattered. After days of torturing myself, I figured that you grew up so fast and I just wanted to be close to you again."

I waited for my mother to continue on as she took a quick sip of coffee. "Over the past few days, the more you wanted me, the more I wanted you. I started wearing this bathing suit, those short-shorts, and the workout clothes to keep your interest and attention." My mother looked down and meekly stated, "I have been both pleased and disgusted with myself."

I figured that it was now or never. I was still nervous, but knew I had to keep the ball rolling. "Mom," I stammered, "the beach trip and everything since have been the best days of my life. Please don't think that you have done anything wrong. You have brought me nothing but happiness. Please, please, please, don't let anything change." Before my mom had a chance to say anything, I pulled my pants up and left. I could not stand a possible rejection at this point so I figured leaving was the best thing.

Before I went, I gave mom a quick kiss on her forehead. She shed a tear. I did not stick around to find out if it was because she was happy or sad.

The next day my dad was around the house like a fly on shit! I had no time alone with my mom and we did not have a chance to chat. I had no idea what might or might not happen next. The suspense was killing me and I was constantly replaying everything that happened up to this point. I was forced to relieve myself twice. The day after that, I made my way to breakfast fully dressed. I entered into the kitchen in the morning and found my mother in her big fluffy white robe. She had her bunny slippers on and was sipping a cup of coffee.

So far, this was not looking good or bad for me. Mom and I made small talk. Both of us were waiting for the other to make a move. I guess mom finally got frustrated and muttered, "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself," and sharply untied the belt of her robe. She took a step closer to me and her robe parted halfway. I could clearly see that she was wearing a lovely forest green panty and bra set. The top half of her bra was made of lace and the bottom half was made of an intricate pattern of silk roses. Her bra did not offer much support and her breasts sagged beautifully. Moms' panties were silky smooth. They weren't granny panties and they were not bikini bottoms either.

Her stomach moved and jiggled just slightly with each breath. Moms' thick thighs were slightly parted. Her legs were freshly shaven and had a light brown sheen of summer. I seared this vision into my memory. "Show me how you love your mother," she whispered to break the silence. Standing less than three feet away from her I dutifully slid my pants down. She nodded her approval as I fisted my fully erect cock.

Stroking my cock, I started talking to my mom in a guttural voice that I had never heard before, "you look so beautiful and I love you so much. I love looking at your breasts as I pump myself. I love being this close to you and showing you how grown up I am." Mom let out a soft, but audible moan. For the first time since this new relationships of ours started, she touched herself on the outside of her panties.

Ever so lightly, she rubbed herself as she wantonly moved a step closer to me. Now she was two feet away. I could smell her perfume and if I had the courage, I could reach out and touch her. Instead I focused on watching my mom acting like a beautiful woman from a movie as she ran two fingers up and down the middle of her panties. A tiny wet spot appeared and slowly grew. I wondered what kind of pussy my mom had. Were her lips big and meaty? Were they small and sensitive? I was now determined to find out.

Mom shrugged the robe off of her body in one quick motion. My hand was making that soft slap-slap-slap-slap sound as it worked its way up and down my thick and throbbing shaft. Mom moved one step closer. She was a foot away and reached up to put her hand on my shoulder. I could feel her breath in my ear as she leaned in and touched my head with hers. Mom whispered, "I am touching myself for you because you are the sexiest man I know." With a light touch and squeeze of her hand on my body I came like a possessed fiend. Globs of cum leapt from the inside of my balls to my moms' stomach.

Mom stood there with a sly smile as she rubbed the sticky-warm fluid into the soft skin of her tummy. "Thank you," she murdered with a sly grin on her face.

The next few days were rough because dad took a little extra vacation time to spend tinkering around the house. There was no alone time to spend with my mom. We didn't even have time to talk about how much we both enjoyed our last "experience." I was trying my best to keep busy with life, keeping up with friends, working, and just trying to enjoy my summer. I was walking around with a constant hard-on. To keep my mind busy, I sat down at my computer. I casually checked my email and found a letter addressed to me from my mother:

Dear Monkey-Bear: (a love-name my mom always used for me when I was little)

Yesterday was a wonderful morning I can remember. Watching you masturbate was one of the most beautiful things I have ever witnessed. Everything about you, from the loving look in your eyes to the way you move your young hips is sexy. Last night, was one of those rare nights when your father wanted to make love. Maybe the spark of my sexual interest is rubbing off on him. I happily obliged him, only so I could imagine you in his place. I should not be telling you this, but in the dark, I only wanted you. With my eyes closed and your father above me, I became more and more excited. With his member slipping in and out of me, I wanted you and no one else. I don't know what will happen next between us or how much we will actually explore, but I am looking forward to the future.

Love,

Mom

If I could not play with my mom, this was the next best thing. I had to respond so that mom's desire would not die out. I thought of a moment and began typing:

Dear mommy:

Thank you so much for your loving letter. As your note settled into my brain, I became so joyful that you would think of me during such an intimate time. It makes me both happy and frustrated to know that last night you were having sex just down the hall from my room. It's taking an eternity for dad to go back to work and I have a great need just be near you. Here is what I propose: meet me tonight at one in the morning in the basement. At least this will give us a chance to talk more. If you think you can meet me, slip this phrase into a conversation, "tomorrow, I am going to get my nails done."

Your Loving Son

I had to leave the house to work and spend time away. The tension was getting too much. I came home in time for dinner. During supper the whole family began discussing the day. I casually posed a question about what mom and dad were doing the next day. Dad gruffly reported that he would be home installing a new garbage disposal in the kitchen. Mom nonchalantly described a pretty bland day of shopping, errands and a trip to the manicurist. Did I really hear, "tomorrow I am going to get my nails done?" I did. My heart soared and I could feel my pulse quicken. I was so excited that I felt like I might have a heart attack.

The rest of the evening moved in slow motion. It seemed like my dad would never go to bed, even though he rarely stayed up past eleven. I tried to read. I tried to watch a movie, but I could not focus. At midnight, I sat in my room, too afraid to make a peep. At a quarter to one, I tip-toed to the basement leaving the door slightly ajar. Not wanting to make even a sound, I waited in the semi-dark in my own royal blue bathrobe. Underneath I was naked. The floor creaked just a bit as my mother made her way down the stairs. I met her at the bottom. No words were spoken. She was wearing her big fluffy-extra comfy robe. Mom and I kissed.

It was the most passionate kiss of my young life. It was like our lives were depending on our lips pleasing each other. I hugged my mom close as we made out. My hands ran down hair long hair and little moans were uttered by both of us. Kissing mom felt like being home. After I don't know how long, mom broke our embrace. She spoke, "under my robe I am wearing a silky chocolate brown bra and panty set. When I take my robe off, you can choose which you want me to remove." Mom must have been kidding, there was no way I could make that type of decision, but she was forcing me to choose. To stall, I moved in for more kissing. Mom eagerly let me ravish her with my mouth and tongue again. I nibbled on her earlobe and caressed her back.

She pulled away sharply, "What will it be, big boy?"

The pressure was too much and I stammered, "your bra, please."

Effortlessly, mom undid the sash of her robe as she had done for me a few days ago. In a short shrug of her shoulders, she was wearing only her bra and panties. Almost frozen, but not totally, I moved in to kiss mom again. This time I could feel her warm, soft skin as my hands roamed her back. Mom sucked my tongue into her mouth like she had not eaten for days. Breaking our lip-lock, my mother took a step backwards, smiled devilish at me, took off the shoulder straps of her bra, and finally unhooked herself. Anticipation loomed as the shinny bra momentarily clung to my mom's chest against the forces of gravity. When it finally fell away, I found myself staring straight at a masterpiece. As I suspected, her breasts had a good deal of motherly sag and her nipples were large-eraser pointy protrusions. Moms' areolas were light and the size of a silver dollar. Those breasts once gave me nourishment and are now giving me pleasure. I had to take another mental picture so that I could store this image forever. Being so inexperienced, all I could do is gaze instead of touch.

Mother reached out for the sash on my robe and undid the belt with ease. Even though it was only halfway open, my completely engorged member made a grand entrance. I was so very proud of my hardness. Again, we kissed as I quickly removed my robe. Now the only thing between mom and I were her panties. Moms breasts pressed against my chest and my cock nudged her paunchy stomach. Simultaneously, our hands found each other's assess. I gently kneaded her soft, semi-flabby behind through the silkiness as she stroked my firmer, tighter, bare cheeks. We both let out a giggle. "We can't let this go too far," mom blurted out, as if we had not already blurred the lines between mother and son. I had no idea what too far meant and I was scared that all of this fun might end abruptly.

Mom started to lightly kiss my neck and it became clear to me that she was slowly working her way down my body. To my surprise moms' tongue found my nipple. I remember thinking how good that felt. She gently switched back and forth between each nipple, giving both equal attention. I held the back of her head as she explored my upper torso. I was getting lost in her kindness. Before I knew it soft butterfly kisses were spread around my stomach. I reached down to my own penis to give it a few tugs as reminder her that there was something special further south. Mom ignored this hint. Instead, she put her hands on my hips and slowly sank down to her knees.

Standing over my mother, I could clearly see her large doe eyes looking up at me. Below that, I had a view of her breasts as her nipple protruded outward. I thought I knew what was going to happen next, but I was wrong. Instead, mom continued to kiss my tummy. As she was doing so, she began hugging my waist. She made a quick adjustment and before I knew it, my penis was resting comfortably in the deep valley between her breasts. Instinctually, I jutted my hips upward hoping to find some friction. My cock was loosely surrounded by the breasts I had been coveting. Mom let go of my waist, gave me a mischievous smile, and surrounded both sides of her breasts with her hands. I was going to get to fuck my own mother's titties.

In a hushed tone, mom spoke for the first time, "Honey, let go and let mom do all the work. Just relax."

I stopped moving my hips and let mom take care of me. "Wonderful," I uttered.

Before I knew it, mom was moving her body up and down with my cock snuggled tightly between her breasts. She was also moving back and forth. Each time she did this, her nipples brushed against my stomach. Mom picked up the pace and her large tits flopped around like a pair of rag dolls. I spread my legs for a wider stance. Standing there like that made me feel nasty.

"Mmmm...I think my baby likes this," mom teased.

This was all so sexy that I literally lost my ability to speak. I could only gasp and moan. In my own head I was saying some really nasty things to my mom, but did not have the courage to verbalize my thoughts.

"I love feeling your warm penis snuggling into my body. I love surrounding your cock with my breasts," mom purred. As mom was looking down at my cockhead moving like a piston, she promised me that, "I am going to love you and your cock like no one else can."

That very familiar tightness in my balls crept up in a flash. My hips took on a life of their own as the pleasant heat began to build. I placed my hands on moms' head and thrusted my hips like I was actually inside her vagina. My young and strong legs were moving faster and with greater intensity. I was trying to hold back to make it all last longer, but it was no use. My fingers moved through mom's long hair. "Mom, I am going to cum," was all I could manage to whimper. Thick spurts of pearly white sperm spilled onto moms' tits. Her chest now glistened and she did not let up on her titty fucking until I was completely empty.

Mom stood back up and we resumed our kissing. She pressed herself to me and our bodies shared my seed. My hand reached down again to knead her panty-covered ass. This time I was more confident. Mom whispered, "Don't say a word, my darling; just go back to your room and go to sleep." I dutifully obeyed and had the best slumber of my life.

Life seemed to go on as usual for the next few days. I would go to work, come home, goof off, and repeat this routine. Dad had gone back to work, but it seemed like things for mom were cooling off. After all, it is pretty unusual for a mother to fuck her son with her breasts. Needless to say, every day I would masturbate thinking about what mom and I had done so far and what I would like to do next. It finally occurred to me that all along mom had been giving so much to me and I had done so little to return the favor. If I truly cared about my own mother, I would be more than happy to please her in some small way. I wanted to give my mom something she has not had in a very long time. I wanted her to have some romance and tenderness. I wanted her to feel special and desired.

The next morning, I put my plan into action. I knew that my dad had already left for work and would be gone all day. Mom was downstairs and I puttered around upstairs making sure everything I needed was absolutely perfect.

When I finally made my way to breakfast, I found mom full dressed in tennis shorts and a pink polo-type shirt. She was standing at the kitchen counter. Mom had already put on her make-up and fixed her hair. A warm rush of excitement filled my body as I surveyed her curvy body.

"Good morning mom," I cheerfully blurted.

"Good morning, baby," was the obligatory response I got back.

"How is the best and most lovely mom in the world?" I quickly asked.

Mom must have known something was up by my body language. She answered with a playful, "doing well now that my sunshine is here."

"I love you mom," I quipped."

"I love you too, honey-bun," was returned to me.

"Mom, I have something special planned for you this morning, but I need you to follow me upstairs," I said as I took her hand in mine.

Giving me a quick smile, my mom was obviously flattered. Without a word we made our way upstairs to her master bedroom suite. I have her hand another short, but loving squeeze. Inside,

I guided mom to the bathroom. Without her knowing, I had filled the bathtub with hot water and lots of bubbly soap. A skylight from above illuminated the room in soft morning sunshine. I had also taken the liberty of lighting several vanilla scented candles. Large bath towels were neatly placed on the sink.

Quickly before she had time to react, I leaned in and give mom a soft kiss. "Today, I am going to pamper. We are going to start with giving you a bubble bath," I softly explained.

All I got in response was a beautiful soft smile followed by a kiss. Trying to be the gentleman that I am, I told mom, "let me help you into the tub."

Our eyes locked onto each other and mom responded with, "that would be lovely honey."

I gently tugged moms' polo shirt out of her shorts. As I did, she pulled her hands over her head. In one quick motion I was able to remove her top. Goose bumps were becoming prominent on her arms as she stood in front of me in a simple white bra. Gently, without too much fuss, I reached in and undid the clasp of her brassier. Mom removed the shoulder straps herself and gravity took over. Once again I was gazing at my bare breasted mother. With each breath she swayed and jiggled. Before she might have a chance to change her mind, I had her shorts unbuttoned. Giving herself an exaggerated wiggle, moms' shorts landed at her feet. I jutted behind mom and with both hands on her hips and slowly lowered her white cotton panties to the floor. Her ass was really like a soft pillow. I watched in awe from behind as mom disappeared into a foam filled bathtub.

Because the tub was so large, I expected to join mom. In an opposite fashion as my mother, I removed my shirt, shorts, and underpants in record time. It was clear that my penis was enjoying this little adventure very much. I suggested that I sit behind mother in the tub and she lean against me. We settled into each other and I was more relaxed now than I had been in my life. I reached back for an oversized sponge and began washing moms shoulder and neck. I whispered sweet nothings and moved on to her arms. Mom held each one up and out of the water as I gently worked the sponge against her skin.

Once I was sure mom was totally relaxed, I repositioned my hands to either side of her body. With hands full of soapy suds, I made my way to her breasts. Mom slanted her head back against my chest and let out soft "ahhs" and "ummms" as I dutifully gave homage to those wonderful nipples. I was in no hurry to do anything else and we stayed in that position doing that same thing until the water turned cold. Thankfully, I had more tricks up my sleeve.

Nudging mom forward I quick stepped out the tub and grabbed a large pink towel. Reaching down for moms' hand, I helped her out safely. I placed the towel around her shoulders and reached for another. "Mom," I said, "I am going to pamper you by drying you off." In a flash I was down on my knees drying moms' legs. Looking up I got my first glimpse of her vagina. It was spectacular. I first noticed a full healthy bush that contained jet black and gray pubic hairs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother and Son Journey Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds