• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Threesome in a Nottingham Hotel

Threesome in a Nottingham Hotel

12

If you have read our earlier stories you will know that we have been swingers for several years. We both love the extra dimension it gives to our marriage, involving others in our sex-life, swapping with others at a swingers club and the whole swinging scene still really turns both of us on. I obviously particularly enjoy us getting together with a single man and fortunately Gary being as much a voyeur as he is a swinger he loves to share me and see me behave like a slut. He often assures me that he loves to share me, and that he just loves to see me with my legs spread and a cock sliding in and out of me. It's pretty much an ideal situation for me as I was always promiscuous before our marriage and this way keeps me satisfied without sneaking around behind my husbands back and getting our marriage into trouble.

Gary had mentioned about going away next weekend for a short break but I had pretty much forgotten about it until he called me over to the computer.

"How do you fancy this hotel Jayne?" he said showing me a very nice looking hotel in Nottingham. "It would be somewhere different to go and booking it last minute there is a real good price for the room."

"Yes, go for it! Nottingham will be somewhere new for us. That's where Julia's brother John lives." I said smiling.

My friends brother had grabbed hold me at a Christmas party and we had spent several minutes kissing and cuddling but went no further. Since then he had found me on Facebook and told me his marriage had split and he was living in Nottingham.

"I remember you telling me about him the last Christmas, you fancy carrying on from where you left off then?" Gary asked.

"You have got a dirty mind! The thought turns you on though does it?"

Gary smiled and we both laughed but the thought was very much in my mind.

We didn't mention John again until the Friday evening before we were due to go away for the weekend.

"Do you fancy meeting up with John at the weekend Jayne? I really don't mind it might be fun?" Gary asked winking as he spoke.

"Well he was very keen when we had a crafty kiss and cuddle but he is quite a bit younger than us and it might terrify him if we invite him for a threesome!"

I saw my husband fidget at the suggestion.

"I'm sure you will would like to see him though, even if just for a drink?" He said.

"You know I fancy John, would you be ok if we had some fun?"

"I'd love it, it's been a few months since we had some fun and it would make the weekend special," he said.

I went onto the computer and checked Facebook and found that John was online and sent him an IM saying about us being in Nottingham and did he fancy meeting to which he replied that he'd love to. We agreed to meet at the hotel bar at 9pm for some drinks.

I told Gary about the arrangements in bed that night and a few moments later felt his hard cock pushing against me.

"Got some dirty thoughts in your mind then?" I asked him.

"Yes, I was just fantasising about sharing you with John. I'd like to see you being fucked by someone so much younger. "

Gary turned me on my back and began easing his very hard cock into me.

"You are turned on aren't you? I know what you' re thinking. You want to see me being fucked senseless by another man."

Gary nibbled my neck and whispered, "Would you like two cocks this weekend? Have one in your pussy and one in your mouth, banging away? Two men giving it to you hard?"

"Mm! That sounds so good."

Gary fucked me like a man on a mission, my mind full of visions of John between my thighs. My husband made me cum three times before he filled me with his hot spunk.

The following morning we set off, the drive to Nottingham taking around an hour as Gary was driving carefully. We parked up, walked along the river Trent, ate lunch with lots of alcohol and did a little shopping. Gary treated me to a lovely knee length wrap around dress in a stretchy leopard print material that really flattered my curves and went so well with my fair skin and red hair. Checking into the hotel late afternoon, we'd had a lovely chilled and relaxed day, hopefully setting us up nicely for the evening.

Once up in our room we unpacked and freshened up. I bathed first while Gary watched TV making sure that I was sexy and smooth. I could hear my husband sorting out my clothes for me to wear. I enjoy being told by my husband how to dress for a date; I like him telling me what dress and underwear he likes to see me in when he shares me, he likes me to look a bit slutty but classy too. Once I had finished in the bathroom I gave it to Gary to shower while I dressed and made myself up.

In the bedroom Gary had poured me a strong Vodka and coke. I painted my nails bright red, sorted my hair and applied makeup. I then put on the hold up stockings, matching black bra and thong. Lastly I slipped on black shoes with four-inch heels with a thin ankle strap; fortunately I can walk easily in high heels, and went into the bathroom.

"How do I look?" I asked Gary.

" Really sexy," my husband replied.

"Good, I love dressing up and enjoying the attention but maybe I will put the dress on!" I said laughing.

I went back into the bedroom and put on my new dress and was done. I watched as Gary dried himself and dressed looking so smart in his black trousers and crisp white shirt.

"Come on, let's go and get another drink. John should be here soon."

I do like a drink to help relax my inhibitions and the vodka had flowed freely during lunch and in our room during the afternoon. We went to the hotel bar, which was almost empty and as I quickly downed another drink I was feeling pretty tiddly. We were sitting at the bar on high stools so we could see anyone coming in and I felt Gary's hand on my thigh as he moved closer. He then kissed me full on the mouth and pressed his tongue deep inside.

"You just look so sexy, just like a hotwife should," he whispered.

At that moment I looked to see John walking towards us smiling. He looked tanned and fit and looked me up and down approvingly.

"You two look happy," John said shaking Gary's hand before kissing me on the cheek. "A weekend away is doing you good I think?"

Gary quickly got more drinks and then we moved to some sofas in the corner of the bar area where we made small talk as we drank, John told us about his recent divorce but didn't go on too much about and took an interest in our lives too. As we chatted easily I noticed John looking me up and down discretely. I noticed how fit his body looked and his sexy eyes looking at me, no doubt in my mind that he was keen on fucking me.

"I'll get more drinks," John said going to the bar.

"Fancy some fun honey? I can see the way he's looking at you."

"I'm certainly game, I think we should move the conversation a bit so he knows what's on available." I sat back in the chair and crossed my legs.

"Very nice." Gary said. Then he put his hand on the split front of my dress and inched my dress up with his fingers little by little and then adjusted the cleavage.

I looked down, my dress opening at the front just enough to give a hint of stocking tops and showing my cleavage off. We were sitting in a secluded corner in the almost empty bar but in my peripheral vision I saw an Asian guy sitting watching me as Gary adjusted my dress.

"I feel a bit nervous now, do you think I'm showing a little too much?"

"No, you look really hot. John is starting to get the message about what's on offer."

The Asian man was sitting at the bar on a high stool and from his vantage point could see how I was sitting exposing myself. For a moment I made eye contact with him and he smiled at me and I knew exactly what he was smiling about, as he would have seen my stocking tops.

John returned with the drinks and I saw him look at my tits than down toward my legs undressing me with his eyes.

As John passed the Vodkas to us Gary toasted, "To swingers and lovers!"

John gave a quizzical smile as he sat down close to me. "That's an interesting toast?"

"Well we thought we should tell you a bit more about our relationship John, we like to have some fun and adventures," Gary responded and then went on to tell him a little about our relationship.

"I would never have guessed you two were swingers," John responded.

"Over the years we have really enjoyed involving other people in our sexual adventures. I bet you wish you had known about that when you kissed and groped me the other Christmas." I said.

John looked startled as I said it in front of my husband and he realised that Gary knew about it already. Then I explained a little more about us and that we went to swingers clubs and used online contact sites.

"I wish I had known, what do you do? Swap with other couples?"

"We do swap but we sometimes have fun with single guys too. It's exciting for us and we both like it."

"Wow, it's something I have always fancied. I did suggest it to my ex-wife but she was totally uninterested."

"I think John has taken even more of a fancy to you," Gary said.

"Can't deny that, you look fabulous Jayne and now I know your horny too!" John replied quietly.

"I seem to have that effect on men," I said as I took Johns hand and placed it on my leg. The drink and the conversation had really taken effect on me now and I eased his hand above my stocking top onto my thigh.

"Christ," he whispered quietly.

I leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips. "Maybe you could come and join us?"

"What now? You're not having me on, are you?" John asked.

"Absolutely not, we wanted some fun this weekend and we both want you to join us. We have a room here, do you want to fuck me?"

I could sense John's nervousness as I pulled his hand higher above my stocking tops onto my thigh.

"Yes.......... Please I do."

I downed my drink and grabbed my bag, smiled at Gary and grabbed hold of John's hand firmly. I smiled at the Asian man as we passed, his eyes focused on me and he gave me a knowing wink and smile as we passed. We walked to the lifts and as we waited for a moment an elderly couple joined us. As I held John close in the lift we stood smiling and giggling to ourselves thinking if only they knew what we were about to do. We followed Gary out of the lift and we watched in silence as Gary swiped the cardkey and opened the door to our room. I could feel John's nervousness as I held his hand tightly so I whispered to him, "I am really looking forward to this you can have so much fun with me. Come on then let's go in or I will have you fuck me out here in the corridor."

Gary motioned John to go in to the room and the ignoring John for a moment he opened the front of my dress and slid his hand up my thigh as soon as the door shut. Standing and leaning against the wall I opened my legs a little to allow his fingers to reach my pussy, pulled my thong aside and inserted a finger into me. I felt totally helpless pinned against the wall and completely turned on.

Gary looked at John and asked, "She's so sexy isn't she?"

"Oh, my god, yes."

As John spoke he adjusted his trousers to himself some more room and I stared at the bulge and licked my lips. Gary kissed me passionately while John watched and started to finger fuck me, my pussy soon making loud squelching noises and I became aware that John was now beside me wanting a closer look at what was happening between my legs.

"I think you are getting very hot my love," Gary said as he turned me around so I was now facing John just inches away from me. My husband began kissing my neck and pulled my dress wide apart.

"I think our guest should join in now, don't you?" Gary said as he gently stroked my body. "You can do more than look John, go ahead and touch her, feel how soft her skin is."

"Come here," I said beckoning John.

"Let's pamper her John, she loves to have two men spoiling her." As Gary spoke he pulled my hips back tightly towards him, I could feel his erection grinding into my bottom as he nuzzled into my neck. My husband knows all the tricks to get me worked up and I was more than ready for a good seeing to.

John didn't need asking again and began to run his hands over my body.

"What a lovely surprising evening this is turning out to be," John said putting one hand between my legs and groping my boobs with the other.

"We're here for some fun and I want you John," I whispered.

My legs parted again, giving John access to my already very wet pussy as Gary's hands gripped me grinding his erection against me.

John moved closer and we kissed passionately as I stood between them feeling so hot and horny.

"You ok?" Gary whispered checking I was ok with things.

"Mm! Enjoying it," I replied

Wedged between the two of them John put his hand between my legs and began to work up my thighs as I pushed back against my husband enjoying the feel of his hard cock against me. John felt my stockings and then the skin of my inner thighs and then his fingers touched my pussy. He pulled my thong aside and a finger wormed its way into me, I was so wet his finger just slid straight in.

"Come on let's get this dress off before we fuck you. I only bought it today so let's not get cum all over it."

As we all parted and Gary undid my dress I looked straight at him and mouthed that I was fine and raised an eyebrow questioningly to check he was ok too. He just smiled a leery smile and winked at me.

I undid my bra and slid my knickers down.

"Get yourself comfortable Jayne, lay on the bed," Gary told me.

I kicked off my shoes and went to the bed and sat in just my stockings looking at them both.

"Clothes off boys!" I said.

They both quickly stripped off and as I thought John had a good body and it seemed he was not in the slightest conscious about being naked with Gary and me. He was already aroused and as I looked at his cock twitching I began to tingle.

"Well Jayne, you certainly look very fuckable sitting there. What do you think John?" Gary said.

John hesitated for a moment maybe still a little uncomfortable with the situation then nodded, "You are gorgeous Jayne. I never thought I would get to see you like this."

I beckoned John to join me and the bed creaked as he got on and lay on his back. He pulled my head down to kiss him again.

"You do have a lovely soft body Jayne," John murmured as we kissed and groped on the bed, he was really keen on my boobs. In turn he cupped each breast in his hand and nuzzled my erect nipple, his tongue circling as he gently sucked on it.

I glanced over at my husband who stood at the end of the bed his hard cock in his hand watching his wife behave like a slut. Looking at my husband intently I slid down Johns body kissing his chest all the way down until I was inches from his hard cock.

"Do it Jayne, treat him to your speciality," Gary said.

I fondled John's balls in one hand and held his cock in the palm of my other hand and as I ran my tongue and lips along his hard shaft I stared wide-eyed at my husband. As I got his cock harder I moved my mouth to the top, looked at Gary and with a smile on my face opened my mouth and took his big cock completely into my mouth working it from tip to base several times making noisy sucking sounds for Gary's benefit.

"Fuck! That's gorgeous!" John said as my lips slid down his cock.

I got comfortable and began to really work on John's cock and then felt my husband prising my legs apart. The bed creaked again and I felt first one finger then another slide in as my husband then buried his face between my legs. I spread my legs wider, pushing myself onto his tongue and then wrapped my legs around his head as he continued to suck at my swollen clit.

I moaned around John's cock as my husband started to work furiously on my pussy, I needed to cum.

"Fucking hell Jayne, slow down. That's too good," John said holding my head.

I sucked and wanked his cock deep into my mouth and I thrust my pussy into my husbands face willing him to fuck me harder with his tongue.

"Cum, Baby. Cum for me. Don't hold back." Gary murmured from between my legs.

My back arched and my whole body spasmed as I cum, John's hard cock in my mouth muffled my moans as I fought to catch my breath.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum if you carry on doing that Jayne."

I looked up at him, smiled and said. "Cum in my mouth."

I continued sucking John as I came down from my orgasm until he gripped my head and I felt his cock twitching and knew that he was about to cum.

John moaned, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum now."

Hot salty spunk erupted into my mouth, I sucked on his throbbing cock and then he pulled out of my mouth and wanked his cock sending warm sticky semen all over my face. I had never seen so much cum and I knew I was covered in it. I watched as he carried on wanking himself off until he had squeezed the last drop from his penis.

"Fucking hell, you're drenched." Gary said giggling beside me.

I just lay on John's stomach cum streaming off my face onto his groin and then felt my husband place tissues on my face.

"Time for the bathroom," I said getting off the bed.

I looked at myself in the mirror, lipstick smudged and my face covered with dried cum. I washed, touched up my make-up and hair to make myself look presentable and went back into the bedroom.

"My turn," John said as he passed me in the doorway to the bathroom.

Gary was naked and erect and as I went to kiss him he pulled me onto the bed and then rolled me over onto my back.

"It's time you got fucked you dirty little slut," my husband said smiling. He pushed my legs apart and pinned me down with all his weight completely subduing me under him and eased his cock inside me. "Let's hope John recovers quickly, you want him don't you?"

"God yes, but you fuck me now, fuck your slutwife."

I felt his penis gently pushing inside me again and then with a shove he rammed his cock all the way taking my breath away. I wrapped my arms around my husband's neck, raised my legs up around his back and pulled him closer. Gary fucked me like a stud making me gasp as he thrust deep.

"Oh yes, that's it give it to me." I whispered in his ear. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!" I moaned and shuddered and clutched my husband's neck as he muffled my moans kissing me deeply.

My eyes were closed and I just lay there contented as Gary carried on gently thrusting his hips into me, working his cock in and out.

"Ready for round two?" Gary said.

I opened my eyes and saw John clamber onto the bed, his erect cock in one hand and a drink in the other. I sat up and gratefully took the drink, another vodka!

"That was such a turn on watching you two," he said fondling my breasts.

"Turn over and on your knees, you know what's coming now." Gary said as he took my drink from me. He then manhandled onto all fours and as he positioned himself behind me John moved to my face and offered his cock up to my mouth. I sank my lips over it happily and sucked him hard.

I groaned again Gary nudged behind me and rubbed his cock against my pussy and slid gently into me, this certainly wasn't the first I had been spit-roasted but I still love it. I felt so full as they found a rhythm, Gary humping me gently as I stroked John's cock and into my mouth.

I was aware of John fiddling with something in his hand and lifted my head up to see he was undoing a condom wrapper.

Gary took hold of my face and looked at me lustfully, "Do you want John now, fucking you?"

I moved forward, my pussy squelched noisily as we parted. I lay back on the bed and watched as he put the condom on.

"I think John should fuck you now. Tell me what you want."

"I want him fucking me while you watch."

I reached up to John, put my arms around him and pulled his body onto mine, gave him a probing kiss for several minutes as he caressed me with his hands. I knew Gary was watching every detail as he sat next to us on the bed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Threesome in a Nottingham Hotel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds