• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Black Men are Gods Ch. 11

Black Men are Gods Ch. 11

The name is Stephen Voltaire. I'm a big and tall young Black man who's recently moved from the American city of Brockton, Massachusetts, to the unknown urban wilderness of Ottawa, Canada. So far, I don't much care for the Republic of Canada. Too many white people, for one thing. However, the city of Ottawa itself was fairly diverse. There are lots of Asians, Arabs and Africans there. So a young brother like me doesn't feel so alone. These days, I'm staying at the residence of my uncle Verne. He lives in a nice house in the city of Orleans with his wife Martha and their two daughters, my cousins Mica and Maria. The guy owns his business and does very well for himself. Orleans is definitely an upscale community.

The city of Orleans is located a few miles outside of Ottawa but it might as well be a world away. I hate small towns. The only small town I've ever liked was the Morin Quarter near Cap City in Northern Haiti. Way down in the Caribbean. It's the ancestral home of my family. I hate this place. It didn't seem that boring when I last visited it a decade ago. Then again I was much younger so that probably explains why it didn't bore me as much. I need something to do, folks. I'm stuck at the house, bored as hell. My aunt and uncle are at work. My cousin Maria is at school. My cousin Mica is sleeping upstairs. I'm in the basement, looking at porn on the web. Did I mention how slow my uncle's computer is? Yeah, I am one bored brother.

Man, I never thought I'd say this but I miss the town of Brockton. Yeah, my old hunting ground of Brockton is one of Massachusetts most diverse towns. People of African-American, Hispanic, Asian, Cape Verdean and Haitian descent make up fifty two percent of the city's one hundred thousand person population. How about that? Now, just because racial minorities are the majority in the city of Brockton doesn't mean we don't have our share of racial issues like the rest of America. We've got racist cops, racist men, racist women and racist politicians just like everybody else. It's not exactly paradise.

Hell, one of the state of Massachusetts most infamous racist killers, the evil Keith Luke, is a native of Brockton. How about that? Brockton is far from perfect but I miss it. There are about one million people of African descent in Canada and I wish there were more of them. A brother like me sticks out like the proverbial sore thumb in a lily-white suburb like Orleans. I want to live in Ottawa. I want to someday move to the racially diverse city of Toronto, where I'm told people of African, Asian, Middle-Eastern and Latin American descent are close to outnumbering the Caucasians. The cities of Ajax and Brampton also appeal to me due to their racial diversity. Racially diverse towns are cool. Lily-white towns are not. Minority-dominated towns are terrific. Now that's what I like.

What am I going to do all day in the city of Orleans, folks? Walking around this lily-white town doesn't appeal to me much. There's not much to see, for one thing. I'm in the basement, looking at porn. There are lots of hot guys and sexy women online. Hey, I'm bisexual. Sorry if that bothers you, but I don't give a crap. Yeah, I am bored. I sit there, remembering the last woman I banged before leaving the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Her name is Roselyn. She's a tall, beautiful and aloof Black woman who goes to my old church, the Haitian-American Seventh-Day Adventist of downtown Brockton, Massachusetts. You should have seen her, folks. This dame was tall, dark-skinned and fine-looking, with the big round booty from hell. Roselyn is in her late thirties. I'm only twenty three but whatever. I'm cool with sexy older Black women. You could almost say that this brother has a MILF fetish. Actually, make that a Black MILF fetish. I find Black women totally sexy. Hotter than any other women on the planet.

Black women are the Black community's foundation and they're the Black man's most loyal ally against the forces of racism, imperialism and misanthropy. All of these factors try to keep our communities down. These days, I see a lot of Black men dating women of other races. I wonder why. Many of them claim Black women are too difficult to deal with. Well, folks, man-haters of any color are hard to deal with. Smart men of all color should remember that. If you're not careful, a man-hating psycho will be the end of you. Black men and Black women should stop this war we've been waging against one another. Our ancestors suffered hell at the hands of the Europeans. And now some of us are turning our backs on our own kind for them? Wow. Our ancestors would roll over in their graves if they saw what their descendants are doing.

Today's Black men and Black women have opportunities that our ancestors could only dream of. We should unite and build a better future for our people. We should not let the forces of machismo and radical feminism turn our communities and our households apart. The Black man's place is by the Black woman's side. The Black woman's place is by the Black man's side. Anyone who disagrees is an agent of division and he or she doesn't have the Black community's best interests at heart. Have you ever seen a Black woman who loves a Black man? Isn't that a beautiful and truly wonderful thing to behold? I say it is. We need to care for our people and for ourselves. Prove to the naysayers that the Black Love isn't dead. The Black Love is alive and well. It lives inside the heart and mind of Black men and Black women everywhere. Don't smother it. Let it breathe. Show love to our fellow Black men and Black women. Because the world doesn't love us. That's what went through my mind when I saw Roselyn. And I told her as much. That's why she's my lady.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Black Men are Gods Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds