• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Men are Gods Ch. 10

Black Men are Gods Ch. 10

My name is Stephen Voltaire. I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. In two weeks, I'm moving to Canada. I've got an associate's degree in Criminal Justice from city college but I can't work with it in America because I've got no legal papers. I work part-time at the community library to make some cash. I'm twenty four years old and still living at home. Hey, I'm not proud of it, alright? I didn't choose this life. It basically chose me.

I came to America from the Republic of Haiti in 1999. I attended Brockton Community High School, and later enrolled at Brockton Community College where I earned my degree in Criminal Justice. I'm a hard-working, college-educated and church-going brother. Not one of those thugs you hear about. I'm no gangster, though Brockton is full of them. Many hard-working Black men and Black women live there too. In fact, many of the city's movers and shakers in the realms of business, politics and education are Black people. And I'm proud of that. Brockton is my city and I'm just a regular guy trying to live his life.

There are so many obstacles in the way of a Black man living in America. White men and White women continue with their racist ways. They deny it, of course. Many of them give funny looks to young Black men they see walking down the street. And they're quick to falsely accuse us of wrongdoing when it suits their purposes. White male and White female cops continue to get away with shooting unarmed Black men by hiding behind their badges. They're so evil it's not even funny. I'm glad people of color will become the majority in America within my lifetime. We need a change in management.

What am I getting at? Recently, a White woman who made headlines for falsely accusing Black men of kidnapping her went to prison. I don't trust White people. I simply can't. I got nothing but love for my fellow Black men and Black women, though. I came to America to carve for myself a piece of the so-called American Dream. I thought I could make it here. I would have had a normal life if my parents hadn't screwed up and destroyed my chances at being a legal immigrant in America. Thanks to them, I'm stuck like this. Paperless in every sense of the word. Isn't life sweet? Never fear, though. I'm going elsewhere to carve a new life for myself. Never let it be said that a smart, driven and resourceful Black man can't thrive wherever he goes. My ancestors built the first independent black country in the western hemisphere after wrenching it from the hands of the racist French in the 1800s. Two hundred and ten years later, the least I could do is fight for survival in their name.

Now, things are getting really tough for me. My aunt and uncle want me out of the house by the end of the month. That sucks. So I'm moving to Canada in search of a better life. I heard about a program that facilitates immigrants moving from the U.S. to Canada. This might be just what I needed. Essentially, these are my last days in the city of Brockton so I'm going to have myself a good time. Look out, because this bisexual Black stud is coming out swinging! I'm definitely going out with a blast, people.

Right now, I'm having some fun with my good friend Wanda Paz. We're at her house in Brockton's South Side. She's a big and busty, fat-bottomed Haitian-American chick I've known for a while. Wanda kneels before me and sucks on my long and thick, uncircumcised Black rod of power. Wanda is a really good cock sucker. And she's polishing my cock and balls with that wicked tongue of hers like there was no tomorrow. When I first met Wanda, she was a skinny and uptight chick. A few years later, she's nicely thick. I like thick Black women. Skinny females don't do Jack for me. A big Black woman with a big butt is my idea of sexy. Hey, to each his own, alright?

After Wanda got done sucking my dick and getting me nice and hard, I spread her plump thighs and went for her pussy. Muff diving is an art form, people, and this brother has the skill of an artist. I lick Wanda's pussy and slide two fingers up her snatch. She squeals in delight and urges me to continue. I lick her cunt like there's no tomorrow. After I got her pussy nice and wet, I press my dick against her snatch and push it inside. Wanda smiles wickedly and urges me to fuck her hard. This chick is married to some guy and they live together and everything but she's always out there chasing dick. She's a manager at one of the stores at the mall and she loves cock. That's more than okay by me because I like sex with no strings attached. Seriously. I hate drama. Casual sexual encounters are awesome.

I pounded Wanda's pussy like there was there was no tomorrow. And she absolutely loved it. She wrapped her arms around me and urged me to pound her. And I did. I drilled my cock up that pussy. Wanda squealed as I rocked her world. I then put her on all fours and began to fuck her from behind. Doggy style has always been one of my favorite sexual positions. I smacked Wanda's big round ass while fucking her. I love watching Wanda's big round ass jiggle as I smack it. I must say it is one of my favorite things to do when we're together. Just call me the Ass Smacker.

After fucking Wanda's pussy for a while, I decided to have a go with her ass. She was all for it. I spread Wanda's plump ass cheeks wide open and smeared some lube against her crack. Then I pressed my dick against her backdoor and pushed it inside. Wanda grunted as I began fucking her in the ass. Hard and fast I pumped my dick inside the big Black woman's asshole. We sucked and fucked the day away. Afterwards, I made her clean my cock with her tongue. Now that's what I call an Ass to Mouth special. Wanda was a lot of fun. I'm definitely going to miss her when I go to Canada.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Men are Gods Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds