• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Coincidence or Other... Ch. 02

Coincidence or Other... Ch. 02

12

Introduction:

This picks up at the end of Chapter One in Interracial Love under same title.

*

Becky and I have had many more encounters with Chuck, Jim, Cassy, Shelly and their friends. Since meeting them and after that first night in bed with them, I'd be willing to bet that a gallon or more of baby making potion has leaked from me over the past eight months. I need to use liners constantly because of my constant arousal when thinking of a black bone in me which is most of the time. Becky tells me it is the same with her.

My sexual needs continue to be filled now by my black friends. I date white guys and give them what they want but none can satisfy me as the black crowd that I am part of, until a situation arose that broadened my experience and led me to being more of a slut in most peoples mind than I already was.

I was late leaving work one Tuesday. In the rush I did not see a car behind me as I backed out of my parking space. Where it came from still baffles me.

I exited my car to look at the damaged. My right rear bumper had pushed the driver's door in a tad, about the size of a dinner plate. The guy rolled his window down and asked, "How bad is it?" I replied not too bad. I will get my insurance card so you can have the info and will call them tomorrow to report it."

As I returned to my car, the car I bumped moved back a tad and the guy exited with paper and pencil.

I handed him my card. He took the info down and when he handed the card back he also gave me his business card.

His name was David and on the card it listed him as environmental engineer in the same organization that I worked.

"I'm sorry David. I was careless being in a rush because of leaving work later than usual."

"Amber I will make you a proposition. If I can have a date with you some weekend we can forget this ever happened."

"Thanks Dave but its better if the insurance company handled it."

"Is it because I'm white, ugly, or co-worker that gives you bad vibes?"

"Well it's a question if one date will take care of the debt or will you be asking for more afterwards."

"Well that makes sense Amber. I thought that it was because I'm white and not black like your friends."

I nearly died hearing him say that. I grabbed onto the trunk of my car to steady myself and catch my breath.

"I see you are shocked by my comment and embarrassed. Look I work at the Rider's Club as a drink mixer, have seen you many times there but did not know you worked here until a few minutes ago. Look, take me up on my offer and if I do anything that displeases you, tell your friends at the club. I am sure they will take matters into their own hands. Do we have a deal?"

"I think we do David. Does this coming Saturday night fit into your schedule?"

"Yes Amber it does. You are in the top ten percent of the top lookers at the club. Look, I'm just an ordinary guy and would never get a chance with you. I know why you girls date them and I know why they like you. Yes it is a little blackmail if you want to call it that but it protects your driving record doesn't it?"

"Yeah and I would like to keep it clean."

"Call me on your cell now and then I will have the number."

I retrieved my cell from the car and dialed the number he uttered. His cell rang and he told me to hank up because it would then show as a missed call. He said we can talk later to set a time.

"Thanks Dave and later then."

I rushed to the gym to do my workout. All the while working out I was worried Dave might tell others where I played but then he told me I could tell my friends at the club so that kept me settled somewhat.

Thursday evening David called and we set 7:00 PM for him to pick me up at my place. He asked if I like Italian and I responded it was one of my favorites.

We dined at an elegant Italian restaurant and the food was fabulous.

As the dinner was winding down I began to wonder what his plans were for after dinner.

While enjoying the delicious Italian ice cream David said, "I reserved a suite at - - - - - - - - for the night."

I recognized the name. It was the most expensive hotel in the city.

I then heard, "We can dance in the lounge or the suite, we can enjoy the Jacuzzi, you can order a massage, we can watch a movie or porn and then I want to stare into those beautiful eyes."

I flushed and said, "All of those sound like fun."

We headed to the hotel after the meal. Upon entering the suite it dawned on me that it had to cost him a minimum of a thousand dollars. It had two bedrooms both with their own bath and huge walk-in shower. A spectacular view of the metro area was to be had from the external glass wall with sliding doors to a balcony. The furniture was modern and it was decorated with hand painted pictures.

My mouth opened and out came, "Wow when I walked in." David smiled and said, "I was saving money to ask my girlfriend to marry me in this room when I get around to it."

"God Dave I'm speechless."

A grin came over his face and it intrigued me.

I asked, "Why the grin?"

I heard, "I hope you are speechless later again when you see and feel something."

I blushed and said; "Really now?"

"So what will it be, dancing, Jacuzzi, massage, movies, sex?"

"Dave, I think a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi would be nice."

The Jacuzzi was a little unique. It was about half in the floor and the other half above the floor. It had an area to one side that had stairs leading up to a platform that overhung the Jacuzzi. Water was flowing off of it into the Jacuzzi. Leaning against the wall was a plastic rib air inflated mattress which was double the size used at the beach and swimming pools. One did not need much of an imagination to know the use of it.

Dave aid, "I did not bring a suit, did you? If not I guess it is skinny dipping then."

"You are right Dave; it will have to be skinny dipping."

Dave killed all the electrical lights. The remaining light came from either outside which was minimal or the candles spread around the suite.

I went into a bedroom to remove my clothes. When I came out Dave was in the Jacuzzi with the water swirling and bubbling. I stepped next to the tub, dropped the terry robe and slipped into the tub near Dave. He had offered me his hand for some stability.

I grinned at him and said, "Wow fast."

I heard, "I love these tubs. How about some bubbly? I opened the bottle that had been chilled while you were getting ready. I took the liberty to pour some."

He reached around and brought two glasses to the front of us, saying, "To us."

We enjoyed the warmth of the swirling waters and filled each other in from our birth until then and there on our lives.

Dave was making sure he did not rush the evening and was making it last as long as possible.

When we had killed the last of the bubbly, I heard, "Amber would you do me a favor and sit in my lap facing me so I can suckle those heavenly looking glands that I ogle when you are at the club?"

"Sure Dave, I like them to be played with and sucked."

I lifted, straddled him and sat on his lap. I was shocked that his cock was not hard and poking on my belly like all previous white guys.

He looked me in the eyes as he gently stroked my cheeks with the back of his hands saying, "You sure are beautiful Amber."

After a few minutes his face tilted toward the boobs and his mouth opened to suck one in while a hand covered the other. He was so gentle with them. I had expected a ferocious attack. God I began to get horny with his soft and slow manipulations. He alternated between them with kisses, soft bites, sucks and soft gentle squeezes. The nipples had become rock hard and sensitive. Blood was flowing to my pussy lips causing them to swell.

I was about to say, "Dave fuck me," but heard, "Amber lay your head back on the edge. I will lift your up by the knees and then support your butt with my hands. I want to eat what has to be the most beautiful and delicious pussy in the metro area."

I did as Dave asked. My god the soft kisses and gentle flicks of his tongue were causing my hormones to kick in to overtime. I used my hands to squeeze and pinch my nipples as the first orgasm of the night surged through my body. Dave's technique was so different than other white guys. It was as if he was black. I was in ecstasy from his mouthing.

He continued with his tongue and mouth until he had me orgasm two more times. I was panting and short of breath when he lowered me softly back down.

As I was recovering I heard the cork pop on another bottle of bubbly. He then offered me a glass which I readily consumed being so thirsty from the activities.

The drink hit me hard and I went limp as a rag. It was the alcohol, the warm water, three orgasms all ganging up on me.

Dave was looking into my glazed eyes as a finger slipped into my pussy. I closed them to relish the feeling and wishing it was his cock.

I said almost in a whisper, "Fuck me Dave, now please"

I heard, "Soon Amber, soon, as I convulsed again."

Then I heard, "Turn around and kneel Amber with your tits and arms hanging over the edge and your waist on the edge. Rest your head on your arms on the floor." Being that the Jacuzzi was half in the floor it was easy to do.

I had not yet seen or felt Dave's cock. The violent movement of the water blocked getting a good view being the water was neck deep in the area we were sitting.

I did as he requested. I was so weak I just wanted his cock in me to do its thing so I could get to bed and sleep. I had already figured that he being white his cock would not do for me as a black one but I still could manage an orgasm.

I felt Dave's tongue again on my clit, pussy and the other hole. He had placed his hands under me and lifted me by placing them on the edge so as to bring my butt up out of the water.

I soon uttered the best I could "Fuck me, fuck me."

He lowered me and then I felt him stand. He spread my legs apart with his feet. I then felt the tip of his cock at my pussy entrance. I wanted it so much I was completely relaxed. He placed his hands on my hip bones and plowed forward with one massive shove.

I tried to arch but with my head on my arms it took a few seconds to free them. I screamed, "Oh my god, easy, easy, easy, oh god, oh god."

My entire pussy was awake. It felt every swollen vein in his cock. It involuntarily was squeezing him. I had no control over it. Dave did not make a move. After a few minutes he said, "Feel your pussy loving my cock?"

All I could manage was, "Uh, huh."

"Now I will give it what it wants."

He reached around and cupped my hanging tits and began a slow withdraw. When was it going to stop? My god he was as long as my black lovers and had to be thicker.

On his next forward shove my pussy began to convulse.

My whole body was trembling. My boobs were massaging themselves in the cup of his hands. I was supporting my thrashing body the best I could by placing my forehead back onto my arms.

He continued the slow fucking and my body wanted more and more. Out of my mouth was a study, "Ohoo, ohoo, ohoo, as his cock did its thing

He then dropped my tits and stood up while continuing the slow fucking.

I then felt him massage my butt cheeks. I was in Blissville and the sensation of his slippery thumbs gliding over my anal ring from time to time even felt good.

I soon got to the point where I whispered, "Dave, cum, please cum before I pass out. I want to feel you shoot and fill my pussy with your love juice."

He then picked up his pace and I heard, "Oh god Amber your pussy, Ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh."

I felt his cock stiffen more as he buried it deeper as it was expelling his seed, flexing with each grunt as his body trembled.

A more horrendous orgasm started in my pussy when I felt the warm juice and at the same instant a thumb jabbed into my ass. Dave twisted it around while he was shaking, grunting and unloading.

I woke up in bed with Dave spooned into me and a hand on one of my breasts. I smiled because he had a boner and I could tell it was huge. I began to chuckle silently but my body gave me away. Dave asked, "What is so funny Amber?"

"I just accepted the fact I was the recipient of the best fuck of my life so far and it was from a white guy."

Dave squeezed the breast he was holing and said, "Thanks Amber."

"Dave, do me a favor and roll onto your back so I can see what you have attached."

He did as I requested. I lifted the cover and then dropped it as my hand covered my mouth in shock at seeing the monster horse cock he had.

I laid my head on is chest and placed a hand on the covered meat.

We were both quite.

I felt sorry for him and began to cry thinking of what junior high and high school had to be like not to mention the girls that revolted.

He must have sensed what was in my brain and said, "Thanks for sharing that lovely body and pussy. I'm sorry it came about as blackmail."

I did not look at him but said, "Dave, I will accept a date offer from you anytime. I still am in shock at the level of pleasure you gave my body. And one more thing; that thumb in my ass was unbelievable."

"Are you free next Saturday?"

"Yes, Dave for you I will be free and let's just go to a regular motel and fuck all weekend."

"It is a deal Amber."

We lay there quite for some time with my hand on the covered bone and my head on his chest.

I then said, "Dave your thumb took me someplace I had never been. Do you do that with your girlfriend?"

"Yes Amber I do; she suggested it."

"Wow!"

"I was eating her one night and she said, Place your middle finger at my ass hole and massage it while you eat me. Make sure it is lubricated all the time. When I arch my back when the orgasm starts, I want you to jab it into my ass in one hard shove and then rotate it around as I cum."

"Her best orgasms come that way Amber. She told me an ex boyfriend introduced her to it."

"The size of your cock evidently did not scare her from you. That surprises me."

"Amber, her ex boyfriend was an Italian and he is bigger than me."

"Oh my god, poor guy. Dave, will you eat me like you do your girlfriend and use your thumb again; that was an awesome orgasm."

"Sure Amber on one condition."

"And what is that condition?"

"I'd like to warm you up with a finger or two and be French kissing before eating you."

I lifted myself from his chest, turned a little to look into his eyes, smiled, and then lowered my open mouth to his.

He then rolled me onto my back while we still were tongue dueling and inserted a finger into my already leaking honey hole. I was building and my breathing was becoming labored as an orgasm was beginning. Dave sensed it and inserted a second finger and then a third which shoved me over the edge. I broke the kiss, wrapped my arms around him, placed my cheeks next to his and continued to fuck his fingers as my body convulsed enjoying the pleasure surging through me.

When I calmed down, Dave scooted down but with the fingers still in me. He took them out and drugged a copious amount of my juices to my ass hole as his mouth sucked in the hard clit.

My body reacted instantly.

"God yes, eat my kitty."

I reached for my breasts and massaged them while pinching the nipples.

Dave's thumb was massaging the tight hole and his tongue was flicking the clit slowly.

I was building ever so nicely at the pace he was doing me.

The sensations at my anal ring were intensifying which shocked me. They were to the point I wanted him to fuck me with his thumb in my ass. The thought of his cock doing it momentarily floated through my brain.

I continued to relish in the feelings of the impending orgasm.

I was moaning, "Mmmm...mmmm...mmmm, as I was building to the climax and began to hump my hips.

It then hit me.

"I'm there, OH GOD, AAAHHHHAAA!" as Dave inserted the thumb into my virgin hole.

As he thumb fucked the hole I was babbling, "Ohooo...ohoo...oho...ohoo, Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm, I'm, I'm, mmmm...mmmm, mmmm."

When I settled Dave's cock was making its presence known snaking ever so slowly into my pussy which had copious amounts of lubrication.

Dave was supporting himself on his hands and looking into my eyes as the monster penetrated me deeper and deeper. When the head hit my cervix my eyes opened and my mouth was going to utter, "Stop," but he sensed it and pulled back a tad and grinned.

I then heard, "How was the cum, Amber?"

"Have you ever done a girl's ass, Dave?"

His eyes popped wide open, his cock flexed and he said, "No."

Then he said, "I have thought about it a lot Amber but being so thick no girl could take it and if she did I would squirt like a teenager because of the tightness."

I startled to laugh and he did also. The laughing made our bodies shake and the shaking stimulated his cock in my pussy. I tossed my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, placed my forehead on Dave's, as I moaned and convulsed on his cock.

When I settled I managed to say, "Fuck me Dave and make a deposit."

I tried to control myself so I could cum with Dave. We both seemed to be reaching for the same goal. It hit us and we both moaned and groaned as we enjoyed the lust that was consuming us.

I remember Dave saying, "Damn," as he gently lowered himself on top of me, then rolling onto his back with me being then on top facing him and he still plugged in. We woke up in that position and then did some more French kissing. His cock swelled and we enjoyed another cumming but he was firing blanks.

During the course of the week Dave and I decided to get together Friday night so we could spend all day Saturday playing. I did not ask about his girlfriend.

I told Becky about the weekend past and forth coming. She wanted to see Dave's cock. I told her I would try to arrange it. She was shocked to discover he worked in our building. I told her I assumed he had seen her at the club also but did not know she was in the same company.

I knew guys wanted to do females in the ass because I was always asked if I permitted it. The guys told me they would help me stretch the anal ring. Up to the time of meeting Dave I had no interest but that thumb of his flipped a switch.

I went shopping for either a cucumber or carrot to begin preparing myself. I went and purchased some anal ease. By pure look I found a carrot whose tip was small but as thick if not thicker than Dave at the top.

I bought more than one not to cause the cashier to look at me with a cynical look. I cleaned it and it became my bed partner for the week. I did not tell Becky about it nor David.

Friday night came with Dave taking me to dinner and then to a motel that had a Jacuzzi with mirrored walls and ceiling.

I told him about Becky and the more I talked the more his eyes widened. I then said, "Interested?" He said, "How about tomorrow if she is available. My god Amber it is every guys dream to be with two or more girls at the same time."

I smiled and called her. She screamed with excitement. Dave heard her and grinned. He heard me say, "Okay see you here tomorrow around three in the afternoon. Maybe we can take a break and go out at dinner time," I heard her say, "Awesome."

In the morning, Dave and I went for brunch. We satisfied each other again upon waking. He used his thumb again and it felt awesome and I knew I wanted a cock in my ass.

After brunch we went back to the motel and I mentioned to Dave that he had better work on me so I could take his cock in my ass so he could make us both feel good.

I did not mention to him about my carrot experience.

I smiled when he said, "I brought some anal ease to make it easier to begin Amber."

"Mmmm, sounds as if you want to be sure I am prepared well so you can do my ass in the future if I let you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Coincidence or Other... Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds