• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Nancy's Sexual Odyssey Pt. 01-07

Nancy's Sexual Odyssey Pt. 01-07

12

Part 1. A young girl leaves her small town on a quest to learn the pleasures of sex.

My name is Nancy and I want to tell the story of my sexual odyssey around the country to learn about carnal pleasures, as my father would call them. I grew up in the small town of; well you don't need to know the name and you've probably never heard of it anyway. This small town is in one of the flyover states, as the coasts call them, and our town was just like all the other small towns dotted up and down our state. Everyone knew everyone and everything they did. If you got in trouble in school, your mother knew about it before you got home. My Pentecostal parents never allowed me alone with a boy for fear of what might happen to their pure daughter. They were right I was pure but not by choice, every boy in town was afraid of my dad and they all stayed clear of me. I had a burning desire deep inside me to feel the pleasures of the flesh and yet no one to grant me my wishes. I knew if I stayed in this dried up old town I'd end up marring one of the dried up boys and end up like my mother. I decided I wouldn't let this happen to me, I deserved better than to turn out like my mom and I slowly devised a plan to escape.

If you're not familiar with the crazy tax laws for farmers let me explain one for you. You can make some of your profits tax-free if you claim you're paying your children to help you farm. Of course, you can't just say it, you need some proof; well my father set up an account in each kid's name as proof of payment. Each year-end he'd put a large amount of cash in our accounts and then take it off his taxes. I don't have to tell you that we never saw a dime of this money, well that was until my eighteenth birthday. That day I hopped a bus with nothing but the clothes on my back to the city where our bank was, and I drew out all the money in my account. Next, I went to the airport bought a ticket to the place my father called 'Sin City' but everybody else called Los Angeles. I figured if I wanted to learn about sin, I should go to the city that's famous for it.

Sitting in the airport, I was gripped with fear, for I'd never disobeyed my father. I just knew he'd walk in any second and when I saw a cop, I was afraid he was looking for me. Noticing an empty seat next to a man gave me the idea that if I sat next to him maybe; the cop would think I was with him. He was much older than me, at least thirty but he was really nice and handsome too. We were talking and I noticed he kept staring at my tee shirt so I looked down to see if there was a stain or something but all I could see were my little boobs with my nipples sticking out. This made me feel all squishy inside, I was thinking, maybe I should have at least worn a bra on my adventure, when this woman walks up and starts yelling at my new friend. Next, she starts screaming at me, calling me a slut and a husband stealer so I got up and moved just to shut her up.

They finally announced it was time to board the plane and I was about to experience one of the many hoped for firsts that I planned to achieve in my new life. I watched from the window as we took off and seeing my home state shrink in size made me pray it would be the last time I ever saw it. I was sitting next to a young couple who said they were flying back from him introducing his bride to his parents. The girl giggled and said she hoped I wouldn't mind if they got a little frisky on the flight home. She said his parents made them sleep in separate rooms and they haven't had sex in two days. I almost said that I hadn't had sex in eighteen years but I didn't, instead I told them I didn't mind at all. Soon they were kissing and I think they got so excited they forgot I was even there. They had a blanket covering their laps but I could tell they were rubbing each other; I just wished I could see more. Then the girl put her head under the blanket and just as I was wondering what in the world, she was doing the blanket slid off. Oh my god she had his wiener in her mouth. There I was staring at the first hard thingy I had ever seen and it was going in and out of this girls mouth like a piston engine. When he started moaning, I thought she was biting him but when she pulled her mouth off him, he was covered in white goo not blood. She cleaned him off with her tongue and then wiped some of it off her chin with her finger. She sucked that finger clean too, then she looked at me, smiled, and then put her head on his chest and they went to sleep.

She looked like she had enjoyed that so much, it made me want to do it. I decided right then as soon as I could, I was going to have a wiener to suck just like that girl did. I picked up their blanket from the floor, putting it over my lap, and then I put my hand down my jeans and rubbed my little nub until I felt good all over. All of a sudden, I heard the steward announce we were ready to land. I sat back and thought, wow I've already seen my first boys hard thingy and I witnessed a sex act I'd only fantasized about and I wasn't even in Sin City yet.

Part 2

Our heroine Lands in LA and starts on a quest to lose her virginity.

As soon as I got off the plane, I knew I was in trouble. I never thought about how big Los Angeles was, there were more people in the airport than in my whole state. Where was I going to stay? I had no idea, as I sat on a bench outside the airport this man sat next to me. He asked me if I was waiting for someone and I said no, then he asked me where I was going and I said I didn't know. Then he said he was headed to the ocean and I could go with him if I wanted. I looked into his face and I liked what I saw, I mean he was old and everything but he had a nice smile. His smile was not only on his lips it was in his eyes. I decided right then that if I was to have an adventure I was going to have to take chances and besides I wanted to see an ocean they sure didn't have any of those in my state. So I told him sure I'd take a ride with him and that I wanted to see the ocean. He told me his driver was bringing the car so I should get my stuff ready and he sure looked surprised when I said I didn't have any stuff. Then up comes the biggest car I've ever seen in my life, I mean it was bigger than my bedroom back home. This man in a funny cap jumps out and starts loading all these bags in the trunk.

"Mister did you go around the world, I mean how come you got so many suitcases?"

He laughed and said,

"No not around the world I just like to be prepared when I travel. Come on and hop in."

This car was so cool, he called it a limo and it was big as a bus but it was just for him and me, oh and the driver. When he asked me if I wanted some champagne I said sure and he has a refrigerator right in his car. It tasted funny to me and the bubbles tickled my nose but it didn't take long to make me feel good. He asked me why I came to LA, that's what he called it. I giggled and said I came to LA to get some sex, then I curled up next to him and told him what I had witnessed on my plane ride and that I wanted to try it.

"Please Mister; let me put your thingy in my mouth until your goo comes out."

"First thing young lady, it is not called a thingy, it's called a cock OK, and then it's not goo it's cum."

He undid his pants and pulled out his cock, oh I liked that word cock it sounded so naughty. At first, it wasn't sticking out like the boy on the plane, but when I held it in my hand it started to grow and boy did it get big. This was so exciting here I was going down the road with this man's cock in my hand. I kissed it right on the tip and some of his stuff, I mean cum oozed out so I licked it up and it didn't taste bad. Putting him in my mouth really made me feel naughty and my little nub tingled so much I had to put my hand between my legs. The man told me I was doing a good job and he was almost ready to cum so I had better be ready. I wanted to taste it so I started to suck on him faster and then he grabbed my head as he shot his load into my mouth.

Yucky, it didn't taste good; it was so salty it reminded me of granny's hominy but of course not as lumpy. The man laughed at the face I made and then gave me some champagne to wash the taste away. I held his cock in my hand and watched it grow soft again.

"You know Mister I've sucked your cock and I don't even know your name yet and you don't know mine. Well my name's Nancy so what's yours?"

"Nice to meet you Nancy, my name is John and this is my home we coming to. Would you like to stay with us for a while?"

"Sure John that'd be nice, if I stay will you let me suck your cock again if I promise not to make a face about your cum anymore?"

I looked out the window to see us drive through these big gates and as we went up the driveway, I saw the biggest house I'd ever seen.

"John, how many people live here? I bet you could put a thousand in there."

"It's just me and some friends like you from time to time. Listen, you can suck my cock anytime you want and you don't even have to swallow my cum, you can spit it out if you want to."

"I want to lose my maiden head, that's why I came to Los Angeles, I mean LA."

"What, oh you mean your cherry. Well Nancy, you don't want to lose it in the back seat of a car, not even a limo. Let's go inside and we'll see what we can do."

I guess John is rich, cause you can't live in a house this big and not be rich. The house was full of people that John said were his friends. He took me upstairs to his bedroom and then out to the connecting terrace. As I leaned against the railing getting my first look of the Pacific Ocean, John began kissing my neck and rubbing my boobies and he was making me so hot. He took my clothes off then laid me on the couch and then he spread my legs. He started kissing my tittys; it felt so good it made my insides all squishy I told John He had given me my first oomph. I didn't really mean my first one I've given myself lots but this was the first that anybody else had given me. John stopped long enough to tell me it was called coming or an orgasm but then he went back to work and he gave me another.

He then told me it was time to lose my cherry but when I remembered how big his cock was, I told him it wouldn't fit. John told me not to worry he'd be gentle so I just spread my legs and invited him in. It hurt a little at first but I was so excited I didn't even care, I Just was so glad I finally lost that old cherry. Then I noticed how good it felt to have John's cock inside me and without even thinking about it I wrapped my legs around John and begged him to give me more. That got him going and he began really humping me, faster and faster. I screamed that I was coming and John said he was too and then it was over and he sank down on top of me breathing heavy.

I lie there so happy, I'd come to LA to lose my cherry and it didn't even take me a day to get what I wanted. This was turning out to be a cool adventure and I think I was the happiest girl in the world.

Part 3

With her cherry lost, she finds she has another to offer and promptly does.

John told me he was keeping my panties as a souvenir of taking my cherry. He told me I was a woman now and shouldn't wear little girl panties. Now I had nothing to my name, but my jeans and my tee shirt and the rest of my money from the bank. I saw John was falling asleep so I shook him and told him I had to buy some clothes. He told me to go find Veronica and ask her to take me shopping.

Veronica was out by the pool and she didn't have her top on. I asked her to take me shopping and while I'm talking to her, she was rubbing her tittys. Her nipples were sticking out and it kinda excited me to watch her. She told me to come to her room while she changed and then she'd take me shopping. Once in her room she asked me to rub some oil on her, as she didn't want dry skin. This was the first time I had ever touched any other girl's boobies, I hadn't even touched my moms. It felt good and I felt myself getting all squishy again. Veronica told me to take her suit off for her. When I slid it down her legs I got the shock of my life, Veronica had a cock.

"Veronica, you got a cock, a,ah, How can you have a cock and boobs?"

This made her, or I mean him laugh,

"Honey you mean you ain't ever seen anyone like me?"

When I answered no, she (that's what she said she was a she) told me she was a transsexual. I asked her if she liked having her cock sucked, she told me it was all right, but not her favorite. When I asked what was she liked best she said she'd tell me later. Then she said we should go shopping first to get me some sexy things.

We rode in the limo all the way to Beverly Hills because Veronica said that was the only place to buy clothes. When we finally got there the first thing I noticed was everything was too expensive for me. If I bought clothes there I'd be broke in no time, so I just watched her shop. We had so much fun; she kept taking me in the dressing room to watch her try on clothes and I don't think anybody knew she had a cock underneath all those clothes she was putting on. Before we left Beverly Hills Veronica bought me some undies and a little skirt with a matching top and then a new pair of sandals. As we left the store, she threw all my old clothes in the trash.

On the way back, we started drinking some of John's champagne and I told her what John let me do on the way to his home. She said I could do her if I wanted so I got on my knees between her legs then I pulled up her dress and slipped her cock out of her panties. It wasn't easy cause she had it tucked underneath her so it wouldn't show. As I sucked her I noticed how much smaller she was than John and it felt really sexy feeling her get hard in my mouth. She ran her fingers through my hair, she kept telling me what a good cocksucker I was, and that made me feel proud. Before too long she told me to get ready for it, then she grabbed my hair real hard and then she started pumping her cum down my throat. I was so proud of myself, I didn't spill a drop, and she didn't taste too bad either. I licked her clean and kissed the tip just like the girl I watched on the airplane.

I told Veronica I really liked sucking cock, she said she did too but what she really liked was doing anal.

"Anal, you mean like up the butt? I couldn't do that my butt hole is just too small."

"Sure you could, you just have to stretch it out a little, and if you started with someone small like me I bet you'd like it."

When we got to John's home, I helped her take her packages to her room. I asked Veronica if she'd do me in the butt so I could see if I liked it. She told me to take my clothes off and go into her bathroom. She gave me an enema just like my mom used to do. Veronica told me I had to get all clean back there so we wouldn't make a mess. The enema hurt going in, I mean it filled me up so much it hurt but when I let it all out if felt so good and then she did it again just to make sure. We took a shower together and it was so much fun to wash Veronica's body with all of her girl parts and her boy parts to wash. The best part was when she washed me, I'd never had anybody rub my body like that, it was just so sexy, and she washed me good all over. After we dried each other, and I just couldn't keep my hands off her cock. It was small but it was hard and it just felt good to hold it my hand and play with it.

She had me climb on her bed then get on my knees and hands. When I bent over and stuck my butt out, she got some gooey stuff she called lube and rubbed it all over me. It felt good and I was surprised when she stuck her finger up my butt, it didn't hurt at all. I was getting all excited and I told her I was ready to try anal but it still hurt too much when she tried to stick it in. She told me I had to relax my sphincter, course then she had to tell me what my sphincter was. She started to finger my butt again to show me what to do and then when she tried again I was ready and she went inside me easy. Once I relaxed, it was easy for her to fuck me and she rode me hard until she came inside me. I have to say I liked the way I felt all full back there but at the same time I felt empty up front. When I told her about how it felt for me, she said I needed to try a threesome. I squealed with delight at the thought of two cocks in me at the same time and I begged Veronica to be the one who did my back door. She's so sweet; she told me she'd do my back door anytime. I told her she was the best friend I ever had and that made her laugh. I ran out of her room to look for John to see if I could talk him into doing my front as Veronica did my back, I didn't even notice I'd forgot to put any clothes on.

Part 4

Nancy gets her three-way first with two men then with two girls.

I found John out by the pool relaxing on a chaise. When I asked him he told me he'd love to be part of my first three-way; I swear he's such a nice man to do all this for me. He told me to go get Veronica and then we could do it right there by the pool. When we got back to John he was already naked and rubbing his cock in anticipation. I just sat right on top of his cock then I bent over so my butt would stick up in the air. Veronica said I didn't need any lube cause my butt was still full of her cum and I guess she was right for it just slipped in. It took a little while to coordinate everybody's movement but after that it was, 'Oh my god' fucking fantastic. I was so full of cock I could hardly breathe and Veronica said she could feel John's big cock sliding against her. As for me, they found a spot in my pussy that I didn't know was there and it made me cum so hard I thought I was going to pass out. John came just after me then Veronica came in my butt for the second time in less than an hour. I cleaned John's cock then Veronica's and I noticed their cum did taste different and I think I liked hers better. John got up and jumped in the pool, then Veronica pushed me back on the chaise and proceeded to lick the cum from both my holes. When she put her tongue up my butt, it felt weird and I asked her if it tasted icky but she didn't answer me. Then she did the front and I had never even thought of anyone licking my pussy I guess I've really been naive, because when she put her lips on my nub this gave me the best orgasm I ever had. I grabbed her head to hold it in place and I guess I screamed so loud the other people by the pool thought I was hurt.

I had been so excited about my three-way I hadn't even noticed the other people around the pool. A girl after hearing my screams of pleasure came over to watch Veronica finish cleaning me up. Veronica told me she had to go take a shower and a nap and left me alone with this girl. She said her name was Angie and asked how I talked Veronica into to doing me as she had always told her she didn't do girls. I told Angie that I didn't know but that I was glad because of her little cock.

"It's so nice and small it fits into my back door real easy."

She asked me how I liked my three-way and I told her I was getting all excited again just thinking about it and was ready to do it again. She asked me if I'd like to go fuck her boy friend with her. I just stood up and offered her my hand and said lets go. Angie said let' surprise him; we'll just go push him down on the bed and start doing him. We went upstairs and found him sleeping naked. We got on the bed and then she picked up his cock and offered it to me and I put him in my mouth. Angie began to suck his balls as he woke up to us doing him. Then it was both of us licking his cock at the same time, it was almost as if we were kissing and it excited me. When he said he was cumming Angie put him in her mouth and took his entire load. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to taste him but then Angie bent over and kissed me and then she put her tongue in my mouth passing his cum to me. I returned it to her with my tongue and then she broke our kiss and let it drizzled on my boobs. Then she licked it off my boobs making sure to flick her tongue over my nipples and that just sent shock waves right down to my pussy. I could see her boyfriend was enjoying this also as his dick began to grow. Angie invited me to sit on his cock and then she crawled up and sat right down on his mouth. As she was facing me, I could see the look of pleasure on her face and I thought of how I felt when Veronica was licking me. Angie bent over and started kissing me, and rubbing my tittys at the same time. I kept watching her rub herself across her boyfriends face and I kept thinking I'd like her to do that to me sometime. Angie and I made out until her boyfriend came and then we took a shower together in one of John's giant showers.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Nancy's Sexual Odyssey Pt. 01-07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds