• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Man's Fantasy

One Man's Fantasy

123

On the way to my condo Kristal said, "I don't know how you did it, but you really put Jerry's panties in a twist. He's all upset over you not going along with the program."

"I owe it all to you. Your phone call is what got me going."

I explained to her my getting with John and the outcome of our talk.

"What I don't understand is what caused you to get on the phone and clue me in?"

"Simple sweetie. You seemed like a nice guy and Jerry was getting ready to do to you what Hollywood always does to nice guys. Screw them. They have stuck it to me a time or two and I saw it as my chance to get a little payback. That and you are kind of cute."

"Me? Cute?"

"Don't sell yourself short sweetie. If it was just the money I would have taken a pass on this deal. You might not think so, but you do have something going for you. So, tell me what we will be doing this week."

I laid it all out for her and she told me that what she had packed would work for most of it, but if I was doing a tux and a limo for the symphony she was going to have to come up with an evening gown.

"I guess that will be the first order of business in the morning."

When we got to my condo I carried her bags in and showed her to her room. I showed her where everything was and while she was in the bathroom freshening up from her trip I got the pitcher of martinis out of the fridge and poured two glasses. I had checked with Jerry and found out some of her likes and dislikes and her favorite drink was a martini with the little onion. I had it ready for her when she came into the room. She took it, sat down on the couch next to me, tucked her legs up under her and asked:

"What's the plan for tomorrow?"

"Get up when we get up. I'll fix breakfast and then we will go shopping for your evening gown. Have lunch and then I'll expose you to some of my friends and hope that you won't come away thinking too badly about me."

"That should be interesting. Just what are they going to do that might cause me to think poorly of you?"

"Just be themselves. They can be a pretty crude bunch when they have had a beer or three."

"So if you are afraid of what they might do why are you going to take me to meet them?"

"It is one of those rock and hard place things. Before I had a clue that my fantasy would come true or that it would happen this week I organized a 'guy's afternoon out'. I arranged a skybox for tomorrow's Rockies game. It is my outing so I have to go, but now that you are here there isn't anyway I'm not going to make the most of every minute I can spend with you."

"Well sweetie, for your information I can do crude so don't worry about me."

She finished her martini and said, "I'm beat sweetie. It has been a long day for me and I'm going to turn in."

She stood up, leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and then went to her room. I went to bed thinking that I might never wash that cheek ever again.

x-x-x-x-x

The morning was a revelation. I had never seen Kristal without her make up and her hair done just right. All of her photos were glamour shots and in all of her films she was made up to look her best. The night we had dinner and when I met her at the airport she was perfection personified.

When she wandered into the kitchen in an oversized Michigan State sweat shirt, flip flops, no make up and 'bed' hair she looked totally different. Put a picture of her the way she looked that morning next to one of her glamour shots and you would never know that they were the same person. Even though just out of bed and not at her best she was still breathtaking beautiful. I fed her scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, fried potatoes and sourdough toast and after three cups of coffee she got up to shower and dress.

She poured through the sports pages of the Rocky Mountain News while I drove us to Park Meadows Mall and then we spent the better part of the morning and early afternoon hitting shops. She eventually found the dress she wanted and on our way out to the car we passed a sports shop and told me to wait and she would be right back. She went into the store and came out ten minutes later with a package. I gave her a questioning look and she smiled at me and said "Later."

We hit a Red Robin for lunch and talked some more about what we would be doing that week. She was especially nervous about having dinner at my brother's on Wednesday because my parents and older sister would be there.

"What is your family going to think about you being with me?"

"Don't forget that it was John's plan that took care of Jerry. He knows about you and he thinks it is fantastic. As for mom, dad and my sister what are the odds that they watch porn films? Even if they do would I have proposed doing what we are doing if I cared about what other people would think? Besides, my parents are too well mannered to make you feel uncomfortable even if they do know who you are."

"What about your sister?"

"She has always considered her little brother a dork. If she knows who you are and sees us together it will knock her back on her heels."

"I'm not worried about me sweetie. I've had a long time to get used to how some people look at me. I know you don't care about your buddies, but family is different."

"Thank you for worrying about it, but I know my family and I'm not concerned."

We went home, changed clothes and headed for Coors Field. Kristal was wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a windbreaker even though it was fairly warm outside and I asked her why she had it on. She smiled at me and told me that she had heard that Denver turned chilly in the evenings at times and she wanted to be prepared.

When we walked into the box the guys who were already there turned to the door and you could see the jaws drop when I walked in with Kristal. "Guys, this is Kristal" and then I introduced her to the guys and said:

"I know this is supposed to be a guys outing, but Kristal flew in from Los Angeles to spend a few days with me and I couldn't just leave her alone at the condo."

I could tell from the looks on the faces of Charlie and Troy that they knew who Kristal was and I wondered how the afternoon was going to play out. It didn't take long for things to get interesting. The Rockies were playing the Giants that day and as the Giants took the field Kristal put her fingers in her mouth and gave a loud whistle. The she hollered "Kick ass guys; kick some Rocky Mountain ass" as she shed her windbreaker and displayed the Giant's jersey that she had apparently bought at Park Meadows. She looked around the room, gave a 1000 watt smile and said:

"What can I say guys. I'm a California girl."

The tight jeans and jersey did nothing to hide or disguise her 34D-23-34 body from the guys and I'm sure that baseball was the farthest thing from their minds at that moment. I saw Charlie and Troy looking at me with dumbfounded looks on their faces as I moved up to Kristal and put my arms around her and hugged her.

"You should have warned me about this."

"What?" she laughed, "And spoil the surprise?"

She pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips, winked at me and then we settled in to watch the game.

They was a lot of good natured ribbing between Kristal and the guys and Kristal gave better that what she got. All in all it was a fun afternoon made better by the Rockies winning. The guys ragged on Kristal about the Left Coast Losers and then Kristal surprised the hell out of everyone there, including me, when she went up to Jonas who was the only one there wearing a Rockies jersey and took her Giants jersey off. She handed it to Jonas and as everyone stared at her tits barely contained by her bra she said:

"Here. Trade you."

Jonas stared at her cleavage for several seconds before grabbing her jersey and taking his off and handing it to her. He held it to his nose, sniffed it and said:

"I'll never wash it and I'll sleep with it under my pillow for the rest of my life."

Kristal kissed him on the cheek and then she slipped on the Rockies jersey. Jonas was 6 foot four and his jersey fell below her knees and she laughed and said:

"I have a new nightgown."

She picked up her windbreaker and said "Thanks guys; I had a good time." Then she turned to me and said, "Take me home Rob; I'm horny."

We walked out leaving nine guys looking at each other and shaking their heads in disbelief. As we walked to the car Kristal said:

"How did I do sweetie?"

"You were magnificent."

"Yeah, I was, wasn't I."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

We had dinner at a Denny's and then we went back to my condo. I pored her a martini and we curled up on the couch and watched TV until she yawned and said she was going to turn in. I watched the idiot box for another half hour and then I went to bed. I spent some time staring up at the ceiling reliving the day and wondering how it might change my life. I knew one thing for sure. There were nine guys who were never going to look at me the same way again.

The next morning I woke to the sounds of noise coming from the kitchen. I got up to find Kristal rummaging in the cupboards. All she had on was the Rockies jersey and she still looked fantastic, sleepy hair and all. She heard me come into the room and without turning she asked:

"Where do you keep the Bisquick? I'm going to make pancakes."

I showed her where it was and then I went and took my morning shower. Kristal stuck her head in the room as I was toweling myself dry and asked me how many hotcakes I would like and I saw her looking at my exposed penis as I told her three or four and since I had never seen her in any of her videos with anything less than huge I wondered if she was thinking:

"Poor guy. Only six inches. No wonder his wife wanted to try a bigger one."

Thankfully I had long ago realized that there was nothing you could do about what you were born with and having a big dick just meant that you were born lucky, I thought of the joke about the hooker who laughed at the small cock on her customer and asked him who he expected to satisfy "with that tiny thing." The customer looked her right in the eye and said "Me." That was my attitude. I would always do my best to get my partner off and if that meant burying my head up to the neck in her pussy and licking it from the inside I'd go for it, but when it came to getting me off what I had did the job just fine. Besides, if Kristal felt sorry for me for only having six and five eights inches it didn't matter since I'd already made it clear that sex was not part of the deal.

Then I looked in the mirror and thought "Get a grip Rob. For all you know she might have walked away pissed because you didn't get an instant hard on as soon as you saw her walk in." I finished in the bathroom and walked into the kitchen and she set a plate with four hotcakes down in front of me and then sat down across from me. As she nibbled on her lone pancake she asked:

"What's on for today?"

"The limo will pick us up at six-fifteen. Until then the day is yours. What would you like to do?"

"My cousin used to drive in the race to the top of Pike's Peak, but I have never been there. Is it close enough that we could go there and be back in time?"

"We can be there in an hour and a half. If we leave in the next half hour we can make it."

It was a very enjoyable day. I'm lucky that I didn't kill us on the drive because I kept taking my eyes off the road and looking over at Kristal sitting next to me. I know it was silly of me. I mean she was there and I knew she was there, but I had to keep looking to confirm that it wasn't a daydream -- a figment of my imagination.

We spent an hour on the top of the Peak and she bought a couple of souvenir t-shirts at the gift shop. While we were there I led her over to one of the telescopes that were mounted on pedestals and pointed it southwest.

"If you look real hard you can see the roof of the little cabin I have over by Evergreen Station."

"A cabin? Can we go there?"

"Not this time, not and get back in time for the symphony, but I'll take you there on one of the next weeks you are here. I'll warn you ahead of time that you will be roughing it. There is no electricity, no running water and an outhouse for a bathroom."

"I can rough it. I want to go. Can't we go now? Do we really have to go to the symphony?"

"No honey, we don't have to go to the symphony, but I didn't pack for the cabin. I don't have any of the things we will need if we are going there. I promise you that we will go there the next time you are here."

"I'm going to hold you to that. I like the mountains."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The limo driver knocked on the door at exactly six-fifteen and I called out to Kristal that it was time to go. My jaw dropped when she came out of her room. She was stunning. It was a good thing that the symphony was a listening event because if it was a visual event no one would see any of it. All eyes and I do mean all eyes -- male and female -- were going to be on my date.

It started as soon as we stepped out the door. The driver of the limo could not take his eyes off of Kristal. He stumbled a couple of times on his way to open the rear door for us because he wasn't watching where he was walking and instead kept glancing at Kristal. I wasn't sure that I wanted him to drive because I knew he would have his eyes on the rear view mirror instead of the road. By the time we reached the car I knew for sure that I didn't want him to drive and I got a big grin on my face.

It was silly of me, but the whole thing was silly. My idea and Kristal's acceptance of it were off the wall to begin with so why not a little more weirdness. When we reached the limo he opened the door for Kristal and then I told him to get in back with her. He protested until I slipped him a fifty and then he got in back and took the seat opposite Kristal while she looked at me with a bemused smile. I got in, started the limo and drove away.

When we got to the auditorium the people on the sidewalk saw a man in a tux get out of the limo, walk to the rear door and open it. A stunningly beautiful woman got out followed by a man in a chauffer's uniform. The man in the tux offered the beautiful lady his arm and then they walked into the building. At least sixty people saw it happen and I'm sure that most of them are still trying to get their minds around it. As we took our seats Kristal asked me:

"Why in the world did you do that?"

"He couldn't take his eyes off you. He would have been looking in the rear view all the way here and God only knows who he might have hit. Besides, just imagine how it will play in the movie after Jerry and his producer buddy read about it in your diary."

The evenings performance was a dual program of Beethoven's First and Fifth symphonies. I was totally knocked on my ass when just before the start of the Fifth Kristal leaned to me and said:

"You should pay particular attention when the opening measure introduces the piccolo, contrabassoon and three trombones at the same time. That is quite a departure from Beethoven's usual style."

I don't know jack about classical music other than know I like to listen to it so I sat there and looked at her open mouthed. She smiled at me and said:

"What? You think all I am is a hot body and a pretty face?"

There was a cocktail party at the Brown Palace after the performance and Kristal shone. The men and women in attendance could not take their eyes off of her. The men looked at her with lust in their hearts and the women looked at her with hatred in their eyes and all of them, men and women alike, wondered what a woman like that was doing on the arm of a guy like me.

I was waiting at the bar waiting on the bartender to build us two fresh drinks while I watched Kristal in conversation with Riccardo Muti who was the visiting conductor who had conducted the evening's performance when Bill Thomas walked up to me.

"I never knew that you had that large of a dick."

"Why would you say that?"

"Why else would Kristal Summers be with you?"

"She likes my smile."

"Yeah, right. You have to let me in on your secret."

Before I could say anything Kristal walked up to us and I handed her her fresh martini. I introduced her to Bill and then Bill said:

"I just have to ask this. What is a drop dead gorgeous woman doing with a guy like Rob? I mean he is a really great guy and all, but....." and before he could finish what he was going to say Kristal interrupted him and said:

"He is great in bed."

Bill's jaw dropped and Kristal took me by the arm and said, "Come on lover, there is someone I want you to meet" and she led me over to Muti. As we walked away from Bill she said:

"I think your stock just went up a few points. Hope you don't mind."

"Not in the least. Just having him hear you call me lover made my evening perfect."

After we settled into the limo I said, "There is something I have always wanted to do. Will you give me your panties?"

"Are you that kinky? You want to sniff my panties?"

"No, nothing like that."

She lifted her dress and took off her panties and I saw her pussy live for the first time. Before then I had only seen it on my downloaded videos. I had to tear my eyes away from it when she handed me her panties. I rapped on the partition and when the driver lowered it I handed him the undergarment and told him to put them over the rear view mirror. He did what I told him to do and as the partition slid back up Kristal asked:

"What did you do that for?"

"For the same reason I drove earlier. I want to arrive alive at our destination and he just can't take his eyes off of you. For that matter I can't either, but I need for his eyes to be on the road."

"You know what he will think is going on back here don't you?"

"It will give him something to tell his buddies."

When we got back to the condo I tipped the driver handsomely and then we went inside and changed out of our evening clothes. I put on sweats and Kristal joined me on the couch wearing her Rockies jersey. We sipped martinis and she filled me in on Hollywood gossip and I filled her in on my career as a civil engineer. She wanted to talk about Joan, but I shut that down in a hurry.

"It is still a very raw open wound and I don't need to go there."

She told me that she knew how it felt because she had gone through something similar.

"I didn't get to see it like you did, but someone who did see it told me and when I confronted him he didn't even try to deny it. He just shrugged his shoulders and acted like it was no big thing."

That made no sense to me. Why would anyone who had a woman like Kristal be playing around with someone else? We talked a little more and then called it a night.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Wednesday I took Kristal out for breakfast and then we spent a good part of the day lying around the condo complex's swimming pool. Spending a good part of the day looking at Kristal in a bikini was almost enough in itself to make the week worthwhile. Because of the major, major wood that it caused I spent a good part of that time lying on my stomach and don't think for one second that Kristal didn't know why.

We arrived at John's house at five and found that my sister and her husband were already there. John swore to me that he didn't tell his wife Nancy anything at all about Kristal other than I would be bringing a date to the family dinner and when Nancy and Kristal were introduced I saw no sign that Nancy has a clue as to Kristal was. It was a different story with my sister Rachel and her husband. There was no doubt from the look on Kevin's face that he knew who Kristal was. I couldn't read the look on Rachel's face. It could have been that she knew who Kristal was or it just could have been shock and surprise that her dork of a brother could even know a woman like Kristal. I know Kristal read the faces the same as I did, but I had no way of knowing what she was thinking.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • One Man's Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds