• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Men are Gods Ch. 06

Black Men are Gods Ch. 06

My name is Renata Blanc O'Connor. I'm a six-foot-one, red-haired, chubby and big-bottomed but still sexy young Irishwoman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a counselor with the Brockton Metropolitan Hospital. It's the only job I could get after earning my Ph.D. in psychology from Boston University. It is a recession after all. That's my day job, though. At night, I'm something else entirely. Tonight, I'm having some fun with a sexy African-American couple I hooked up with in an online BDSM forum. They're both sexy and freaky. Before we get to them, please learn a little about me. Dominating others is fun. That's right up my alley. I love the world of domination. It's a lot of fun.

People can and will always surprise you. Seriously. You won't believe the kind of people who like to be completely dominated. You would never guess who they are. There many of them and they're out there, believe me. Across racial, gender and social lines. There is an overabundance of people who love BDSM and I can't get enough of them. I like the endless variety of them. I dominate men as well as women. By far I prefer women. Especially strong women who happen to be women of means. They're more fun to work with. Last weekend, I had a wonderful session with a sexy Japanese-American woman named Mariko Henderson. She's a prosecutor working for the county district attorney's office. A five-foot-eleven, absolutely sexy Asian woman who looks like a goddess of the Orient come to life. She's married to a handsome and successful Japanese businessman. A multimillionaire, if I'm not mistaken. Yet she's a got a thing for bossy women and came to me to satisfy her unique needs. And I was more than happy to give her what she needed.

What every person wants is different. It varies from person to person. I meet women and men online for fun. In chat rooms and other online meeting places for like-minded people. Mariko placed a call and I answered. I was happy to dole out the punishment this sexy Japanese-American lawyer needed. She liked to be told what to do, and also she wanted to be spanked. I paddled her sexy round bottom until it turned beet red. I also smacked her face, spat on her and literally pissed all over her. All of which are things which she requested. I never do to any woman or man anything they don't want. I also made Mariko lick my pussy and asshole before donning my strap-on dildo and fucking her with it. We both had a lot of fun. After this memorable session, she thanked me for my time and happily went home to her husband and family. Aren't people absolutely fucking amazing?

Enough about the past. Presently, I'm dominating the female half of the sexy African-American pair which sought me out while the male half watches. We're in my living room, and we've made ourselves comfortable. Comfort is key in these matters. The woman's name is Donna Brown. A five-foot-ten, lean and muscular black woman in her early thirties. She's got an MBA from Suffolk University and works for Watson & Derrick Limited, one of the biggest shipping companies in New England. This woman makes three hundred grand a year, after taxes. She and her husband live in a big, beautiful mansion in the city of Brockton's quietly affluent West Side. She's sexy, beautiful and powerful. And she also secretly loves to be dominated and humiliated. Her husband Jacob Brown is a six-foot-one, lean and sexy black man in his early thirties. He's a lawyer working for one of the biggest tax law firms in the Boston area. He's sexy, successful and freaky.

Jacob sits on a chair, completely naked. He watches me as I dominate his sexy wife Donna. The lovely Donna is completely naked and kneels before me. I'm sitting on a plush couch and the sexy black woman is licking my feet. Hey, it's what she wants to do, alright? Donna licks my feet as if her life depended on it. I love dominating sassy black women like Donna. She's so terrific. I gave her beautiful face some light slaps to encourage her as she licked my feet. After she got done polishing my toes with her tongue, I ordered her to fuck herself while I watched. I handed her my eight-inch dildo, and told her to make good use of it. Amazingly, the black woman did as she was told.

Before her husband's amazed eyes, Donna Brown took the dildo and shoved it into her pussy. Jacob stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised black cock as his gorgeous wife fucked herself per order of this sexy Irish dominatrix. The handsome black stud seemed to be having the time of his life. I was quite turned on as well. I fingered my pussy while watching Donna fucking herself. She closed her eyes as she thrust the dildo into her pussy. When I saw she was close to orgasm, I ordered her to stop. She didn't, so I slapped her hard across the face. Donna's eyes snapped open and she looked at me, stunned. I smiled naughtily, and told her I had other plans for her. Since being completely dominated by a sexy and demanding professional woman was as much her fantasy as it was her husband's, Donna complied. I took the dildo from her and ordered her to turn around and get on all fours.

I admired Donna's big and round, sexy ass cheeks. I've always loved sexy black women. In my private life, I date black women, Asian women and Hispanic women almost exclusively. Arab women are uniquely hot too, but most of them are too conservative for my taste. White women are okay but most of the time they don't light my fire. I pinched Donna's sexy ass and the black woman yelped. Laughing, I smacked her ass. I loved the way it jiggled as I spanked it. I spanked her ass until it turned black and blue. Then I spread her ass cheeks and breathed in the scent of her ass. I liked it. So I pressed my tongue against her asshole and began licking away. Donna was surprised, but seemed to like what I was doing. The sexy black woman was grinding her big ass against my face. I licked her asshole like it was the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted. And she loved it.

A few minutes later, I took my strap-on dildo and took Donna for the ride of her life. As Jacob watched, I spread Donna's ass cheeks wide open and pressed my dildo against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, I went in. Donna gasped as I entered her. I gripped her hips tightly, holding her into place. That's when I began to fuck her. The black woman squealed in pain mixed with pleasure as I fucked her in the ass. I smacked her big ass while fucking her with my strap-on dildo. My way of showing her who's the boss. Donna shrieked as she got fucked in the ass but I could tell she loved it. This sexy black woman was one hundred percent freaky, just like me. We rocked on as Jacob masturbated. He finally came, blasting his load all over himself. I smiled at him. Clearly he enjoyed the show.

Half an hour later, Jacob and Donna Brown departed from my residence. They were quite happy with the experience they had. And of course I was happy to have been able to help them out. I love helping out couples. Especially budding African-American swingers like Jacob and Donna Brown. They have a good thing going on. This was a great session. It's one of the things I enjoy most in this life. By counseling women and men at the county hospital during the day and entertaining freaky men and women at night, I lead a very active lifestyle. And it's really rewarding. I'm one of the few people out there who can truly say without fear or shame that they love what they do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Men are Gods Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds