• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Lilith's Human

Lilith's Human

I walked into the crowded bar and the first thing I noticed was the smell. I couldn't decide which was worse the stale sweat or the stale tobacco. I made my way around the dance floor to the bar and to my surprise found an empty stool next to a striking blonde. I asked it the seat was taken and she just motioned for me to sit. Over the noise, I asked her name and when she said Lilith, I told her my name was Tim. I noticed her glass was empty and offered to buy a refill and when she nodded, I motioned to the barkeep for two of what she was having. She laughed when I choked on my first sip and told me she didn't like frou-frou drinks.

Lilith looked around the bar as if making a decision and then turned back to me,

"I'm getting hungry; you want to take me to dinner?"

I couldn't believe my good fortune and watched her toss her drink down like it was water as I paid my tab. She grabbed my arm and said let's go. She walked me to a coffee shop down the street where she ordered enough food to feed a farmhand. As she shoveled down her meal, she stopped long enough to say,

"I want you to know up front I don't fuck humans, OK."

"What do you mean, aren't you human?"

"Of course I am what do think I am?"

"Well you just said you don't make love with humans so what does that make you?"

"I've been chosen by the Azulians to be a human breeder and you know what they say."

I told her, no, I don't know what they say; I don't even know what an Azulian was.

She went on to tell me between bites of her dinner that Azulia was a planet in a different solar system,

"They were right when they told me that once you go blue no one else will do."

She told me she felt so honored to have been chosen as breeding stock and was worried that if she didn't get pregnant soon they would abandon her for another blonde that looked like she could carry an Azulian off spring.

As I watched her eat, I realized I was completely taken by this crazy girl. I told her I'd like to take care of her while she waited to be bred. I could tell she liked this idea and then she asked if I would like to spend the night with her. Once we got to her place, she allowed me to help her off with her clothes. She allowed me to put my face between her thunderous thighs to please her to a climax with my tongue until her juices gushed all over my face, but when I pulled my pants down she laughed at my 'little white worm' as she called it. I ended up cuddled between her pendulous breasts falling asleep to erotic dreams.

I awoke to the sensation of flying and opened my eyes just before I crashed into the wall. I jumped up to see a naked man crawling onto Lilith's bed. He had to be at least six foot five and his erection sticking out before him was at least thirteen inches. Yet what shocked me the most was his color, he was dark blue almost black. I watched him mount Lilith as she moaned in anticipation of his giant machine. As he plunged inside her, she wrapped her legs around his magnificent body. I was stunned at his prowess and heard him laugh as she begged him for more. I could only watch in awe as he pistoned faster, faster, and just as Lilith's eyes began to roll up inside her head, he shoved deep inside her as he came. He pulled out of her with a plop, her vagina was gaped wide and full of his light blue seed. She begged him to let her clean him off; he said nothing but allowed her to lick him clean of his spunk and her juices.

The alien looked at me,

"I am giving you to her, you are to care for her and do her biding. You may start now by cleaning my issue from her canal."

Then right in front of my eyes, he just vanished. Lilith was still on her back with her legs spread obscenely and the blue creature's spunk dribbling out of her still gaping pussy. As in a trance, I crawled between her legs and put my face in the middle of her fresh cream pie. I could see she was bruised and sore from the assault I had just witnessed so I was very gentle as I lapped at the strange blue splurge. She began to brush her fingers through my hair,

"Oh Tim he so completes me yet once he leaves I immediately start wanting more of him. He is so masterful, he tells me his kind will breed us into submission and then take over our planet. I hope it's soon just to look at him makes me wet."

I was beginning to think she couldn't even feel my tonguing and then suddenly her thighs clamped shut against my head as she screamed she was cumming.

Lilith told me to go home and get my things and then come back to live with her. All my life I had dreamed of a woman who would control my life while allowing me to wait on her as my queen. To be truthful I had long given up hope of finding such a situation and yet almost by accident here I was in heaven. She was fulfilling every fantasy I'd ever had and now if I could just find a way to talk her into a little sex every so often my life would be perfect.

After moving my gear into her spare bedroom, she instructed me to get undressed and come into her room. I stood before my new fully clothed mistress naked and my erection sticking lewdly before me. She grasped my balls in one hand and my dick in the other and began rubbing me.

"Your little dick is of no use to me and as soon as I make you cum I am going to lock it up in this cock cage I have here."

I looked down to see a CB2000 chastity device beside her and felt a panic growing inside me. When I thought of the total humiliation of her playing with me to make me cum, just so she could lock me up made me spill my seed all over her hand. She looked at me with disgust on her face and then without a word put her cum covered hand to my lips for me to clean. She then locked me up with instructions not to bother her with begging to let me out and if I was a good boy, she may let me play with myself occasionally.

As soon as she realized she was pregnant, our life style changed as she became more demanding. She said she required my face between her legs more often and would lean back with a cold drink and read as I pleasured her for an hour or more. As she got bigger and bigger I was now required to help clean her after she used the toilet and I think she enjoyed degrading me for she always told me to taste her when I finished to make sure I had done a good job. The more she humiliated me the more excited it made me and I swear my dick was constantly throbbing inside my cage. One time I was cleaning the bathroom on my hands and knees and she brought a friend in to show her my cage. She instructed me to drop my pants in front of her and then she took the key from around her neck to show her how the devise locked. When the devise came off my dick sprang to life and I came without being touched, making her friend laugh. Of course, she made me lick it up in front of her.

Our little blue baby was born almost a year after Lilith had been bred and since he weighed over twenty pounds he almost ripped her in half. The Azulian was there to help deliver at home; as you can imagine the problems, we would have delivering a blue baby in a hospital. I was amazed at how developed he was, in fact, he crawled up to his mother's tit on his own to nurse.

Lilith and I now were both servants to this future ruler of our world and he acted as if he knew this almost from birth. Yet all she can talk about is her desire to be bred again by an Azulian. As much as she wants this, I am already dreading the same for how can I wait on her pregnant and the baby at the same time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Lilith's Human

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds