• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 01

A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 01

12

Chapter 01: The Beginning

"Do you like it bitch?? Do you like watching your wife take My cock??"

"Yes Master."

My words were emotionless. The sounds of my wife's gutteral moaning filled the room. I sat there emotionless. I know this is wrong, but this is how we live. We're happy. My body displays my happiness with a raging hard-on.

"Yeah bitch. I can see that you do."

"Yes Master."

"Ohhhhhhhh Gaaawwddddddd...fucking use my sluthole Master...plllleeeeeassseeee......"

My Master was grunting as He continued to drill my wife's cunt with His cock. The way she was speaking, the things that she now says, it's as if this isn't my wife at all anymore. It's as if the spirit of a filthy whore has taken over my wife's body--and this whore is loyal to One Master now.

"You're nothing but a body of fucking holes to be filled with cock. Isn't that right fuckbag?"

"Oh fucking yesssssss....cock cock cock cock cock...Give me cock Master...pleeeaaassseee..."

"You hear that bitch? Did you know your wife was this much of a fucking cock addict when you married her?"

"No Master."

"It's because you don't know how to treat a cunt. But don't worry bitch. You'll learn."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

This all started 6 months ago. I'm a true cuckold. My name is bitch. This is my story.

*****************

6 Months Earlier

*****************

DING DONG

"I'M COMING!!"

Janet rushed to the door.

"Hi there. I'm here for the room for rent."

The stranger stepped in to the home without waiting for her to invite him in. Janet was taken aback and had to catch herself.

"Uh-Hi I'm Janet Amonte. Um let me show you where it is."

"Great Janet. My name is John but you can call me Buck for now."

"Um, okay Buck. Right this way."

Janet was uncomfortable. John "Buck" Adams was a big burly man. He stood about 6'1" with incredible girth. He had a pot belly with huge arms, shoulders, and chest to match. He was bald and had a long goattee. Janet, on the other hand, was a bit more on the petite side. She was only 5'4". She weighed 110 pounds and had an average build. She could be described as curvy, for sure, but certainly none of her assets stood out. In any event, she came off as a well kept woman whose shoulder length auburn hair always seemed to be perfectly trim.

"Here it is."

Buck walked in to the room. It was in the back of the home. It was spacious. A big bed in the center and a huge walk-in closet.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Oh you're bathroom is right outside the room. It'd down the hall to the left."

Buck stuck his head out the room and turned around quickly, eyeing Janet. He walked up to her. Her immediate reaction was to step back. He didn't say a word. He just stared in her eyes. She was pinned to the wall. She was terrified but couldn't move. She wanted to scream, but her voice left her. Buck pressed his big body against hers. Something about him--she was frozen. He reached out his hand to touch her hair. He smiled. She couldn't even turn away. He lowered his head, leaned in and pressed his nose and lips to her neck. She fought a moan.

"Janet! Janet, honey? I'm home!!"

Larry Amonte's voice broke the moment. Janet found her voice again. So did Buck. He stepped away from her.

"I'll take it. Now be a good girl and tell your husband you've agreed to rent me the room."

He patted her on the ass as he pushed her to the door. Larry entered the room. Janet immediately rushed to his side. Grabbing his hand.

"Hi there. I'm John Adams. You can call me Buck, for now."

"Hi Buck. I'm Larry. I guess you've met my wife Janet."

"Yeah, we've met. She just agreed to rent me this great room!"

"She did?"

Larry was taken aback. Buck gave Janet a stare.

"Y-yes honey. Buck here was a total gentleman and I felt he should have the room."

Larry looked at his wife incredulously.

"Don't worry Larry. I'm very quiet and I will be out of your hair in no time. I'm only looking for a place to stay for a few months, before heading back to Colorado."

"I see."

Larry rubbed his chin. He was completely taken off guard. He turned to his wife. Larry was obviously unhappy about his wife agreeing to rent out their spare room without consulting him. He felt, unfortunately, obligated now.

"Well I guess that settles it Buck. The rent is $350 a month. You can pa--"

"Here you go Larry. If it's all the same to you, I'm moving in tonight. I need to get some rest. By the way, that should cover me for about 6 months."

Buck handed Larry a wad of cash. Larry wasn't nearly as tall nor as built as Buck. He was 5'8" and on the thinner side. He looked at the wad of cash in his hand.

"Um-okay."

There was an awkward moment of silence in the room.

"Hello?"

They turned to see a woman with blonde hair standing there.

"Oh yeah. This is my friend Bunny. Say hi Bunny."

"Hi."

Larry and Janet were staring at this young blonde who walked into the room. She was wearing a tight leather mini-skirt and a white blouse. Her clothing did nothing to conceal her thick hips and voluptuous breasts. She moved to stand next to Buck.

Buck quickly shoved his right hand up her skirt to grab her ass. Larry and Janet were frozen with shock.

"If you guys don't mind, I need to take care of something with Bunny here."

Buck smiled and winked. He didn't ask them to leave, nor did he motion for the door. He just turned Bunny around and ripped open her white blouse. Her breasts freed. She moaned instantly. Buck bent her over and began unbuttoning his pants.

Larry and Janet quickly turned around and rushed out the door. They were less than 10 feet from the room when they heard...

"OH FUCKING GAWD!! PLEASE FUCK ME MASTER!! USE MY CUNT MASTER!! OWN ME!!"

Larry turned to Janet.

"What have you done?!?!?"

****************

TWO WEEKS LATER

****************

"You have to say something Larry. You have to."

"Why do I have to tell him? You're the one who said he could take the room in the first place??"

"Because you're the man, aren't you? Besides, he makes me really nervous."

"Nervous? Nervous how?"

"I don't know. I feel uncomfortable around him. I feel like I lose my voice when he comes near me. It's scary. Look, he's had women here every night and I can't take it anymore. I want him gone. Please tell him something Larry, please."

"Okay, okay. Look, tonight your parents are coming over for your sister's 18th birthday dinner. It'll just be us and he told me he wasn't going to be home anyway. I will tell him tomorrow, first thing. I promise. Let's just enjoy the dinner, okay?"

Janet relaxed then reached out to hug her husband.

"Yes, okay. Thanks hon. First thing tomorrow, right?"

"I promise."

*******************

LATER THAT EVENING

*******************

DING DING DING

The sound of Larry's fork hitting his wine glass filled the room. The conversations all stopped and all eyes turned to Larry.

"Thank you all for coming tonight. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Vivian. Even though we're related by marriage, I feel like you're my own flesh and blood little sister. Happy 18th kiddo!"

The sounds of clanking glasses filled the room. The conversations started up again.

It was a small family gathering. Janet's older brother Chuck and his wife Maria were there, Janet's parents were there, and Janet's little sister Vivian the birtday girl, along with Larry.

They had eaten their dinner and were all enjoying nice conversations with dirty desert plates and coffee glasses all scattered around the table.

"Janet, I'm going to use your bathroom downstairs. Chuck is upstairs and you know how he is when he's on the can!"

The two girls exchanged a chuckle. Vivian made her way down the stairs and out of site.

Janet cleaned up with the help of her mother Debbie and her sister-in-law. Her father Peter, Chuck, and Larry were sitting on the patio enjoying cigars and their after-dinner drinks.

"Janet, where's your sister dear? I haven't seen her in some time."

Janet froze at her mother's question. It hit her that Vivian went to Buck's bathroom. But wait, he wasn't supposed to be home, right? Now she wasn't so sure.

"I don't know Mom. Why don't you go out on the patio with Dad and the boys and I'll go find her."

Her mother and Maria stepped outside. Janet turned slowly and started to make her way down the stairs. Her steps were deliberate. The voices were faint but as she got closer she could begin to hear them. There was definite whispering.

Buck's door was about 4 inches open. She could see their reflection in the mirror by peeking into the room. The whispers were easier to hear now.

"oh..oh..oh..oh..oh..oh..oh.."

Janet was floored. Her sister was on Buck's big cock. She was sitting on him, with her back to him. He had his huge paws under each of her knees, holding her legs wide open. He was lifting her up and down on his member with little effort. Her body just bobbed.

"Oh God...Oh God...Oh God...Soooo...good...Oh God..Oh God.."

"You like that don't you baby?"

"Oh yesss...yess..I love...love...love"

"Shhhh keep your voice down. Who is your Master baby? Who owns all your fuckholes?"

"Y-you...you..M..M...Mast...Master. Master....Oh fuck...oh...oh...I'm cumming again Master...oh God that's too many times...OOOO"

Her voice got louder. As it did, Buck dropped her left knee and let it rest. His left hand reached around to grasp her throat to keep her voice down. That's when Janet realized that Buck wasn't fucking her sister's pussy. His huge cock was buried deep in her asshole. She gasped. She tried to cover her mouth quickly. Suddenly the door flung open.

"Oh we got us a spy, do we??"

Buck instantly grabbed Janet's hair and dragged her into the room. He tossed her by the hair onto the floor by the bed's corner. On the bed Vivian was bent over with a wide asshole. She was rubbing her cunt waitng for Buck to return.

"You like to watch bitch? Is that it??"

As before Janet's voice was lost. Buck gave her an evil smile. She was frozen. He stepped back and closed the door, locking himself in with Vivian and Janet. He turned back and walked right up to Janet. Her face was in line with his cock. She was awed at its girth.

"Open your mouth you pretty bitch. You made Me lose valuable fuck time. Now get My cock nice and wet for your sister. NOW!"

When he yelled the bellow in his voice was unnerving. She flinched. He slapped her.

He glared. She opened her mouth.

"Master please fuck my pussy...please...I need it...Please..."

"Of course doll. Just as soon as big sister her gets My cock wet and ready for you."

Janet's eyes were filled with tears. She opened her mouth and tried her best to get the wide shaft in. She was licking it all around trying to get it wet. He slapped her again.

"Needs work."

He then turned and rammed His cock into Vivian's cunt. She came instantly.

"MMMMMMMAASSSSSterr..."

Her voice tailed off. Janet was frozen. She stared at Buck's ass as he rammed into Vivian from behind.

"Okay bitch. I'm going to give you a nice load of Master's cum. Are you ready??"

Vivian grunted affirmatively. She was exhausted. He had brought her to orgasm at least 5 times.

"Ohhhh...Fuckkk...."

His body shook and convulsed as he tried hard to deposit all of His cum in Vivian. He pulled it out and it still had cum on the tip. He turned to Janet. Her stomach dropped. She knew what He wanted.

"Okay bitch clean it up."

She didn't want another slap. She licked up his cock all around. She then sucked right on the tip trying to make sure there was no cum waiting to be released. He patted her on the head.

"Good job. Better than just a few minutes ago, that's for sure. Okay now clean up your sister's ass and the two of you can go back to your party."

Janet stood up and immediately went to reach for something to wipe Vivian's ass with. A hard slap came across the back of her head.

"No, no, no bitch. When I tell you to clean something up, that means you use your slut mouth. Now clean."

Janet fell to her knees. This time she couldn't hide the tears. She couldn't fight them. They began to flow. Her face wrinkled with the expression of a child as the tears flowed out of her.

"For fuck's sake..."

Buck stood up and grabbed the back of Janet's head and shoved it into Vivian's ass.

"LICK!!"

Vivian instinctively started grinding her pussy onto her big sister's tongue.

"Mmmmmm"

Vivian let out a nice moan.

Janet, through tears, managed to find a way to suck most of Buck's cum out of her sister's pussy. She found herself licking her younger sister's slit all the way to her asshole. She hated that her sister seemed to be enjoying this.

"Okay cunts. Get the fuck out of my room."

Buck pushed them out quickly. Vivian was still half naked. He slammed the door in their faces as they were in the hall. Vivian turned to his door and layed her body against it.

"Master...", she whispered, "Your slave girl loves you and will be back to serve you soon..."

Janet grabbed her sister and shoved her into the bathroom.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?!?!"

"What do you mean?"

Vivian started to dress slowly.

"What the fuck do you think I mean?? I'm calling the police and telling them that we've both been raped. I can't believe you!"

"Janet, stop. He's wonderful. He's amazing. He's what I've been searching for my whole life. Don't tell me you didn't feel it. I didn't hear you utter a single complaint in that room."

Janet was incensed. She wanted to choke the life out of her sister.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??? WE WERE JUST RAPED?!?!?"

"No Janet. Neither of us were raped. We just served Our Master. And if you even think about calling the police I swear to God that I will corroborate any story He uses. I will make sure that Larry believes you let Buck move in because you and He were having a long affair."

Janet was dumbstruck. She had no way of answering. She was wondering what this horrible, horrible man had done to her little sister.

The door swung open and Buck walked in.

"Bitches, on second thought, I think I'm tired of being in My room downstairs. Let's go upstairs together. Won't that be nice??"

Vivian's smile lit up like a Christmas Tree. She grabbed Buck's hand and lead Him out of the bathroom. He stopped suddenly and turned to Janet.

"Bitch don't think I didn't hear your whole 'rape story' bullshit. You didn't say no a single time in that fucking room and you know it. You never asked me to stop and you never, not fucking once, tried to leave. I wasn't going to say shit to you but now I feel like letting you know what a good Master I really am. Before your dumbass goes back upstairs to the party, clean your fucking crotch bitch. You wet yourself so much you came right through your pants."

Janet looked down. 'Oh my God!', she thought, 'He's right!'

****************

BACK UPSTAIRS

****************

Vivian lead Buck into the room. Her parents, her brother and his wife, and Larry all turned and were shocked by his appearance. Buck was not wearing a shirt, only a leather vest. He had a bottle of Jack Daniel's in his hand. He was wearing jeans, no shoes or socks, and the buckle was open. They were held up by only the zipper.

Larry's heart sank at the sight of his tenant.

"Mom, Dad. Chuck, Mary. This is Buck. He's my new...He's my new...well, what are you exactly baby?"

Vivian chuckled as she turned to Buck to ask Him the question. Buck smiled back at her.

"I'm her new owner. Ain't that right baby doll?"

Buck patted her on the ass and Vivian smiled lovingly.

"OWNER??!?!?!!

Chuck, Larry, and Peter all asked in unison. Peter stood up and went walking right over to Buck. Buck instantly kneed him in the groin then dropped a hammer of an elbow onto the back of his head. Peter went down easily.

Chuck tried to step in and defend his father but Buck turned and caught him with a sharp punch to the gut, flooring him. Larry was frozen stiff. He didn't move. Buck turned to him and winked.

"I thought so.", Buck said to Larry with an evil grin. "Okay people listen. It's pretty fucking simple. You can stay or you can go. But things are going to be a little different here."

Everyone stopped moving. Vivian sat completely unemotional to what just happened to her father and brother.

"Old cunt. Yeah, you.", Buck said as he pointed to the mother, "Get this old piece of shit out of My sight."

Chuck was just getting to his feet.

"You too there ponyboy. Take your father and your slut wife over there and get the fuck out. And move quick before I take ownership of both those bitches."

Chuck looked to Larry for assistance but Larry just lowered his head. Chuck did the same. He helped his mother gather their father and they headed for the door. Just as they were about to step out, Janet came upstairs and Buck stopped them.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait."

Everyone froze.

"Hey Pops! Sorry about the head shot My man. I got a question for you. 2 bitches have to stay here and 2 get to leave with you. Since Janet lives here, she stays. That means you got a choice to make. You have to leave one of those 3 behind. Whose it gonna be? Old wifey bitch? Little daughter bitch? Or fucking daughter in law who ain't your own flesh and blood bitch??"

"NOOOmmph..."

THUD

Chuck tried to express his opinion but was caught with a hard right hand to the jaw leveling him almost out the door.

"M-Master? M-Master, wh-what's going on??"

Vivian was frightened now. Was Buck sending her away? She was consumed with worry. What had she done wrong? She was terrified of leaving what she had been searching for forever after only having it a few minutes. She was equally as terrified of Buck so she didn't want to question Him.

"Settle down pet. You just do what you're told."

"Y-yes Master."

Peter looked at his daughters. One he could not save and he knew it. One he still had a chance to save but didn't want to be saved. Then he looked at Maria. She was not blood. She was his son's wife and mother of his 2 grandchildren. Still, his hands were tied here he felt.

"I'll stay!" Debbie, their mother, spoke up. "I said I'll stay. Let my daughter and my daughter-in-law go with my husband and son. I'll stay here."

"Debbie NO.", Peter exclaimed.

Buck smiled at this turn of events.

"Take your clothes off. All of them. I want to make an educated decision."

Debbie didn't hesitate, nor did she look back at Peter. He was about to protest when Buck shot him a sharp look. He cowered and lowered his head. He didn't want to invite something at Buck's hands. Chuck wrapped his arms around his wife almost relieved. The two of them huddled with their heads lowered praying silently to be able to leave.

"No. I've made my decision. Get the fuck out of here."

Debbie was flabbergasted. Yes she was 59 years old but she was always complimented on her beauty. She thought for sure Buck would accept her. The rejection actually stung her feelings. It actually hurt.

"Wh-why not?"

"I said no bitch. Finish taking off your panties and stand right there."

Buck walked over to Chuck and Maria and Peter. He stood staring at them. No one dared move. No one in the house. Without turning he said...

"Vivian. Take off all your clothes. Leave them there on top of your mother's."

"Yes Sir. Right away."

It took less than a minute for Vivian and her mother to be standing next to one another naked.

"Pops you and ponyboy over here are next. Get all the clothes off. NOW!!"

Buck grabbed Maria and moved her to the side. She didn't resist. It took about 2 minutes for father and son to be naked.

"Okay. Ladies you leave everything--purses, wallets, and everything else--here. Guys you leave your ID's but you can take your wallets and car keys. Take these two naked bitches home. Ponyboy?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds