• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • On Honeymoon with Susan

On Honeymoon with Susan

12

A tale about a young couple just married

If you are offended by wife sharing please feel free to rant on about wimps, aids, my wife getting pregnant and having a black baby or any self righteous crap you like. Better still don't read it. You can as always send your anonymous hate-filled e mails. My wife and I laugh a lot at these.

For the majority of you who have encouraged me to continue writing -- I thank you sincerely. I always answer e mails so feel free to write.

Thanks

*

We were into the second week of our honeymoon. My wife of seven days lay next to me. I gazed at her as I remembered our wedding and relived the moment she walked up the aisle. She looked so beautiful in her traditional white wedding dress with a long train and her veil revealing her blond hair surrounding her face. Susan is a very attractive 23 year old, her full lips, beautiful green eyes and dazzling smile combined with a brilliant personality attracted me to her from the moment we were introduced. At five foot nine inches she carries herself with confidence. Long shapes legs and 36c breasts with an ass made in heaven caused a stir in my groin as I looked at her sleeping naked next to me. I am 25 and provide those annoying little tunes that accompany adverts. It pays well but I still dream of super stardom. I play in a band on the pub circuit two or three nights a week. My friends all call me Rob but on my birth cert I am named Raymond -- it's a long story.

We met at a party one night over four years ago. I'd had a fair amount to drink and was in a chatty mood. I met many people I had not seen for a while and was catching up on where everyone was or had been. I was introduced to Susan by my good friend Brian. She was at the party with him and his wife as she was only visiting the area. We hit it off immediately and spent the evening chatting. As I said, I had put away a fair bit of drink and was at that happy stage of drunk but not pissed. She laughed a lot and we mingled with the crowd. I still don't remember what or who the party was for. It was only when she was leaving that I realised I didn't know where she lived, her phone number, nothing. As their cab was pulling away I ran after it, banging on the window with my hand. She gave me her number and off they went.

The following day my I called her and we went on our first date. That was it for me, I was besotted. Within a few months we were living together in a rented apartment. A year later we bought our house. Blissfully happy, we settled into a comfortable life together. The first time we made love, she told me she was a virgin. We took ages, touching each other, kissing, before I penetrated her. I met only slight resistance as I took her virginity, she winced as I entered her but she was well lubricated and eagerly met my thrusts. For someone who had limited experience in the sex department, she was a fast learner. She loved fucking and could orgasm time after time. I often wished us men could do likewise. However, I did my best. I'd bring her off with my fingers and or tongue before fucking her. As I would near a climax I would withdraw and lick her some more, prolonging her enjoyment. With drink taken Susan became extremely horny. She would egg me on, telling me to fuck her hard. Her language was quite course during these sessions and I loved it.

Our hotel was a four star -- just, it was very nice, close to the beach and only a short walk to the town centre. Portugal was lovely but not somewhere I'd rave about. We spent most days at the beach or sight seeing. We went native and always had our afternoon siesta which always involved making love. In the evenings we went clubbing or had a few drinks in the late bar in the hotel. The barman Rui, was good fun and had taken to us. On our first night when he discovered we were just married he arranged for a bottle of champagne to be sent to our room. He seemed to be always working and as we got to know him we discovered that he was a hard grafter. He was about 30 and very fit. We thought he worked out but off season he was a fisherman and did building work also. At the end of each night Susan always gave him a good night kiss which amounted to a peck on the cheek and a hug. One evening as we returned to the hotel in our hired car, we saw Rui walking along the road and stopped to give him a lift. He was all smiles and as I went to turn off the cd he asked me to leave it on.

'Who's that?' he asked.

'It's a compilation album I heard in a pub one night and after pleading with the barman he burned me a copy. It's Cajun, not my usual rock, but it's a brilliant album and I couldn't find it anywhere so I was delighted to get this copy. If you want to make a copy, I'll loan it to you.'

'That'll be great. I will get it back to you tomorrow.'

He went off to work and we went off to shower and get changed. I returned to the car for the cd and then couldn't find Rui in the bar so went back to our room. We went out for a meal and got back quite late having consumed a fair amount of wine. Of course, we went into the bar and had a few more drinks. The bar was quite busy and at the end of the night Susan went to the toilet which is on the way to the lobby. I was to meet her on the way up to our room but Rui put a pint in front of me and one for Susan. I caught Susan as she was getting into the lift and she said she'd had enough.

'You go ahead and have a drink and I'll see you upstairs.' She said.

'But you didn't give Rui his good night kiss,' I joked.

'Bring him up with you; you have to give him the CD.'

I'd forgotten all about that. I told her not to pass out on me and she assured me that she was going to shower before bed. The bar had emptied by now with only a few people finishing up. I had my drink and Rui joined me.

'Will you come up for that CD?' I asked as we relaxed at the bar, 'or if you like I'll go up and get it for you.'

He said he didn't want me running up and down and in any case he was finished work so we drank up and took the lift. I opened our door letting him in before me. Susan quickly pulled the sheet over herself. It was obvious she was nude and still a bit wet from her shower. She was also quite tipsy and by the look on her face she had forgotten it was her idea to bring Rui up with me. He averted his eyes trying to spare her blushes. Rui was grinning from ear to ear at her embarrassment. I decided to add to it.

'Susan, will you get the CD? I need to use the toilet.' I said as I made my way to the bathroom.

'You'll have to get it yourself; I don't know where it is,' she replied weakly.

'It's in the bag by the TV.'

I took my time knowing she wouldn't budge. Rui was sitting on the sofa when I came out. They were chatting about me being a sod as I remember. I took three beers from the cooler, handed them around and sat at the end of the bed so I could face both of them as we talked. Rui was telling us about his family and interests. As he opened his bottle it frothed up spilling over his hands. He excused himself, went to the bathroom to wash up.

'You bastard,' said Susan, 'he almost saw me naked.' She giggled as she spoke.

I don't know what made me say it. I had never thought about it before, it just came out.

'He's your wedding gift from me to you.' I said.

'WHAT?' Susan replied. She looked as confused as I felt.

Before I could try to answer Rui stepped from the bathroom. He finished his beer.

'I better be off, don't want to be keeping you two up.'

I looked at Susan. She was staring at me, a frown on her face.

'Don't forget his good night kiss' I said, looking straight at her. Her face was reddening and not just from embarrassment, she was also flushed from the alcohol. Holding the sheet tight to her body with one hand she held the other out, beckoning him to her. He had to sit on the bed so she could reach him. He turned his cheek to her but she pulled back slightly.

'You deserve a proper kiss tonight for being such a gentleman unlike my husband,' she said softly.

I don't think Rui knew quite what to do but their lips met and as they did so, I saw Susan's tongue dart between his lips as they gently kissed. I looked on, my cock hardening as they tasted each other. Susan opened her eyes, looking to see my reaction. My mouth was dry. I smiled and gave a nod as if to say 'it's ok'. With one arm around his neck she brought her other hand to his chest as their kiss became more passionate. The sheet separating them slid down, exposing her breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and I could see the rise and fall of her chest as she became more aroused. I hadn't planned on this and was just going with the flow. I felt jealous but strange as it may seem, I was also very turned on. My cock was painfully hard. I had this idea in the back of my mind that they would just kiss for a while and that would be that. They stopped kissing only to allow Rui to lie down on the bed. He looked at me and although I thought this had gone far enough, I nodded my assent. He kicked off his shoes and took her in his arms. The sheet was now around her waist, her beautiful breasts fully exposed to his gaze. He looked at her for a few moments, admiring her beauty.

Susan tugged at his T shirt and he swiftly removed it before half lying on her as they kissed again. I could see her hand caressing his back, feeling this strange body. His hand touched her breast and she cooed as they kissed. She kissed him all the more, her breathing becoming more rapid. I removed my shirt as I stood watching this develop before my eyes, wanting it to stop but not wanting it to stop. He was gently rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger as they kissed harder. I could see their tongues swirling as they kissed. He stood up and removed his trousers leaving him in a pair of CK boxers. I did a double take as I noticed his cock straining against his underwear. Judging by the bulge he appeared to be well hung. At 8 inches I have never had any complaints but his looked to be bigger, covered by the material. As he made to lie back down, Susan threw back the sheet showing her completely naked body to him. He stared at her, taking in her shapely legs, hourglass figure and neatly trimmed pussy hair. Her legs were slightly parted and we could see the glint of moisture on her lips. Again she looked to me for any sign of wavering but as I was now removing my jeans, she took this to be a green light to continue.

They lay side by side, kissing, their hands caressing each other. He was kneading her ass as she ground her pussy against him; the only thing separating his cock from her was his underwear. He rolled onto his back their lips remaining locked. She slowly slid her hand down his chest and over his stomach which quivered at her gentle touch. It took ages for her hand to arrive at the waistband of his shorts. She took forever to begin slipping her hand under his shorts, her middle finger first, the others slowly following. I was rooted to the spot watching her hand gradually close in on his hard cock. They were kissing hungrily now, their mouths and tongues seeking each other, eyes closed. Finally she reached his cock, her hand taking hold of only the second cock she had ever touched. Suddenly, she sat up straight. For a fleeting moment I thought one of us had at last come to our senses. Before I could speak or move she pushed his shorts down and took hold of his cock.

'It's massive!' she said, a look of awe on her beautiful face. She was almost in shock and it was no wonder. Rui's cock was as I had thought, about 9 or 10 inches long. Susan had a dildo that length but it was not just the length. The girth had to be 5 or 6 inches or more. Her hand looked tiny and barely fit around it. She was staring at it and then at me.

'It's huge! I never imagined anyone could.........' she trailed off. She continued to stare at his cock for a couple of minutes.

'Rui, it's beautiful! I don't think that would fit inside me though, it's just too wide.'

Rui said nothing; he kept caressing her back gently. Susan lay down and they kissed again. She ran her fingers up and down his cock as they kissed, feeling every bit of it, purring into his mouth. As for me, I was speechless but I had this stupid notion that in light of what she said, they would just caress each other. My thoughts were interrupted when Susan made her way to his throbbing cock. She was staring right at it as she moved her hand up and down his shaft. She opened her mouth, flicked her tongue across the head. Rui moaned the first sound he'd made in ages. She licked all around the head, put the tip of her tongue into the eye and then licked the entire length of it as he moaned. He was completely under her control. She managed to take the head into her mouth then a bit of the shaft. She bobbed her head up and down for just a few seconds but had to stop as it was just too much for her jaw. She resumed licking it then sucked on his balls as she masturbated him. He was lifting his pelvis off the bed in time with her. He pulled at her, bringing her back up the bed and they kissed yet again. I noticed he took her hand from his cock, he was close to cumming. Rolling her onto her back her kissed her neck and made his way to her breasts. As he sucked and kissed them, Susan moaned gently, her hand on his head, encouraging him to pleasure her. He moved lower, his tongue tracing down her tummy towards her pussy. She opened her legs as wide as she could, a clear sign that she was prepared to give herself to him.

He bypassed her pussy, lifted a leg up and gently kissed and licked towards her pussy, taking his time. Susan's face was a picture of ecstasy, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the pleasure of Rui's hands and tongue. As he neared her thigh he laid her leg on the bed. He now had his head between her legs barely an inch from her pussy. I distinctly heard him breathe in through his nose; he was savouring the smell of her sex, that beautiful sweet musky smell that up until now had only been exclusively mine. Another opportunity to stop this passed as I said nothing. Rui licked around her pussy without actually touching the lips. Susan was moving her hips in a very sexy circular motion trying to feel his tongue on her wet slit. He finally relented and his tongue snaked out and licked the entire length of her pussy.

'Ahhh' was the loud response from Susan. She lifted her head in order to see him as he began using his tongue inside and outside her soaking pussy. I watched as she bucked against his face. He turned his head slightly to gain better access and began fucking her with his tongue. His tongue was rather long and Susan was thrashing from side as she approached orgasm. She was getting louder and as she came she turned her head into the pillow to stifle the noise she was making. She came for quite a time and Rui never let up on her, his tongue flicking in and out of her. As she began to come down he eased up until just the tip was barely touching her lips. She motioned for him to come to her and they kissed some more. He was between her legs, his massive cock pressing against her. I noticed her hips moving slowly at first, the same way she does when she wants me to enter her. She opened her legs more. The head of his cock was now at the opening to her vagina. She looked towards me, her eyes half closed.

'I have to have him,' she said almost apologetically, 'I have to try this cock.'

We all said nothing for ages, it was only seconds but it felt like 5 minutes. She was looking at me, my wife of just one week, her legs wide apart and the tip of the barman's cock now inside her.

'I know,' I said finally, 'I know.'

Rui moved gently, trying to get more of him into her.

'Rui, don't hurt me, please don't hurt me.' She pleaded.

'I won't,' he whispered, 'if you want to stop, you only need to say.'

'Kiss me.'

They kissed tenderly as he gently tried to push his monster into her. He only had a bit of the head in when she winced. He stopped immediately.

'I'm ok, just take it slowly,' she said as they continued.

She was very turned on. They kissed with abandon. I was still mesmerised by what was unfolding in front of me. She cried out when the head finally pushed into her. He stopped but she kept on moving her hips. There was a tear rolling down her cheek. I thought about calling a halt but at that moment she broke the kiss, looked at me with tears rolling down her face.

'Oh -- my -- God Rob, he's so fucking big. It hurts so beautifully. He's right up inside me. I want him to fuck me Rob, I'm sorry but I NEED this.'

She turned her face to him.

'Fuck me Rui, don't hurt me but please fuck me. I need your big cock inside me. I want you to fuck me; Rob wants you to fuck me but not as much as I do. You are my wedding gift from Rob, the best gift a girl could ever get.'

As I shifted my gaze down I could see that he was fully embedded in her. It was like watching a movie but it was my lovely wife about to be fucked by the biggest cock I'd ever seen outside of a porno flick. I could only gape as he withdrew his cock. It was covered with her juice. He didn't withdraw fully, realising it would hurt her more having the head out and then back in. He took his time shoving his cock back in. They kissed passionately until he withdrew then he began to fuck her very slowly. She was groaning and moaning with each thrust of his penis. Their lips parted. She was sobbing now, crying in ecstasy as he fucked her. He withdrew fully from her, lay back on the bed and she mounted him. It was still difficult for him to penetrate but between them they managed it by inserting a little then pulling back until she was impaled on his cock. Her pussy was stretched to the limit. She began to ride his big cock, he tight pussy almost pulled inside out as she lifted off his cock. She couldn't fuck him hard; it was too deep and painful. He caressed her tits as she rode him. She had to dismount after only a few minutes. She knelt on all fours and he entered her from behind. She was completely soaked. Her juices were dripping from her pussy and his cock. I'd never seen her so aroused. She was very loud now.

'OH MY GOD! FUCK ME RUI, FUCK ME.'

I was worried the people adjacent to us would hear her calling for Rui to fuck her. I moved to the bed taking off my underwear. She opened her eyes when she felt my cock touch her lips. She took me into her mouth and tried to fellate me as Rui fucked her. He was not fucking her hard but knew exactly how to fuck her without hurting her. She looked like a right little slut with him spreading her pussy and my cock fucking her mouth. She took my cock in her hand and from her mouth as she came again.

'Oh yes .......... My God!' She screamed as her climax reached its peak. Rui kept fucking her. She took me towards her mouth again but I came before she even opened her lips. My sperm hit her cheek, eyes mouth. I came a lot and all of it on her face. A small amount shot into her mouth and she gagged on it, spitting it onto the bed. She rarely let me cum in her mouth and the few times she did she never swallowed. Cumming before Rui was a mistake. With my cock shrinking to normality it wasn't so erotic seeing my wife get well and truly fucked. I felt left out and very jealous. Susan was oblivious. Her eyes were closed her face was covered in sperm. She pressed her head into the pillow in order to dry her face. This meant her as was in the air and as Rui was still fucking her, he penetrated her even more. She cried out in pain and quickly pulled away from him. There was an audible 'pop' as his cock was released from her pussy. She never glanced at me as she rolled onto her back, spreading her legs. Her pussy was gaping open. I'd never seen it like this before, wet and like a big 'O'.

'Come on Rui, fuck me more. Fuck me, fuck me with that beautiful cock.'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • On Honeymoon with Susan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds