• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Careless

Careless

You're getting careless, I can hear you climbing the stairs. I struggle to keep my breathing even as I hear footsteps across the hall, and the silence as you pause on the other side of my door. Opening my eyes, I can barely see the faint downwards movement of the door handle as you push it. But I can hear you breathing, it sounds like you're already pretty excited.

Stepping into my bedroom, you stop for a second to let your eyes adjust to the darkness, and I can see you before you see me. The now familiar shape of you, glasses glinting in the narrow shaft of light that shines through my now open door, soft fuzz of beard under your chin. And then you close the door, seconds later I feel your weight on the bed, a hoarse whisper. "Have you missed me?"

The arrogance. In that split second, I decide that you need teaching a lesson. "Of course I missed you, did you miss me?" I purr at you in the darkness, straddling your body and moving my face closer to yours. I see your eyes widen, as if you cannot believe your luck, and your breathing becomes erratic. I choose this moment to move, snaking my hand down your body I feel the knife in your belt, and before you know what I've done, it's out of your control and in my hand. Panic clouds your face as you watch me raise the blade, and lay it across your throat. 'How does it feel, hm? You like being the powerless one?' You hear me hiss. You close your eyes and wait for the sickening slash, for you to drown in your own blood, but it never comes.

Opening your eyes a fraction, you're surprised to see no knife, and instead just me, sitting atop of you with half closed eyes. Then suddenly you feel my teeth in your neck, and lose all power of coherent thought.

I release your neck and kiss the flesh softly, soothing the pain, then work my lips around to your mouth. It begins to hit you that you're not going to suffer a slow painful death, and you tentatively kiss me back, softly at first, but getting more confident. You place your hands on my waist, and, not getting a negative response, start to stroke my skin.

I work back around to your neck, and bite again, tasting your flesh between my teeth, feeling you stiffen. You're moving your hands down over my hips, and over the generous curve of my buttocks, squeezing gently, and I'm loving it.

Shifting position slightly, I can feel the hardness of your cock through your jeans, pressing into my groin. I press my hips down and grind, hearing your sharp intake of breath, and feeling your nails digging into the soft flesh of my ass. Then you move your hands back up to my breasts and squeeze them, pinching my nipples gently between your fingers.

But damn it, you're getting too comfortable with this. So I sink my teeth into your shoulder, and growl at you to do what I say. I'm in charge this time, and don't you forget it. Nodding wildly, you look like you're enjoying this far too much. I decide to test how far I can go before you snap, so I order you to strip your clothes off, which you dutifully do, though you're trembling and struggling to keep quiet.

I return to you and kiss your mouth fervently, feeling your tongue with mine. I gently bite your bottom lip, and kiss a trail down to your neck. Here I pause for a second, and bite down hard on the muscle. You struggle a little, but I sedate you with a sharp nip on the ear.

Moving further down, I stop to pinch your nipple between my teeth, and trace a line down your stomach with my tongue, ending about an inch from the base of your cock. Glancing up at the fascinated, almost fearful look on your face, I set to work. Starting at the base, I glide my tongue up one side of your shaft, and down the other, slowly, giving you time to savour each new sensation. I circle the head, flicking the underside and making you jump, and then covering as much as I can with my mouth, taking it in until I nearly gag. With your cock embedded in the warm recesses of my mouth, my tongue flicks over and under it, tantalising and teasing. I carry this on until I think you are fairly close to coming, and then I stop, sitting back on my haunches.

The look on your face tells me that I judged it pretty well, and my stomach jumps. But I won't give in, if you want me, you'll have to beg for me. Panting gently, your eyes slightly glazed over, you seem ready to do so. I move up to your head, and sharply nip your neck. Then I whisper in your ear, tickling you with my hot breath. 'You make me come, and I'll let you fuck me'.

I feel you tense up under me, and hear your sharp intake of breath. And then you move, rolling me off of you and stroking the skin at the base of my neck, kissing my throat. A slow spiral of pleasure starts in my stomach, and works it's way down, as do you.

You stop at my breasts, and nuzzle around them, taking a nipple into your mouth and rolling it around. I arch my back and shiver slightly, the cold air making my skin turn into goosebumps. You notice this and pull the duvet over us, covering your head. I feel you work your way downwards, kissing a trail across my stomach and along my inner thighs. I open my legs wider, exposing myself to you, and exhaling softly.

You draw back, and for a moment I cannot tell where you are. Then I feel your tongue on my clitoris, pressing and flicking gently. I gasp, and push myself down towards your mouth, aching for more. You breathe out, blowing hot air onto me, and insert a finger. I feel myself opening up as you probe, my breathing is ragged and my body starts to shake as you continue licking my clit. I can't take much more of this, I hook a finger under your chin, and bring you up to me. Kissing you, I can taste myself on your tongue, sending me spiralling further into the dizzying heights of arousal.

A low growl rumbles in my throat, and I half moan, half hiss at you to fuck me, quickly. You respond immediately, I feel you shudder, then you move back and place your cock at the entrance of my cunt. I look at you through half-closed eyes, and order you to put it in, NOW.

You do as I tell you, hard, making me yelp. Placing a hand over my mouth, you sink into me with a sigh, and thrust hard. With your free hand, you grab my breast and squeeze firmly, until you see my eyes widen in pain, then you loosen your grip.

I find your fingers with my mouth, and suck on them, making your stomach churn and your groin clench. I roll my hips in circles, your cock pressing deliciously against my walls, and thrust back against you, matching your pace with my own. You take your hand away from my mouth, in order to grasp more of my flesh, and I take this opportunity to sink my teeth into your shoulder, feeling the muscles tighten between my teeth.

You curse at me quietly, and return the favour, grabbing the soft skin near my collarbone, rolling it in your mouth, and biting gently. You bite and lick your way down to the valley between my breasts, tasting the trickle of sweat that has collected there, and take my nipple on your mouth. Gripping it between your teeth, you bite ever so gently, making me buck and arch my back under you, then you do the same to the other.

With a sudden turn of strength, I push you off me, roll you over, and climb on top. Your cock stands upright, and I hover over you for a second, willing you to beg for me. You stare into my eyes, and say the word I've been waiting to hear all night. 'Please'.

I whimper and drop onto you, your cock sliding into me easily. Lifting myself up onto my elbows, I work my hips up and down while you thrust up at me. My breasts hang over you, and you raise your mouth to each in turn, sucking and nibbling. A drop of sweat forms on my forehead and trickles down, until it drops on your chest. Your hands move over my back, scratching gently, and you grab my ass, squeezing roughly, then giving me a sharp slap, which makes me jerk forwards and clench my stomach, tightening my cunt and almost crushing your cock.

You increase the speed of your thrusts, and breathe raggedly. I force my hips down on you harder, feeling your cock pulsing inside of me. Your hands grip harder on my ass, and you tell me you're about to come, seconds before releasing a lava flow of hot semen into me. This sends me over the edge, I dig my nails into your shoulder, bite your neck hard to stop myself screaming, and shudder my way through an immense orgasm that leaves me drenched in sweat, but without the energy to lift myself off your chest, where I lay for a few minutes, panting.

Eventually you roll me gently onto the bed, get dressed, and leave. I smile to myself in the darkness, you'll be back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Careless

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds