• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Temp Training

Temp Training

12

"So, did the temp agency explain the requirements of this job?" Ms. Zoe asked.

"Well, actually they were pretty vague," Thomas replied, his eyes curiously wondering the background, wondering why the interview was being conducted in a hotel room. "But I told them I'm willing to do anything."

Ms. Zoe smiled, "That's good…that you're willing to do anything. Because that is the job in a nutshell - you will be doing anything, and everything, that I tell you to do. And whatever that may be is subject to my personal whims. There are no specific duties involved, just whatever I feel like making you do. In any case, you will do whatever I want you to do without question."

"Come again?" Thomas raised a suspicious eyebrow. Something about the way she'd said that didn't sit right with him. She was smiling, but her words, and her voice, were cold…sinister…devious even.

"Let's just cut through the bullshit, shall we?" Ms. Zoe said, icily, "I've dealt with men like you before. The temp agency told me all about you. You're a convicted felon on parole and they can't find you a job anywhere because of it. And let's face it, with unemployment through the roof, employers can be very picky about who they hire. Bottom line is, no one is going to hire a piece of shit like you. And without a job, you are in violation of your parole and you will go back to prison. Isn't that right?" Ms. Zoe grinned devilishly.

Thomas hung his head low, taken aback by her affront. "Yeah, that about sums it up I guess."

"That makes me your only hope," Ms. Zoe stood up and looked down upon him. "So plain and simple, your ass is mine, bitch."

"Bitch?" Thomas whined incredulously. "Why are you…"

"Shut up!" She cut him off mid-sentence with a firm slap across the face. "That's right, I called you a bitch." She gripped a fist full of his hair and yanked his head back to force his eyes up at her, "And if you don't like it you can walk out the door right now. Enjoy your prison cell. If not, then accept it - you are my bitch. Understand?"

"Yes," Thomas nodded submissively. He had no choice and they both knew it.

Ms. Zoe took a step back and gave him the once over, seemingly surmising just exactly how far he could be pushed. She looked at him the way a child looks at a new toy on Christmas morning…but she was far more calculated than a child. She had plans for him and he could see it in her eyes.

Simultaneously, Thomas attempted to size her up as well. But all attempts to delve into the inner workings of her mind were thwarted by her distracting sex appeal. He was fearful, intimidated, worried what injustices and disrespect he may be forced to suffer at the hands of his oppressive new boss. His circumstances left him helpless and at her mercy, an unfamiliar feeling that was turning his stomach in knots.

But despite all his turmoil, all he could ponder at the moment was whether or not the silky stockings that hugged her legs were pantyhose or thigh-highs. Thigh-highs he guessed, she didn't seem like the pantyhose type. And did they have the stay up tops or were they held in place by a garter belt? Her skirt was just short enough that he thought if she moved just right he might catch a glimpse.

He shook his head in frustration, cursing himself for being so shallow. There were a hundred more important questions he should be asking himself right now, but he couldn't. Never mind her bitchy attitude and cold remarks - she'd just referred to him as her bitch and slapped him across the face five minutes after making his acquaintance - he was smitten with her.

She was sexy in spite of her pseudo-conservative attire. Her top clung to her like a second layer of skin and was unbuttoned low enough to dare eyes to wonder but still left much to the imagination. Her skirt was too long to be slutty but short enough to make him hope for a glimpse of naked flesh above her stockings. Her heels were open toed. Her appearance said she was someone to be taken seriously and someone who had a naughty side all at the same time.

"If you accept my terms of employment…that you are my bitch to do with as I please, then lets get you trained in properly." Ms. Zoe sneered, "First of all, I have a specific dress code in mind for you. This is not acceptable." She tugged at his collar. "Take it off."

"The shirt?" Thomas asked.

"Everything. Strip, bitch!" She demanded. Thomas hesitated for a moment and was promptly slapped across the face. "Don't make me repeat myself, bitch. Get naked, now!"

Hoping to avoid another stinging slap, he nervously and clumsily discarded his clothes. Instantly he found himself feeling self conscious and humiliated, standing naked in front of his fully clothed female boss.

She circled him like a shark, looking him over, giggling to herself, giving him a hard smack on his bare ass each time she passed behind him. "You're even more of a bitch than I thought, Thomas," Ms. Zoe mused, slapping him between the legs. "What the hell is that!?" She laughed.

"You mean my cock?" Thomas felt himself turning red in the face.

"Oh that's not what I would call it," She chuckled. "This stupid little thing is not a cock. You call yourself a man?"

"Well…I …I"

"Are you married, Thomas?" Ms. Zoe asked coyly.

"Yes," He nervously responded.

"Your wife fucks other men," She said, smiling.

"What!?" His face lit up with anguished surprise at her crass comment.

"Well she doesn't have sex with you, does she? I can't imagine how she would!"

Thomas hesitated only a moment and was quickly slapped and instructed to answer the question. "N…No. Not in a while now."

Ms. Zoe grinned. "Because you're not even a man. You must know that you cant please a woman with a pathetic, tiny little cock like that. She's probably lying on her back right now, spreading her legs for a real man with a real cock. She knows what a pathetic, sissy little bitch you are, even if she doesn't tell you."

"My…my wife loves me," Thomas defiantly insisted.

Ms. Zoe laughed, "Yes, I'm sure, the way someone loves a puppy, something so weak and helpless like you. Not the way a woman loves a real man. She pities you I'm sure, while she finds other men to satisfy her the way a man is supposed to, the way you can't. This job is going to be good for you, Thomas, you're going to learn to accept being the sissy you really are."

"But I am not a," His protest was cut short by a swift slap across the face.

"Shut up, bitch," She silenced him. "Rule number one in this job is that you do whatever I tell you without question or hesitation. You seem to be having a hard time with that. Rule two is don't ever fucking argue with me!"

"But!"

"Shut up!" Ms. Zoe slapped him again. "Do not speak to me unless asked a question or instructed to do so. Period. I'm starting to wonder if you really want this job. Should I send you home and call your parole officer?"

"No," Thomas bowed his head.

"Then you'd better learn your place quick, bitch! Bend over!" She commanded, gripping him firmly by his hair and forcing him to bend over the table in the corner of the room. "If you so much as think about moving from this position, this interview is over, understand?"

"Yes," he replied meekly.

"Good!" She said giving him a hard smack on the ass. "Now tell me, who owns you, bitch!" She spanked him again.

"You do," he whimpered.

"What's my name!" She smacked his ass hard.

"Miss Zoe!" He yelped.

"Are you Ms. Zoe's bitch?" She coyly asked, landing another hard slap on his ass.

"Yes!"

"Yes what, bitch?" Again she whacked his bare ass.

"Yes, I'm Ms. Zoe's bitch!"

"Say it again!" The spanking continued.

"I'm your bitch!" He wailed.

"Don't ever fucking forget it!" She carped.

The onslaught of repeated hard slaps across his ass continued, as he whimpered with each lashing, while she amusedly degraded him, reminding him of his submissive status.

"Please stop!" he cried out incredulously, his ass bright red. "I understand! I'm your bitch! I'll do anything you say!"

"You want me to stop, you little pussy?" Ms. Zoe gave his ass one final smack for good measure. "Then get on your hands and knees where you belong, and beg!"

Thomas immediately descended to the floor on all fours. "Please don't spank me anymore! I swear I will obey you!"

Ms. Zoe clutched him by the hair and yanked his head back to face up at her. "When you ask me for something, I expect you to be either kissing my feet, or kissing my ass!"

"Please don't spank me anymore!" Thomas repeated, showering her stocking clad feet with kisses. "I'll do anything you say. I'll be a good bitch. I promise!"

Ms. Zoe smiled. "Now you're learning. Good girl."

"Girl?" Thomas gasped.

"What did I say! Must I repeat myself?"

"No ma'am," Thomas bowed and kissed her foot again. "Thank you."

"Good girls get rewarded, bad girls get spankings," Ms. Zoe said, plainly. "You want to be a good girl, don't you?"

Thomas blushed, humiliated by her assault against his masculinity. "Yes, Ms. Zoe," he said, shyly, planting another smooch on her foot.

"Don't you just love being at my beautiful feet?" She asked rhetorically.

"Yes," Thomas knew the only answer he could give.

"Aren't they perfect?" She said, sliding off her shoes, taking a seat on the bed, and rubbing them against his face.

"Yes Ms. Zoe, your feet are wonderful."

"I know. And for being a good little bitch, I'm going to let you suck my toes," she said, prodding her big toe against his lip.

"But your stockings are still on," Thomas noted.

"So what?" She said, impatiently. "Suck my toes bitch! All of them!"

Her stocking covered foot pressed forcefully against his mouth, and he opened as wide as he could, taking in all of her toes, sucking on them greedily.

"Yes, that's right, suck my toes you little bitch. You are so good at that! I can tell you really love being my toe sucker, don't you!" Ms. Zoe jubilantly exclaimed.

"Yes, Ms. Zoe," he mumbled, with her foot in his mouth.

"I'm glad, because this is part of your daily job description. But even if you didn't like it, so what? You're going to do it anyway. Now do a good job on the other one," she instructed, removing her dainty foot from his mouth and replacing it with the other one.

Thomas held her foot in his hand, carefully wrapping his lips around her toes; he began to suck them individually, and then as a group. Seeing the satisfied look on her face, he began to gently massage her foot while he worshiped her toes. Daring to let them out of his mouth, he began to kiss her sole and heel.

"Well look at you, going the extra mile," Ms. Zoe grinned, "I like that. But I didn't say you could take my toes out of your mouth, did I bitch?"

"No. I'm sorry," Thomas apologized, quickly putting her toes back in his mouth.

"Awww, you love my feet so much, I'll let you get back to that later if you're good. Right now, I want you to lay on your stomach," She instructed, pulling her foot away from him.

Thomas did as ordered, face down on the floor. He felt her foot on his back and then tensed as he felt her full weight on top of him as she stood on his back. He heard a zipper, then felt something land on his back, an article of clothing? Her feet pressed into him as she walked on him with short steps. Suddenly her top landed on the chair beside him. He felt one foot raise up, then replant, followed by the other. He saw her skirt land on the chair next to her top. Finally she stepped down onto the floor and instructed him to roll over.

His jaw went slack as he looked up to find her wearing only a tight corset, thong, and stockings. Her cleavage was seemingly ready to burst out at any moment, and he hoped it did. The pale skin above the tops of her thigh-high stockings enticed him, the outline of her pussy visible through the fabric of the thong. With such a divinely sexy and scantily clad woman towering over him, for a moment, he didn't feel so bad about this new job.

She kneeled down on top of his chest, her knees at his flanks, and slapped him briskly. "When you have been given the privilege to suck my toes, don't ever take them out of your mouth without permission!"

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry," Thomas said, meekly.

"You will be if you ever do it again!" She sniped, grabbing his nipples and pinching them tightly.

"Ahhhhh!" He groaned, "That hurts!"

"Quiet, you little pussy," she barked, turning around, she lowered her ass into his face and demanded that he kiss it.

She reached for his semi-hard cock and began to stroke it as he planted one kiss after another on her well-turned ass. Once fully erect, she gave it a hard slap, then another. "Stupid, useless thing," she muttered. Slapping it around some more, she droned, "I can't believe your poor wife actually wasted her time letting you put this in her."

"Can we leave my wife out of it, please?" Thomas boldly protested, immediately regretting his words the moment they left his mouth.

"Excuse me?" She said, angrily. "Talking back again, bitch?" Ms. Zoe stood up, grabbing him by his hair and forcing him up onto his knees as she did. "You don't tell me what to say! I own you, pussy!" She slapped him across the face.

"I know, I'm sorry. I didn't mean…"

"Shut up, sissy!" She demanded.

She stared him down for a moment as if contemplating what to do next, and then to his amazement, she methodically pulled her thong down to the floor, exposing her neatly shaved pussy! Taking her thong in her hand, she yanked on his chin, instructing him to open up, and then stuffed her balled up panties into his mouth.

"Time to bend over, again, bitch," she took him by the hair and forced him to lean over the bed. "I warned you about speaking without being told to!"

"I'm sorry!" he tried to plead, but his words were inaudible with her panties in his mouth.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, she paddled his ass hard with her bare hand, while the other kept his hair tightly in her clutches. Her barrage of degrading and humiliating slander tuned his face as red as his ass, and he could say nothing in defense, his words muffled by her sweet tasting thong.

Once satisfied that he'd been taught his lesson, Ms. Zoe ordered him to crawl onto the bed and lay on his back. Crawling on top of him until she was hovering over his face, she pulled her thong from his mouth.

"This is your chance to make up for your stupid comment. Now do something useful with that mouth of yours. Lick me, bitch!" Ms. Zoe harped, lowering her bare pussy onto his lips.

Thomas eagerly extended his tongue and licked away at her sweet mound as she grinded herself against his face. Her words skipped back and forth from instructional to degrading, one moment explaining exactly how to please her, the next moment crushing his ego with derogatory comments and name calling.

"Yeeeees!" Ms. Zoe moaned, "Tongue my clit just like that you sissy slut! Your mouth is going to be my cum receptacle!"

Thomas felt her tense up. She grinded her pussy harder against his face, her motion was becoming erratic, her breath heavier, and soon she was gushing fluid on his face. Her juices trickled down his cheeks and chin and still she kept riding him, prolonging her orgasm, until his face was drenched in her sweetness.

""Good job, bitch," she said, aloofly, dismounting him and collapsing onto her back.

He stared over at her and noticed that both of her pierced nipples were now sticking out the top of her corset. He was dying to reach for them, but didn't dare. Sprawled out on the bed in nothing but her corset and stockings, she looked unbelievably sexy. Nothing about her appearance would have suggested her sadistic nature. In spite of all that he'd had to endure at her hands, all he could think of was how badly he wanted to fuck her.

"Um…Ms. Zoe…um…can I please kiss your nipples?" Thomas asked, very carefully.

"Why should I let you do that? What have you done to earn it?"

"Well I…I made you cum just now. Isn't that worth something?" He inquired.

"You silly little bitch, you didn't make me do anything! I used you like a fuck toy to have an orgasm. You didn't have a choice!" She sneered at him. "Now make yourself useful and remove my stockings."

"Yes, ma'am," he mumbled. For fear of being slapped or spanked again, he didn't waste any time pouting over her refusal, quickly, but carefully, gliding the silky stockings down her long legs pulling them off. "Where should I put these Ms. Zoe?"

"Put them on," she said plainly.

Thomas stared at the women's hosiery, perplexed. "Put…put them on?"

Ms. Zoe slowly rose from her relaxed position, sitting up to look him in the face. Then, without warning, slapped him. "If I have to repeat myself you aren't going to like it," she stated, casually rolling onto her side and resting her head on her hand.

Thomas heeded her warning and began rolling the stockings up his own legs, puling them as high up on his thighs as they would go. Being thin, and barely taller than her, they seemed to fit him perfectly.

"Stand up and show me how they look, bitch," Ms. Zoe demanded. Thomas did as instructed and she began to chuckle. "Now you look more like the sissy you are!"

Thomas turned bright red in the face, staring down at his feet, ashamed.

"Do you like how they feel, sissy?" Ms. Zoe said, coyly.

Thomas shyly shrugged. "I feel weird."

"Well get used to them. They will be a part of your daily dress code at work from now on."

"I can't wear women's stockings everyday!" Thomas whined.

"You can and you will, bitch. Don't you ever try your wife's lingerie on at home?" She asked, smiling.

"No!"

"Well you should. Do you think it would fit you?"

"I…I don't know!"

"I suggest you find out. Because if not you're going to have to go shopping for some lingerie that does fit you," she told him. "Everyday when you come to work, I expect to see you wearing stockings, high heels, panties, and a bra or corset."

"You're going to make me change into women's underwear when I come to work!?" Thomas looked mortified.

"No, you're not going to change when you come to work. You're going to show up at work wearing the appropriate clothing!" She hissed. "I don't care if you put them on at home, or in your car in the parking lot. But I don't ever want to see you wearing men's clothing again. You are not a man, you sissy little bitch!"

Thomas stood there with a horrified expression on his face. He could only imagine the looks he would get walking around in women's clothes, even if just through a hotel parking lot! Then a question popped into his head, that he realized he was late in asking.

"Where is work? You don't rent expensive hotel rooms like this everyday just to…to…" Thomas paused to choose his words carefully.

"To use amuse myself with my sissy whores?" Ms. Zoe completed his sentence. "No, I don't. Why don't you be a good bitch, get on your knees, and clean my feet with your tongue. Then I'll explain this job a little better to you."

Thomas sunk to his knees, and found her shapely, pale, white feet, with perfectly manicured toes, waiting for him at the edge of the bed. He took a long slow lick from her heel to her toes, waiting for her explanation.

"Clean them good, bitch. And don't forget to get in between my toes. Do not miss a single millimeter of flesh or I am going to slap the shit out of you, pussy little toe sucker!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Temp Training

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds