• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melissa Ch. 1

Melissa Ch. 1

It was a typical Monday morning. Daddy was up before me; I staggered out of bed and came downstairs to have breakfast with him. He told me good morning from the table where he sat. Good morning Daddy I answered back. He asked me if I slept well. "Yes Daddy," I answered with a giggle. My mom left us when I was six. "Would you like me to take you to school today?" he asked.

"You didn't know daddy? There's no school today." He looked at me confused before asking me if I had any plans for today. I told him that I needed to go shopping today. I tried to ask him for some money but he said no. He was on to me. I smiled back at him innocently. He then asked me why I needed to go to the mall. I told him I needed more bras because I'm too big for the ones I have now. My former A-sized breasts had grown into 34b's seemingly overnight. "Oh…sure honey."

"I'll take you, that way I can make sure no boy tries and makes a move on my little girl." I don't know why he always says that, all I know is it's because of him that I'm an eighteen-year-old virgin. I didn't notice him looking me up and down, always going back and gazing at my breasts. "Ok daddy."

After breakfast I went into my room to get dressed. I put on my nude pantyhose and my lavender dress. I didn't bother to put on my bra because my old bras were to uncomfortable, as for panties, my Grandmother taught me that a true lady doesn't wear panties when she's already wearing pantyhose because it was unladylike to wear so much. Besides, panties are built into pantyhose hence the name. I put on a pair of white sandals and came downstairs where my daddy was already dressed in his t-shirt, jeans, and shoes. I noticed through the corner of my eye that he was looking me over. "Wow baby, you look great."

"Thank you daddy."

On our way to the mall I had an overwhelming feeling that he was checking me out through most of the trip. There was even a few times when he was changing gears that I felt the back of his hand rub against my leg. I wondered if he was doing it on purpose. Once he even made a comment that he didn't realize that I was wearing pantyhose. He even asked me if I wore pantyhose or stockings, which shocked me like you wouldn't believe. I did answer him. I told him that I wear pantyhose. He didn't look very happy with me when I told him. I wonder why.

When we arrived at the mall he took my hand and put it on his arm like couples do. Then he led me to Victoria's Secret. This surprised me; I was planning on buying a few bras at Sears or JC Penney not at an actual lingerie store. I asked daddy why here and he told me I'm a woman now and I need to dress like one. Which meant no more plain old white, cotton undergarments. I picked a few simple bras and was about to try them on when all of a sudden my daddy showed up and told me to put them back and pick out something more alluring. Why was he so interested in me wearing sexy bras? I should let you know that up to that point, the sexiest thing about me was my not wearing pantie with my pantyhose. I ended up choosing four bras, the first one was a black wonder bra which made me look like I was a C cup, the second one was called a Satin deep-v bra in a white, floral print, the third one was a blue racerback bra, and the last one which is my favorite of the four is a pale lavender bra with the cups in a floral lace pattern. I went to the register where my daddy was and to my surprise he was holding a large, Victoria's Secret bag. I wondered what was in the bag. I asked him what was in the bag and he told me not to worry about it. He then paid for my bras and we left the store and walked back to the car. On the walk back to the car he once again took my arm and hooked it onto his.

We put the bags in the trunk and then he opened the door for me to get in. I got into the car and he closed the door for me. He then got in on his side and did something that I never expected. He leaned in and gently kissed me…on my lips. For whatever reason the drive seemed to take forever. What were these weird thoughts in my head? The kiss, why did he do it? Why did I like it? Wait a minute. I liked it? I felt my body get a little warmer when he did it. Am I falling in love with my father? No, I can't. He's my father, yet why am I having thoughts of him making love to me. I can see him sliding his penis in and out of my pussy. C'mon get a grip girl and why is my pussy getting wet?

Finally we made it home after a trip that seemed to take hours to complete. I went inside while my daddy locked the car. I just had to get away from him, he couldn't find out about these sudden feelings I was going through after that long fifteen-minute drive. I went to the bathroom to freshen up, when I came out my daddy was standing there staring at me. He told me I could be my mom's twin, I look just like she did when she was eighteen. I thanked him but told him that I couldn't stand her and hope to never see her again, ever. He knows he told me and then he walked over to me, leaned over and gave me a hug.

I hugged him back. During the hug he was caressing my back and then his hand lowered and rested on my butt and he rubbed it gently. I felt my body start to warm up and my pussy begin to moisten. Why is this happening? As we were separating from the hug he gazed down at me, I gazed up at him. When I looked into his eyes, all those thoughts I had on the way home raced back into my mind and then some. Then he told me he loved me. As I started to tell him that I loved him too he leaned over and ever so gently kissed me on my lips. My body felt like it was in a blaze at that moment and my pussy instantly became wet. My jaw dropped in shock as he leaned in and kissed me again, longer this time. I felt my body heat up more. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. What was worse was that I didn't want him to stop. He broke the kiss and told me that he's been in love with me since I was fifteen and then he told me that he was going to make love to me. I told him that he cant, it isn't right. Daddy then said as he kissed me again that all I have to do to stop him is tell him to stop. I told him no and he said just say stop and he will. I continued to argue as he kept kissing me but I never said stop. I was surprised when I finally found myself kissing him back.

As we were kissing he picked me up and carried me into his bedroom. As he laid me down on his bed he started to pull my dress down. When he finally pulled my dress off he stared at me in shock. Oh honey you dress just like your mom did, he told me. You even wear pantyhose without panties he shouted. Quickly he ripped his clothes off and climbed on top of me, kissing me deeply. While he was kissing me he began to slowly remove my pantyhose. After he took my pantyhose off he positioned his body between my legs and began to kiss his way down my body. When he reached my breasts he took turns licking and sucking each nipple and flicking each one with his tongue. Then he started kissing his way down my body until he reached my virgin pussy.

It started with a slow lick the traveled the entire length of my slit and seemed to take forever. The moment his tongue touched me there, I arched my back and gasped hard. My fingers found there way in daddy's hair and I began to caress his hair and head. He then spread the lips of my pussy and slowly slid his tongue inside me, sliding it in as far as he could.

He did what I found out later was called tongue fucking, and it was the most incredible thing I had ever felt. And then I had my first orgasm. I grabbed my daddy by the hair and pulled his face hard into my pussy. I shook so hard that daddy fell off me; he then climbed back on and glued his face to my pussy drinking my nectar as he called it. The pleasure seemed to last for hours. When he finished our eyes met, he looked at me with a smile. I could see my nectar dripping off his chin.

Then he positioned himself on top of me. I watched him grab his penis and start to rub my pussy with it. I was moaning. He whispered in my ear that he would be as gentle as he could but there will still be pain. Then he slowly pushed himself inside me causing me to gasp and arch my back allowing him to slide in a little deeper. That was the first time anything went inside my pussy. It was also the most intense feeling I ever had. He grunted and said he had no idea I'd be so tight. He pushed in deeper. I gasped harder. He pushed himself in until he reached my cherry. I grunted. He told me this is going to hurt.

He thrust hard, tearing through my cherry. I screamed, tears running down my cheeks. He sunk his penis all the way inside me and waited, letting me adjust to it. When he felt my pussy relax some he started to slowly thrust his penis in and out of my pussy. Daddy was kissing me while he was fucking me. I kept gasping and moaning feeling his large penis thrusting inside me slapping his balls against my ass. After I while I wrapped my legs around him, when I did he started thrusting inside me faster. He fucked me for an hour and a half before he told me he was going to cum. I was close to, when I told him this he started fucking me harder and faster. He fucked me for five more minutes before he came deep inside my pussy causing me to cum too. I felt his seed shoot deep inside my womb filling my belly with warmth. We fucked until my belly was full of his cum and then he collapsed on top of me. We then confessed our love for each other and our promise to be a couple forever. We fell asleep with his penis inside me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melissa Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 424 milliseconds