• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • BDSM Hangover: The Morning After

BDSM Hangover: The Morning After

It was a hard day just like the ones before. After staying up much too late, I awakened feeling almost hung over. Dragging my naked ass out of bed, the dog immediately begged to go out. I wasn't ready for this shit yet. Chastising him, I shuffled off to the bathroom. The night before had been hard on this body. The last thing I wanted was to get old before my time, especially my body, my temple. I had seen it happen too often to others.

In the early morning light, I sat on the toilet contemplating the events of the night before. My cunt ached from the session, and I sorely needed a shower – a long hot shower. At least the coffee pot had my back; the noise of my liquid energy dripping and gurgling comforted me for a moment. Dammit! Why did I let him go that far? I could have stopped it; always trying to please...stupid ass bitch that I am.

I cleaned myself up and I could feel the bruising. I was going to be sore for a while, that was for damn sure. But at least the tip was good. I needed it last month, but couldn't get a generous one until now. The last month was peppered with cheap-skates that wanted their way for next to nothing...hard economy Miss...whatever asshole. The hard times doesn't change what I can do for them, what their wives won't do for them, that they can't get anywhere else. I may not be eighteen anymore, or even twenty-five, but I could still make a man beg for more, or even better – collapse and cry from abject humiliation. God, I loved that.

I let the dog out, and the morning sun was shocking. For weeks I had been sleeping days and out nights now, and it was finally spring. Too bad I couldn't enjoy it right now. All I could see was an unkempt yard that needed attention. I was busy sleeping off the work of the night before, that's a decent reason, isn't it? My nights had become work, felt like a chore for weeks now. Coming back to earth again, I have no time to think. I had to wake up, shower, get to the bank and get my account back in the black. I breathed a sigh of relief. At least I could do that much. Today, anyway...it would be a better day today. And at least the incessant phone calls from my overdue bills wouldn't wake me today; some of those would be satisfied by the end of the day. Satisfied...yeah right. Interesting choice of words...

As I sipped my coffee slowly, my mind wandered as it always does. Last night was a comedy of errors, a three ring circus with me ending up a clown. I can't always be the Mistress of Ceremonies, that's for sure, for damn sure. The bottom line was I needed the cash, pure and simple. Even though I advertise myself and am known in play circles as a switch, I feel more comfortable, more me when topping. There is nothing like the rush of adrenaline I get when topping a kneeling, naked whimpering man. Pushing him, humiliating him, feeling him crumble in my hands...that is how I got to this point in my life – pursuing that very desire.

Into the shower I go, it's almost noon already. Time flies so quickly when I try to have just a little time to think. Such a luxury these days, but life calls. Washing my hairspray-caked hair feels wonderful; scrubbing off some of the session from hell feels good. The smell of coconuts relaxes me, and I reach down instinctively to my reddish nipples, gently rubbing them as the soap runs down my chest and back. One of the things I never minded about being fair-skinned: pinkish red nipples, hints of innocence past. I close my eyes, concentrating on my breasts, small but round still, squeezing them as they slip out of my hands, teasing me. I take the soapy loofa to them. That's it...nice and light on the tips of my nipples. Opening my eyes, I watch as they grow stiffer and more red in color. I have always loved watching myself get turned on. If the steam from my hot showers wouldn't loosen the adhesive; I would have attached a mirror on the tiles a long time ago. There is always the bedroom full-length mirror for that.

Feeling my cunt getting hot, I reach around with my left hand and let my fingers probe my sore ass. The sensation of nails over bruising is both incredibly hot and slightly painful, not what I am used to. I lighten up the touch, still scrubbing my tits and watching them swell with attention. I love how they get slightly rounder, appreciative of the special attention I give them when bathing. Both hands now concentrating on my tits, I flick my nipples with my nails, teasing them for more. Grabbing the soap again, I squirt a little into my palm, and work it around my pussy, careful not to scrub it roughly. She needs some tlc today, that's for sure. Rinsing down, I clean my cunt again, shooting warm water inside to rinse. I love the mildly erotic sensations from just warm water. It's amazing how reactive my body can be at times. Following my pussy's lead, I continue working the water jets around my lips, my clit, and inside me again. Getting filled with warm water, be it anally or vaginally always, always turns me on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • BDSM Hangover: The Morning After

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds