• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Love and Punishment

Love and Punishment

She sits alone sipping on her coffee and quietly smokes her cigarette on this rainy day, feeling a little down, the room is dark, for she don't really want to know what the daylight brings. She only comes to life after dark, but today she is awake.

There is a knock at the door, she don't really want to know who is on the other side but decides to answer it anyway.

There he stands, with that smile she has grown to love in the past year they have known each other. He decided to surprise her with a visit and instantly her day just got better.

He quietly says hi and steps inside, glances around and grabs her passionately kissing her, like it was their first kiss, but he knows her too well and knows how to make her lips and body respond to him.

He tastes to coffee and cigarettes on her breath grabs her by the hair , and gives her harsh look, and she knows what is coming, he turns her around, pulls her gown up and her pants down, and whacks her hard on her ass, and she wants to whimper but her stubborn ways wont allow her to. She knows she is caught and she has disappointed him.

He tells her to go clean herself up that she will suffer through what he is about to do to her. She quietly walks to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth and reaches in the closet to grab a towel, and he says "did I say anything about drying yourself off?" She then quietly goes to take her shower, excited and scared at the same time because she don't know what he is thinking.

He shuts the bathroom door so she can not hear what he is doing, he is getting into the punishment drawer, pulls out the hand and ankle cuffs the ropes and the belt and a few other toys. As she is showering he is preparing the dining room table where he plans to carry out the first part of his punishments.

She is washing her hair and making sure everything is just right for him because now her only thoughts are pleasing him, but today she is not allowed to even touch him. That's is one of the hardest things she has ever had to do because she loves him so very much.

She steps out of the shower, dripping wet, the water from her hair is running down her back, sending chills over her body, causing her nipples to become rock hard, as goosebumps run their course over her.

As she opens the bathroom door, he asks her if he told her she could come out yet, and she is shocked, not quite knowing what to say. She says nothing and just stands there waiting for permission to come out of the bathroom and dry off.

She is not given time to dry before her beckons for her to come into the dining room. He grabs her roughly and cuffs her ankles to the table legs, and bends her to cuff her arms high above her head. He whacks her wet ass with his hands, telling her she is bad for smoking and she should have anticipated his visit and been prepared. The sting is more than she had expected and this time she lets out a small whimper. He walks away from her not saying a word and goes sit on the couch, and just leaves her tied to the table, leaving her exposed and ashamed, he gives her skin time to cool down and dry off.

She tries to say something and he tells her to shut up, that she asked for this. She is not to speak touch nor look at him. She is not permitted that pleasure. She can now tell she has really upset him by the tone of his voice, and she hears movement but can not tell what he is doing.

The next thing she feels is the crack of the belt across her ass, then his warm hands rubbing the spot, then another crack and another rub, this goes on for what seems like hours, but now she is oblivious to the pain and the pleasure he is creating. She hears her own cries but she isn't sure if it is all in her mind or if she is really making any sound.

All of a sudden it stops, and hush falls over the room. He is doing something behind her she has no clue what to expect next. He sits in the chair behind her looking at the marks he has left, but he is not satisfied with the result of his punishment. He inserts his fingers into her pussy and finds it to be very wet, he was not expecting this. So he gets the big toy and shoves it into her and leaves it there, as he continues to whip her with the belt, and rub the welts he is leaving behind.

When he tires of this punishment he undoes her top half and leaving her ankles strapped to the table he stands her up slips a blind fold onto her and tells her she better not let that toy fall out of her pussy. He removes his clothes and climbs on the table to have a seat, then tells her to bend over again, she finds a rock hard cock poking at her lips, and he said open your mouth and suck my cock bitch, since you like sucking on them nasty cigarettes you are going to smoke my cock, he forces her head down and she gobbles his cock up, gagging and choking, her legs are wobbly her eyes are watering, yet he is relentless with his punishment. He continues to whack her with the belt then his hands, he sees she is getting weak so he tells her to stop bitch his punishment will continue in the bedroom.

He unleashes her from the table, and drags her to the bedroom by her hair what is still wet. With the cuffs still on her ankles, he bends her over the bed and forces her to look in the mirror, as he hits her again with the belt, then rubs it, hits her again, and she tries to stop him, so he cuffs her hands in front of her as not to interfere again or should she dare try to touch him. Now he says its too good for her to watch in the mirror anymore, and shoves he down on the bed. She is face down ass up hands cuffed with the toy still inside her. He tells her to push the toy out, she is about to get the real thing.

He cares not about how this is feeling to her now, she is his slut after all, and he puts his cock into her hard fast and rough, her hands are still cuffed beneath her and he tells her to play with her clit as her savagely fucks her and just before he is about to burst inside of her, he pulls out and makes her assume the position she has come to know so well, she starts to suckle on his chest, finally she is allowed to touch him and she is so pleased, he says to her, you will swallow me now, and she goes down and tastes his sweet juice, its hot and she loves it.

When they are done, he rubs and kisses the marks he left on her with loving lips, and gentle touches. He tells her to go get him something to clean off with, and instead of cleaning himself, he cools the welts left behind.

She loves him so...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Love and Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds