• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Amulet

The Amulet

I have been a servant since I was a young girl as was my mother and her mother. We have all worked for the Hyde-Jones family and they're home is the only home I have ever known. However here I sit in the mistress' bedroom in her large wing back chair with my feet up. While I am enjoying a hot cup of tea, Mrs. Hyde-Jones is between my legs with her face in my vagina cleaning the sperm of her oldest son from me. As I drink my tea and enjoy the tongue of my employer let me tell you of how this all came to pass.

Mr. Hyde-Jones' business is importing but what he mainly imports is young women to be virtual chattels of the wealthy in this country. On one of his many trips to my home country where my mother was born and I conceived he decided to take the family. Of course, if the family is to go the help must go along, as the Mistress could never trust outside servants. They were in staterooms and we were in steerage yet still at their beck and call at any time of the day or night. I personally was sea sick almost the whole voyage yet I dare not let the Mistress ever find out. You cannot believe how glad I was to see landfall, then only to discover our accommodations on land were even worse. The family traveled the countryside while we were to stay in our rooms small and unbearable from the heat.

One night another of the young servant girls and I snuck out to see the town. We sat at a small tea stand close by both thrilled and scared by our adventure. We talked over tea about the rudeness of our employers and laughed at their buffoonery. A boy came up to us and began talking and then without a thought of me my friend went off with him, begging me to wait there for her. I sat alone as the adventure lost its fun and that's when I noticed the hag sitting at the next table.

"Young girl do not be afraid of me. I have been listening of your talk and I might have something to give you that will change your life."

She went on to say that, she knew I wished to go with the boy and when she asked why he picked the other girl instead of me, I began to cry. Sobbing I said I was never the girl that the boys picked and it was because I was too fat, too dark, or just too ugly. The hag took pity on my sorrow and offered me something she had around her neck. She said it was an amulet of power and if I held it in my hand as I wished for the affections from someone that someone would want nothing else on earth more than me. I asked her why she would offer this to me, as I had no money to pay her for it. She answered that now that she was an old lady, she was no longer interested in having other people desirous of her. She went on to say the power would only work on people who had slighted me in any way. The other problem was that I would never achieve happiness and would end up old and alone like her.

She offered to let me wear it just for that night and to try it on the boy who had shunned me for my friend. If I was unhappy with the results all I had to do was return it to the woman the next night. The woman put the amulet around my neck and hobbled off just as my friend came back with her new beau. I held the amulet in my hand as I wondered if the boy was a good kisser. She was laughing and talking to me about how much fun they had but he was just staring into my eyes. At last he stood up and came around the table to me, he leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"I must taste those lips, please pardon my forwardness."

Then he kissed me and I returned his kiss with passion. He took my hand and said let us go, I turned to my friend who was sitting there with her mouth open,

"You don't need to wait for me I'll get back to the hotel on my own."

The boy and I went back to his flat where I gave him my virginity and he offered me his soul. He was a gentle lover and he serviced my needs for most of the night. I barely got back to my room before it was time to arise. I undressed then sat on my bed thinking of my adventures with the boy whose name I never learned. I could feel the embers of my passion began to build and I put my hand between my legs to quell the itch from within. I reached to touch my breast and when I felt the amulet, I realized I didn't need to be touching myself, I could have anyone. I looked over to see my friend stirring and when she looked up at me, she had hatred in her eyes.

"How dare you steal my man and then just dismiss me as the Mistress would. I will never forgive..."

She stopped in mid sentence as I held my charm and thought of her between my legs. Her breathing became heavy as she stared at my naked body. I told her my feet were tired from dancing all night and she asked me if she could massage them. I put my feet on my bed and spread my legs obscenely displaying my woman hood. She dropped to her knees in front of the bed and began rubbing my feet. I looked down at my gash and saw I still had my lovers issue oozing from deep inside me. I scooped a finger full and put it on my toes, telling her it was her reward. She sucked my toes as if they were coated in clotted cream. She looked to me with passion-filled eyes and I merely nodded my approval to allow her to worship at my sex. I had thought my night of sex with the boy was great but the feeling of her mouth and tongue on most private parts was fantastic. It was then that I knew I would never return my amulet to the old hag.

Due to our morning dalliance, we were late for our breakfast duties. As punishment, we were sent to see the Mistress. She was clearly upset that we had disturbed her breakfast but as I held my amulet, I walked to her tray and helped myself to a piece of her toast. My partner in crime was in shock by my deeds but the Mistress dismissed her with a wave of her hand. After she left I dined on the Mistress's fare as she had my tangy vagina for her breakfast.

As for our passage back home, I chose to move in with the eldest son. I enjoyed his suite and I enjoyed his body but most of all I enjoyed having him beg for the right to please me. It is amazing how much more pleasure there is in sailing from the top deck instead of below deck. I was actually disappointed when we arrived home.

I thank the gods for delivering to me my amulet and maybe I'm not happy but I do know I am satisfied. The only question I can't decide is if the sex is more satisfying than the revenge I have been getting on the people who have wronged me. I do know I am having far too much fun now to worry about my lonely future.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Amulet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds