• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • George and Shawna Ch. 03

George and Shawna Ch. 03

12

That night he had dinner at Carol's and then they rolled around on her bed until it was time for him to leave. Carol was an insatiable little slut and she kept getting him up to go one more time. She loved it all. She especially loved oral and she told him that she even liked anal but that would have to wait until another night because she was all out of Astroglide.

Over dinner he had told her about his schedule and she asked if he planned on spending those days with her and he told her that they were hers if she wanted them.

"I want them as long as you know that it isn't going to lead to anything serious. I can do a long term Georgie, but I can't do a live in. I just can not live with anyone else. A couple of weeks, maybe a month, but any longer than that and the other person will get on my nerves."

"It works out well then because I have to stay at home at least until my daughters start college."

Toby was a little less than overjoyed when she told him that she would be able to see him every Tuesday and Friday and every other Saturday and she picked up on it right away.

"You don't seem to be pleased at the news."

"Yeah, well, it's like this. Tuesdays I bowl in the men's house league at Bowl-O-Rama and every other Friday is poker night with my buddies. The every other Saturday is okay and every other Friday will work for me too."

"Maybe it will work for you, but it certainly won't work for me."

"Does that mean that we aren't going to do anything tonight?"

"Don't be silly. We are here so we won't waste it. I'll arm wrestle my husband to be the first one to start the Saturday rotation and that will give us tomorrow also. After that? I guess I'll have to start looking for a new playmate to have my fun with."

As she dropped her bra on the floor and stepped out of her panties she was thinking of the blow that Toby had just given her ego. She was number three - third on the list of priorities, right behind bowling and a card game.

George didn't quibble when she told him she would like to take the first Saturday in the rotation and she spent from two in the afternoon until one in the morning with Toby. She was able to get back at him a little for letting her know how unimportant she was in the grand scheme of his life. He wanted to try anal sex with her and she refused him out of spite.

Tuesday found her stopping with the people from work again. As on the last night she stopped she had nursed one glass of white wine and then switched to soda water. She had danced with several of the guys she worked with and about a half an hour into the evening she was dancing with Melvin Page who worked in Shipping and Receiving. At one point he pulled her in close and she felt his erection poking her in the leg.

"Shame on you Mel; you are supposed to be a happily married man."

"I'm not."

"Not what?"

"Not happily married. Trudy ran off with a guy she works with. I haven't seen her or heard from her in four months."

"You think she'll come back?"

"Doesn't matter if she does or not. I filed for divorce last week and if she does come back all she'll get from me is the papers when I have her served."

"So you haven't had any bedroom fun for four months?"

"Unfortunately, no."

"Poor baby. I wish I could help you out, but I'm afraid of affairs in the work place. The last thing I need is to be branded a slut by my co-workers."

"Why would they know?"

"They would see it."

"No they wouldn't. We behave as we always have toward each other here and at work. We would get together at my place or your place after work."

"Not my place. My husband wouldn't care for that at all."

"No sense of humor?"

"None at all."

"How about this then. I'll leave and drive down the street to the Safeway parking lot. You wait ten minutes and then you leave and you can follow me to my house."

"You sure that no one will ever know?"

"Not from me."

Half an hour later she was on her back with her legs up on Mel's shoulders and urging him to push his cock in deeper. He gave her several orgasms before he came and then she sucked his cock to get him hard again and then thinking of her last time with Toby she got on her knees and said:

"I want you in my ass this time."

As Mel eased himself into her butt she thought of the many times George had asked for it and how she had always turned him down. The Glen took her ass and she found that she liked it and she had so looked forward to saying yes to George the next time he asked, but now that time would never happen. She moaned as Mel slid his length into her and then she pushed back at him.

"Fuck my ass lover, fuck my ass."

+++++++++++++

It was summer time and the girls were out of school. Shawna's parents wanted to take them for a week and so arrangements were made and on his Monday out Shawna drove the girls over to her parent's house and dropped them off. He had been spending his Mondays and Thursdays and every other Saturday with Carol for a little over two months and that night as they were resting following a rather strenuous session he asked:

"How would you like to spend a long weekend with me?"

"How can you do that?"

"Shawna's parents took the kids for a week so we could have from Friday evening until Sunday night. If you would like I could also take a vacation day and that would give us until at least ten on Monday night."

"I've got some time off coming so I could take Monday off also; let's do it!"

"Consider it done."

Friday night they had dinner and then went dancing following which they spent their first full night together. At first it felt strange to wake up with a mouth on his cock - something that hadn't happened in almost nine months. After a morning romp they drove out to Lake Monroe and spent a day at the beach. When they got home they climbed into bed and had some extremely satisfying sex. She had just taken off her bikini and she had looked so sexy that he had pushed her back on the bed and went down on her. He ate her to an orgasm and then he had pulled her legs up onto his shoulders and had fucked her through two more climaxes and then they had dressed and gone to dinner.

They were sitting at a table at Augustino's, sipping the house red and waiting for their entrée when suddenly he said:

"Oh fuck me!"

"What's wrong?" Carol asked.

++++++++++

It had been a damned near perfect day. With the girls gone for the week she had planned out a full weekend with Mel. She and Mel had gone to the zoo and then had eaten a picnic lunch following which they went to the museum of Natural History.

As soon as they got back to Mel's house they had a hot, sweaty and very satisfying love making session. They had showered together which led to another hot fuck session and then another shower. Having worked up an appetite they decided to go out for dinner.

The hostess was walking them to a table when suddenly she exclaimed, "Oh shit!"

"What's wrong?" Mel asked.

+++++++++++++++++

My wife and some guy just came in and hostess is leading them this way."

Carol looked over her shoulder and then looked back at him and asked, "Did she know you were going to be here tonight?"

"I didn't even know we were going to be here until we left your apartment."

"What are you going to do?"

"Pray that they don't get seated at the empty table next to us and then ignore them until we finish our meal and can leave."

++++++++++++++

"My husband is sitting at a table with some woman and the hostess is leading us straight to them."

"Maybe we should just leave and find another restaurant."

"No. He has seen us and it would look like I was tucking my tail between my legs and running. If the hostess seats us too close to them we will just tell her we don't like the table and ask to be seated some place else and then we will do our best to ignore them until after we eat and can leave.

+++++++++++++

Shawna did not look his way as she and the man she was with walked by. Once by him his back was to her so he was at least spared having her sitting at a table where he would have to look at her. But even though he couldn't see her just knowing that she was there made him uncomfortable.

He and Carol ate their meal and when they were done with main course they passed on dessert and after dinner drinks and got up and left.

"Well," Carol said as they walked toward the parking lot, "That certainly put a damper on the evening."

"Nonsense baby, just a bump in the road. A few drinks and some dancing will lighten the mood and a week from now we will have something to look back at and have a laugh. Where would you like to go?"

"How about the Blue Room? I hear they have a great band there."

"The Blue Room it is" he said as he opened the car door for her."

++++++++++++

She was sitting with her back to George and even though she couldn't see him just knowing that he was there made her uneasy. Knowing how George felt about her she wouldn't put it past him to walk up to her table and make some nasty comment. She wished she had gone along with Mel when he suggested that they turn around and leave.

They were half way through their meal when Mel said, "You can relax now. They just got up and left."

She felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from her shoulders. "Sorry" she said, "I wanted this to be a fun weekend for us."

"It isn't over yet. We still have the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow. There is still plenty we can do to have a good time.

++++++++++++

They were dancing a nice, slow waltz and Carol felt good in his arms. His cock was rubbing against her leg and she was giggling and saying, "Promises, promises" when he felt a tap on his shoulder and a voice said:

"May I cut in?"

He turned and saw the man who had been with Shawna at the restaurant.

"The lady in the booth against the far wall would like a word with you" and he pointed to a booth where Shawna was sitting.

He was all set to tell the man to go back and tell Shawna that he wasn't interested in talking to her when Carol said, "Go ahead sweetie; I'll be all right."

He hesitated just a moment and then stepped away from Carol and walked over to where Shawna was sitting. He slid into the booth across from her and asked:

"What is it Shawna?"

"Do you believe in fate George?"

"Other than knowing that I have to die and pay taxes I can't say that I do. Why?"

"I believe that some things happen for a reason. Not all things, but some things."

"What is this all about Shawna?"

"George, in all the years that we have been married we never been inside of Augustino's. In sixteen years we never once came here to the Blue Room. And yet tonight we both ended up at both places. To me that is fate telling me that I'm supposed to be where you are. I've told you that I love you George; I've told you until I'm blue in the face, but what has happened tonight has convinced me that fate expects me to do whatever I have to do to get you back in my life.

"What is it going to take George? I mean besides the obvious. The not being a nun thing is history. It doesn't matter if I have needs or not. Tonight has shown me that I'm supposed to be yours and no one else's. To me that means take care of you, our home and our kids and to sew my pussy shut if I have to. When I leave here George I'm going straight home. I'll do nothing from now on except work hard to get you back. I'm serious George - I'll do whatever it takes.

"Right now all I'm asking is that you at least consider that our paths crossing tonight might mean something."

She looked away for a second and then back at him. "I don't mean to ruin your evening George; you had better get back to your date."

"What about yours?"

"He will drive me to my car and then he is history."

"Does he know that?"

"Not yet, but he is a really nice guy and he will be okay with it."

He sat there and looked at her for several seconds and then he got up and headed back to his table. The band had finished their set and were taking a break so Shawna's date and Carol were sitting at the table when he joined them. Shawna's date stood up and excused himself and headed back to Shawna and Carol asked:

"What was that all about?"

"She wanted to know if I believed in fate" and then he told her what Shawna had said to him.

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Believe in fate?"

"Like I told her, my fate is to pay taxes and die, other than that I don't know."

"So what are you going to do?"

"About what?"

"About her going home and dedicating herself to getting you back."

"I don't think there is much chance of that. Too many bridges burned."

"Well, if there is any chance at all it will have to wait until next week. You promised me this week end and I'm holding you to it."

Their love making for the rest of the weekend and right up until six o'clock Monday evening was intense and exhausting. It was almost as if Carol thought it would be the last time that they would be together and she wanted all she could get before he left. She pretty much confirmed that that is what she was thinking when he got ready to leave.

"Am I going to see you again? Outside of work I mean?"

"Of course you will. What kind of question is that?"

"Honey, you are not a hard person to read. I was naturally curious so I was watching while you were talking to your wife. About halfway through the conversation I saw what I believe was a look of hope cross your face."

"Hope? Why would there have been a look of hope?"

"You love her you big jerk. You once told me that you had gotten right to the edge of trying to work it out and put things back together between the two of you, but before you could she gave up waiting and trying to get you back. That's when you hooked up with me."

"What does that have to do with hope?"

"It means that you can no longer throw stones. You are married to her but you have been spending your time in my bed. If she does what she says and stays home from now on there is a chance you can sit down and talk and maybe work things out. There won't be any of that, "but you screwed other guys" because her response would be, "And I'm supposed to believe you only play cards with that little blond?" No honey, all you have to do is get by that first time and you were at that point once already."

"You sound like you are trying to push me out the door."

"Oh come on sweetie; you and I both know that we were never going to be permanent. We might have been good for another six months or so, but we are destined to end sooner or later. I'm in no hurry to end it - I like having you around - but I am a realist."

He knew Carol was right about their affair not having the legs for the long haul and he said, "So you are telling me that I need to walk away?"

"No I'm not, but I am saying that I like you enough to hope that you can get back to your happy home life. If not, I'll still be here and I would be happy to have several more months to look forward to."

++++++++

Shawna was just getting home from work when he got home. He pulled in and parked behind her and when she got out of her car she gave me a smile and then headed into the house. On his drive home he thought about what Carol had said. He did love Shawna - he had never denied that - but the problem hadn't changed. It was still that first time and the fact that she had stayed until noon the next day. Getting by Shawna's being taken advantage of while under the influence would have been hard, but he could have done it, but how in God's name was he supposed to get past what had followed. True, he had almost reached the point were he was willing to sit down and talk about it and was on the ragged edge of maybe - just maybe- trying to work something out, but then Shawna had gone out and gotten herself laid and that had killed any thoughts he may have had of trying to work anything out.

The question was could he get himself back to the point where he was willing to sit down with Shawna and try. Was Carol right? Did his affair with her balance out what Shawna had done? He had suddenly realized that no, it didn't. The time spent with Carol balanced out what Shawna had done since her "cloistered nun" statement and maybe even the first coupling on the night of the drunken indiscretion, but it did not balance out the night and the next morning following the first time. He did not believe that he could ever balance that part out. So the next question was could he forgive and move on. He would never forget and it would always be the elephant in the room that everyone tried to ignore, but could he at least forgive?

+++++++++

For the next month things were normal around the house. That is to say that things were like they had been for the six months between Shawna's confession and her going out and getting laid. The only difference was that Shawna didn't try to get him to do anything - she just did everything that she had done for those six months and waited. Waited and hoped.

He still spent his two nights a week and every other Saturday with Carol and he could see the hurt in Shawna's eyes when he came home from being with his lover. That hurt gave him some small satisfaction. At least Shawna was feeling some of the pain that he felt. He knew that it was petty of him to be that way, but he still felt that he was owed.

He came to realize that the farther they got away from "that night" the less it hurt and while he knew it would never go away he had at least gotten to the point that he could think about it and not get all twisted up inside. He also knew that the key to ever having a relationship with Shawna was to find out why that night had turned out the way it had. Why had Shawna stayed?

It was a Thursday night and he had just come home from a strenuous evening in Carol's bed. Normally everyone would be in bed by the time he got home, but he found Shawna still awake and sitting in the kitchen. She was nursing a glass of white wine and it was obvious that she had been crying. He had the urge to take her in his arms and comfort her, but he didn't. Instead he got a beer from the fridge and sat down across from her. The two of them sat in silence for a couple of minutes and then Shawna said:

"I don't know if I'm strong enough for this George. I don't know if I can continue on with this helpless feeling that I have. I love you George and I desperately want you, but I don't know what to do. I don't see any sign at all that you are ever going to care. Maybe the best thing to do is end this farce and set us both free. The girls are old enough to cope with it and with shared custody we would both still be in their lives."

"No. No divorce. Not until the girls have moved out and are on their own."

"I don't think I can hold on that long George. I'll keep my promise. I'll keep my legs closed, but I don't know how long I can go on living in the same house with you knowing that I can never have you. I just don't know what to do."

"You do know what to do Shawna. You know what caused our problem and you need to deal with it."

"What do you mean George?"

"Just what I said. You know what the problem is and you have to deal with it. The real problem isn't that you let yourself be taken advantage of; the real problem is what came after. I'll admit to being part of the problem - I did tell you to go ahead and party and that I would be there to be the designated driver - but I take no responsibility for what continued on until noon of the next day. You were out of it the first time, but no way were you still out of all night and all the next morning. That's the big ugly toad sitting on the table and staring at us. Not the one time Shawna, but all the other times after the first one."

He got up, said "Good night" and went on up to bed. He was lying there staring up at the ceiling when the door opened and Shawna came in. She didn't turn on the light, just shut the door behind her and walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. He heard her take a deep breath and then she said:

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • George and Shawna Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds