• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie's Mine Ch. 02

Mickie's Mine Ch. 02

1234

"Not bad." Trish had to admit, unable to find much to really complain about Melina's expensive hotel suite.

"Probably better than what you had bitch." Melina said as she shut the door behind them.

"Dream on." Trish laughed before she turned to the other brunette, "Mickie, push your pants and panties down around your ankles, lean against the wall and stick your cute little ass out."

Mickie immediately dropped the luggage she had been carrying for both herself and the two tops, pushed her pants and panties down around her ankles, leaned against the wall and stuck her ass out as instructed.

Trish smiled at Mickie's obedience before moving behind the submissive brunette, taking a firm hold of her jeans and slowly pulling them down, exposing Mickie's beaten red ass to the two horny tops.

"Oo, pretty." Trish said, her hands sliding over Mickie's sore butt, "But I think it would be prettier after another spanking."

"Another spanking?" Melina questioned.

"Got a problem with that Melina?" Trish asked.

"Not really, it's just we spanked Mickie a lot already and now I'm more in the mood to fuck." Melina explained, silently thinking how she wasn't thrilled about the idea of continually abusing her girl's butt when she hadn't done anything.

"Well you don't have too join in the fun if you don't want too, but it's my turn, and I want to spank her." Trish said, lustfully groping Mickie's already well beaten booty, causing the submissive brunette to gasp.

"Fine." Melina snorted reluctantly, "But make it quick."

Trish smiled and patted Mickie's ass, "Stay."

Mickie obediently stayed where she was as Trish went through her luggage and retrieved a large paddle which caused Melina to become more worried about just how much Trish was going to abuse her girl.

"I thought you said you were going to just spank her." Melina questioned.

"I did and I am, but my hand is tired from earlier so I'm going to use this." Trish explained, "Why, got a problem with that?"

Melina and Trish stared at each other for a few moments before Melina replied, "No, but like I said make it quick."

Trish grinned, raised the paddle and brought it hard down upon Mickie's soft flesh, causing Mickie to cry out in pain.

Little cries began rapidly falling out of Mickie's mouth as Trish began ruthlessly paddling the brunette's big behind, the sound of the toy smacking off Mickie's ass loudly beginning to echo throughout the room.

These sounds were an incredible turn on for Trish, as were the sights before her, particularly that of Mickie's bubble butt becoming even more red and swollen from the brutal paddling Trish was giving her.

Mickie's ass was so beautifully red and sore looking that it already looked like a work of art, but Trish knew from experience it could look even better.

When she had been travelling up and down the road with Mickie by her side Trish had spent hours each day spanking Mickie's ass, exploring all the different ways she could brutalised those meaty cheeks, seeing all the pretty colours she could make those soft cheeks turn into until she became so horny she would have no choice but to stop and have her way with her submissive little bitch.

That's how all the spankings ended because God knows Mickie never asked Trish to stop. No matter how brutal the beating Mickie would just take it and beg for more, the little slut loving every minute of it.

So it amused Trish greatly that Melina seemed so worried about this little pain slut.

Melina obviously had no idea what a bitch like Mickie wanted, what she needed, but luckily for the little pain slut Trish did, and maybe if Melina was lucky she would learn something from watching the dominating blonde.

Honestly Melina didn't know why she felt so worried. Over the past few months she had done things to Mickie which would get her arrested in some states, one of which was beat Mickie's ass to the point where any jury in its right mind would conclude it was flat out assault and through it all Mickie had loved it and begged for more.

Melina's girl was one perverted little slut, and Melina loved her for it.

However Melina was slightly worried that she couldn't ever remember abusing Mickie's butt like this for so long even when she was naughty and if Mickie received this type of beating for no reason it might undermine their entire Dom/Sub relationship. Also despite herself Melina couldn't help worry maybe it was too much. Sure she had abused Mickie's ass a lot, and Mickie had confessed to enjoying all sorts of nasty sounding beatings and fuckings of her ass, but there was still a little part of Melina's mind which questioned just how much her girl could take. It was that part of her mind which hoped Mickie would say something if it became too much, although there was another part of her mind which questioned if Mickie was willing to do that given what a little pain slut she was.

The abuse Mickie was receiving wasn't too much, in fact the submissive brunette was loving every second of it.

Mickie would've never have thought she would have enjoyed being spanked before she met Trish, but she had been very, very wrong.

Ever since that first night with the dominating blonde Mickie had loved getting a good hard spanking, and there never seemed to be a shortage of girls willing to go to town on her meaty cheeks. In fact Mickie had found herself bent over the knee of even the most submissive of WWE divas, each and every one of them at some point or another taking the time to give her big booty a nice hard spanking, although none of the other divas seem to compare to Trish and Melina.

Of all the women who had spanked her over the past couple of years Trish and Melina were definitely the best, perhaps with Trish just being a little more sadistic, especially when it came to using toys like this wonderful paddle.

It just gave Mickie such a wonderful wide spread feeling of pain and Trish was a total expert at using it, something she easily showed both brunettes to the point where Mickie was a little disappointed when the paddling finally came to an end.

Of course the pain was so great it didn't look like Mickie was disappointed when the paddling ended as she was whimpering and crying quite badly, although Trish and Melina knew Mickie well enough to know those were tears of joy. Still, this didn't stop Melina from wanting to move on.

"My turn now?" Melina asked.

"Sure." Trish said, offering her the paddle.

"No thanks." Melina said, pushing the paddle away and advancing on her whimpering girl.

"Mm, thought so." Trish snorted.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Melina asked, turning back to the blonde.

"Well it's just maybe you could at least try pretending you're not such a lousy top, that way it might actually be easier to pretend this is a competition rather than a formality." Trish said.

"I'm a much better top than you, which is something maybe you'll realise when my strap on is balls deep in your fat skanky ass." Melina snapped angrily.

Trish laughed, "Oh Melina, there are two fat asses which are getting fucked tonight, and they're yours and Mickie's, but if you want to keep pretending you have a chance of making me your bitch I suggest you paddle Mickie's ass."

Melina and Trish stared at each other for a few long moments before Melina said, "I have nothing to prove."

"Maybe not in your mind, but you do have a competition you're pathetically trying to win." Trish pointed out.

Melina thought about this for a few moments, and then took the paddle, "Ok, but pay attention because I'm going to show you the proper way to do it."

Trish laughed at Melina's comment as she watched her competition reach into her own luggage and retrieved two pairs of handcuffs and a ball gag.

"Take off the rest of your clothes Mickie." Melina ordered, a smile crossing her face as her bitch immediately did as she was told. "Good, now hands behind your back."

After quickly securing a pair of handcuffs around Mickie's wrists Melina led Mickie over to the big king sized bed and used the other pair to secure her ankles together before popping the ball gag into her bitch's mouth. When the ball gag was securely tied around the back of Mickie's head Melina effortlessly bent her girl over her knee, raised the paddle and began bringing it hard down upon the exposed flesh of Mickie's bubble butt.

The whole time she was doing this Melina questioned her actions, after all she still thought spanking Mickie so hard when she had done nothing was a little counterproductive to her training, and after the past few hours the last thing Mickie's ass seemed to need was yet another spanking, and yet here Melina was paddling her girl's ass with ever increasing force.

It was mostly Trish's fault. That blonde bimbo had accused Melina of being a lousy top, a comment Melina would soon make the arrogant whore regret, but Melina couldn't wait until Mickie declared her the winner of this competition and she finally got her hands on Trish, she needed to do something about it immediately.

Melina took great pride in being a dominant woman who used other women as her playthings, and for this blonde bitch to imply she wasn't good at doing what she did best was totally unacceptable.

Really Melina should have put Trish in her place right there and then, but she was so close to making that stupid bitch her bitch that she could practically taste Trish's inevitable submission on her lips, and she didn't want to jeopardise that by risking a fight with the blonde. So instead Melina decided to take her aggressions out on Mickie, something she had got very used to doing over the past few months, and something Mickie seem to love her doing.

Mickie was certainly loving it now, Melina could tell. Sure, Mickie was softly crying and whimpering, but Mickie's pussy was pressed against Melina's thigh and the fact that it was running like a river told Melina her girl was loving every second of this.

Melina was right of course, every strike of the paddle against Mickie's big butt cheeks felt like pure heaven for the submissive brunette who would have been begging for more at this point if there wasn't a gag stuffing her mouth.

Mickie loved the ball gag though, just as she loved the handcuffs restraining her as it made her feel helpless and completely at the mercy of these two dominating tops.

Trish and Melina seem to have a lot of things in common, one of them being a love for BDSM as they had both tied up Mickie in all sorts of weird and wonderful ways, and although she had found it a little strange at first Mickie had soon grown to love it as much as she loved all the other perverted little things those two powerful women had done to her.

The feeling of helplessness Mickie was now receiving was only adding to her pleasure, which in itself was actually beginning to become something of a problem.

After getting spanked for hours while eating two of the most delicious cunts she had ever had the privilege of tasting Mickie was desperate for an orgasm of her own, but as much stimulation as she was receiving from the paddling it wasn't enough to make her cum.

By humping herself against Melina's leg like a bitch in heat Mickie was able to get enough stimulation to send her to the edge, but when she got there she stopped herself because she didn't want to embarrass Melina by cumming without permission while she was punishing her, meaning Mickie found herself in a worse place than before because now she couldn't stop rubbing her pussy against Melina's thigh but she couldn't allow herself to cum either.

It became clear all Mickie could do was take her spanking like a good girl and hope either Trish or Melina were kind enough to let her cum after showing each other just how good at spanking they were.

As Mickie's brutal butt paddling continued Trish had to reluctantly admit to herself that Melina actually seem to know how to use that paddle, although she took comfort in the fact that she had needed to encourage Melina to give Mickie this type of bottom beating, which meant that Melina probably didn't spank Mickie like this on a regular basis so Trish was definitely already ahead on points in this little competition, if it truly could be called that.

Part of the reason Trish had encouraged Melina to paddle Mickie's butt was that it had been a very long time since anyone had dared to challenge Trish like this and the blonde was actually enjoying herself, although the fact that the result was a foregone conclusion did take a lot of the excitement out of it, so Trish decided to be generous and give Melina a few much needed pointers on being a top so she could at least pretend this was a competitive competition. The pointers certainly weren't good enough to give Melina an upset win and who knows, maybe after she had put this deluded bitch in her place Melina would actually thanked Trish for helping her become a better top. Even if Melina didn't Trish would have the satisfaction of knowing she had made Melina a better top the same night she had made Melina her bitch for the second time, something she could hang over Melina's head if they ever crossed paths again.

What Trish didn't know was that she wasn't giving Melina pointers, she was just encouraging her to do things she had done a thousand times already and enjoyed, although this time Melina didn't enjoy the spanking so much, at least not when she'd finally finished.

During it her eyes had mostly been fixed angrily on Trish, but when she finally stopped and saw just how brutalized Mickie's butt was a feeling of regret pierced Melina's heart, although she didn't allowed Trish to see it on her face. Instead Melina threw the paddle away and began gently caressing her girl's backside, cooing gently as she did so, massaging Mickie's pain away until her whimpers were completely silenced. At that point Melina uncuffed and ungagged her girl, before pulling her into her arms and kissing her gently.

Mickie eagerly melted into the kiss, her exhausted body becoming putty in Melina's arms as her girlfriend held her gently for a few long minutes before her hands began exploring her, which was great at first until those hands found their way to Mickie's tits and began playing with her painfully hard nipples. At that point pure pleasure turned to painful pleasure, which only got worse when one of Melina's hands slid down to her soaking wet cunt, forcing Mickie to moan loudly into Melina's mouth as her girlfriend's fingers slid over her pussy lips.

It was an incredibly hot sight for the blonde, but since it was her turn with Mickie again she had little patience for it.

"It's my turn bitch." Trish said trying to pull Mickie away from Melina, but Melina wouldn't let her.

"No." Melina said bluntly, breaking her kiss with Mickie and holding her girl tight.

"No, what do you mean no? It's my turn." Trish said.

"I know, but look at this pussy, it's so wet." Melina pointed out.

"So?" Trish questioned.

"So my little bitch here is so worked up she'll cum faster, and probably harder, so if you make her cum next it won't be fair. But there's a way around that." Melina said, lifting up her fingers which were playing with Mickie's pussy and showing them to the blonde.

It took a moment for Trish to get it but then she smiled, "We do it together?"

"Of course," Melina said, "It's the only way to be fair."

"Fine by me, do you want to finger her pussy or her ass?" Trish asked.

"I want her pussy." Melina said, her eager fingers already back down playing with Mickie's cunt.

"Good," Trish said, sitting down next to the two brunettes, "I love this ass."

With that Trish licked two fingers on her right hand, reached down, pressed them to the tight ring of Mickie's ass hole and slowly pushed them into the submissive brunette's rectum.

Trish grinned at the little gasp Mickie made from having her ass invaded, and grinned even wider at the little moans she made as Trish slowly pushed her fingers up to the knuckles inside her butt before slowly beginning to thrust in and out, ass fucking Mickie with her fingers.

Considering all those months of nearly non-stop anal sex Trish wasn't really worried about hurting Mickie. This girl had one hell of a resilient ass, and considering all the many different things Trish had shoved up Mickie's butt a couple of fingers was nothing, so Trish was soon slamming Mickie's ass hole as hard as she could with her fingers, listening carefully to all the little sounds falling out of Mickie's mouth as she showed her just how well she could fuck her up the ass with just her fingers.

While Trish was abusing Mickie's ass hole with her fingers Melina was using her fingers to slowly make love to her girl's pussy.

Melina started slow, teasing Mickie's pussy lips for what felt like an eternity until Melina knew she had her girl practically on the edge of an orgasm already before slowly sliding her fingers inside her girlfriend, loving the expressions of pure pleasure that washed over Mickie's face as she entered her.

Once inside her girl Melina began gently finger fucking Mickie, occasionally curling her fingers inside her to rub against her sensitive spots, grinning widely as Mickie moaned and groaned for her touch.

It didn't take long for Melina to start kissing Mickie as she fucked her, shoving her tongue deep into her girlfriend's mouth for a long slow passionate kiss which seemed to last forever and yet only for seconds at the same time, Melina breaking the kiss now and again to suck on Mickie's rock hard nipples or sliding her lips and tongue up and down the soft flesh of Mickie's neck, the whole time never missing a stroke inside her girl.

Soon Mickie was whimpering and crying in frustration.

She had practically been on the edge of orgasm before the touches even began, but once the fingers entered her it felt like she was about to cum any minute, but whenever she thought she was about to cum Melina would bite down on a piece of her flesh, or squeeze her pussy in a certain way which denied her the climax she was aching for.

Ever since she had been seduced into a life of kinky lesbian sex Mickie had found herself on a almost constant level of horniness, but over the last few hours with Melina and Trish had made her hornyer then she could ever remember being before. She needed to cum so bad, but Melina just wouldn't let her.

Inevitably, Mickie found herself begging for it, "Can... can I cum? Please can I cum?"

"That depends, are you going to be a good little bitch for us?" Melina asked.

"Yes, I'm going to be a good little bitch for you." Mickie parroted, knowing what was expected of her.

"Are you going to cum hard in my mouth like a good girl?" Melina questioned.

"Uh-huh, I'm going to cum hard in your mouth like a good girl." Mickie moaned.

"Are you going to cum hard when I shove my strap on up your butt like a good anal loving slut?" Melina questioned.

"Mmmmm, I'm going to cum hard when you shove your strap on up my butt like a good anal loving slut." Mickie replied obediently.

"What about me bitch, are you going to cum hard for me?" Trish asked, pulling back on Mickie's hair, "Are you going to cum hard in my mouth? Are you going to cum hard when I ass fuck you with my strap on? Are you?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm going to cum hard for you, I'm going to cum hard in your mouth, I'm going to cum hard when you ass fuck me with your strap on, I'm going to cum so hard for both of you, just please, let me cum now, I need to cum, I need to cum, I need to cum, I need to cum, I NEED TO CUM!"

Mickie screamed hysterically as Melina and Trish, who were on the same page for the first time tonight, began slamming their fingers as hard as they could into the girl sandwiched between them, bringing her over the edge of climax within seconds, holding her firmly in their strong arms as she writhed in ecstasy for a little while, before becoming limp in their grasp.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie's Mine Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds