• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 21

Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 21

Hello, there. My name is Charlene O'Brien. A five-foot-ten, lean and wiry young Irishwoman with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I'm twenty years old and currently reside in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a Probation Officer with the Brockton Municipal Court system. I'm openly gay, and live alone in an apartment in Brockton's South Side. This single gal is quite interested in the world of BDSM. I'm dominant, and I'm also quite fond of sexy exotic women. Especially Black women, Hispanic ladies and Arab gals. What can I say? I do get around. Today, I'm dominating my beloved girlfriend Tamika Brown. We're having tons of fun together.

Tamika Brown is my gorgeous lover. I simply adore her. Even though we're from radically different backgrounds, we get along wonderfully. I am a dominant and she is a submissive. Not that you'd ever guess that if you saw her. A six-foot-two, busty and heavyset, dark-skinned Black woman with one of the biggest butts I've ever seen. Everything about her screams strong woman yet deep down, she loves to surrender. Tamika Brown is a business student at Bridgewater State College. She's also a closet lesbian with an urgent interest in blonde-haired white dykes like myself. That's more than okay by me. I know lots of Black lesbians lust after an ivory queen like myself. And it pleases me to no end. Tamika kneels before me as I sit on a couch in my living room. She's sucking on my toes just like I ordered her. I just love submissive Black women. They're fun to play with.

Tamika is so damn butch in public yet she's a total submissive in private. You should have seen how bold she was when we first ran into each other at Westgate Mall. I like an aggressive woman. Especially a sexy Black chick like her. We had dinner together at a Japanese restaurant and traded cell numbers and email addresses. That's how it all began. The following night, Tamika took me dancing at this super cool, Black-owned reggae club in downtown Boston. We did the bump and grind on the dance floor. The entire night, she kept feeling my boobs and grabbing my ass. I loved it. That night, I took her home and we made love for the first time. She was good at licking pussy. She also loved pleasing me. I like that in a woman. Especially since after that night, she confessed to being a total submissive, and she was desperately seeking a mistress. Well, her search was over. She had found me.

My beautiful Tamika is a lot of fun to play with. I love to smack her around, call her names and spank her fat ass. I also like to insert thick dildos up her pussy and asshole. This submissive Black slut loves to be dominated by a strong Irish mistress like me. I'm finding out that lots of strong Black women love to be dominated by white women in the world of BDSM. Any idea why? I know why. Butch Black chicks with hidden submissive tendencies seek out the bossy white chicks they know can tame them. And I am such a woman. Don't let the fact that I'm short and skinny fool you. I've been known to dominate women twice my size with absolutely no problem.

After making Tamika lick my feet and suck my toes, I ordered her to kneel before me. She obeyed. I looked into her dark, pretty face. Gosh, she's beautiful. Like so many Black women, she's got that natural beauty that those racist and sexist fashion industry moguls have yet to fully acknowledge. No matter, she is beautiful to me. I gently took her face in my hands and kissed her. She was so sexy. Then without warning I smacked her hard. Twice. Tamika's eyes went wide. I smiled maliciously at her. I'm still the dominant ivory mistress here and she is my Black female submissive. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Her big sexy ass belonged to me. I slipped two fingers inside Tamika's pussy and began playing with her. She moaned softly as I worked my magic on her.

I know what Tamika likes, so I worked her pussy with my magic fingers. At the same time, I smacked her face and pinched her tits. She yelped in pain mixed with pleasure. It was awesome. I turned her around, and made her assume my favorite position. You know that one. Face down and fat ass up. I caressed Tamika's thick rump, and pinched her booty. I love her ass. It's so big and Black. So round and juicy-looking. Sometimes, I want to try the face sitting and ass worship thing. But I can't. I'm the dominant one and she's my submissive. For both our sakes, I can't surrender. Not even for a moment. I banish these thoughts from my mind, and resume dominating my beloved girlfriend.

I don my strap-on dildo and proceed to fuck Tamika with it. Gripping her wide hips, I spread her plump ass cheeks wide open and shove the dildo deep into her pussy. Tamika takes my fucking without screaming. From time to time she groans, and I must say I like the sounds she makes. I smack her sexy ass and thrust the dildo deeper into her. Tamika is loving what I'm doing to her. I fuck her roughly, and even grab her hair while fucking her. I yank her head back and call her all kinds of obscenities while fucking her. Tamika loves it when I talk dirty. I fuck her harder, giving her pussy the full length of my eight-inch strap-on dildo. And you know what? My big Black slut absolutely loved it. She squealed in delight and begged me for more. And so I fucked her harder, and she screamed louder. We fucked and sucked the evening away, until we collapsed exhausted on a bed drenched with our own juices. It was absolutely fucking amazing.

That night, I lay next to Tamika Brown, my woman. Neither of us could sleep. We just looked at each other in silence. She's got no idea how much I love her. God, she's so beautiful. My gorgeous Black Amazon. She looked into my eyes, and asked me what I was thinking. I smiled, and hesitated. Should I tell her the truth? I gathered my courage, and confessed. I told Tamika that I secretly harbored submissive tendencies. I wanted to experience submission at the hands of someone. It had to be someone I trusted. A strong and beautiful woman. Her. Tamika stared at me, amazed. She asked me how long I had these feelings. I shrugged, and said I had been having these fantasies for a long time now. Tamika smiled, and kissed me. I kissed her passionately, then asked her to dominate me. Grinning, she nodded. And just like that, the switch was on!

I knelt before my goddess Tamika Brown, and looked at her. She looked every bit the Black Amazon. The Nubian goddess. Hot damn. In an imperious tone she ordered me to lick her feet. I quietly obeyed, taking her toes into my mouth. Tamika laughed and urged me to continue. I eagerly sucked her toes while she barked her orders at me. I sucked her toes and kissed her feet. Tamika ordered me to abase myself before her like a true submissive. Swallowing my pride, I did as I was told. I told Mistress Tamika that I was a worthless white slut badly in need of domination at the hands of a strong Black woman. This pleased her. Taking my face into her hands, she smacked me hard. Then she made me turn around and bend over. Grabbing my skinny white ass, Mistress Tamika began to spank me. She spanked me hard, and I squealed in pain as she beat my ass until it was red. It hurt, but I kind of liked it.

Once she got done spanking me, Mistress Tamika put me on my hands and knees and ordered me to lick her pussy. I hesitated, and she smacked me again. That does it. I refused to disobey my mistress anymore. I brought my face between the mistress spread thighs and breathed in the scent of her womanhood. I began to lick her pussy. Mistress Tamika grabbed my hair and urged me to do it right. She punctuated that statement by bringing her big hand down on my ass. In spite of myself, I yelped. That earned me another slap from her. I resumed licking my mistress pussy like there was no tomorrow. My mistress urged me to continue. When I slacked, she brought her previously unseen whip ( her belt ) down on my back and ass. That was one hell of a motivator.

When I finished licking Mistress Tamika's pussy, I asked her what else I could do for her. She ordered me to spread my pussy lips wide open. I nodded and obeyed. Mistress Tamika took one of the thickest dildos in the apartment and told me to shove it inside myself. My eyes went wide. The dildo was around ten inches long, thick and downright huge. Mistress Tamika smacked me for my hesitation. I apologized, and began working the dildo into my pussy. Hot damn, it was far from easy. Mistress Tamika laughed as I fucked myself with the giant dildo...slowly. She told me this was the same dildo I usually shoved inside her pussy. I knew that thing looked familiar. Mistress Tamika had a mischievous look on her face as she watched me fuck myself. I shoved the giant dildo inside my pussy. It hurt, but also felt weirdly good. I filled my pussy with it, and shoved it in and out. What followed was one of the best orgasms of my life.

Mistress Tamika was still not done with me. After watching rock my own world, she wanted to fuck me. In the ass. When she said that, I hesitated, and she smacked me some more. I resigned myself to my fate and got on all fours. I spread my ass cheeks wide open, and begged my mistress to be gentle. Mistress Tamika came up behind me, and pressed the lubricated dildo against my asshole. With a swift thrust, she went inside. I howled as my ass got penetrated for the first time. Mistress Tamika paused and asked me if I was okay. I said yes, and she resumed fucking me. With slow yet deep thrusts, she fucked my ass with my own frigging strap-on dildo. Mistress Tamika made love to my ass, and although it hurt a bit and took some getting used to, I liked it. Hell, by the time we really got into it, I was screaming for her to fuck me harder. It was fantastic.

Afterwards, I lay in Tamika's arms. I had tears in my eyes but they were tears of joy. I kissed her passionately and thanked her over and over. She had made my most forbidden fantasy come true. I felt at peace after one of the best nights of my life. I love my woman so much. I've learned so much from her. I learned that even the strongest of dominant women have submissive tendencies from time to time, and even the most submissive among us can have dominant feelings at time. It's all part of our nature as human beings. Doesn't matter if we're male or female, Black or white, straight or gay. We're all human, basically.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 21

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 695 milliseconds