• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 04

Sherry's Test Ch. 04

12

Author's Note:

Please read the story in sequence, if possible

---------------------------------------------

The following day, thursday, was understandably awkward for Sherry.

Things were eerily normal on the surface but there was no denying that just the day before, she had been stripped, spanked and shamed in front of all her colleagues. This was just the first week of her three month punishment period and already things had progressed fairly rapidly in terms of the intensity of her punishments.

While her colleagues had promised not to say or do anything to allude to these sessions during normal times, there could be no holding back of knowing looks.

Sherry rightly felt that her colleagues were looking at her with a 'I have seen you naked,' smirking look. She was in a continuous state of awkwardness and was relieved to be in her classes away from her colleagues.

She couldn't but help feel animosity towards Sam, her student, for getting her into this predicament. Sam of course had no clue that his indiscretion in revealing the test questions to his close friend had caused things to spiral out of control and the questions had been leaked to half the class and Sherry had been found out.

He couldn't understand why Sherry after being so sweet to him despite his being the quintessential dumb jock in class, had suddenly soured on him.

She let go of no opportunity to show up Sam. She would ask him questions in class repeatedly forcing him to admit his ignorance to his classmates. She would laugh derisively at some of his wildly ridiculous guesses at answers.

Soon it was Friday, 3 PM and the teaching staff gathered in the meeting room to do their work. Some were doing prep work for upcoming assignments and some as the Principal had pointed out, would be grading papers.

Sherry walked in precisely at 3, not wanting to be a minute earlier than she had to.

"Welcome back, Sherry," greeted the Principal with glee.

Today would be an extended session for Sherry. First an hour of public nudity at work and later God knows what at the Principal's house.

"All right then. Stand in the corner, face us and take off all your clothes slowly. As usual, we want to relish your slow unveiling," said Roberts.

"Next time, we should arrange for some music," he continued looking at Harvey.

"I will attend to that, Sir!" said Harvey eagerly.

When Sherry had taken off all her clothes and stood naked once more before the group, the Principal said, "OK. I want you to kneel down but continue facing us."

"But I need to grade my papers, Sir!" protested Sherry.

"Well, let me do that for you. You don't worry your pretty head about it," said the Principal condescendingly.

"Besides, we don't want you doing anything to obstruct the view," he added.

Poor Sherry knelt down facing the group. The group tried to work while feasting their eyes from time to time on Sherry's nude kneeling form. The hour seemed more like three hours as she felt everyone's eyes burn into her.

Eventually, the hour was up and the Principal excused the staff and gave Sherry permission to dress.

"Matt. You have the address. I presume you will be driving Sherry over. See you in an hour," said Roberts.

"Yes, Sir. Right after we pick up a starbucks," said Matt resignedly.

Sherry shivered and wondered what was in store for her that evening.

After taking a break at Starbucks, Matt and Sherry arrived at Roberts' house with trepidation as to what was to follow that evening.

Mary, the Principal's wife, opened the door and greeted them warmly. Mary was ten years younger than the Principal and at 42 looked five years younger than her age.

'She is far better than what that bastard Roberts deserves,' rued Matt as he walked in and sat down on the couch with Sherry.

The principal came down and greeted them with a sleazy "Welcome to my lair, young lovers."

Mary seemed to take his cue and said, "So I hear you have been a very naughty girl, Sherry."

Sherry blushed and nodded. Even though her ordeal at the school was as embarrassing as it could be, there was a kind of anonymity because of the large group. Here in the Principal's house in front of his wife, it seemed so much more private and intimate. It would be a different kind of humiliation tonight.

"Yes she has," affirmed Roberts and looking at Mary, added "And so have you too, right?"

Mary was taken aback and sputtered, "What do you mean, honey?"

"Well did you get your car maintenance done like you were supposed to?" asked Roberts.

"Oh my God! I forgot completely, Honey. But let's talk about it later OK?" she asked Roberts and winked at him implying that she would make amends for it in some way later.

"For now though, let's focus on Sherry here," she added hoping to change the uncomfortable topic.

"No, Mary. You need to be punished," said Roberts firmly.

"All right Honey, I agree. Let's talk about it later," said Mary, squirming at the now open secret that she too was a victim of the Principal's corporal punishment fetish.

The Principal paused for dramatic effect and said, "No, Mary. You need to be punished right now."

Mary was startled. She clearly had not seen this coming. All along she was under the impression that for once she would see her husband punish someone else and give her a break.

"Honey, please! Don't do this?" she pleaded.

"Sorry, sweetheart. You have had enough warnings" he said firmly.

Matt and Sherry were dumbfounded at this turn of events. Never in their wildest dreams would they have expected such a start to the evening. Most people have a 'fight or flight' response to stressful or unexpected situations. Poor Matt's first response inevitably was the 'freeze' response but luckily for him, his high energy level normally helped recover from that first response and take appropriate action.

He looked at Sherry and said, "Honey, we don't have to participate in this."

Turning to Roberts, he said, "Sir, we did not sign up for this. What you and Mary do is your business. Sherry and I would like to be excused."

Roberts sighed and admitted that Sherry indeed had not signed up for this.

"Tell you what, Sherry sweetheart," he said.

"If you and Matt agree to participate in this and other uch sessions, I will knock a week off your punishment. Otherwise, we will postpone Mary's punishment for now and resume your session," he continued.

You could almost hear Matt and Sherry think about the Principal's proposition.

Mary squirmed like a prisoner awaiting her sentence. Until now, Roberts had always punished her in private Though he had openly fantasized about spanking her in public, she had never thought he would actually carry it out. And this was sooooo diabolical. Making her think for days that she was just going to be a witness or a participant and not a spankee and then turning the tables on her so unexpectedly.

"A week may not seem that long right now, Sherry but believe me, as time goes by, a week off is going to sound like a great deal. For who knows what twists and turns your punishment sessions are going to take," said Roberts.

Sherry was irritated by his constant threats of things to come and responded with "Twists, Roberts? We all know you are twisted!" she said hotly.

"Well, well, well! We have not cured you of your sassiness yet, Sherry. This is great! I am going to enjoy taking you down another notch or two," said the bastard Principal, gloatingly.

Sherry was kicking herself for her outburst. She was doing so well to rein in her reactions, knowing it would only make matters worse, but the provocation was getting a bit too much.

"Well, what is it going to be, Sherry?" asked the Principal.

Sherry looked at Matt.

Matt shrugged as if to say 'It's your decision.'

"Ok. I will take the week off," she said, looking at the Principal.

She thought of apologizing to Mary but remembered that Mary had looked forward to her own punishment and decided not to.

"Ok. Let's get the show on the road," said Roberts enjoying his own puns.

"Mary, stand and face us. Sherry, stand behind Mary and remove her dress slowly and sensuously. Let us enjoy the experience," Roberts continued, getting back to his movie director mode.

Mary stood in front if the couch and bowed her head slightly.

Sherry stepped behind Mary and slowly unzipped Mary's black dress and started peeling down the dress slowly as directed.

Roberts thought of asking Mary to make eye contact but decided otherwise because Mary looked so shy and appealing with her bowed head.

The dress finally dropped In a puddle around her ankles leaving Mary standing before Matt and her husband in her satin slip.

Roberts wondered if he should have the slip come down as well but wanted to prolong her embarrassment and save it for later. Humiliation was a dish best served slowly, he thought.

"Ok, Mary. You know what to do next," said Roberts.

Mary looked at Matt, blushed and turned towards the dining table. She turned one of the dining table chairs towards her and knelt on it, facing the mirror. Matt and Sherry now knew that the mirror was an integral part of the principal's sessions and clearly he had had plenty of practice with Mary.

"Matt, I would like you to start the proceedings," announced Roberts.

Matt looked at Sherry and She nodded indicating it was Ok with her.

Matt stepped behind Mary and gently started patting her slip covered ass.

"Remember to make eye contact, honey," Roberts admonished.

Mary blushed and looked in the mirror. Matt tried to keep an expressionless face. Roberts was clearly enjoying the situation. Sherry looked relieved that for once it was someone else on the receiving end. Roberts would no doubt have used that as one of his horrid puns.

Matt gave her ten gently spanks and went back to the couch.

"OK, Mary. Time for your slip to come off," said Roberts.

Mary climbed down from the chair and once again stood facing the couch with her head slightly bowed.

"Sherry?" cued in the Principal.

Sherry once again went and stood behind Mary and gently eased the straps down her shoulders and slowly pulled her slip down to leave Mary standing in her black lacy bra and panties. Roberts clearly had a preference for black lingerie.

"All right, Mary. Back to your position," said Roberts.

Mary resumed her position on the dining chair and waited, looking in the mirror.

The Principal turned towards Sherry and said, "Sherry, your turn to spank Mary."

Sherry rose. This was going to be a first for her. She had never spanked anyone before and wondered what it would feel like. Especially, spanking another woman seemed odd.

Sherry stood behind Mary and went on about her spanking as gently and quickly as possible. She stroked Mary's head at the end of it to let her know that she commiserated with her and Mary nodded appreciatively.

Roberts looked at Matt and said, "Matt?"

Matt proceeded to stand behind Mary. He cupped her bra clad breast with one hand as he spanked with the other.

'If Sherry had to endure that, why should Mary be spared?' thought Matt.

Roberts was delighted to see Matt take this initiative on his own without prodding.

'He might make a good apprentice yet,' thought the scheming Principal.

"Now it is time to bare her ass," said the Principal, as Matt finished his ten spanks.

Mary again blushed in the mirror but she had known it would come to this. Still, to have a stranger, one of her husband's employees perform this action seemed like such an indignity.

Matt slowly peeled down Mary's panties without breaking eye contact with Mary, thereby increasing her humiliation.

"Should I give her ten more, Sir?" he asked the Principal.

"Please do," said the Principal.

Matt cupped her breast again and said, "I want you to count each one, Mary."

Mary winced and nodded.

"One, thank you, Sir!" she said as Matt slapped her left butt.

"Two, thank you, Sir!" she said as Matt slapped her right butt.

As with Sherry, Mary looked tantalizingly vulnerable as she winced slightly at every spank.

Matt alternated his spanks between her cheeks and soon was done with his ten spanks.

"Your turn again, Sherry. This time take her bra down", said Roberts predictably.

Sherry unhooked her bra, slowly slid the bra straps down her shoulders and gently peeled her bra cups off her breasts.

Mary maintained eye contact in the mirror and was forced to look at both her husband and his sub-ordinate enjoying her predicament. Matt, despite his attempts to the contrary, was getting turned on by Mary's forced nudity. Matt soaked in the sight of Mary's breasts in the mirror and her bare ass in front of him.

Sherry proceeded to administer her quota of ten spanks making her count each one.

"One, thank you, Mistress!"

"Two, thank you, Mistress!" she said and rued the irony of the situation. She was supposed to be doing this to Sherry and not the other way round, she thought.

Soon she was done and Mary waited with trepidation for the inevitable. There was only one final humiliating act left, as far as undressing was concerned. Mary wondered if Roberts would save her that one final indignity for tonite, but knew better.

Roberts walked up to his wife and rolled up her panties again.

"Ok Mary," he said after going back to his place on the couch. "I want you to go to Matt, kneel before him and request him to peel down your panties and look at your pussy," he continued.

Mary seemed close to tears but somehow fortified herself. She slowly walked over to Matt and knelt before him.

She looked at Matt and made her humiliating request, "Matt, will you please take down my panties and look at my pussy?"

Matt contemplated her topless, panty clad form and said, "I would like you to crawl over to Sherry and ask her if it is OK for her boyfriend to take down your panties."

Mary looked appalled at this new humiliating order. Sherry almost choked on her drink. This was a side of Matt she had never even suspected. Hopefully, he could keep this side under control.

Roberts was looking pleased and grinning from ear to ear. Matt, he thought, probably was trying to get even by humiliating Mary. However, by doing so, Matt was playing into his hands. For one, Roberts enjoyed humiliating his wife. And for another, Roberts held all the aces and Matt by his actions was giving him a license to humiliate Sherry even more, in time.

For now, Matt was getting lost in his own fantasies. He was not beyond reading and viewing erotica. One of his favorite stories was 'The humiliating training of Emma' from the 'BDSMLibrary' website and what he had ordered Mary to do was based on a scene in that story.

Mary held back her tears and crawled over to Sherry on all fours. She knelt before her and asked, "Sherry, will you please let Matt take my panties down and take a good look at my pussy?"

Sherry gently patted her shoulder and said "Sure, Mary. Go ahead, Matt. Enjoy yourself darling."

Mary again crawled back to Matt, knelt before him and made the humiliating request, "Matt, please take down my panties and take a good look at my pussy."

Matt inched her panties down ever so slowly prolonging poor Mary's agony. He stopped midway and paused to admire the view. And took it down an inch more and again paused to admire the view as well as enjoy Mary's predicament. Mary's beautiful cat-like eyes looked so vulnerable and enticing.

Finally her panties were rested mid-thigh and all her bush was exposed. He could see some of her pussy lips through her bush.

Mary felt ashamed. This was the first time since her marriage that she had let another man see her naked. Here it was not just a matter of letting someone see her naked but being shamed, stripped and spanked by strangers.

"Sherry, you need to tell Mary how to trim her bush the way you do," said Matt. Both, Sherry and Mary, looked embarrassed and turned red. Roberts predictably looked delighted. It was good for a change to just sit back and watch a woman's humiliation without having to give all the directions.

Matt continued to stare at Mary's naked form contemplating how much alluring Mary seemed with her panties at her thighs. That little bit of clothing accentuated her nudity and seemed better than having her step out of her panties altogether.

"Ok, Mary. Let your panties stay right where they are at your thighs. I now want you to hobble over to Sherry and show her your pussy," said Matt.

Mary sniffed and, like poor Sherry during her session, wondered if her humiliation would ever end or if she would ever get de-sensitized enough to not keep blushing and turning red.

She rose and hobbled over to Sherry as directed and had to keep her thighs slightly apart in order to prevent her panties from sliding down.

She knelt down in front of Sherry, careful not to let her panties slide down.

Mary looked into Sherry's eyes and said, "Please look at my pussy, Sherry."

"Very nice, Mary. Very nice," said Sherry kindly.

"Well it is my turn now, Mary. Step out of your panties and go into the kitchen," said Roberts.

The group followed Mary into the kitchen.

"The kitchen," said Roberts unabashedly "Is a woman's territory. So it is particularly humiliating for her and by the same token that much more satisfying for me to spank her in her own kitchen."

While Roberts had indeed spanked her in the kitchen many a times, she had not expected him to do this in front of others. But then again, given the way the evening turned out, she should not have been totally surprised either.

She sighed and cleared an area of the kitchen counter and leaned over it. As Roberts was spanking her, Mary realized that the bastard was right. More than anything else that evening being spanked in her own kitchen proved to be the most humiliating event. And to make matters worse he paused in between and asked her to turn her face and acknowledge her audience. So any hopes she might have had of pretending this was a private spanking were promptly squashed.

"Well, let's have some dinner then. Sherry, you can help our nude hostess here," said Roberts.

Poor Mary had thought her ordeal was over for the night and was disappointed to learn that she was now expected to be a nude hostess and serve everyone dinner. Again, the thought of how the tables were turned had her silently fuming. She had kept dinner ready earlier in the afternoon but she had fully expected Sherry to be the nude waitress. And now she would be the nude waitress while everyone else was clothed. She was sure that Roberts deliberately refrained from punishing Sherry along with her in order to increase her humiliation ten-fold.

The embarrassing dinner as well as Mary's punishment session came to an end eventually and it was time to say goodbyes for the night.

"Matt and Sherry, keep this evening to yourself, OK? Don't let anyone at school know that it was Mary and not Sherry who was punished," said the Principal.

"What's it worth to you?" asked Sherry, hoping to get some more time off.

"Nice try, Sherry. This is included in the week off that you already received," said the Principal, smiling.

"And besides, you mistake my intentions and give me far too much credit. I am not concerned about sparing Mary the embarrassment of the teachers knowing about her spanking. I have some other reasons which will be revealed to you in time," he continued.

"Pun intended,"he added, just in case anyone missed the double entendre.

All three of them looked at him but Roberts would not say anything more. One thing was certain. His twisted mind could be relied on to come up with all kinds of humiliating situations for all of them. They looked at him with trepidation. A man who would so cavalierly humiliate his wife was not to be trifled with.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds