• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 04

My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 04

When I woke up the next morning, I could feel my pussy still dripping with cum. We had fucked hard five times more that night and he had made me orgasm more times than I could count.

I climbed out of bed, leaving my son asleep. I went down to the kitchen and made some coffee and breakfast. Sitting at the table I remembered the amazing sex my son had given me over the last days. How huge his cock was and considering he was still so young just what a fantastic lover I had discovered. The fact he was my own son did not seem to matter, he certainly did not seem to care. He loved giving it to his big titted, horny mother so many times a day.

I thought about him lying up on my bed. That young tight body just laid out waiting for mommy to come and indulge in it. He probably had a great big morning wood, a nice hard-on that I could suck on and sit my pussy down on, hard.

I could feel my cunt starting to get wet; my insides began to clench tight, thinking about an invasion from that big hard dong of his.

I quickly finished my coffee and walked back upstairs. I only had on my dressing gown, loosely tied shut. Underneath my huge tits swayed freely and my pussy was hot and moist.

As I reached the bedroom door I saw my son, still asleep, laid out on my bed. The covers had been kicked back and his upper body was fully exposed. The duvet covered only from his stomach down and I knew what superb thing was under them.

Walking across the room I reached to the tie in my gown and undid it, letting the gown fall open, exposing my tits and my shaven cunt. Reaching up I slid the material off of my shoulders and the gown fell heavy into a heap on the floor behind me. I stood next to the bed naked and ready. Looking down on my son I could see he was ready for his mommy. From the top of the duvet, I could see the top of his huge cock sticking out. The big bulbous head of that monster fucker poked out from the top of the covers, lying heavy on Mike's stomach.

I reached down and in one swift movement threw the covers back off of him and tossed them onto the floor at the end of the bed. He was still fast asleep as I stood still admiring his young body, and seeing that massive truncheon, in all its 11 inch glory pointing straight up at me.

My pussy began to get wetter and hotter at the sight before me. I reached my hand down between my legs and flicked my clit button while staring at that huge pussy plunger that had fucked me so good and hard over the last few days.

Just then my son began to stir and I thought he was going to open his eyes, but he moved his arms up over his head and gripped his hands around the metal bars of the headboard behind him.

Seeing him do this gave me an idea. I had often fantasized about having a man tied to my bed, his hands strapped over his head and laying naked at my mercy. I had masturbated my pussy on several occasions thinking about having a hunky man tied to my big bed, so that I could use him whenever I wanted, having him under me, unable to move or get up, just tied there so I could ride and bounce on him all I wanted to. Seeing my son now in the right position for it, I decided it was time to act out my fantasy.

I turned around and walked over to my dresser, opening the bottom drawer I reached around for something that I knew was in there somewhere. I pulled out an old sweater and underneath it there they were, my handcuffs.

I had brought them as a joke present when I was married but my useless husband never wanted to play, so I never got to use them. I never imagined that one day I would be using them to tie my naked son to my bed.

I took them out of the drawer and undid the box. Walking back over to the bed, I slid them out and threw the box onto the floor.

They were silver metal and came with a little key. I carefully placed the key on the bedside table and unlatched them open.

My son's hands were perfectly positioned over his head and already holding onto the bars of the bed head. I considered what the best way to do this was. I could not reach by just leaning over him, I would need to climb up next to him so I could clamp them to the bars and around his wrists.

As gently as I could I climbed onto the bed and sat next to his face. I did not want to wake him up until I had put the handcuffs on him. I slid the cuffs around the bars and linked them around his hands, locking them tightly shut.

He still had not woken up as I climbed back off of the bed and stood next to it. I looked down at my son. His massive erection was twitching and pointing straight up like a mighty gear stick. His young body looked fabulous stretched out before me. His arms over his head and his hands locked inside the handcuffs around the bars of the headboard, helpless and at his horny, dirty mother's mercy.

I stood for about five minutes just admiring the sight below me. I played with tits, squeezing and pulling on my hard erect nipples. Rubbing my fingers over my wet pussy lips and slapping my clit.

I then moved and climbed back onto the bed, throwing my leg over his lap and sitting down just behind his cock. It stood 11 inches tall and throbbing hard right in front of my pussy. Its big head reached to my belly button and I swiftly wrapped my hand around the pulsing fuck stick. I slowly began to work my hand along the giant length, running my fist from the bulging head of his cock down to the base, feeling his balls bang against my hand.

I sat my ass firmly on his upper thighs, felling my butt pressing into his leg muscles. My pussy was hot and wet and I had an overwhelming urge to take the massive hard prick in my hand and slap it against my shaven pussy.

As the sound of his cock slapping against my cunt filled the room, Mike opened his eyes and tried to move his hands, at first in his bleary eyed state, he was unsure what was happening, but when he looked at me and saw me slapping and jerking on his big cock, he smiled and looked over his head. Seeing the handcuffs wrapped around his wrists and bolted to the bars of the bed head, he laughed and looked back at me.

"Good morning my big baby boy, mommy thinks you have been so naughty, fucking me so hard with this giant fat prick for the last few days, that I thought it was about time I punished you, so you are gonna stay tied to the bed until mommy is satisfied with you."

"Ok Mommy, whatever you say," came his sleepy response, said through a broad smile.

I continued to fuck his beautiful big cock in my hand, taking the full 11 inches through my tight fist and jacking his big morning wood, like every good mother should.

"Now baby, mommy is gonna have some fun with you, now I have you at my mercy, mommy is going to suck and fuck you whenever I please, you are mommy's fuck slave, and I am gonna use this massive fuck tool to pleasure myself."

Firmly gripping the fat prick in my hand, I lifted my ass up off of my son's legs and brought myself forward, bringing the head of his cock to my slippery wet pussy.

"Mommy is gonna fuck on her big bad boy." I told him, as I lowered my pussy down.

My cunt lips spread apart as the huge head forced into me. I lowered myself down, engulfing the thick inches of his fuck stick inside me. My pussy muscles clenched and gripped around the hard shaft as I took him deeper.

"FUCK BABY YESSSSSS" I screamed as I felt my son's gigantic cock fill me up. My pussy was so wet that the shaft just slid deep inside me, my ass slapped down onto my son's legs again and the whole 11 inches was back up me.

"YES DARLING, MOMMY IS GONNA FUCK HERSELF GOOD AND HARD ON YOUR BIG FAT COCK."

I pushed down hard into his chest and began to bounce my ass up and down on his prick. I was getting used to the feeling of that big knob being inside me, I had become used to the vast size of it and I could now take him deep without any troubles.

Within seconds I was bouncing hard on his lap, slapping my ass down on his legs and sliding his monstrous schlong in and out of my hot wet cunt.

"FUCK YES BABY, MOMMY'S CUNT IS SO FULL OF YOUR FAT JUICY DICK, THAT DIRTY WET CUNT IS TAKING ALL OF MY SON'S PUSSY POUNDING PRICK."

My screams of pleasure got louder as the noise in the room grew. The sounds of our bodies slapping together and the screams of my filthy incestuous talk to my son, again filled the whole house.

"Yes mommy, fuck my big cock," he said as I continued to pound my ass down on his mighty dong.

My tits jumped wildly around, slapping and whacking together, they hung heavy on my chest and my son's gaze was fixed firmly on those two big bouncing jugs. I watched him staring at my big rack and knew he wanted to suck them, but he could not sit up to get them, with his hands cuffed to the bed. My son was completely at my sexual mercy.

I brought my hand up and slapped him hard across the face

SLAP

"OUCHHH" he yelped, "What was that for?" he said

"FOR BEING MOMMY'S NAUGHTY BIG COCKED LITTLE FUCKER.....FOR HAVING SUCH A MASSIVE NASTY BIG PRICK....FOR MAKING MOMMY SO HORNY THAT I HAVE TO HAVE YOU FUCK ME ALL THE TIME.....FOR HAVING SUCH A BIG FAT FUCK TOOL THAT MOMMY NEEDS UP HER WET CUNT EVERYDAY."

I again slapped him hard across the face before bringing my hands back onto his chest to give myself more leverage to bounce on his lap.

I continued to slap my ass up and down hard on his cock, plunging the massive 11 inch shaft deep into my cunt, feeling every thrust expanding my pussy wide open.

"YES BABY, MOMMY'S FUCK SLAVE, THIS HUGE COCK BELONGS TO ME NOW, IT' S SOLE PURPOSE IS TO FILL MY CUNT AND PLEASURE ME HARD."

My son's groans grew louder as I rode and grinded my hot wet pussy on his monster dong. His arms handcuffed over his head, he pulled tight on the bars of the headstead but he could not break them free.

"I wanna suck your big cans mommy" he said, in an almost begging voice.

"NO DARLING NOT YET, NOT UNTIL MOMMY IS READY FOR THEM TO BE SUCKED, FOR NOW I AM TOO BUSY RIDING THAT ENORMOUS FAT PRICK."

He had a sad look in his eyes as he continued to watch my melons, bounce and swing on top of him, and I could not resist the little boy look he gave me.

"OH ALRIGHT THEN SWEETIE, YOU CAN SUCK MOMMY'S TITS, BUT JUST FOR A MINUTE."

I lowered myself down and squashed my breasts against his chest. I had my face just inches above his, my ass kept bouncing and sliding over that huge cock.

"Kiss me son, kiss mommy and I will let you suck my titties."

I stuck my tongue into his mouth and mingled it with his. His mouth felt hot and our lips locked together as we kissed hard. Kissing my son like this sent a tingle up my spine, his cock still ploughed away at my now dripping pussy and our bodies crushed together.

I eventually lifted my face away from his and pulled my pussy off of his cock, the heavy fuck pole, popped out of my wet cunt and waved like a flagpole underneath me.

I climbed up and sat my ass down on his stomach, leaning my body over so that my huge cans swung and collided just above Mike's face.

I teased him by lowering my tits down on his forehead and dragging the mounds over his face, then just lifting them up enough so his mouth could not reach them.

"Beg me baby...beg me to let you suck my titties" I whispered into his ear as I again dragged my breasts down his face.

"PLEASE MOMMY, I REALLY WANNA SUCK YOU BIG FAT MOMMY TITS," he yelled and I again felt myself beaming with pride.

I reached up and took my breasts into my hands, cupping them and pushing them together. Then lowering my chest down I guided my nipple into his open mouth.

He clamped his lips around my tit and sucked hard on my already erect nipple. He opened his mouth wider and engulfed more of my large pendulous breast into his mouth, gently biting and sliding his tongue around it.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned as I reached around my ass and again took his throbbing, pulsating shaft into my hand.

As I began to wank and pull hard on his thick shaft, I enjoyed the sensation of having my son sucking and licking my tits, biting my nipples and smothering his young face between my epic jugs.

My son had a very talented mouth and my pussy ached for some tongue action. After a few moments I pulled my tit from his mouth and dangled them above his face.

"NOW SON, USE THAT MOUTH TO PLEASURE YOUR FILTHY MOTHER...I WANT YOU TO EAT MY CUNT."

He smiled and nodded his approval as I climbed up his body, dragging my tits across his face and sliding over him.

I sat up and brought his head in between my thighs, closing them around his head and lowering my dripping wet and wide open pussy down onto his waiting tongue.

I felt a huge surge of excitement rush through me as his tongue hit my pussy and began to slide inside me. His whole mouth opened and engulfed my cunt, his hot breath felt amazing as I began to grind myself against his face and lapping tongue.

"YES BABY, EAT ME....SUCK MOMMY'S CUNT....STICK THAT YOUNG TONGUE RIGHT UP MY FUCK HOLE....MUNCH IT SON, MUNCH ON THAT HOT WET CUNT....THIS IS YOUR BREAKFAST IN BED."

I groaned and screamed with pleasure as he explored and probed his talented tongue around, over and inside my pussy. My clit throbbed and tingled as he worked it over, sucking and biting it gently but firmly.

"BIG BAD MOMMY FUCKING SON, DO ME BABY...EAT THAT CUNT...MAKE MOMMY CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE....MAKE YOUR DIRTY INCESTUOUS MOTHER CREAM HER SON'S FACE."

He continued to eat my twat, sucking, licking and munching away at his mother's dripping wet pussy. I could feel an orgasm swiftly building inside me and I reached down and grabbed his hair, wrenching his head up, pulling his face deeper between my strong legs. I grinded my muff down hard onto his face, as I felt myself cumming really hard.

"HOLY FUCK......SHIT......CUMMMMMING BABY, YESSSSSSSSSS."

I threw my head back as my pussy erupted in an orgasmic flow. I felt my son's hot, fast moving tongue, slapping and lapping at my cunt as gush after gush filled his waiting mouth.

I rode the waves of my orgasm hard, grinding my pussy into my son's face as I continued to cover his mouth and face with my juices.

"FUCK DARLING YES.......SO FUCKING GOOD, TAKE IT SON, TAKE MOMMY'S CUNT JUICES."

I screamed loudly as I just kept cumming over his mouth. His tongue lapped up every drop that my pussy produced. I held his head tightly between my squashing thighs, riding my soaking wet, dripping pussy across his hot mouth.

As my orgasm subsided I fell backwards and collapsed beside my son on the bed. I lay still shaking and convulsing from the massive orgasm.

"FUCK YES DARLING...YOU MADE MOMMY CUM SO HARD ON YOUR FACE SWEETIE."

I looked over at him, lying there still handcuffed to the bed; his massive cock still at full 11 inch hardness, was stood like a flagpole. His face was covered in my hot sticky cum, and it gleamed from the thorough soaking my cunt had given that beautiful face.

"Oh baby, look at your face, its all sticky and gooey, let mommy lick it clean."

I climbed next to him and began to slide my tongue across his face, lapping up my juices and tasting the hot gush that covered my son. I slid my tongue around his mouth before plunging it inside and again kissing my Adonis son. I could taste my pussy in his mouth and I tried to lap up the juices that still clung to his tongue and around his teeth.

When I had licked his face clean, I looked down his young body and rested my gaze on that still massive hard pussy pounding cock.

Looking back at him I smiled and said, "Now baby, its time for mommy to drain those big balls and swallow that mighty young load."

He smiled and went wide eyed as I slowly kissed my way down his body.

Sliding my lips over his chest, gently biting on his nipples and kissing and licking my way over his hard muscled stomach, before reaching that huge gear stick, that stood 11 inches tall above his groin.

"MOMMY'S BIG FUCK TOY" I said, talking more to myself than anything.

I placed my fist around the pulsating big shaft and gripped tight on it. I worked my hand up and down the vast pole as I looked back to see my son's eyes closed and deep moans coming from his closed mouth.

With a big smile on my face I opened my mouth wide and lifted myself above his cock. The huge bulbous cockhead aimed straight for my throat as I brought my mouth around it and engulfed the big meat between my lips.

Mike groaned louder as I began to move my head up and down on the giant cock, shoving it deep to the back of my mouth and dancing my tongue around it.

I kept whacking my fist along the full length of my son's monstrous dong and brought my other hand up to cup his huge balls. They felt heavy in my hand as I rolled them around, gently squeezing them, playing with them, taking my son's man sized balls and fondling them.

His cock filled my mouth and made me gag as it fucked to the back of my throat. My fist pumped and jerked on the shaft and my other hand played with his big spunk filled balls.

The sounds of my slurping and sucking on his dick lewdly surrounded the room, his groans of pleasure and the creaking of the bed the only other noises.

For ten minutes I pumped his monster prick into my mouth, occasionally removing it to spit down the shaft and lick the huge bulbous head, before plunging it back into my hot mouth.

I suddenly felt his balls tighten in my hand and his cock throb and lurch forward. He let out a loud deep groan and a split second later a huge jet of hot cum filled my mouth.

I held my lips tightly around his cock as powerful streams of spunk unloaded into my mouth. It tasted so wonderful; I swallowed hard and felt that hot thick salty cum slide down my throat, warming my insides. I kept my fist pumping furiously along the full length of my son's huge truncheon, wanking him into my mouth as jet after jet of his young hot jism filled me up.

I was still amazed at how much cum my son could unload every time we fucked. Vast wads of his spunk unloaded in my mouth and I had to keep swallowing it down, ready for the next big load to shoot out of his pumping iron dick.

As I slurped up every last drop, squeezing the end of his cock to make sure that I had got it all out, I heard him moaning with pleasure.

Removing his pulsating and dripping knob from my mouth, I flicked my tongue over the head, tasting the last bit of his salty spunk.

Looking up at him, with his hands still firmly locked over his head, I said.

"Good boy, you gave mommy a real nice big load of that hot boy cum.....but I think today has only just began and you are still handcuffed to mommy's bed.."

to be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds