• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 27

A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 27

12

Part 27: Ron throws Joe a birthday party orgy.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I take great delight in knowing I've made you disgusted. Please leave me an anonymous note and let me know how well I've done.

May 05/05/09 10:10PM

Sharon,

I just looked back at the numbers from the Pittsburgh adventure, and they seem to be comparable. You did more anal at the GB, and of course you also did the 3-on-1 (airtight) thing. That's impressive when you consider that you spent less time with them at the GB. The extra bodies made up for the shorter time period, so the GB must have been more intense overall.

I'm also wondering what you thought about your first black fuck. Was it as exciting as you thought it would be? What did Joe think?

I'm a little apprehensive about Tommy's visit. On the one hand if he is really thinking about girls his own age, then great, because that means he's probably over his crush on you. On the other hand if this is just a con so that he has an excuse to treat you like his girlfriend, then that's bad. I guess time will tell.

Not too much is going on around here. School will be done soon and the long summer break will start. I'm looking forward to taking a couple of long weekends with my wife somewhere away from the pressures of work and home. We already have a getaway planned for mid July.

I see you are signing your email "Hugs and Kisses" now. That's a bit cheeky for you, but I love it.

Provocatively yours,

Paul.

May 05/07/09 9:49PM

Paul,

First to answer your last email. You are right about the GB, it was more intense than the Pittsburgh trip. In a way I kind of preferred that, it wasn't as tiring in the long run even though there were more guys involved.

Was my first "black fuck" as exciting as I thought it would be? Yes and no. At the time there was a lot going on and I didn't really have the time to think about it. Now that I look back, though, I have to say that Dave actually exceeded my expectations. He has good technique and has a very nice cock. I found out later that he had been to several group type activities before, so that probably explains it. That's why Joe was confident in introducing him at the GB instead of trying him out ahead of time like the others. Speaking of Joe, he loved it. In fact, he's talking about trying to get an all-black GB arranged sometime in the future. I have no objections to that.

I don't think you have to worry about Tommy. I don't think he's devious enough to "con" both Joe and I as you suggested.

Please don't read anything into the salutation in my last email. I was in a good mood and feeling playful. That was just a silly impulse. I'm glad you liked it but don't expect it all the time.

Now onto newer events. Yesterday was kind of interesting. When Joe came home he brought Bruce with him. He explained that they were planning on watching a baseball game on TV so he invited Bruce over for supper. Everything was pretty normal with me being the good little housewife preparing dinner for hubby and his 19 year old friend. OK it wasn't quite normal.

After we finished eating Joe produced my collar and made a show of putting it on me. As they sat down to watch the game he told Bruce, "If you need anything, just ask Sharon, and she'll take care of it."

Bruce said, "I could really use a beer."

As I was leaving Joe said, "Get me one too. And be naked when you come back out."

I went into the kitchen and stripped completely down. Then I brought them their beers. After that I didn't know what to do, so I just sat down and waited. It was strange just sitting there nude while they watched TV and almost acted like I wasn't there. I could tell from their chatter that Bruce was a big baseball fan too. He and my husband got along well, probably better than any of the other kids.

After a while Joe ordered me to get them another beer. When I returned he told me, "Lie down on the floor in front of the TV so that we can admire your pussy while we watch the game."

I did as he ordered. It was humiliating and exciting at the same time. In between the baseball talk they made comments about my body, what they liked and didn't like.

Bruce: "She has a great pussy. I like it bald."

Joe: "Yeah, and it's still tight too."

Bruce: "Nice tits too, although they could be bigger."

Joe: "Yeah, but then they'd probably sag. I like how firm they are."

Bruce: "You have a point, but don't you wonder what she'd look like with bigger tits?"

Joe: "Don't have to guess. I've seen her sister."

Bruce: "Really? Are hers bigger?"

Joe: "Yeah. And they feel real nice too. But they sag a bit."

Bruce: "Wow. I'd like to do her sister too."

Joe: "I bet you would. Probably never going to happen though."

Bruce: "I guess I'll have to make do with Sharon."

Joe: "You poor bastard."

Bruce: Laughs. "She has a nice mouth too."

Joe: "The best."

Bruce: "In fact, I think I want some now. Slut, get up here and suck my cock."

So I pulled Bruce's pants off and gave him a blowjob. He just kept watching the game and talking with Joe as if nothing out of the ordinary were happening. Until he came, of course. Then he grunted and stiffened as he shot his load into my mouth. When I was finished I sat back to see what they wanted next.

Joe said, "That looked good, I'll have one of those too."

I repeated my performance on Joe with the same results. Then Bruce had me sit on the couch with him. He put his hand between my legs and played with me while he continued to watch TV and talk to Joe. He treated my like a play thing, but I didn't mind. It felt good.

This went on for about 15 or 20 minutes and then Bruce did something that I didn't expect. He said, "You've made me hard again slut," and pulled me onto his lap.

He slid into me easily and I fucked him right there in the living room. Joe split his attention between the TV and us. He didn't turn his head, but I could see his eyes turn our way and watch us sidelong. I thought it would be weird to fuck another man while my husband watched. It wasn't. To tell you the truth it was actually kind of a kinky turn on.

When I had my orgasm is was very good and I couldn't help but make some sound. I don't normally, so Joe had to have known it was strong. I needed a little rest after that, but Bruce must have been close himself because he pushed me off and onto my back. Then he pounded me hard for a minute or two and came inside me. I almost came again too.

When he was finished he had me clean him up with my tongue. Then he just pulled his pants back up and finished watching the game (there was only a few minutes left). After that he said good bye, thanked Joe for the food, beer, "hot slut", and left. Joe took me up to our bed and fucked me to another loud climax.

I have to work tomorrow and then I'm planning on doing some shopping while Joe goes to a baseball game, so I might not have time to write. I think Joe is golfing on Saturday so I should have time then.

Sharon

May 05/07/09 10:51PM

Sharon,

That did seem to be yet another small, but important, step on your way to becoming the submissive slut that Joe has fantasized about. Of course, that's just the way he sees it. You don't really want to do these things, you are just acting the role because you want to please him. But you have already fulfilled his GB fantasy like you promised him. So why are you continuing with the submissive slut role? Could it be that you are enjoying it as much as he is? Maybe more than you want to admit? Think hard about these questions before you answer.

By the way, I know the "Hugs and Kisses" salutation was just a fun tease and nothing more. I understand the nature of our relationship as well as you do, and I think it can handle a little sexual teasing. So go ahead and enjoy yourself; there's no reason to hold back with me.

Your psycho-analyst,

Paul.

May 05/09/09 10:02AM

Paul,

I'm not quite sure what you were driving at in your last email. You know I have a past and a horny side to me. I also have not kept it a secret from you that I have enjoyed all the sex I have been getting since that party at Ron's. I've also known for some time that Joe wanted to have more gang bangs after the first one. What I probably haven't told you is that we have discussed this some and I told him that I was not opposed to more. I made it clear that we needed to talk about the details of any future GB before they happened though.

If you are asking whether I'm in danger of getting too deeply into the slut role, that is a possibility. To a large extent that's what happened with Jay. He took advantage of my submissiveness and turned me into his personal sex toy. That horny, slutty girl is still inside me and sometimes she does emerge. So far I've managed to maintain control, but if you remember when this first started I told you I was worried about that. I credit you for helping me understand that side of me and how to control it. Joe has also helped with his loving support. So for now I feel good about what is happening and am willing to continue to help Joe live out his fantasies.

I hope that answers your questions. If not, then feel free to ask more questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Yesterday I went with Joe into the city and he dropped me off at a friends house. We went shopping while Joe went to a baseball game. He's a season ticket holder, so he goes to a lot of games in the summer. In the past I used to be jealous of baseball, but now I'm happy it's there to take some of his attention off of me. I was feeling a little smothered before baseball season started. I do need some time to myself after all.

Today Joe left early to go golfing with Ron. He told me not to expect anybody to visit today and suggested that I go to the Library or something. He used to hate it when I spent time at the Library. He couldn't understand what I could do there for so long. So for him to make this suggestion tells me that he knows I need some normal activities to balance all the unusual sexual activities. I've been telling him this for a while, so maybe it finally got through to him.

I think I will go for a nice walk first and then maybe I'll visit the Library. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing day. Have a nice weekend yourself.

Your introspective friend,

Sharon

(how's that for a salutation?)

May 05/09/09 12:54PM

Sharon,

I wasn't really "driving" at anything with the questions in my last email. I just wanted you to stop and think about what's going on and where you are going. It's important to be introspective occasionally.

I'm glad that you are getting a little "me" time. I know I get a bit stressed out if I don't get enough. Even if one is busy doing something that they enjoy, they still need some breaks to do other things. Life is all about balance. Hopefully you have found that balance now.

I would like to point out that this would be a good day to do the new challenge I gave you. As the old Nike commercials used to say, "Just do it!"

Yes, I got a chuckle from your recent salutation. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Enjoy your weekend too.

Cheers!

Paul.

May 05/10/09 9:15PM

Paul,

Yesterday after I wrote you I went for a walk. It was very refreshing and I was in a good mood when I got home. I was planning on going to the Library next, but on a lark I checked the computer and saw your email. After reading it I took your advice to "just do it" and put on my collar. I hurried to the car before I could chicken out and drove off. I was just wearing a comfortable blouse and jeans, so there was no way to hide it and now that I was on my way I was determined to continue.

Then I noticed that I needed gas, so I pulled into a convenience store that had pumps you can pay with a credit card. I figured that this was a good test. If I could handle this I could probably handle the Library. I pulled up to a pump, took a deep breath, and got out. There were only a few other people there. Still, as I waited for the gas tank to fill I was sure that they were all looking at me. At my collar. I was looking down, not sure I wanted to risk looking up and right into someone's knowing eyes.

It seemed to take forever to fill the tank, but finally the pump clicked off. I jumped. I guess I was more nervous that I thought. As I put the pump handle back I quickly glanced around. I didn't see anybody looking at me. I'm not sure if I was relieved or disappointed.

I drove to the Library and sat there in the parking lot for several minutes trying to get up the courage to actually go in. There were only a few other people there besides the staff. Even though I didn't notice anybody looking at me it still felt like they were all staring at me behind my back. I imagined that they could read the tag and knew about my secret sex life. As I sat and browsed some books I kept finding myself listening as someone walked past to see if I could hear a quiet, "slut" or "whore".

It never happened of course. And with all the people that came through there with tatoos all over their bodies and multiple piercings, my collar was pretty tame in comparison. Still, just knowing that I was wearing it and that someone might notice was enough to create an almost unbearable sexual tension.

After a couple of hours I went back home and took the collar off. I'm still amazed how horny and turned on it made me. I can't imagine what it would be like to go to someplace busy like the mall. I thought about telling Joe, but in the end decided not to. He's already pushing things fast enough.

You were right about that challenge. It was difficult to do, but the results were a great surprise. Thanks.

Today Joe went to a baseball game and I went shopping with Jeanne. She calls me a "baseball widow" this time of the year. We were just browsing in a department store when my cell phone rang. When I saw it was Tommy I tried to silence the ringer and put it back in my purse, but my sister grabbed it out of my hand. She flips it open and answers it. I tried to get it back, but she's bigger and stronger than I am. I could only hear her half of the conversation, but I could guess what Tommy said. Here's how it went:

"Hello?"

"No, this is Jeanne. Her sister."

"Yes, we met at Easter."

"She can't answer the phone right now. What do you need Sharon for?"

"Nothing?"

"Are you sure you don't need a blowjob?"

"How about a good fuck? I hear she's good at both."

"That's what I thought."

"How about and hour and a half?"

"OK, make it an hour."

"Bye sweety."

She handed me back my phone and said, "You need to pick up your boyfriend at his house. He wants a quick fuck before he has to go to work."

I gasp, "What?"

Jeanne continued, "Yeah, he's expecting you in an hour so we need to get moving."

My sister was always more aggressive than me and sometimes got a bit bossy, but this was more than I was used to. I didn't know what had gotten into her, but I suspected Joe had something to do it. I'm beginning to understand that he's more devious that I gave him credit for.

I picked Tommy up at his house and drove us home. When we got inside Tommy didn't waste any time stripping me. He fucked me hard for about 10 minutes. I was still so horny from yesterday that I came twice. When we were done he didn't give me any time to cleanup, so with his cum still inside me I drove him to work and dropped him off. By the time I got home my underwear was soaked with his semen and I was a mess down there.

When Joe came home I told him about Jeanne and Tommy. He loved it and we had some fantastic sex afterwords. He may not be able to do it as often as the kids, but my Joe is still the best in the sack, hands down.

I have to go now since I'm working tomorrow.

Wet kisses,

Sharon

May 05/10/09 10:19PM

Sharon,

I'm happy that you finally accepted my most recent challenge. And you don't need to thank me. The fact that you enjoyed it is enough thanks for me. Now you are ready for your next challenge:

This one comes in two parts. The first part is easy. I want you to find one of those t-shirt shops that will make shirts with custom sayings. Pick out a nice shirt, a tank top if you can find one, and have them put "Yes Girl" on the front in large, bright letters. Tell me when you have that done and I'll give you the second part.

You know your sister better than I do obviously, but that does seem like pretty dominant behavior and based on your description of her to date it does seem out of place. I also see Joe's hand in this. While I doubt that he is telling Jeanne what to do, it does seem like he has convinced her to help him in his quest to turn you into the perfect submissive slut wife. This is an interesting turn of events that makes it even more difficult to make any predictions.

I can't wait to see what happens next in the "Sharon Saga"!

Salaciously yours,

Paul.

May 05/11/09 8:42PM

Paul,

I had to work today and there really wasn't time for any sex games, but something really interesting did happen. In the late afternoon before Joe came home I got a call from Ron. He told me that he wanted to throw Joe a surprise birthday party and he needed my help to get him there. Now Joe's birthday is on this coming Sunday, but Ron was planning on having the party on Saturday night just to throw him off. He wanted me to tell Joe that I ran into Diane at the grocery store and that she invited us over for a barbeque. I agreed to help him since I didn't have better plans for Joe's birthday. Besides, maybe they would play the dancing in the dark game again.

It worked like a charm. Joe didn't even question it or act suspicious. This should be fun.

I'm not sure I like where your newest challenge is going, but I'll do the first part and get the t-shirt made. I just hope you don't expect me to wear it outside the house.

Big hugs,

Sharon

May 05/11/09 10:02PM

Sharon,

That's an interesting development. I think there's a high probability that Ron is planning on playing the dancing game. The no holds barred version. I'm sure he still wants to fuck you. Can't say I blame him. He's been planning this for a while, you can be sure.

Don't worry about the second part of the challenge. I promise it will be like the last one, difficult to do initially but worth the effort.

I can't wait to hear what happens at Joe's birthday party.

Sloppy kisses,

Paul.

May 05/14/09 8:02PM

Paul,

It's been pretty quiet this week. I've been working long days every day this week and there hasn't been much time for sex. So I've been pretty horny lately as you can imagine. Bruce did come over yesterday for about an hour. I had a couple of nice orgasms which helped, but it wasn't nearly enough. You know me.

I'm really looking forward to the party Saturday. I'm sure we'll play the dancing game. I know that Ron still wants me. I still don't think Joe suspects anything. Just to make sure I asked him what he wanted to do on Sunday for his birthday. He told me he'd just like to go golfing if the weather is nice and go out for dinner with me later. I said that sounded good to me.

Sharon

May 05/14/09 08:30PM

Sharon,

Yeah, I suppose one guy over a two or three day period is not too much for you. Hopefully you'll get plenty of cock on Saturday. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Have you ordered that t-shirt yet?

Big hugs and ass squeezes,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 27

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds