• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Perfect Model

Perfect Model

Linda's children had just left for school and Mark her husband had left for work. She looked at the unwashed pile of dishes and the mess that the kitchen was in. The laundry had piled up, the beds were unmade and the landing in the hall way need to be cleaned. Linda gave a tired sigh as she looked around and made a cup of tea for herself. She always took a break as soon as the children and husband left , her moment of calmness in the morning madness that involved finding socks, uniforms, getting the kids ready and packing lunches for which she would be up since 6.30.a.m ensuring that everybody reached their destinations on time.

After her break, she would get down to cleaning and clearing up and then would head to the gym. At 36, she had a very well toned body and a nice figure which would make heads turn. Her breasts were not big—she was a 34 B, but they were attractive and her waist of 26 inches and her pert, shapely butt more than compensated for it. Linda enjoyed the admiring glances from men whenever she worked out. It made her feel less of a mummy and more of a woman. Linda used to work full time but after having the children she had decided to be a stay at home mum. Her husband earned well and they did not really need the money that Linda would make had she kept her job. It suited her fine and she did enjoy her freedom of being the master of her own time where as her friends had to rush in crowded underground tube to work, while she could laze about in her pyjamas. Still some days she did feel lonely.

There were a group of regulars at the gym whom she greeted perfunctorily as she proceeded to the treadmill to jog. She completed her routine with weights and had a stimulating work out as usual. It was on her way out that she caught a glance at an advertisement that was posted on the notice board of the gym.

'Models for lingerie wanted. No experience needed. If you think you have the figure call now. Excellent rates of pay.' There was a phone number given. Linda looked at the advertisement and read it twice. On an impulse, she took out her cell phone and punched out the number and saved it.

She could not stop thinking of it throughout the way home. It would be an adventure, she thought. Her heart began to beat faster at the idea. Then she thought of Mark who was conservative. He was a conventional, sweet, caring guy. Linda was the more adventurous one. Mark loved routine. Even their sex life had become dull and drab. Linda could almost time it down to the last second. A minute of sucking her breasts, then a minute or two of stroking her clit, then thrusts, always the missionary position and then he would ask if she came, before he himself came. Sometimes Linda was so bored of the act that she would lie and tell him that she came and it was terrific, just so that he would finish and get off her. She had tried introducing a different pattern to their love-making but Mark did not seem interested. He was a creature of habit and Linda found it frustrating g that even though she had taken so much care to maintain her figure, even after having two children, Mark never seemed to notice. At least not in the lustful way that she wanted, Mark was always a gentleman, always proper and nice and Linda was sometimes bored of this too. By the time she reached home, Linda had made up her mind. She would call them. She would see what it was all about. Mark or the kids never need know about it.

She hesitated only for a moment before she picked up the phone and dialled.

"Good morning. Beckles modelling and portfolio management. How may I assist you?" a clipped professional voice greeted her.

Linda's heart was beating very fast. She cleared her throat and spoke "Er..I am calling regarding your advertisement in the silverline gym," she said.

" We're seeing potential models today at 11.45, Lloyds Lodge, Cromford road. Don't be late—you might have to wait if you are. See you there," trilled the voice at the other end in a sing song way.

"Uh—thank you. I will be there," Linda found herself saying.

After she hung up, Linda sat on the bed and wondered what she had got into. Then she looked at the clock. It was a quarter past ten and she would have to hurry if she had to make it. She ran into the shower and rinsed herself hurriedly glancing at her naked reflection, quite proud of her figure. She was not too happy about her tummy as it was not perfectly flat like they showed in the women's magazines, yet nobody could say that she had had two children. Linda chose to wear her best lingerie—a sexy lacy see through plunge bra and matching knickers. Over this she wore a low neck top and a very short skirt which ended just below her butt. She had bought the skirt on an impulse at a sale but she knew that Mark would never approve of her wearing such clothes in public and so she had hidden it in her wardrobe. She felt very sexy and seductive in the skirt. She then wore her six inch heels and left her hair open and applied light make up.

Linda felt very adventurous as she hailed a cab and gave him the address. The cab driver glanced appreciatively at her shapely thighs of which he got an eyeful as Linda climbed into the cab. Linda was surprised she felt quite turned on by this.

The agency was in a small house and there were a few women sitting on a sofa at the reception. Linda looked around and was greeted by the lady behind the counter who took down her name and age.

Then she asked her for her bra size. Linda was a little taken aback at the directness.

"Err—do you have to write that down?" she asked.

"Ha ha ha—of course honey. This is for a lingerie advert. Is this your first time?" asked the girl.

"Yes," said Linda. "I am a little nervous."

"Oh don't worry—we get new comers all the time," said the girl as she asked Linda to wait.

Linda watched the women around her nervously. They were all absorbed in various things. One was reading a magazine, the other looked bored and was listening to music on the i-pod and third was doing her nails. They were all called in one by one. They seemed to take about fifteen minutes each. Each of them went in and then emerged a little while later. Two walked off and the third approached the reception desk again and began talking to the girl. But Linda could not hear what was being said as it was her turn next.

She was shown into a room which was slightly dark and had green curtains. There were two men sitting on chairs facing her. Linda felt very conscious as she walked in.

"Hi Linda, first time?" asked the taller man.

"Err—yes," said Linda.

He was on his feet in a jiffy and offered his hand.

"Don't be nervous, I am Jake and this is my assistant Michael," He said. His voice sounded friendly.

"You are a 34 B, right?" asked Jake.

"yes," said Linda, her cheeks burning with shame at such a direct question by a man. Linda was now beginning to regret being so impulsive but a part of her also wanted to find out what was next.

"Well—we need to measure you just to be sure. Take off your clothes please and step forward," Said Jake. He sounded very professional and matter of fact.

After all she was here out of her own free will for trying out as a model for lingerie. How could she refuse?

"Err—only the top, right?" asked Linda hesitatingly.

Jake'e eyes twinkled. "I wouldn't say no if you removed the skirt too," he smiled as he glanced appreciatively at her legs.

Linda blushed and asked where she could undress.

"We are going to see you anyway—if you aren't too churlish, you can undress here. Please be quick. I have a long list ahead and have to wrap this up by 4.00.p.m today," he said in a matter-of-fact voice.

Linda took off her top. She was glad she was wearing her lacy bra. Jake and Michael's eyes devoured her breasts.

"Please remove the bra too. Michael , measure her,. We have to be sure," said Jake.

Linda burnt with shame as she removed her bra and her breasts burst forth. Her nipples were already erect. She was surprised to discover that she was soaking wet and was very turned on.

"Prefect, but we just need to check the size." exclaimed Jake.

Michael moved forward with a measuring tape.

"Could you sit please? It is easier that way," he said as Linda sat on a chair.

Michael came up from behind and put his tape around Linda's breasts as Jake watched. As he put the tape and held it with one hand he slowly began rubbing her back with the other. Linda felt so aroused that she could not help arching her back. He took this as a welcome sign and began making slow circles on her back. Linda gave a gasp as he slowly unzipped her skirt and his hand found her way into her panties. Before she realised he was stroking the top of her buttocks. His hand then found it's way to her clit. Linda had lost all control now and parted her legs as she gave a slow moan.

Jake continued watching.

Linda felt like she was in a dream.

Michael was stroking her now and he moved closer and began kissing her neck. Linda's arms went around him and she pulled him closer. He was sucking her breasts now. She began moaning in pleasure as he sucked and stroked her clit . She did not realise when she had closed her eyes but she suddenly felt her panties being shoved aside and a tongue on her clit. When she opened her eyes she saw Jake on his knees licking her.

Michael had now removed his pant and was unrolling a condom. Linda was glad about that little detail. Linda got down to the floor and parted her legs wide. Jake removed her panties.

Michael began pounding her and Linda could barely suppress crying out loud in pleasure. When he came, Jake too took his turn. Linda came again.

There was a satisfied look on the faces of all three when they had finished.

"Tell the others waiting outside to leave. We have found our perfect model," said Jake.

Linda smiled a slow satisfied smile. It was the best sex she had had in ages.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Perfect Model

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds