• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 03

My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 03

12

Thanks for all the feedback on the first two chapters. This is an already completed story that I wrote earlier in the year. It consists of eight chapters in total. Sorry to all those who don't like my writing style but there you go, its only my crazed imagination!!!

Chapter Three

Later that day, I waited for Mike to come back home, he had been out to his soccer practice, although after all our fucking I don't know how he had much energy left.

It was just after 5pm when I heard the door open. I walked into the hallway and saw my son standing there. He threw his bag onto the floor. A tight t-shirt clung to his chest, framing the outline of his muscles.

"Hi baby, did you have fun?" I asked

"Yes Mom, but my legs hurt, think I might have pulled a muscle."

"Oh dear baby" I replied, walking over too him.

"Well go upstairs and get undressed and mommy will come and give you a nice massage."

I leaned in and kissed my son full on the lips, I opened my mouth and our tongues slipped together.

I put my arm around his body and held him tight against me.

I could smell his manly scent and my pussy started to tingle.

We stopped kissing and I said to him,

"Go up to my bed and get naked for mommy and then I will come and take care of my baby."

With a wink I pinched his tight hard ass, giving him a slap on his butt. He walked upstairs and I could not help staring at him.

The small soccer shorts clung to his ass, and his muscled legs glistened with sweat.

I reached up and squeezed my breasts, pinching hard on my nipples; I could feel my pussy getting wet.

I went upstairs a few moments later and entered the bathroom, from the cabinet I took out a bottle of baby oil.

"Are you ready son?" I called out.

"Yes mom, all ready for you" my son replied from across the hall in my bedroom.

I removed my t-shirt and slid down my jeans. I stood in front of my bathroom mirror wearing just my bra and a little thong that rode lewdly up my ass.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom; my eyes went wide at the sight on my bed.

My son was laid out on the bed. He had removed his t-shirt and only had on his soccer shorts.

I could see a sizable bulge growing in his shorts. He looked over at me and smiled, seeing his filthy horny mother wearing just her bra and panties.

"Oh baby, you look like a Greek god laying there." I said as I walked over and sat on the bed.

"What's that for mom?" he asked, pointing at the bottle of baby oil in my hand.

"Mommy is gonna give her soccer star baby a nice rubdown and massage those poor aching muscles." I replied with a naughty smile on my face.

"Turn over first baby, let me give your back a massage."

Mike rolled over onto his back and I swiftly moved myself into position. I climbed over him and sat astride, sitting my thong covered ass down on his upper legs.

Removing the cap from the bottle, I squirted a large amount of the baby oil onto his back, and then placed my hands on him.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM" he groaned as I ran my hands across his back.

"That feel nice sweetie?" I said as I massaged the oil onto him.

"Oh yes mom that feels amazing," he groaned as I pushed my fingers into him, working the oil around.

I massaged around his neck and down his outstretched arms.

His muscles felt hard and tight as I worked them with my skilled hands. Underneath me I could feel his tight young ass and I slowly grinded my pussy against it. I could feel my panties getting wet as my cunt began to moisten.

After about 10 minutes I told him to turn over so I could do the front. I lifted my ass off of him and allowed him enough room to be able to spin over.

"Oh my goodness, what a massive big bulge baby" I said as he turned his body over to face me. His shorts bulged and stuck up like a tent pole with the huge hard-on he had.

He threw his hands over his head as I again shot a load of the baby oil onto his chiselled chest.

I slowly brought myself back down onto him, sitting fully astride my son. I instantly felt that massive dong squash under me as I brought my ass to rest on his hard lap.

"Baby that cock feels so huge, mommy loves her boy's glorious body."

Trying to ignore that huge 11 inch cock that was bursting to escape from his shorts, I worked the oil around his chest, sliding my sticky hands over his muscles, working through his shoulders and pressing hard into him.

He lay with his eyes closed and his hands over his head as I continued to work over my son's tight hard young body.

My ass was pressed hard into his lap, that huge monster cock straining to escape from the top of his soccer shorts.

I slowly and gently grinded my pussy against the hard shaft, feeling along the massive outline of that humongous pussy pleaser.

"Mike, your body is so sexy and that cock just feels so massive."

I spent so long just massaging the baby oil into my son's big muscles and enjoying the feeling of that monster cock squashed underneath my pussy, which was by now getting very wet.

I gently raised my ass up from his lap a few inches before bringing my ass bouncing back down on it, feeling the full hardness of that huge shaft pressing back against me.

My son opened his eyes and looked at my large heaving chest.

"Wanna see mommy's big boobies do you son?"

He only nodded in agreement but his smile said it all.

Removing my hands from his young body I reached up and around to unfasten the clip to my bra.

I pulled the straps down over my shoulders and tossed the 36dd bra to the floor.

My son's hands were instantly wrapped around them, squeezing and playing with my big puppies.

"Yes my son, play with mommies big fat titties." I told him as I retuned my hands to running over his young body.

I began to grind my ass hard against his now throbbing big cock, my pussy was clenching and contracting, feeling the huge shaft pressing against my cunt and rubbing its length along my wet pussy.

"God darling that feels so nice." I said as I continued to have my big tits pinched and slapped together.

I ran my hands up to his face and slid my sticky, oily fingers across his handsome face. I felt a need to slap him, not in a bad way but just because I knew he was my naughty mother fucking, huge cocked son.

SLAP....SLAP.

Twice I slapped his face, "You big bad boy, you have made mommy all horny again."

He said nothing but just sat up and brought his face into my boobs, taking a mouth full of my large tits.

"Yes baby, suck mommy's big tits, that makes me so wet."

I felt a shiver shoot up my spine and my pussy throbbed with excitement as he sucked and licked my nipples and engulfed my big tits in his mouth.

I rocked harder and with more gusto on his huge hard-on, that was now so stiff the big end of it stuck out the top of his shorts. I ran my panty covered pussy lips along the length of the outline of that massive cunt fucking cock. I could feel my pussy getting so wet, ready for an invasion from his massive big dick.

"Mommy wants to suck it darling, I need to taste you son." I said as he released my tits from his mouth and gripping hands.

He lay back flat on the bed and I threw my leg over him.

I climbed off of the bed and stood at the side. Looking down on him, I saw that huge cock shoving about 4 inches above the waistband and the outline of the massive shaft of cock being framed by the tight clinging soccer shorts.

"Mommy needs to get her panties off first."

With that I took the waistband of my tiny white thong and slipped my fingers underneath. Taking hold of them I slid them down, bending slightly forward as they squeezed my big ass cheeks together. Sliding them over my bum and down my legs, my big tits dropped and swung heavy under my bent over body. I could see the look of lust in my son's eyes.

"Right now then baby, let mommy inspect that big hard muscle in your shorts.....I think I will have to give this muscle a special massage."

I climbed back onto the bed and got my head down and rested it on his stomach. My ass bent over the edge of the bed, like I was ready to be fucked.

"Shit baby, this big fat mommy pleaser, needs special attention." I said lustily as I ran my finger tips over the 4 inches of hard man meat that stuck out the waistband of the shorts.

I ran my hand over the outline of his massive shaft and down to his bulging balls.

"This is one big fucking package baby, and mommy is gonna take good care of it for my boy."

I brought my face down and kissed the material that covered his cock, dribbling and making it wet. His big cock became visible through the wet, now see-through material.

"Such a big beautiful cock for mommy to massage."

I said as I took the waistband of his shorts and gripped it between my fingers. Pulling down on them exposed more of his massive naked 11 inch cock.

As I slid his shorts down his legs that gigantic cock sprang up and hit me in the face before slapping back down hard and heavy on his stomach.

Kicking the shorts off the end of the bed, my son was now completely naked, his monster donkey kong dick just inches from my face. I again rested my head on his stomach and the head of his knob pointed straight at me. I brought my hand back up and lifted that massive hard young shaft off of his stomach.

Holding the huge dick in my hand I brought it up straight to its full 11 inch length, pointing at the ceiling like a rocket.

"God baby, this cock gets bigger every time I see it......look at it son, look at that enormous fat prick in my hand...look how huge and massive it is...an 11 inch pussy fucker......an orgasm inducing cunt fucking shag stick.....the biggest hardest young cock I have ever seen....naked on my bed....in my hand....and it belongs to my own hunky big boy son."

I loved talking dirty to my son, especially when I had his cock in my hand. I slowly began to slide my hand up and down the full length of his cock, running my fingers around the head of that bulging, throbbing big prick.

I reached for the baby oil and squirted a nice large amount onto the tip of his cock. I watched as it dribbled and dripped down the thick shaft, before it met my hand and I slid it back around the knobhead. My hand was so slippery, covered in baby oil, wanking this massive cock of my son's.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned out with pleasure as I sped up my jacking of his cock.

I fisted the full length of his 11 inch monster through my hand, letting the oil give his cock some serious lubrication.

"Oh yes son, look at that...look at mommy giving this throbbing hard cock a damn good massage...just a big hard muscle for mommy to play with."

I could feel Mike's hand on my head and I knew what he wanted me to do.

"Shall I suck it son......do you want mommy to take this massive monster in my mouth and suck on your big muscle?"

He replied with just a deep groan, his eyes closed and his head laid deep into the pillow.

I took his big tool and brought my lips to the tip. I could see a little pre-cum oozing from the slit and I stuck my tongue out to lap it up.

I swallowed hard on the salty mixture and licked the head of that massive cock to make sure I got every dribble of pre-cum.

"You taste so good darling.....mommy loves how good your big cock tastes."

I wrapped my fist around the shaft, barely making my fingers meet, about halfway down the monster shaft. I could feel it throbbing and pulsating in my tightened fist.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could go and lowered my head down, engulfing the head of his cock into my gaping mouth.

I brought more of it into my mouth, until it hit the back of my throat and I felt my tonsils flicker.

I had about 5 inches of the big fucker pole in my mouth; I brought my other hand up and cupped his large heavy balls in my hand.

"OH FUCK MOM, YES....TAKE MY BIG COCK MOM." he cried out as I began to give my son a proper blowjob.

I quickened my pace; taking all of it out of my mouth and then engulfing it back deep to the back of my throat. I slapped and slurped my tongue over the big head, letting my spit slide down the shaft and end up in a messy blob on his balls.

I kept furiously wanking and sucking on my son's great big dick, filling my wet hot mouth with as much of the big fat filthy prick as I could fit in.

For nearly ten minutes, I sucked, spitted and pumped that monstrous cock into my mouth. Tasting little amounts of pre-cum that covered his big cockhead.

He groaned and writhed in pleasure as I engulfed his huge dick, all he kept saying in a loud but throaty voice. "SUCK IT MOMMY, SUCK MY HUGE COCK."

Eventually I popped his cock out of my mouth and took in the amazing sight in front of me.

My hand was soaking wet from a combination of baby oil, my spit and his pre-cum. His massive cock glistened and gleamed, his huge balls where covered in my saliva.

"JESUS BABY LOOK AT THAT....MOMMY JUST GAVE THIS MASSIVE COCK A DAMN GOOD SUCK...... I THINK THIS BIG TOOL IS READY TO BATTER MY CUNT NOW SON."

Without hesitation I threw myself down next to my son and spread my legs high and wide in the air.

"GET UP THERE AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER HARD BABY, POUND THAT HORSE HUNG COCK INTO MY CUNT........FUCK YOUR DIRTY MOTHER LIKE A SLUT."

He got up and climbed in between my legs. His huge cock waved in front of him, slapping his right leg and then swinging and slapping his left leg. I rubbed my hand on my pussy and felt how wet and dripping I was.

"FUCK ME REALLY HARD SON...SHAG MY BRAINS OUT WITH THAT HUGE FAT PRICK BABY."

Mike brought his cock to the entrance of my pussy. He stroked the wet head of his dick along the hot and tingling lips of my cunt, slapping it down hard on my cilt.

I was bracing myself for the thrust of his cock, for the feeling of having that 11 inch dong shoved deep in me, but without warning I felt his hot tongue lapping at my gash.

I looked down to see his face buried in my snatch, his tongue probing my dripping cunt.

"OH FUCK YES DARLING, EAT ME...EAT YOUR MOTHER'S HOT WET CUNT....YES SON..GET YOUR TONGUE UP THAT PUSSY,MMMMMMM."

I flung my head and body around wildly, been taken to heaven by my son's lapping and fast moving tongue.

I gripped his head and pulled on his hair, pulling him tighter into me. I grinded my pussy deep into his face, forcing his tongue harder in.

"YESSSSSSSS, BABY, FUCK YESSSSSSSS, STICK THAT TONGUE RIGHT UP MY PUSSY, SUCK THAT CLIT BABY"

His mouth engulfed my clit button and he sucked hard on it while his fingers now joined in.

First he shoved two fingers up me, then a third and then a fourth.

I went into overdrive as his fingers slammed into me and his tongue danced on my clit and his mouth lapped up my hot juices.

" FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK.........MY GOD SON YESSSSSSS, SUCK AND FUCK THAT DIRTY HOT MOMMY CUNT."

I screamed my head off as his fingers and tongue worked over my pussy. I grinded hard against his face and I could see it getting wet from the juices from my cunt. His eyes were opened wide as his mouth did all the work.

I felt my pussy tighten and grip around his plunging fingers and knew he was about to make me cum.

"FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK DARLING...........GONNA CUM.....GONNA CUM SON"

I grabbed his hair and lifted my ass high off of the bed, pushing my cunt tight against his munching mouth.

My orgasm rushed through me, sending me crashing and writhing on the bed. I felt a huge gush shoot from my cunt and right into my son's waiting mouth, gush after gush washed through my spasming pussy.

I screamed loud "YESSSSS SON....TAKE MY CUNT."

He continued to suck and lick my pussy, lapping into his mouth my hot gushes of love juice. His fingers kept pounding away right through my ongoing orgasm. My pussy muscles gripped and contracted around his plunging fingers while his tongue kept sucking and swallowing my dripping cum.

I squeezed my tits together and pinched hard on my nipples as I rocked my pussy into his face, riding the amazing orgasm.

Slowly I came down from my high and noticed he had moved into a position between my legs. My pussy dripped and creamed with cum as he gripped his fist around his huge throbbing prick and brought it to the entrance to my pussy.

He lowered down and hovered above me, guiding his cockhead into my pussy. I grabbed him round the neck and pulled his face towards mine, locking my lips with his.

As we kissed and our tongues explored each others mouths, I felt my cunt being forced open by his massive thick cock; with one long continuous stroke he entered me.

"mmmmmmmohoohhhhhhh" I moaned as we continued to kiss. His cock filled my pussy with great ease because I was so wet from the hot mouthing he had just given me.

His gigantic fucking prick sawed through me, bumping into the hilt of my insides.

I threw my legs around his waist and clamped them tight around his bouncing ass. He drove deeper in and I felt those big heavy balls slap against my fanny. I had the enormous 11 inches of my son's cock right back inside me, where it belongs.

"OH FUCK BABY YES....FUCK MOMMY HARD...BANG ME LIKE THE DIRTY BIG COCK LOVING SLUT THAT I AM SON.....FUCK YOUR MOTHER SENSELESS WITH THAT HUGE FAT FILTHY BIG PRICK."

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, enjoying the feeling of that immense cock fucking me hard.

Mike shagged me harder now, banging all 11 inches of his huge young cock deep into my dripping wet cunt.

I clenched my pussy tighter around his pounding shaft and threw my arms around him, grabbing his tight young butt in my hands.

I clawed and slapped on his ass, as it jerked up and down on top of me, thrusting that monstrous cock hard into me with every pounding stroke.

"FUCKING DO IT BABY......FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR MOTHER, SLAM IT IN SO HARD....TEACH THAT WET PUSSY THAT IT BELONGS TO YOUR COCK....POUND THE FUCK OUT OF ME SON....FUCK YOUR HORNY MOTHER WITH THAT MASSIVE FUCKING PRICK"

I again slapped and clawed my fingernails across my son's bouncing ass, meeting every one of his pussy pumping thrusts by slamming my hips up from the bed and taking him to maximum depth. My tits shook and slapped together on my chest, with every pounding that I was taking. Mike just shut his eyes and clenched his teeth while he banged away at his horny mothers cunt.

"GOD BABY YES FUCK IT SO GOOD.....MY PUSSY IS SO FUCKING WET AND FILLED WITH THAT GIANT COCK....POUND YOUR MOTHER LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT THAT I AM....FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE THICK INCESTUOUS COCK BABY."

He continued to pound me hard, slamming the full 11 inch length of that monster cock right inside me, slapping his heavy balls hard against my cunt every time he went fully deep.

The headboard banged against the wall and the room was again filled with the loud, lewd sounds of our hard incest fuck. Anyone listening would have been amazed at the sounds of a son with a massive 11 inch dick fucking his horny big titted mother.

The slapping of our bodies and the loud screams every time he hammered it home into me would have woken the dead.

The bed creaked and laboured under the strain of our two hard fucking bodies, but this is what this big bed is for now, hard dirty big dicked incest fucking.

"GONNA CUM MOM" he cried out after nearly half an hour of pumping his huge prick into me.

"I WANNA SWALLOW IT HONEY," I shouted at him as he slowed the pounding of my pussy.

He pulled his cock out of me with a loud and very wet pop. It hung like a huge horse cock in front of him as he took his mighty tool in his hand.

"IN MY FACE SON, SHOOT THAT HOT LOAD IN MY FACE." I said as he moved his young body up to me.

Sitting across my chest he aimed his huge throbbing cockhead towards my open mouth.

He jacked on it furiously, sliding his hand along the massive length.

"GIVE IT TO ME SON, GIVE MOMMY'S MOUTH A BIG HOT LOAD OF YOUR BOY CUM."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds