• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 26

A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 26

12

Part 26: It's Gang Bang time!

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I take great delight in knowing I've made you disgusted. Please leave me an anonymous note and let me know how well I've done.

May 05/02/09 3:05PM

Sharon,

Thanks for the email last night. You really made my day with your praise. I feel like our relationship just keeps getting deeper; like I can say anything to you now without worrying about being taken out of context or offending you. There's only two other people I can say that about.

Right now I image that you are either getting ready to go meet with the kids for some sort of warm-up activity, or are currently doing that. The rest of the day I know I'm going to stop every once and a while and ask myself, "What is Sharon doing now?"

I really hope that you enjoy yourself and that the GB is everything that Joe hoped it would be. Looking forward to hearing from you (hopefully tomorrow).

Your dedicated friend,

Paul.

May 05/03/09 2:44PM

Paul,

We got home a couple of hours ago and I finally got a chance to get on the computer. Just like after the Pittsburgh trip, my thighs and butt are sore, but a little more so this time. I'm also still pretty tired, but I wanted to write you before I took a nap.

I'll tell you right now that I really enjoyed myself, more than I thought I would in fact. Joe has already told me that the GB exceeded all his expectations. He told me all the way home how much he loved me and what a great wife I am. All along I've had some nagging concerns about the GB despite what he has said and what we've done up until then. But now I can tell you that if anything, our marriage is even stronger than it was before. I love this man deeply even if I don't understand him.

So, yesterday Joe had me pack a silk button-down pink blouse, a black skirt that ended just above the knee, thigh high stockings, and high heel open toed shoes. I took that and my makeup kit to the hotel. Joe had packed a small gym bag for himself. We got there about 3:00, so you were pretty close in your guess yesterday.

I knew Joe was serious when I saw the suite that he had reserved. It must have been one of the biggest ones in the hotel. There were two separate areas. A sitting area and a sleeping area. There was a big comfortable looking couch, a couple of over stuffed chairs, a table, a mini bar (which was not so mini), and a big screen TV in the sitting area. The sleeping area was dominated by a big King sized bed. A jacuzzi was nestled in the corner. The bathroom was opulent by hotel room standards.

After we looked around Joe told me that he was going to meet the kids in the lobby and take them out to play some pool. He said that he would return with them at 5:00, so I should be dressed and ready by then. He suggested I have a couple of glasses of wine (yes, the mini bar included a small wine rack) to relax, but not more than that. He said, "I don't want you drunk."

So I put my makeup on and got dressed. Joe didn't let me pack a bra or underwear, so I was naked under the blouse and skirt. I poured myself a glass of wine and tried to relax while watching a little TV. I was about halfway through my second glass when Joe came in the door at 5:05. He was followed by Tommy, Bruce, Scott, Kyle, Chuck, and a young black man that I didn't recognize. Joe explains, "You already know everybody except Dave. He works with Tommy although he didn't go to your school."

I knew that he was going to introduce someone new that wasn't on my list, but I didn't expect him to be black since Tommy said he didn't know any of the black kids from school very well. I guess he was telling the truth since he didn't go to school with Dave. My husband can be clever when he wants to.

Then Joe got something out of his gym bag and showed it to the kids. He was facing away from me so I couldn't see what it was, but the kids all smiled and nodded. Then Joe turned around. In his hand he had my collar. I was wondering if it would show up eventually. He stepped up and put it on me. Then he tells me to sit down and finish my wine.

Joe gets 7 shot glasses and a bottle of Tequila from the mini bar. He pours one for himself and each of the kids. He says, "Bottoms up boys," and swallows his shot. They each do the same. Scott and Chuck both cough and sputter. I don't think they are used to drinking hard liquor straight.

Then Joe retrieves the leash from his bag and snaps it onto my collar. He leads me a couple of steps in the direction of the kids. He says, "Sharon, just so there's no confusion, tell these young men what they are here for."

I wasn't expecting this. I answered as simply as I could. "To have sex with me."

To which Joe says, "Is this what you want?"

I answer, "Yes." Then I remembered one of your slut phrases. "I want them to use me."

Joe smiled and said, "Just to be clear, you are giving them your body to with as they wish."

"Yes."

"To fuck you, degrade you, and use all your holes as many times as they want."

Now my cheeks were really burning from embarrassment, but still I answered, "Yes."

Joe continued, "Did you hear that boys? This little innocent looking teacher wants you to gang bang her like a cock craving slut, which is what she is. Isn't that right slut?"

I answered the same way that I had before, "Yes."

Then Joe surprised me by asking, "How long have you fantasized about being gang banged by your students?"

It took me a second to realize how Joe wanted me to answer. I said, "Ever since they sat in my classroom." This wasn't true, of course, but what Joe wanted to hear.

The kids were all grinning wolfishly and it looked like they all had erections. Their grins only grew wider when Joe handed Tommy the leash and said, "She's all yours boys. Have fun."

I'm sorry Paul, I really wanted to tell you more, but I'm yawning like crazy now and I'm having trouble staying awake. I need to go take a nap. I'll try to finish later.

Sharon

May 05/03/09 2:33PM

Sharon,

You must be exhausted. Don't worry about me; you take care of yourself. I can wait until Monday to hear the rest. In the mean time I'll just re-read the first part while I'm looking at your picture with Tommy and Kyle. ;-)

Gingerly hugs,

Paul.

May 05/04/09 8:02PM

Paul,

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. Joe's baseball game got rained out or something, so he just hung around the house all day. And when I woke up all he wanted to do was talk about the GB and show me all the pictures he took. I finally gave him a blow job to take the edge off his sexual energy. I enjoyed it too, even though my jaw was still sore.

Today I had to work. I wonder if anybody noticed that I was walking a little bow legged. Joe is watching another baseball game on TV, so I finally go some alone time to write you. I never thought I'd say this, but thank god for baseball.

OK, now to tell you about the rest of the GB.

Tommy wasn't timid and started kissing me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. Frankly I'm glad it wasn't up to me to make the first move. I was still very nervous, but as he starting squeezing my boobs and running his hand up under my skirt my nerves started to fade. Then he stopped and said it was the new guy's turn.

I was instantly nervous again. Tommy kept the leash in his hand, but turned me to face Dave. He wasn't shy either and began kissing me deeply as well. It didn't take him long to start running his hands all over my body, feeling my boobs and squeezing my butt as Joe took pictures.

When he was finished I was passed around briefly to each of the other four. I was actually a little breathless when Tommy announced that warm-up was done and now it was time to move to the "bedroom" for the main event. He led me to the bed using the leash and said, "First we need our slut naked. Since Dave is the new guy, he gets that honor."

Dave stepped forward, all smiles. He opened the first half of the buttons on my blouse, exposing my breasts. Then he suddenly pulled the two halves apart violently causing the remaining buttons to fly off in every direction. I was startled to say the least. He says, "I've always wanted to do that."

The others all chuckle appreciatively. He pushes it off my shoulders and I let it drop to the ground. Then he grabs my boobs and starts playing with them. The look of his dark hands on my white skin is erotic. Tommy tells him to get on with and that they'll have plenty of time for that later. Dave finds the zipper on my skirt and pulls it down. With a slight push it falls to the floor. Now I'm naked except for my stockings and heels.

Dave puts his hand between my legs and rubs a little. He says, "I love bald white pussy."

I'm still feeling a little nervous but that is quickly getting overtaken by lust. Tommy says, "The new guy also gets the first blow job, but I get the first fuck."

With that he had me get up onto the bed on all fours. Dave stood by the bed and dropped his pants to the floor. Now I know all about the stereotype and I didn't believe it, but I was still a little apprehensive. So when it came into view I was pleasantly surprised. Not because of the size. It wasn't any bigger than Joe's or Tommy's. But it was uncircumcised.

I have only had sex with one uncircumcised man before and I really enjoyed it. Especially oral. I quickly stuffed his cock into my mouth enjoying the unique feeling of his foreskin. Tommy entered me from behind as the other kids stripped.

I'm really trying to take my time with Dave. The feeling of his uncut cock in my mouth was sensational. Still, I was mildly surprised when Tommy came first. When he pulled out someone else took his place. I'm not sure who it was. I did know it was Kyle who had managed to slide underneath me and was sucking on my breasts. Dave finally came in my mouth, leaving a big load for me to swallow. He was quickly replaced by Chuck who came in a few seconds, just ahead of the guy fucking me.

Next I was turned onto my back and Scott climbed up between my legs and rammed it home. He fucked me hard and fast as I tried to suck on Kyle's cock and someone else pawed at my boobs. I had my first orgasm of the night while Scott pounded me. It was very nice, but not the best one of the night by far.

Do you remember when I told you that on the Pittsburgh trip it was almost continuous sex? Well the next couple of hours really was continuous sex. There was not one minute when someone wasn't putting their dick into my mouth, pussy, or butt. And much of the time it was two at a time, except near the end. That was when I was "air tight" as Joe put it. I had never heard that term before, have you?

Let me explain. Tommy was laying down on his back and I was on top with him in my pussy. Then Bruce bent me over a bit and put his dick into my butt. This also allowed Tommy to suck on my nipples. I took Dave in my mouth. This is every bit as awkward as it sounds, but for the most part I did enjoy it. The only problem is that it's almost too much stimulation. I felt a bit overloaded. I wouldn't mind trying it again, though.

After that they did give me a little break, and did I need it. Chuck, Bruce, and Scott all had to leave because they had to work either that night or early the next morning. When they were gone Joe told the rest that they could stay as late as they wanted. Dave asked, "What about the whole night?"

Joe answered, "That would be great. Right Sharon?"

More for Joe I said, "If that's what you want."

Dave shakes his cock and says, "You just want more of this, don't you baby?"

I look down and say, "Yes."

His retort was, "I knew you was a dark meat lover."

Then Joe suggests that maybe a relaxing dip in the jacuzzi might be a good idea. I agreed with that so he filled it up and got it started while I cleaned up some. With the four of us in there (Joe stayed out and took pictures) it was a little crowded, but still relaxing.

Tommy and Kyle began talking about their days in my class and how they fantasized about me. Dave ate it up and asked all kinds of questions. It was getting pretty heated and I could tell that they all had erections. Then Tommy says, "When I was in school I always wished I could do this," and he pulled me onto his lap. He slid his cock into me at the same time.

Then he says, "OK cunt, fuck me nice while I relax."

So there I am bouncing up and down on him while he plays with my boobs and alternates between kissing me an talking to the other two. After a few minutes Dave says, "Hey, no fair hogging the slut," and pulls me over onto his lap. I basically do a repeat performance with him. After a few more minutes Kyle gets his turn and then I'm back to Tommy who says, "Hey, we've invented a new game: pass the slut."

Kyle speaks up, "You mean pass the teacher."

Dave shrugs and says, "Same thing," and they all laugh.

I get passed to Dave again, but he has me face outwards so that I have to look at the others as I fuck him. Tommy asks me, "Did you ever fantasize about doing this with your students?"

I shake my head no and say, "Nothing this fun."

They all laugh. They pass me around for a while and keep asking me embarrassing, perverted questions. Then Tommy asks me if I had "fantasized" about "fucking" any other of my students. I tried to dodge the question but he persisted. Joe was no help either, he just smiled at me when I looked to him for help. So I gave him the names of the other two ex students that were on my approved list but that I had not had sex with yet. That seemed to satisfy him. I think he knew they were on the list and was just testing me.

Several times during this I came close to another climax, but they always passed me along before I could and the change kept throwing me off. I think Tommy knew I was close because then he told me, "Come over here bitch and sit facing this jet. I want to see you get off on it."

So I did what he said. The water jet felt nice and as I climbed towards my orgasm the kids called me degrading names. In less than a minute I was shuddering and moaning from the best orgasm of the night so far. I usually need penetration to cum, so this was a new experience for me. I think it was the combination of the bubbling jet and the humiliation from the name calling.

After that we got out of the jacuzzi and moved back to the bed. From there on out the pace was more like the Pittsburgh trip. By about midnight Joe was sleeping on the big couch in the sitting area and Kyle said he had to leave. This left Tommy and Dave in the bed with me. They traded places throughout the night and every hour or two I would wake up to the sensation of a cock being pushed into me.

In the morning the three of us shared the shower. That was no problem because it was double sized and had two shower heads. Like I said before, this was a very nice suite. I wonder how much it cost.

All the way home Joe just couldn't stop talking about it and asking me questions. The last time I saw him this excited was when his team won the World Series. At one point he said that it looked like I didn't have any trouble taking on the 6 of them. I told him I was a little sore, but no worse than the Pittsburgh trip. Then he asked, "Could you have taken on more than 6?"

I answered, "I think so."

To which he asked, "How many more?"

I didn't know and I said so.

He responded by asking me, "Do you think one more?"

"Probably."

"How about two more?"

"Probably."

"Three more?"

That was nine total, so I said, "Nine? I don't know. Maybe. That's a lot."

To which he said, "Wow, nine. That would be fantastic."

So I think I can not only count on more GBs in the future, but more men as well.

That's all for now. I'm sure you have more questions, so fire away.

Your horny friend,

Sharon

May 05/04/09 8:33PM

Sharon,

I'm curious if whether you and/or Joe kept count of things like number of times you climaxed, etc. I'd really like to compare them with the numbers from the Pittsburgh adventure. Was that the first time you've been "water tight"? And yes, I've seen that term before. Did you have any anal sex before that point (getting water tight) or was that the first time in the GB? How many pictures did Joe take?

Please describe Dave a little more. For example, is he the same age as the rest? Is he a big guy or a shrimp? You get the idea. I got the impression that you really liked his cock. Is that now your favorite? Do you think you'll be seeing more of him in the future?

I agree with you that you'll be doing more GBs and with more participants, especially considering how well this one went. So do you think Joe will just try seven next time, or will he jump right to nine? I know you told Joe that you weren't sure if you could handle that many, but just between me and you, do you think you could?

Your inquiring friend,

Paul.

May 05/05/09 9:44PM

Paul,

I'll answer your questions and then tell you about my day.

Joe kept pretty good count, but he did miss a few things that happened after he fell asleep. Here's what he told me:

Fucked:16 + 4 more times during the night = 20

Sucked:14 (not all to orgasm)

Anal:4

Airtight:1

My orgasms: 12 (this is an estimate since some ran together)

Some things are double counted. For example "fucked" includes "anal" and "airtight". Still that's some scary numbers. I can't image what they would be for 9 or more guys.

Did I do any anal before getting "airtight"? Yes, twice. The last time was after we got out of the jacuzzi. I thought my butt would be more sore than it was from all that. In fact, today it feels perfectly normal.

How many pictures did Joe take? I think he said something like 135. To me that's just crazy, but he really enjoyed looking them all over on Sunday.

Here's a description of Dave. He's about 6 feet tall and maybe 200 pounds. He's trim, but not really muscular. He's pretty good looking and seems like a nice guy. I don't think he's as intelligent as the others, but he's not stupid. Oh yeah, and he has very dark skin. I've already described his equipment, so is there anything else about him you'd like to know?

You are right that I was kind of "taken" with him, or more specifically his cock. His is definitely my new overall favorite. I don't know if I'll see him again, but I hope I do.

I don't know what Joe is thinking about for future GBs, only that he is planning on having more. I've decided that since I did the GB I originally agreed on, that we need to talk before planning any more. Not that I'm opposed to more, but I want to be "in the loop" as they say. As far as whether I think I could handle 9 at once, I'm pretty sure that I could. I just didn't want him to get too carried away, so I sort of drew a line there. I'm not sure how much higher I could go. Ask me after I've done 9!

Anyway, I had the day off today so I went for a walk in the morning and then made a stop at the library. It was nice to do some normal things with my spare time. After lunch I got a call from Tommy. He wanted to come over, but he didn't want to dominate me. He asked if I could teach him how to be a great lover. I didn't ask, but I got the impression that he was pursuing a girl. I took this as a sign that his crush on me was either over or waning so I agreed to help him.

When he got here we both knew that this visit was different than usual. It was a little awkward at first because we had both become used to me being submissive and him being dominant. So we talked for a little bit. I told him that his kissing was already very good and that he didn't need any more instruction in that area. He seemed pleased with my assessment and admitted that he had quite a bit of experience kissing. He didn't elaborate and I didn't ask.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 26

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds