• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 28

My Own Heaven Ch. 28

12

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I think I felt the lips on my shoulder working slowly toward my neck even before I was fully awake. I wiggled my ass back, trying to find Keith's warm hard body, but it wasn't there. I slowly rolled over onto my back and was greeted with his grey eyes and little smile on his face looking down at me.

"Good morning." I mumbled, still not quite awake. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, one hand on each side of me, holding his upper body over me. Almost the same position as when I fell asleep last night.

I could move my toes, so I know he took off those six inch high heels he made me wear last night. I smiled to myself wondering how long he spent looking at my naked body before he climbed into bed and pulled the covers over us.

He kissed my cheek and whispered, "Good morning, Kitten. I hate to wake you up, but we have a long drive ahead us." He sat up a little as I stretched. I know he loves to watch as I arch my back, push my arms up over my head, and stretch my legs, pointing my toes and pushing my breasts out. Unfortunately, I was still under the covers. I bet he wished he pulled them down before he woke me.

"I'd like to get an early start, so, when your ready, get up and shower and stuff and come on down for breakfast. After breakfast we'll pack, load the car, and get on the road." He took a mug of coffee from the night table and offered it to me. I sat up, being careful to keep my naked body covered, pulling the covers up to my neck. I took the offered mug and thanked him.

"We sure are being modest this morning." he chuckled with a teasing smile.

"You mean after this weekend, and yesterday, and last night?" I said with a sigh and a little giggle. "My god, you didn't leave any little part of me... unexplored. And you took terrible advantage of me last night and did terrible things to me." I said with my little girl pout.

"Funny," he said, finger to his lips like he was trying to think back, "I remember you moaning... and crying out a lot. And begging for mercy, and promising to do some shocking things with your body for me if I would show you some mercy. And... oh yeah, begging me to please fuck you, but I don't remember you ever telling me you were insulted or offended. In fact..."

"That's quite enough, Mr. Monroe." I said putting my finger to his lips and blushing. "Okay," I continued, using my little girl voice, "so you conquered me. You took control of my naked, defenseless body and teased and tormented and humiliated me. You fucked my brains out and I loved every second of it. I belong to you completely, to do with as you will; now what?"

"Now I want to get inside your head." he said softly after a slight pause. "I want to make you do things you never thought you would do. I want to learn what makes you crazy; push you to your limits."

"Oh my goodness, daddy, you really do want to fuck me to death, don't you?" I took a sip from my mug of coffee; I looked at my Keith over the rim of the mug and giggled, "When do we start?"

We both laughed, looking into each other's eyes. He loved teasing me and torturing me and making me cum; and I loved teasing him about the 'terrible' things he does to me. I could see the wheels turning behind his soft grey eyes. He was already thinking of new things to do to my poor little body - and my mind.

He stood up and kissed me on my forehead and I noticed a little bulge in the front of his pants. I felt a little tingle between my legs knowing that, even after all we did yesterday; he wants me again this morning.

Never missing the chance to tease him -- and get myself in trouble -- I handed him my coffee mug and jumped out from under the covers. I stood close to him, clasping my hands behind my back, so he got a good look at my naked breasts, shaved pussy, and long legs. "Does daddy want me naked while I pack our bags?" I asked slowly twisting my body from side to side, emphasizing my nakedness.

He paused for a few seconds, his soft grey eyes filling with lust as they devoured my soft, pink body. Exercising super-human self control, but with his eyes still moving up and down my naked body, he said, "No, you can get dressed for the ride home before you come down for breakfast, but I'll be sure you're naked when you unpack the bags, and maybe I'll find something to make unpacking very 'interesting' for you."

I gasped as my pussy and my puckered little asshole tightened and my nipples got stiff and hard, at the thought of Keith having the whole day to think of ways to torture and humiliate me as I unpacked our bags. I managed to say, "Thank you, sir." and scampered off to the bathroom before he noticed that the lips of my tingling pussy were suddenly wet.

I showered, washed my hair, and did my regular morning routine trying to imagine what Keith would do to me tonight. I dried off with one of the big fluffy towels and put on a very skimpy, lacey pink bra and panty set. I put on jeans and a sweatshirt, since it was still cold up here at the cabin, and sweat socks and sneakers so I'd be comfortable during the trip home. He would never guess what delights were under the baggy sweatshirt and jeans and, at the very least, I would be able to give him peaks at my skimpy undies and tease him on the ride home.

I went down to breakfast and Tina was sitting at the table with a mug of coffee. The guys were in the kitchen getting breakfast together. I poured myself a fresh mug of coffee and sat down at the table. Tina smiled at me and said, "Somebody had an exciting night last night."

I looked at her, then toward the kitchen. "Keith didn't say anything." she said laughing. "He would never talk about anything you two did in private. Phil and I heard you screaming and begging clear across the cabin. My god, girl, I think you scared away every wild animal within two miles."

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I blushed and looked down into my coffee mug.

"Don't be embarrassed, Heather." she said moving her chair closer to mine, "Tell me all the details. It sounded like you were really, really having a good time. I love it when Phil gets me going and just does things to me until I think I'm going to lose my mind."

We were both giggling now, like school girls. I looked over at her and whispered just loud enough for her to hear, but not the guys in the next room, "God, Tina, he was all over me. He stripped me down to those six inch heels he made me wear and he wouldn't let me take them off, even when put me on his bed and held me down. He teased me while he held me down and then he used his mouth and his tongue and his teeth all over me, driving me crazy.

"He ate my pussy until I thought I couldn't cum anymore and then he fucked me using his weight to hold me down on his bed. He wouldn't let me take the shoes off; I couldn't even curl my toes like they do when I cum and it felt like my feet were tied or something. He told me that I was his slut and that's the way he wanted me, and that made me cum even harder."

"Wow," Tina whispered, like we were telling deep dark secrets, "You sure had quite a night, especially considering the day you had. How are you feeling this morning; anything sore, do you hurt anywhere?"

"Believe it or not," I giggled, "my stomach muscles are a little sore. Keith made me cum so many times and so hard; I think I strained my stomach from cumming over and over again."

Tina's eyes widened a bit; I think she may have been a little jealous, "A small price to pay for the fun you had if the noise you made was any indication."

I started to tell her it was definitely worth it when the guys came in with fresh biscuits, juice and cut up fruit. "We'd like to stop at Frank's on the way out and there's a diner on the way home that we always stop at for lunch if that's okay with you girls." Keith said.

Tina said, "That sounds great." and I nodded my head in agreement already eating one of the warm biscuits.

I am always fascinated at the way the guys treat Tina and me. Keith, for example, brings me coffee every morning, always opens doors for me, asks for and respects my opinion, and does all kinds of little things to let me know how much he loves me. Like just now, they wanted to make a couple of stops on the way home, but they didn't tells us they were going to do it, they told us what they'd like to do and asked if we were okay with it.

On the other hand, just during this weekend, I was tied up, stripped naked out in the cold - more than once, forced to undress in front of six strangers and made to let them feel me up. I got teased, tortured, humiliated, and fucked up the ass for the first time and that's just the highlights; all by the man who brings me coffee in bed every morning. Talk about extremes...

We talked about how much we liked the cabin. The guys, again, asked if we'd like to come back up to the cabin and we both gave them an enthusiastic, "Yes." Phil mentioned he might bring Tina up during the hunting season since Phil, Keith and their friends never really hunt anyway; it would give them something to do.

Tina got quiet, and a little pale, when Phil said that. I guess the thought of spending a few days to a week at the cabin with six -- or more -- guys may be a little more than even she was ready for. Suddenly her eyes lit up and she said, "That would be great if Heather comes along, too."

Boy, leave it to Tina to include me in her "adventure". I looked at Keith; he smiled but didn't say anything. I wondered if he would really make me come up here with a bunch of his friends and what he would make me do with Tina and all of those guys for a week. I could feel my cheeks get red so I took a mouthful of coffee and grabbed another biscuit without saying anything.

When we finished eating, the guys said they would clean up since they wanted to make sure everything was shut down since no one would be using the cabin until hunting season started. Tina and I went to our rooms to start packing for the trip home.

I put our suitcases on the bed and started emptying the drawers into the suitcases. In spite of, or maybe because of, all the things that I had done to me, and been made to do, I really felt bad about leaving. I wasn't so sure about coming up here during the hunting season. I was curious about what it would be like to be with a group of men, to be made to let them use me for their pleasure, but, at the same time, the thought of being made to do that worried me.

I had almost finished packing when Keith came up to our bedroom. He helped me finish and took his leather case out of the closet and put it on the bed. I knew it contained the "toys" that Keith had used on me, but I wondered if he had used all of the "toys" he packed. Was there something he brought that he didn't have time to get to, or felt was too extreme for this trip?

My curiosity got the best of me. "I was wondering," I asked standing next to him facing the case on the bed, "is there anything in that case that you didn't use? Maybe something you had second thoughts about using on me."

He smiled, "As a matter of fact, there is, but it's to be used for punishment, and you didn't do anything that deserved that kind of punishment."

It took a few seconds for his words to register in my head and I gasped when I realized what he was saying. He chuckled and put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "I thought you said that when you knew in advance what was going to happen to you, the waiting was as bad as when it actually happened."

"Well, it is," I said, "But I'm curious, too. Is there something in there that you were going to use to punish me?"

Keith didn't answer me. He just looked at me like a daddy who wasn't sure what to do with his little girl.

"Maybe I should have packed my "Bad Girl" panties," I smiled, being his little girl, "You said I would be punished every time I wore them."

"And every time I see them on your cute little ass, you'll be punished." he said with a light slap to my denim covered butt.

I yelped, even though it didn't hurt, and blushed as I went up on my toes to kiss his cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me close to him for few seconds. That little hug said so much. I felt so close to him, so loved, like I was the most important thing in his life; and he made me feel that way without saying a word.

Keith picked up the suitcases and the leather case and started carrying everything downstairs. He wouldn't let me carry anything, so I opened the bedroom door and followed him downstairs. He stopped at the front door while I opened it for him and carried the bags out to the car. Phil was already loading the car, and I closed the door to keep the cold out.

Tina came slowly down the stairs and stared at me like she was examining what I was wearing. When she got the bottom of the stairs, I asked her what was wrong.

"What did Keith do to you?" she asked almost in a whisper.

"Nothing... well nothing lately." I giggled. "What's the matter with you?"

"Phil put those Ben-Wah balls inside me. You know; the ones that he has the remote for so he can make them vibrate or shock me. And, he put these little pads on both sides of each nipple." She opened the top of her blouse to show me a little black square pad stuck to her breasts, one pad on each side of both of her nipples. There was a wire connected to each pad that ran down under her blouse and bra.

"The wires go to this little box." She raised her blouse to show the waistband of her jeans riding low on her hips. There was a little dull silver box, a little bigger, but thinner than a pack of cigarettes, attached to the waist of her jeans with four wires attached to it. "He wouldn't tell me what it does but I know it's not going to be good. I bet it's one of Keith's new little toys." she said with a worried smile.

I had a good idea what the little pads were for. I had seen the drawings and saw the description of the 'new little toy', but I didn't even know they had actually made one already. It's designed to send electric shocks to very specific parts of the body; the pads can only be placed an inch or two apart. The little box contains the power unit and a receiver for a remote control that is used to determine what gets shocked and how intense the shock is. The electricity travels from one pad to the other pad shocking whatever is between the pads, in this case, Tina's poor nipples.

I don't understand all the technical terms, but there's something about voltage and amperage. You increase one and the shock becomes more intense and painful without becoming dangerous, but if you increase the other it gets dangerous fast. I'm not sure which is which, so don't use this as a guide for using electricity on your own.

I do know that the thing that makes Keith's device special is the power supply. They found a way for a small, special type of battery to last a really long time. Something I think Phil will have poor Tina testing on the way home, and I guess I'll know what it's like soon enough, too.

I didn't have the heart to tell her what she was in for, so I didn't say anything as she straightened her blouse and covered herself up. She looked around the cabin like she was trying to commit the place to memory. "I really like it here;" she said finally, "I hope we get to come back."

"I'm sure we'll be back. I'm just not sure if we'll come back together -- or if there will be other guys here, thanks to you." I said with a smile.

As the possibilities swam through our heads we walked out. We took our jackets from the hooks by the door, put them on and went out to the car. Keith and Phil had just closed the back of the car. Phil got in behind the wheel and Keith went back inside the cabin to make sure everything was off and secure.

Tina got in the front next to Phil and I got in the back to wait for Keith. Keith came out a minute or so later, locked the cabin door, and climbed into the back seat next to me. "Did you have a good time, Kitten?" he asked putting his arm around me and pulling me close to him.

"Oh, yes," I said, cuddling against him as Phil moved the car down the dirt road toward the highway, "I really like it up here. Is it this nice when the weather is warmer?"

"It's beautiful." Keith said, "There are so many colors. Trees, flowers, grass, and everything smells so clean. The water in the lake is warm and deep blue, and the sky is so clear; not like in the city."

"And in the dead of winter, when it gets really cold," Phil chimed in, "Everything is crisp and clear, and so quiet for some reason."

Almost at the same time, Tina and I said that we'd love to come back and see the place in the different seasons.

Phil drove out onto the paved road and started towards Frank's General Store; our first stop. Just before we got there, Phil said to Tina, "I want to thank Frank for the way; he takes care of the cabin for us when we're not here, and makes sure it's stocked up when we tell him were coming up."

Phil pulled up to the gas pumps outside Frank's store, and we all got out of the car. Phil was going to fill the gas tank, so Tina and I headed toward the store.

Suddenly, Tina stopped. She grabbed my arm and yelped, "Oh, my god!"

I turned to look at her. She was biting her lower lip and I knew Phil had turned on the pads on her breasts. "Tina, are you Okay?" I asked trying to keep my voice down. "Did Phil turn the pads on?"

She got herself under control, "Oh, yeah, and it's like my nipples are being poked with a hundred little needles. He's shocking my nipples out here in public and there's nothing I can do about it."

We started walking again toward the store and I looked at Tina again and I realized she liked being tortured in public. She liked having only three choices; endure the torture, beg Phil to please stop, or remove whatever was torturing her and let everyone see what was being done to her. Seeing the look on Tina's face told me that she liked being tortured too much to ever remove whatever device was being used on her.

We looked inside the store and we could see there were two men inside with Frank. "I think 'we' should thank Frank for a wonderful weekend." Tina said with a devilish glint in her eye.

Sometimes it's scary how Tina and I think alike. We both ran into the store and up to Frank. We hugged him, kissed his cheeks and thanked him over and over for taking such good care of us and the cabin; much to the delight of the two men who were talking with him. Frank was so cute, he actually blushed.

With two men staring, eyes wide and mouths open, the exhibitionist in me made me rub my body against him while I told him that I can't wait to come and see him again. Tina did the same and I wasn't sure if the two men watching our little exhibition at Frank's expense would ever be able to close their mouths again.

Tina and I went over to the coffee counter and started making coffee for ourselves and our guys for the ride down the mountain. Tina giggled, "Was that a bulge in Frank's pants or was he just really glad to see us."

"I thought I felt something when I rubbed myself against him the second time," I said with a giggle, "But I thought that it couldn't be, he's an old man."

Tina put lids on all of the coffee cups and chuckled, "I think that 'old man' would have liked to take a ride on either, or maybe even both of us."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 28

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds