• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Doris' Private Secretary Ch. 03

Doris' Private Secretary Ch. 03

Chapter 3

THE FIRST DAY AT WORK

(8:AM)

All weekend Tom was both excited and apprehensive at the same time. He passed all the tests to get this new position as secretary, which he knew in reality was a position of oral slave, but he was afraid he would not be able to endure his boss Doris's relentless lusty passion. He was determined to do the best job possible because the pay was great and he really needed this job.

Doris also looked forward to Tom beginning Monday morning to work for her. Doris really got off on exerting her female power over an oral slave and she made sure all the women who worked for her were also dominant. In fact, Doris had a meeting with her staff before she even put out the ad. for a personal secretary. When she told her staff what she had planned to boost moral in the office, all the ladies clapped in glee. Each of the ladies had their own special kink and Doris wanted to make sure the person she hired would fill every single one of the women's sexual demands. She wondered whether Tom would last a month once he realized how much he would be used for not only her pleasure and personal needs, but all the ladies in the office as well. Tom would really earn his pay. Little did Tom know that every day, once she was through using him, she was going to make him orally service all the women in her office.

Tom arrived early and set up his desk, which was just outside of Doris's office. He made a large coffee pot, which was in the middle of the office so the entire staff could use it. He also sorted through the mail as the women began coming in the office. Everyone seemed friendly saying good morning, but he also felt some fear as all the large women looked at him with obvious amusement.

Doris walked past Tom and ordered him to get her a coffee black. Everyone had their own cup with their names on it. Tom filled Doris's extra large cup and brought it to her with the morning mail.

"I will need you to take a memo in a short while. In the mean time, I will introduce you to all my staff. "

She led the way to the middle of the office with Tom following behind her. Her big jutting ass in the red summer dress was almost hypnotic to Tom.

"Ladies come and meet our new employee."

Tom could not help but feel intimidated, as he was so small compared to these Amazon size ladies.

"You already met Karen our receptionist; the other ladies are Tina, Dawn, Susan, Janet and Helen.'

They all shook his hands saying they were glad to meet him.

Doris advised Tom that whenever she did not need him, he would be required to provide any service they might need of him during work hours. Tom was immediately stunned and must have shown it in his face. The women all laughed, but Doris was serious as she put her face close to Tom's and said,

"Yes, I do mean you are to do ANYTHING THESE LADIES DEMAND OF YOU. Your mouth, tongue, lips and face will be kept busy all day long. I am your boss but all the women in the office are also your boss. You will find each of these ladies has her own special erotic needs and interests, and as far as you are concerned, they are ALL YOUR QUEENS. Do you understand SLAVE?"

"Yes, Doris I understand and will do my best ladies to be of service to you."

"Karen will give you six envelopes, one for each of the women. It will detail what each wants from you. While you are servicing them, you will call them your Queen and they will refer to you as slave. I am sure you will do all that is required to earn your pay Tom."

"Yes, I will do my best to satisfy all your needs."

All the ladies smiled as Doris said, "Okay ladies back to work."

Karen handed six large envelopes to Tom, telling him to keep them in the order given him. Each had a woman's name and the time he was scheduled serve her. Doris, his boss would be using him from 8: AM to 11:30AM. The rest of the day belonged to all the other women in the office.

Tom now knew that he was in big trouble and had no idea how he would be able to endure being an oral sex slave to all these women everyday. He had thought he would only be serving one dominant woman's sexual needs with his mouth, tongue, lips and face. Nevertheless, he knew he had no choice because he was broke, he needed this job, but more important he recalled signing a binding contract that said he would have to stay during his one-month probationary period or he would be sued.

Tom went back to his desk with the envelopes. He noticed several of the women looking and smiling lustfully at him. The voice on the intercom blurted out.

"Tom come to my office with a pad."

Doris dictated a memo to another company explaining the services her company will provide in the contract. When she was finished, she told to Tom to send the letter out today.

"Is that all my Queen."

"No Slave it is not. That coffee has just gone through me and you know what that means slave? "

"Yes, my Queen."

"Come with me." Doris had her own private bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower. The main office had the same kind of set up in the bathroom for the staff.

The first thing Tom noticed was special bench with shackles on the side and leg area. It also had a high padded area on one end for his head, which also had a strap to secure the head in place. Doris ordered Tom to sit down and lay back on the bench. Doris immediately locked Tom's wrists to the side and locked his legs in place. She locked his head in place so that Tom could not move it in anyway. He was totally helpless, which both excited and frightened him. Doris looked down at his face as she spoke

. "Remember what I clearly told you Tom about what you would be required to do as my oral slave."

"Yes, my Queen I know what is required of me."

"I am now going to sit on your face and you are to open your mouth. I had this bench and the one in the staff bathroom specially made so that when a slave is secured he cannot move his body in anyway. This insures the ladies can exert their full feminine power on your face. The strap on your head is to make sure that you cannot move your head so when a woman sits down her pussy is sealed tight on a slave's open mouth. The bench was designed so that the woman had a padded thick bar to lean on so she would be more comfortable using a slave's face for long periods of time. She could also sit on his face either forward or reverse and be serviced."

Doris decided to sit on Tom's face reverse so that his nose would be buried in her ass as she peed into his mouth. "You will have to swallow as fast as you can because I demand full consumption of all my pee without having to stop the flow."

Doris than lifted her red dress up and pulled down her panty hose. Doris looked down at Tom and saw the fear in his eyes. This excited her and gave her the thrill of power. Tom opened his mouth as Doris's full weight came down on his face. She placed her pussy over his mouth and his nose was buried in her asshole. Once a tight seal was made Doris let loose.

"SWALLOW EVERY DROP SLAVE." Doris ordered loudly.

The pee gushed out with such force it startled Tom, but being a good slave, he began to swallow as fast as he could. He also knew that he had no choice in the matter. It was either swallow or drown. Tom was gulping loudly as Doris smiled to herself and peed with lusty joy. Tom had never swallowed a woman's full pee load, but he was doing it now. He never realized a woman could pee so much as the flow kept pouring into his mouth as he kept swallowing as fast as he could and hoped he did not begin to gag on the amount being forced into his mouth and down his throat.

Just as the flow was beginning to slow down, Doris was also beginning to climax at the same time. She began to brutally fuck Tom's face as she kept peeing, soaking his face and hair. Tom choked, swallowed, and began to lick his Queen's pussy and ass as it slide forward and back and up and down on his helpless face. Doris's wet pussy and ass were smothering him, as he gasped for air. The feeling of her female power, having a slave under her pussy and ass was the ultimate thrill for Doris, as she ruthlessly bounced her ass up and down brutally on Tom's secured face. She was using Tom's nose like a small dick up her asshole, as she sat with all her weight to make sure his entire nose was driving as deep as possible up her asshole.

Tom felt he was going to be knocked out by the force of her thrusts down on his secured face. Doris lost track of how many times she climaxed as she finally moved forward Tom's chest. He was gasping for air happy to be able to breathe some air after the intense face fucking he received from Doris. She wanted to fuck his face facing forward, and she would have continued riding Tom's face but she had an important meeting with a new client and had to leave the office for the day.

This was just a sample of how she intended to use Tom's mouth, tongue, lips and face. Doris released Tom and told him to wash his face and hair. She advised Tom that she would be gone the rest of the day but that he must finish and send the letter she dictated to him. He was further told that his lunchtime would be from 11:30 to 12: noon and that He must than report to Karen for further duties as she was in charge when Doris was out of the office.

Tom wrote up the letter and envelope. He put it in the mail slot and went back to his disk to eat the sandwich he brought with him. Tom wondered how each of the women in office would be using him for their own pleasure and satisfaction.

He was both scared and excited at the same time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Doris' Private Secretary Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds