• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 24

A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 24

12

Part 24: Sharon takes the next submissive step.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I take great delight in knowing I've made you disgusted. Please leave me an anonymous note and let me know how well I've done.

*

Apr 04/25/09 4:55PM

Sharon,

I'm glad that my idea (challenge #2) worked out for you. I thought that Tommy would like it. I also noticed that not only is Tommy getting better at being degrading, but your slutty-talk is improving as well; you are becoming a little more vocal. I think you will find that Joe and the boys all like it better when you do. I also don't think you need to worry about over doing it since your natural passivity should keep it damped down.

I figured once you OK'ed the picture taking that it wouldn't take long before they were all taking advantage, and so far it looks like I'm right. I think they will all go a little overboard at first, but it will settle down after a couple of weeks.

Your friend,

Paul

Apr 04/26/09 3:15AM

Paul,

I don't know how he's doing it, but Joe continues to surprise me. Yesterday after my nap I was working on some lesson plans and I got a call from Joe. He told me that he was bringing a surprise home for me. I asked him who it was, but he said it was a what, not a who. It has been a long time since Joe bought me something when it wasn't a holiday or my birthday. But the last time he did we went out to an expensive restaurant for supper.

Anticipating that the same was going to happen again I got dressed and put on some makeup. Nothing fancy, just a nice pair of slacks, a bra, and a nice silk blouse. So when he got home and Tommy was with him I was confused. I was even more confused when I saw that they both were holding small boxes with bows on them.

"When Tommy saw the gift I bought you he wanted to get you something to complement it," Joe explained.

Joe gave me his box first. Inside was a fine leather dog collar. I looked at Joe and said "You didn't buy me a dog, did you? Because if you did..."

I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence. He says "Look at the tag."

I looked at the small round tag attached to the D-ring. It said "Sharon" on one side and "Slut" on the other. It was for me! I couldn't believe it. "You don't expect me to wear this, do you?!" I asked.

Joe says calmly "Of course. Here let me show you how to put it on."

Then he lifts it out of the box and puts it around my neck. I'm speechless and in too much shock to stop him.

As he buckles it on he says "Good, it fits. I had to guess. I couldn't just ask the people at the pet store for one the right size for my wife."

Paul, I was so shocked that I couldn't speak or move. My mind just locked up. Then Joe took the empty box out of my hand and replaced it with Tommy's gift. I was still in a daze, but I managed to open the little box anyway. I almost didn't want to look inside, but I did. It was a leather leash, neatly coiled up. My mind locked up again.

Joe tells Tommy "Put it on."

So Tommy steps over and snaps the leash onto the collar's D-ring. It sounded like a gunshot to me even though it was just a tiny click. Then Joe tells Tommy to try it out and he leads me around the living room using the leash. Paul, this was the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me, and I was still fully clothed!

Then to make things even worse, Joe took a picture of me and Tommy with his cell phone and told me he was sending it to the all the kids. Then Joe explained why. He said "The collar is a symbol. When you have it on you are a slut, a fuck toy for us, and completely submissive. And when you are not wearing it you are my my wife, respected teacher, and elegant lady."

I think he practiced that little speech all day. But the simplicity of his idea was hard to deny. And as I got over the shock of having a dog collar put around my neck I had to admit that it was making me feel submissive and horny. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea.

Joe and Tommy were admiring the picture on Tommy's cell phone when Joe says "You know what would make a better picture?"

Tommy answers "No, what?"

Joe responds "If she was naked."

Tommy says "Oh yeah. That would be better." Then he turns to me and tells me to "Lose the cloths bitch."

I knew this was inevitable. The nude pictures I mean. So I take off my clothes and fold them up neatly. This annoys the men a little but they are nice clothes after all. Now all I have on is the collar and my heels. Tommy poses with me again and Joe takes another picture. This time he's using his digital camera instead of the cell phone. I'm more embarrassed than I've ever been, but also more turned on.

Then Tommy pulls down using the leash and tells me to suck his cock. I comply and while I'm doing that Joe takes a couple more pictures. I think he's making up for lost time. All of a sudden the doorbell rings and Joe says "Don't stop, I'll get it."

As far as I know we weren't expecting anybody, so I'm feeling some anxiety about who it might be. I hear the back door open and Joe talking to someone, but I can't tell who it is. Then I hear footsteps and Joe announces, "Look who dropped by."

My god, he brought someone into the room while I'm on my knees naked and giving Tommy a blowjob. I glance up and see that it's Kyle. Thank goodness. I thought for a second that maybe he had invited his brother over or something. I wasn't ready for that. Kyle says "That looks like fun."

To which Joe replies "Do you want some of that action?"

Kyle tells him yes of course, so Joe tells him to go stand next to me. Then he says "There's another one for you to take care of Sharon."

I pull down Kyle's pants and begin sucking him off too. Joe takes more pictures. Then Tommy gets impatient so I switch back to him for a while. I switch back and forth a couple of times before Tommy tells me that he wants to fuck. Joe suggests the guest bedroom so Tommy leads me there with the leash. It was still very humiliating to be led around like that.

Once we were all in the bedroom Joe says that he wants to get some pictures of me with "both ends filled." So Kyle sits on the bed and I get on my hands and knees facing him. I start sucking his cock again and Tommy, who is standing a the end of the bed, enters me from behind. The angle is a little off, but he gets nice penetration and it feels really good.

Joe snaps some pictures while I quickly build to my first climax. It was a great orgasm and I have to stop giving Kyle his blowjob for a moment. I didn't want to take the chance that I might bite him. After a bit I resume blowing Kyle and Tommy just keeps fucking me. It's not long until Kyle cums in my mouth and I drink it all down.

Tommy's not done yet so I just keep working on Kyle. He gets hard again in no time. Young men are incredible that way. Tommy gives me another powerful orgasm and finally cums too. Now Kyle wants to fuck me, so he has me get on my back and he mounts me. He fucks me hard and fast. Joe takes more pictures and I wonder how many he's taken so far.

When Kyle is finished Joe sends the kids downstairs and tells me "I want to fuck that sloppy cunt too."

He uses me just like Tommy and Kyle did, pounding me hard and fast without any regard for my pleasure. That was just what I wanted right then anyway, so we were both satisfied. When he was done I was really messy down between my legs and Joe took a picture of me that way with my legs spread lewdly. Honestly, I don't understand men and their fascination with pictures like that.

Joe let me clean up enough so that I was at least not dripping cum when I stood up. Then he led me back downstairs using the leash. Tommy and Kyle were waiting for us in the living room. They tell us they have to be going and Joe tells me to thank Tommy for the gift (the leash). I say "Thank you for the gift Tommy."

Then Joe tells me to thank them both for the fucks. So I say "Thank you both for fucking me."

Before they leave Joe informs them that for now on they can only come over in groups of two or three because "Sharon needs to train for the upcoming gang bang." We had not talked about this, but I didn't object. I'm guessing the GB is not far off.

That was yesterday. Any questions?

Your submissive friend,

Sharon

Apr 04/26/09 1:30PM

Sharon,

I didn't anticipate the dog collar and leash. I should have since it's not uncommon in stories about Dom/Sub couples; but I didn't know Joe was that well informed about the lifestyle. I've underestimated him again it seems.

I think your reaction to the collar is pretty normal. From what I've read it really brings out the submissive nature for some women and heightens their sexual arousal. In fact many submissives are only that way when they are wearing their collar.

What do you think about Joe's plan to only have the boys take you in in groups now? Any word on the sixth participant yet? It seems to me that the GB won't happen until the sixth guy is introduced and tried out. Once that happens I think Joe will announce a date for the GB.

I suppose now that you've done both of my challenges, I should come up with more. Maybe something a little erotic.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Apr 04/26/09 9:25PM

Paul

I don't expect you to predict everything Joe is going to do, so don't beat yourself up about it. I don't know where he got the idea for the collar either. You are correct about the effect it has on me. The sex I had last night with Tommy and Kyle was some of the best I've ever had.

What do I think about Joe's plan to have me take on the kids in groups from now on? To tell you the truth I'm looking forward to it. As you know I love sex, but the variety of multiple partners is like an aphrodisiac.

As you know we have already changed some of the original plan for the GB, but Joe still wants to stick to it as much as possible. So he said I won't meet the last guy until that day. Considering how inexperienced the others were I asked Joe if that was a good idea. Joe responded that he was sure this guy would be right at home at the GB and that he wasn't worried. He also told me this new guy was not on the list and that I didn't know him.

Now let me tell you about today. It started normally enough but I have learned not to take anything for granted these days. Sure enough, Joe had something planned. Around lunch time Joe asked me if I wanted to have some fun. I asked him what kind of fun he had in mind. He told me "Go put on your collar if you want to find out."

I was feeling horny (of course) and curious, so I went upstairs to get the collar. It felt strange to be putting it on myself, but by the time I returned to Joe I was feeling submissive and excited. Joe smiled when he saw that I had the collar on. Then he told me that we were going out and I needed to get dressed. That scared me a little. I wasn't sure if I was ready to go out wearing the collar. Then he told me to wear my sundress that buttoned down the front.

This is a typical lightweight knee length sundress that buttons completely down the front. As I turn to go put it on he says "Just the dress. Nothing else."

In other words, no underwear. I also brushed my hair and put on a little makeup before I went back downstairs. I found Joe in the kitchen packing a small cooler with hard lemonades and beers. I asked if we were going on a picnic.

He replies "Something like that."

He puts the cooler into the trunk of his car and then sits down in the living room. I sit down next to him waiting to see what happens next. After a few minutes he tells me that he loves me and that he's so happy that I've allowed him to fulfill his fantasies. He calls me the perfect wife and gives me a very nice kiss.

There's a knock at the back door and Joe says that's our "company". We both go to let them in. It's Bruce and Scott. Joe leads us all into the garage and we pile into his Town Car. I'm sitting in the back between the kids, of course.

Scott has been here before and it took him no time at all to begin kissing me once we get onto the highway. Bruce quickly followed suit and soon they were taking turns kissing me and unbuttoning my dress. Once all the buttons were undone they pulled it completely open. For all practical purposes I was naked in the back of the car in broad daylight.

I didn't really have much time to think about that though. The kids were sucking on my boobs and tonguing my nipples while they fucked me with their fingers. All the time they were saying things like "what a total slut," and "this bitch is hot."

I was about to cum from all the stimulation when Joe announced that we were near our destination and that Bruce and Scott should button me back up. After a moment's thought he added "Except for the top button. Leave that one open."

Joe pulled off the Interstate and into a wayside rest area. Looking around I noticed only a few other cars and a couple of big rigs. We got out of the car and Joe retrieved the cooler from the trunk. Normally at this time of the year I'd be under dressed, but today it was about 80 degrees already and headed for 90 according to the forecasters. There was a stiff breeze blowing which helped keep if from feeling that hot though.

Joe led us around the building where the restrooms were located and into a little picnic area in back. There were four or five picnic tables, a couple of which were shielded from the restroom building and parking lot by some shrubs. That's where Joe headed.

He set the cooler down on the table and told us (me and the kids) to sit down on one side with me in the middle. This left us facing all the other tables in the area. He got out a wine cooler for me and a beer for each of the kids. Then he left us there and sat down at a different picnic table about 20 feet away.

Bruce and Scott each dropped a hand onto my thigh and quickly up under my dress. I took a big swig of my wine cooler as they began taking turns fingering me under the table. They weren't trying to get me off, they were just having fun teasing me. Trying to get me hot. It was working.

I look over at Joe and see him smoking a cigar. He used to smoke cigarettes when we first me, but quit before we got married (not for me). He still smokes cigars once and a while with his friends, though not at home. Today I think the cigar was just a prop. I think he just wanted to look like he wasn't with us and was just enjoying a smoke.

I was on my second wine cooler when a man wandered out into the picnic area. He looked to be about 30 or 35 and slightly overweight, but not fat. Dressed in jeans and a t-shirt I guessed he was a truck driver. He looked around and ignored Joe, but his eyes locked on me. Then he pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

While this stranger is watching Bruce pulls me head to his and give me a deep kiss with full tongue. When he was done Scott copied him. After that I take another big swig of my wine cooler and take a glance at the stranger. He was halfway through his cigarette and still watching us intently.

Behind him I saw Joe make some sort of gesture. I didn't know what it was, but Bruce whispers in my ear to undo the second button on my dress. I didn't even have to ask, I knew this was to get the stranger's attention. As casually as I could I opened up the second button. This allowed the top of my breasts to show when the wind blew the top of my dress around.

The stranger dropped his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. Then he walked over to where I was sitting with Bruce and Scott. He sits down across from us and asks me "Mind if I sit with you?"

I don't say anything. Bruce says "No, go ahead."

He says to me "I couldn't help notice how beautiful you are."

I blush and say "Thank you."

"Nice collar," he says as he reaches across the table and takes the tag between his finger and thumb. "Slut...Sharon."

I look down in embarrassment. He asks "So Sharon, do you belong to these two young men?"

I nod my answer. I'm blushing so hard I can feel my face burning.

He looks at Bruce and asks, "Are you boys having fun today with your toy?"

Bruce just smiles but Scott says "Hell yeah."

Then the stranger asks "Mind if I ask a favor?"

Bruce answers "Name it."

He responds "I'd sure like to see her tits. I'll bet they're great."

Scott says "Oh yeah. She has a hot body."

Bruce tells me to open another button. This one is right between my breasts. The have stopped their attack on my pussy by this time, but I'm still very horny. I didn't want to show this stranger my boobs, but I opened up the third button anyway. Then Bruce pulls one side of my dress away and exposes my right breast.

The stranger gazes appreciatively at it for a moment before he asks to see the other one. Scott pulls on the other side of my dress, but it won't open enough to allow both to be exposed at the same time. So Scott unfastens the fourth button and my left boob pops into view. At this point they could push the dress off my shoulders and I would be topless, but they don't.

The stranger smiles and comments "Nice. Very nice. Can I touch them?"

He's not asking me, he's asking Bruce and Scott.

Bruce says "Sure. Help yourself."

Instead of reaching across the table the way I expected him to do, the stranger stands up and circles around behind me. Then he reaches around me from behind and fondles my breasts. I allow it even though my mind is telling me it's wrong. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he leaned over me. Then as he nibbled on my ear he whispered "Kiss me."

The kids started to play with my pussy again. I was so hot that I would have done anything at that point. I turned my head he kissed me deeply, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. After a few minutes he straighted up and said "Thanks guys. Say, how would you all like to come and party with me in the sleeper cab?"

I turned to look at him. His erection was obvious and at eye level. I licked my lips and wondered what it looked like.

Bruce answered "Maybe next time. We should probably get going."

He sounded disappointed as he said "OK. Well, have fun."

As he walked away Scott says "Oh, we will."

When he was out of sight Joe came over to our table. Joe asks "So did that make you hot Sharon?"

"Oh yes" I answer.

Bruce says "Your cunt is so wet. I'll be you really need to be fucked."

I am as horny as I've ever been before. I gasp, "Please."

Bruce asks, "Please what, bitch?"

I tell him, "Please fuck me."

Joe asks me, "What? Right here?"

My answer is, "Anywhere."

Joe responds, "We had better get her home and give her what she craves."

Scott comments, "Hard cock."

As we stand up to leave I try to button up my dress, but Joe tells me to leave it after I refasten only one button. That still leaves three open. If the wind blows just the wrong (right?) way, then anyone I the parking lot was going to see one of my boobs. But there's nobody out there that I could see. Maybe someone was watching from one of the cars and maybe they saw a glimpse of my breasts. The thought scares and excites me.

On the way back I sucked the kids off. They were so excited they didn't last long. Then Bruce pushed me back onto Scott's lap and licked me until I came, which didn't take long either. I was a long shuddering orgasm that was very satisfying, but I really wanted to fuck now.

When we got back home the kids stripped me, which was easy since they had completely unbuttoned my dress again. Then we all stumbled into the guest room where Bruce and Scott each fucked me twice while Joe took more pictures. I had several more powerful orgasms before they were done.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 24

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 359 milliseconds