• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hard Times with Mom Ch. 01

Hard Times with Mom Ch. 01

I stared at my mom's bare nipple. She was asleep next to me in the only bed in our fleabag motel room. She had kicked the sheets off in the stifling heat and was lying there in just a thin tank-top and a pair of pajama shorts that had cute little cartoon penguins on them. One of her large, full breasts had worked its way free of her flimsy top while she slept and was halfway exposed. I had caught glimpses down her blouse from time to time, and sometimes could just make out the dark circles of her nipples when she wore a light t-shirt and no bra, but this was a first. Her naked breast, lit by the shifting glow of the muted TV, was on display just for me. No quick peek, or fleeting glance this time. I stared, realizing that I need only lean forward a few inches and I could take her big, soft nipple between my lips.

Even as these thoughts entered my mind I knew how sick they were. How could I even think about doing that to my own mother, especially at a time like this? I was only two weeks into my second year in college up north when she called in tears. The house was being foreclosed on, and, as if that wasn't enough, Dad cleaned out what was left in the checking account and took off. She wanted me to stay at school, but I bailed and caught the first bus back home to Florida. We ended up squeezed together in the cheapest room we could find in the shadiest part of town.

I tried to close my eyes and get to sleep, but I couldn't stop staring at Mom's tempting breast. My cock, I suddenly realized, was straining against my boxers. How could I be such a twisted fuck? I got a hard-on looking at my own mother's boob. What kind of son thinks about rubbing the head of his hard cock against his mom's nipple while she sleeps? I wanted so badly to stroke myself off, but I didn't want to risk waking her up.

Outside, tires squealed as a car peeled off up the street, followed by a some crack whore screaming obscenities after it. Mom shifted and I jammed my eyes shut. She rolled over, turning her back to me. I waited for several minutes, but she stayed that way. The show was over and I was left with a raging hard-on. I crept out of bed as quietly as I could and slipped into the cramped, mildew-ridden bathroom.

I dropped my boxers to my ankles, grabbed my cock, and started stroking. I closed my eyes and recreated the image of Mom's naked tit in my mind. I perched my sagging, sweat-slicked balls on the cool edge of the sink. Oh, yeah, so good. It took less than half a minute to get off imagining that I was coming right onto Mom's nipple. I squirted a huge wad of cum into the sink as drops of fresh sweat trickled down my back. I shuddered and let the last of the jizz ooze out, then quickly cleaned up.

I snuck back into bed and tried to get to sleep, but Mom became restless next to me. She shifted and fussed, seemingly unable to get comfortable. I stayed quiet, pretending to be asleep. Could she have heard me jerking off in the bathroom? After a few minutes, she sighed, got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I didn't hear anything for several minutes, then I thought I there was something. I strained to listen and I swear I could hear heavy breathing. It might have been my imagination, but I thought I caught an occasional moist sound. Was she in there masturbating? When I finally heard a muffled groan I was sure that she had just come.

My mom was right on the other side of that door fingering her pussy. I couldn't believe it! I heard the water running in the sink, then she came back to bed. There was no flush--so I was sure that she wasn't in there to pee! My cock was hard again, but I didn't dare do anything about it.

At least not that night.

------------------------------------

The next evening, Mom was stressed after a long day of looking for work with no luck. She came out of the bathroom after changing into her usual tank-top and PJ shorts. I couldn't stop sneaking peeks at her as she paced around the tiny room pulling clothes out of her suitcase for tomorrow, folding other things and putting them away, and just generally puttering around. I marveled at how her large breasts swayed beneath the thin fabric of her little shirt as she moved. Each time she would squat down to do something in her suitcase her shorts would pull tight across her ass, giving me an excellent view of her round cheeks.

"I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't find something soon." Mom sorted through her collection of panties and selected a pair for tomorrow. "I'm so sorry I let you get dragged into my problems like this."

"C'mon, what kind of son would I be if I wasn't here for my mom when she needs me most?"

She came over to where I was sitting and gave me a big hug and I tried not to think about her braless boobs pressing against my shoulder.

"No matter how bad things get, as long as I have you I know it'll all be okay." She gave me a kiss atop my head and another tight squeeze. "I can't believe this big boy used to be my little baby!" She suddenly plopped right into my lap.

"Mom!" I squirmed in a desperate effort to make sure she didn't sit on my currently hard cock.

"I used to hold you just like this when you were little, and now look!" She kicked her feet like a little kid. "Remember the giggle game?" And with that she started tickling me.

"Ma! Cut it out!" I couldn't help laughing as she tickled and I fought to grab her wrists and make her stop. With all the fooling around my hardness pressed against her leg more than a few times, but she just kept wiggling around in my lap as we played. Then suddenly she froze. Did she just realize that her pervert of a son is poking her with his cock?

"Shhh! Hear that?" she whispered. We sat still, holding our breath. From the next room there came a rhythmic thumping. The sound of a moaning woman soon became obvious. Mom's eyes went wide in surprise.

"Yes, yes, yes," the woman cried out. "Fuck me you big stud. Fuck my pussy!"

Mom looked at me and burst out laughing. She clapped a hand over her mouth and struggled to contain herself.

"Mom, maybe we should--"

"Shush!" She put her hand over my mouth and listened.

"Fuck me! Harder!" the cries continued. "Come inside me! Come in my pussy. Fuck, yes, yes..." A series of male grunts could be heard, then all was quiet.

"Well," Mom giggled, "it sure sounds like someone got their money's worth."

"I, ah...yeah, I guess so." I was so turned on and embarrassed at the same time I didn't know what to do. Mom hopped off my lap and went over to the cracked full-length mirror. She checked herself out; first from the side, then around behind.

"What do you think, honey?" she asked. "Think your old mom could make some money working the streets?"

"Mom! Don't say that."

"Oh, I'd never do it," she teased as she piled her long, black hair up on top of her head striking a sexy pose in the mirror. "But how much do you think I could get?"

"I don't know. I don't even want to think about it."

"Come on. How much would you pay for this?" she asked, sticking out her butt and giving it a little slap.

"I'd give anything!" I blurted it out before I could stop myself. "I mean, ah..."

"Aww, that's so sweet, honey! Thanks." She looked at herself again in the mirror and pouted. "Who'm I fooling? With this old body, I'd be lucky to make enough to pay for a decent pair of hooker shoes."

"Are you kidding? You're in better shape than half the girls back at college. And a hell of a lot prettier than any of the working girls around here. You'd make a fortune, um... if you ever, you know..."

"Well, if we get that desperate just promise that you'll be my pimp."

"Mom!"

"Oh, lighten up. I'm only joking." She ruffled my hair as she headed for the bathroom. "I'm going to take a quick shower, then get to sleep."

I climbed in bed and flipped on the TV. After a while I noticed that Mom's shower was taking a lot longer than usual. I carefully snuck over to the bathroom door and listened. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I heard her whispering something, though I couldn't tell what she might be saying over the sound of the water. After a few more minutes the shower stopped and I quietly snuck back into bed. Mom came out of the bathroom; her damp skin glistened in the pale light.

"Mmm, that felt good," she said. "Nothing like a nice cool shower at the end of a hot day."

I had to force myself not to stare at her chest as she came and got into bed. Her nipples were hard from the cold water and poked up under her shirt. She had no idea what she was doing to me. We watched TV together for a while. My cock was hard the whole time and it was all I could do to keep it hidden it from Mom.

Once she fell asleep I tip-toed to the bathroom and jerked off like the depraved pervert I was, thinking about my Mom's big tits jiggling naked in front of me the whole time. I came so hard that I squirted over the sink and onto the toilet seat. As I cleaned up I promised myself that I would stop thinking about Mom when I jerked off.

---------------------------------

Two nights later, I was in the bathroom, jerking off and thinking about Mom's ass. When she took her shower earlier that night she left the door open just a crack. I was able to get a quick peek at her bare butt as she dried off, but I didn't want her to catch me, so I didn't risk trying to see more. I blew my load in the sink and rinsed it down the drain. I climbed back into bed next to Mom and settled in.

"G'night, honey," she said and reached over, running her fingers through my hair. The sensation sent tingles down my spine, just like when I was little and she did that. After a few minutes she patted me on the shoulder and rolled over. Between the heat and my renewed excitement I couldn't fall asleep. After about twenty minutes I heard my mom sit up. My heart began beating faster as I anticipated her going to the other room to play with herself. This time I was definitely going to jerk off while I listened.

"Sweetie," she whispered. "You awake?"

I stayed perfectly still and didn't answer. After a few moments, she slowly settled back into bed, pulling the sheet over herself. I was severely disappointed until a minute later when I detected a slight movement as she eased her legs apart just a tiny bit. I sensed her arm move, then nothing. After a minute I began to feel something else. A subtle pulse at first, then a definite measured motion coming from her side of the bed. My mom was touching herself right next to me! I ached to roll over and see what she was doing, but I knew that would ruin it.

Her pace quickened, her movements remained restrained, and I sensed her body tightening as she silently orgasmed. It all happened too fast. She relaxed and lay motionless for several minutes before she drifted off to sleep.

I didn't know how much longer I could take this.

---------------------------------

Mom was dejected after another fruitless day of job hunting and complained about the pain in her back from walking around in heels all day. I offered to give her a neck rub, and she quickly took me up on the offer. She moaned with pleasure as my fingers worked on her tight muscles. She melted under my touch. I massaged her shoulders and then worked down to her back. I would only have to slide my hands a few inches around her sides and I'd be touching Mom's tits. I wondered if she'd stop me, or let me caress those beautiful big breasts.

"That was great, honey. Thanks," she said long before I was ready to stop touching her.

Later, I waited until I thought Mom was asleep and tried to sneak out of bed, but stopped when I heard her voice.

"You don't have to, sweetie," she said.

"What?"

"You can just stay here in bed if you want."

"I, ah, I need to go to the bathroom."

Mom sat up and looked at me with a sigh. She took my hand, holding it with both of hers. I waited as she composed her thoughts, obviously struggling to figure out how to approach an embarrassing subject.

"Don't you think this is getting kind of silly?"

"What do you mean?" I felt like I was about to die of shame.

"Look. We're both grown-ups, and we're stuck together in this filthy little room, sharing this one lumpy bed. You're a big boy now and I understand that you have certain...urges that you need to satisfy."

"Um, okay," I mumbled not knowing exactly where she was going with this.

"Okay, so, it just seems silly that you have to slink off to the bathroom every time you need some, you know, relief."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"That's not what I'm saying. What I mean is that if you want to relieve yourself--if you want to masturbate--you can stay here in bed and do it."

"I don't think I..."

"You might not want to hear this, but the truth is that your mother has a few urges of her own. And, frankly, I don't have the energy to haul my butt out of bed and lock myself in that stinky little bathroom every time I need a release. I just want to relax here in bed and take care of myself."

"Won't that be kind of weird?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I didn't want to seem too eager.

"Not if we don't let it," Mom said, making it sound like the most practical thing in the world. "I mean, it's a perfectly natural thing to do. Let's be honest, everyone does it, and as long as we're forced into such close quarters we might as well make an uncomfortable situation a bit more bearable. Don't you think?"

"I guess so."

"Good, we have an understanding then," she said and popped out of bed. "You lie down and get yourself ready." She got a towel from the bathroom and came back to bed. "Okay. You stay on your side and do what you do, and I'll do what I do over here, and everyone's happy." Mom took a deep breath and settled in. It was so unreal--was I actually about to masturbate along side my own mother?

"Ready?" she prompted.

"Uh huh."

"No peeking, now. That's the rule. Just take care of your own business over there, and don't leave a mess on the sheets."

I lay there staring at the ceiling, not really sure what I should do. I felt Mom begin to move next to me. These weren't the subtly restrained motions from the other night, she was seriously getting into it as she slowly rolled her hips with obvious purpose. I tentatively reached down into my boxers and ran my fingers along the length of my hard shaft. At the edge of my vision I noticed my mom pull her knees up and could feel her gradually change to a more aggressive thrusting movement beneath the sheets.

I tightened my grip around my cock and began with a very slow stroke. It was really happening, me and Mom were masturbating together. I was so turned on that if I gave it one good pump I knew I would explode. Mom's pace had quickened and she was letting out soft little moans here and there.

"You're not peeking, are you, sweetie?" she asked breathily.

"No, I'm not looking, Mom."

"Okay, good," she moaned. "I don't want you to see Mommy touching herself like this." I almost came just hearing her talk like that. I felt her occasionally lift her butt up off the bed and frig herself really hard and fast, then relax and continuing at a more moderate pace. I gathered up the courage and ventured a question, hoping not to ruin the moment.

"Does...does it feel good?" I asked. She didn't respond for a few seconds.

"Oh, yes, honey. It feels so good when Mommy plays with herself. But you shouldn't look, your mommy is being very naughty."

I squeezed myself hard, resisting the urge to come with every ounce of will I had. "I'm being naughty, too."

"Are you? Are you rubbing yourself?"

"Yes."

"Are you masturbating your penis, sweetie?"

"Yes, Mom."

Her motions graduated to another level of intensity and she bucked and gyrated in the bed next to me. I could hear her hand furiously working down between her legs. Her moans were becoming louder and more frequent.

"Mommy is masturbating, too. It's so wet down there. Can you hear how wet Mommy is?"

"It sounds so nice."

"Oh, it is, sweetie, it is." The more she talked the more into it she got. "I can hear you, too, honey. I can hear you playing with yourself right next to me like a naughty little boy." I felt a brief interruption in her rhythm, then she resumed.

"Close your eyes, dear. Mommy's shirt is down. I don't want you to see Mommy's naked chest."

"Are you touching your chest?"

"Yes. Mommy is touching herself all over. But you have to close your eyes, darling. You shouldn't see your Mommy's bare breasts. I don't want you to see me touching my nipples while I make myself come."

"I...I want to see your nipples. Please, Mom, I want to see."

"No, you mustn't." She reached over and covered my eyes with her free hand. "It's not right for little boys to see their mommy's naked tits. Just keep playing with your penis, honey. Rub your hard penis nice and fast and come with me. Can you do that for me, baby?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm going to come soon."

"Oh, yes. Is my little boy going to make all that nasty sperm come out of his penis for Mommy?" she asked, having clearly abandoned all pretenses of decency. "Are you going to rub your dirty penis and squirt cum all over your tummy?"

"Yes! I'm ready to come now!" I tried to shake her hand off my eyes so I could see her naked tits as I orgasmed, but she wouldn't let me.

"That's a good boy. Come with me. Make your penis come, sweetie! Mommy's going to come now. You can't look at your mommy while she's coming! Mommy's coming! Ahhhh..."

I pounded my cock with unrestrained fervor and within seconds hot sperm was jetting out in thick spurts onto my chest and stomach. Suddenly, the room was quiet except for our heavy breathing. It was the most amazing feeling I had every experienced. My head buzzed like I was high. Mom's hand slid away from my eyes and caressed my hair for a moment. Then, without another word, she pulled her top up and rolled over, facing away from me.

I used the towel to clean myself off. As thrilling as it was, things felt very weird the way it all just came to an abrupt end like that. Was Mom mad about something? Maybe I shouldn't have told her I wanted to see. I definitely shouldn't have tried to look. This was everything I could have dreamed of and I had gone and somehow screwed it up!

In the hour or more it took me to fall asleep, all I could think about was if Mom would ever masturbate with me like that again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hard Times with Mom Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds