• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Softball Team

The Softball Team

This is my story about my husband and I. Let me just start by saying that my husband is hot. Way hot. And sexy as hell. Just looking his way usually is enough to make me want him. And if I am really sweet, I can usually persuade him to have fun with me.

Like the time he was playing softball and he asked me if we won would I do something special. He asked what I had on my mind and I said," I am thinking about it. I will let you know though." and then I smiled at him and headed off to the bleachers to cheer him on. It really is rather arousing. Watching a bunch of hot muscled men sweating on a field, talking shit to each other, and trying to impress the women in the stands.

My husband was at second base. He was hot and sweaty. His muscles were shining in the sun. I smiled at him. I was hot. Way hot. I wondered what he had in mind when he asked me to do something special? He was known for having some insane ideas, although they are usually pretty fun. I thought about all the possibilities...

All I new was... (I was really hot and would have done anything he told me to do.)

they were playing there asses off.. And then it was over. it was a close game. the score was 7 to 5. The other team won. He asked," will you still do something special for me." and here I am hot as hell and will do anything. I said, "sure honey, anything for you." and tried to convey in my smile that I really meant "anything."

He told the team we were having pizza and beer at our house and we headed home. We got there and called in the pizza. Then I went in the kitchen to put the beer in the fridge. My husband came in behind me as I was bent over the drawer and grabbed me around my waist. He kissed the back of my neck and started to bite little nibbles on my cheeks. I leaned back against him, more than ready.

He pulled up my skirt and started to playing with my pussy, right there by my clit. Damn I was really hot and ready for anything. The party was pretty big. all the guys had brought along designated drivers and they were all guys. We were all sitting around drinking and eating pizza. And my husband, all he did was tease me.

I told him to follow me to the back room for a moment. When he got there, I put my hands down his pants and told him that I was so ready. Please.... He smiled at me. And said, "absolutely. Follow me."

And he walked me back to the living room, filled with hot men full of testosterone and started removing my clothes. One piece at a time. He started with my skirt. It was a little black one, and it was gone quickly. Then he pulled my tank top off from over my head, smiling at his buddies as he did. I was on show. And I was enjoying it.

I think the guys were too. They were starting cat calling and asking for their turn. My husband told them they just had to wait....I would get a chance to make all of them happy.

I gasped. I looked at him....was he sure about this? He smiled, grabbed my ass, and ripped my bra off. I think he was sure.

He bent me over the couch and with one thrust he was all the way in me. By this time his buddies had all their clothes off and were rubbing on their cocks. I was going to enjoy this moment. I told one of his friend to come here so I could put it in my mouth. I took it as far as it would go. This went on for ever each men taking turns, one in my pussy and in my mouth. Then suddenly it hit me; I could be pleasing three at once.

I stopped them all. I smiled, and turned around. I pointed to three of them. I said, "I want you all. Now." The three I pointed at smiled and came forward, each of them hard as a rock, even though they had all cum all over me already. I took one in my mouth as I pushed another on the couch. I climbed on top of him, then pulled the other guy behind me. I lead his dick to my ass. And then he shoved it inside me.

I was flying. It was insane. I couldn't believe it. I almost choked on the dick in my mouth. I forgot to breathe. The others were still playing with themselves around me. I could feel their cum on me in different places. I was feeling it as they all three came on me at the same time. I began to shake. The orgasms wouldn't stop. I grabbed the next guy and pulled him into me.

My husband took his place in my mouth. His dick had never been so hard. I couldn't believe this was making him as hot as it was me. I looked at him with his dick in my mouth and other men's cum all over my body and all he did was smile and pull my hair, jerking my face onto his manhood as far as he could. I was dying. It was amazing.

Just as he came, others began to join in my pussy. There was two of them inside my pussy at once. I was overwhelmed. My body was shaking. I was laughing and crying and screaming. I had never had so many orgasms. I didn't think it was possible. I thought I would surely pass out soon.

But they had other plans for me. As I was being fucked from every direction, someone pulled out a video camera and told me to smile. I surely looked a mess. But I smiled happily and took the dick closest next to me. I began to stroke it with my hands as I moved up and down on it in my mouth. I tugged at his balls. He was loving it. I grabbed his ass and put his dick as far down my throat as I could get it. And then he was cumming. It was insane. It didn't seem to stop. I looked up at the camera. I smiled. Wiped my lips. And then I stood up.

I needed a break. I had to compose myself. Or I wouldn't be able to go on. I stopped them for a moment to tell them I needed a minute. I went into my room and locked the door. I wasn't giving them a chance to get to me yet. I was in the shower, washing layers of cum off my body, when I heard a noise. But that is another story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Softball Team

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds