• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chapter 02: Daughter In-Law

Chapter 02: Daughter In-Law

Three days had passed since the incident and Richard had an uneasy feeling that Rachel ratted him out, but he had not received any calls from his son about it, so he decided that he would visit his son.

After Jake took her out for a romantic dinner, Rachel had begun feeling awful for having cheated on her fiancé, especially since it was with her fiancé's father. She decided she wouldn't speak of what had occurred and avoid any further sexual activities with Richard.

She felt uneasy about Richard coming over today, but was quite relieved that this time she was not home alone. Jake was home, so Richard wouldn't be able to have his way with her and it would be less tempting for her to give in to her temptations as she tried to suppress them as much as possible to remain faithful to her love.

Richard arrived at his son's house wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. He knocked on the door and was pleased that Rachel opened it, which gave him the indication she was excited to see him, never even thinking that it was because she was the closest one to the door. Rachel was wearing a form fitting pink shirt that buttoned down the front that complimented her cleavage and a pair of shorts that gave her butt an even more sexy look. Rachel looked at Richard with slightly pink cheeks, "Hello."

Richard looked at her with a grin as his eyes wandered up and down her body; he loved the short shorts. They sent tingles to his cock; she was already giving him a hard on. Richard quickly leaned in and hugged her. He made sure she felt his hardening dick against her. Jake was standing right behind Rachel, but was clueless to what his dad was doing. Rachel tensed up for a moment during the embrace as she could feel his big cock pressing against her.

Jake looked at his father with a smile, "Hey, Dad, game's almost starting." He then turned his back to them and began walking to the living room. Just then Richard moved his right hand down Rachel's back and squeezed her tight ass. Rachel blushed darkly as she pulled back giving him a look.

Richard smirked as he followed his son to the living room where they both began talking about the hockey game. It genuinely felt like a father-son atmosphere and Richard treated Rachel like a normal father-in-law would. She treated him the same and she had even brought in beers and snacks later. Neither one wanted to hurt Jake as he was very important to them.

Just as things were seeming normal, Jake got up to go to the bathroom leaving his father and his soon-to-be wife alone. Rachel was sitting back down in her seat after getting Richard a beer. She glanced over at him out of the corner of her eyes. "Rachel," he raised his hand and called her over with his finger.

Rachel bit her lip before she walked over, "Yes?" Richard grabbed her by her hips and pulled her down onto his lap with her ass planted right on his cock. She let out a meep when she had felt herself against his crotch. "How come you haven't told my son what I did to you?" He started to nibble on her neck as he spread her legs apart and began stroking her pussy through the fabric of her shorts.

She blushed, "I-I didn't want to be the one ruining what little family you two had left."

"Oh? Here I thought my daughter-in-law enjoyed cheating on my son." His hand jerked hard up and down her pussy.

She let out a small gasp of pleasure at the feeling of him rubbing her. He was getting her off, while her love was in the bathroom. She knew it would only be a minute or so before she came, "I-it's not exactly the worst," she admitted, embarrassed by it.

He laughed into her ear quietly, "You know... that means you're a slut. Fucking behind your fiancé's back -- with his father no less. You love it don't you?" Richard then slapped her pussy as he continued to jerk faster. He felt her crotch get rather warm and wet.

"You're the one who raped me," she said as she bit her lip, forcing herself not to cry out as she ended up cumming into her shorts. Although it didn't manage to completely soak through, she could feel her panties get soaked

"And you're the one who walked over to me when I crooked my finger." Richard stopped playing with her pussy and just tapped his fingers over her wet crotch. "That makes you a slut, darling." Rachel's eye twitched as she didn't want this or at least she was in denial. "Well then I'm stopping." Rachel glanced up as she heard the toilet flush. Richard pushed her off of him and she almost fell to the floor, but quickly regained form and hopped to the seat she was on before.

"Did I miss much?" said Jake who walked into the room and sat down, with no idea of what had just occurred. Rachel shook her head as he smiled at her and they watched the game. Richard looked over at her from time to time. He didn't want it to stop now, it had gone too far for him, it wasn't rape -- it was sex. He knew she enjoyed herself and he craved more from her.

Rachel glanced at her watch, "I better go make dinner." She got up and headed into the kitchen. She was contemplating what to do about the situation because Richard was making her feel like a no-good slut and it annoyed her, but also turned her on as she had never before been treated as such. She also felt awful at how she was treating Jake behind his back. While thinking about all this she began to prep dinner.

Richard stood up, "Bathroom break." He walked toward the bathroom, but quickly turned toward the kitchen. Rachel had started making spaghetti. He crept up behind her, slid his hands underneath her arms, and cupped Rachel's breasts from behind, squeezing them over her shirt as he pressed his crotch against her ass. She gasped when she suddenly felt someone grab her breasts and she knew it wasn't Jake. "Knock it off!" She said as she tried pushing him off, but only ended up forcing her ass harder against his crotch.

He whispered into her ear, "Oh, no, I am enjoying myself too much!" He began to grab at her nipples over her shirt, pulling and pinching at them.

Rachel was stirring the pot, "I'm not going to be your slut. I'm loyal to my love." Richard slid his hands up under her shirt and began massaging her soft breasts through her bra. "Oh, not going to be my slut, huh? It's too late for that, darling!" he said as he ground his crotch against her butt.

Rachel began to get annoyed as she growled gently and elbowed him in the side, "Get off!"

Richard grunted, "Err, you fucking bitch" He grabbed her roughly from behind and then bent her over right on the sink as he latched on to her hair with his hand. He began yanking down her wet shorts and panties.

Rachel let out a soft gasp and she struggled to get free. He was unzipping his fly right there, right in the kitchen, he was going to fuck his son's love with him in the house. "What if he walks in on us?" she said in a worried manner; but a part of her liked it.

"More to add to the excitement!" As he reached over and rubbed her pussy, getting all the juices she had previously squirted out and started to rub her cum over on his cock, "If he does... he'll be crushed. Heartbroken. Mentally broken. To find his own father and his love fucking in his own home. With him in the house no less!" he said, as he began rubbing his cock against her asshole.

Now that caused her to whimper as she shook her head back and forth, "Not there!"

"Shut up! I'll fuck you wherever I like!" He pushed his cock into her slowly. Rachel whimpered and brought her hand up, biting into it to keep from crying out. She put her head down in shame, not wanting to see the reflection in the window. He grabbed her hair and pulled on it to keep her head up to let her see herself getting fucked in the ass. Once his cock slid all the way into her ass he began to pick up speed as he thrust back and forth into her asshole, her cum around his cock allowed his dick to slide in and out faster. "God you've got a nice ass and it's so tight. I love it! My son's a lucky man, to find a girl like you!" he said with a laugh.

Rachel shook her head some back and forth and she continued to bite into her hand to keep from yelling in pain. She knew her love was lucky and she was lucky to have him. Tears filled her eyes, but the slut inside of her began to get even more excited, her pussy getting wetter.

Just as Rachel was enjoying getting her ass fucked while she watched herself in the reflection getting pounded like a dog, Jake yelled, "Rachel!" Her heart froze as she looked to the door in fear, but he was not there, "Tell dad the game is starting!" Richard cupped her ass cheek and squeezed as he began to thrust faster and faster, right over the sink.

Rachel blushed and moaned in pleasure as she felt her body getting thrust forward and back with each of his plunges, "Ok, Hun! I will!" she said as she breathed a bit heavy from trying to keep her moaning down.

Richard laughed, "Little does my son know you're fucking his father... if he ever found out, he'd think you were a slut... a whore!" He slapped her ass.

She jumped when she was spanked, almost losing balance so she grabbed on to the sides of the sink to keep from falling. Just then Jake called out again, "Did Frank call today about the loan, honey?"

"I'm going to tell him about this!" she hissed at him and then called out, "Yes, he did, love!" Rachel was moaning now with each thrust as the eight-inch cock was giving her immense pleasure.

Jake kept on watching the commercials, too lazy to get up off his ass to talk to his wife face to face, "What did he say?" Richard picked up pace and slammed against her ass, pushing her forward harder, making her stomach slam against the sink's edge.

Richard grunted, "Go ahead, break his heart... he would never look at you the same you know!" She tensed up, then she whimpered as there was no way she'd be able to hurt him like that.

She shuddered when she was slammed like that, "The loan was approved."

Jake yelled with excitement as he sat on the couch, "Sweet! We can go on that romantic honeymoon I planned for us!"

Rachel tightened her ass cheeks around his dick some, "Sounds great!"

Richard reached over and turned on the tap for the sink, he placed his right hand on the back of her head and pushed her head down into the water -- getting her hair and face soaked, "Fucking bitch... that's punishment for elbowing me!" He slapped her ass one more time as he was about to cum.

She coughed as she had gotten a mouthful of water she hadn't been expecting. Richard slammed into her ass one more time as he was about to explode. Jake then yelled out, "Tell dad to come already, he's missing out on the game!" Richard laughed and groaned as he shot his hot load deep into his son's fiancé's ass, "I hear yah, son! I am cumming!"

Richard pulled out of her ass, wiping it with one of the kitchen cloths and zipped up. Rachel shook her head, "You're such an ass." She squeezed her hair dry when he had let her pull back.

He then grabbed her by her soaking hair and kissed her mouth. The water had made her makeup smear. "Like it or not, you're my fuck-toy now." He walked away with those words to join his son.

She blinked as she watched him go, shaking her head some, but with a little smile on her face. She was finally sexually satisfied. She adjusted her clothes and then went to the bathroom to freshen up. She went right back to finish making Jake's favorite meal; it was her way to please Jake after having cheated behind his back.

A short time later she called them to dinner and Jake and Richard sat around the circular table as she started serving them. Jake licked his lips, "Looks great, honey, you make a great dinner."

As he ate, Richard looked at Jake and said, "Your mother was one hell of a cook."

Finished serving, Rachel sat down and finally answered Jake, "Thanks, Hun." She wanted to eat in a hurry because, underneath, she felt like a dirty little slut. Her panties were soaked while her ass was leaking Richard's cum. As soon as she finished she said, "I'm going to go shower." The son and father chatted while she showered; she had to clean out the mess that Richard made inside of her.

Rachel shook her head as she returned, now looking normal; she was now wearing a pair of jeans and a blue tank top, "So what happened in the game?"

Jake looked at her and then down to the floor, "We lost and dad won a bet. Don't be mad, honey... but..." Richard sat there cross-legged with a great big smirk on his face. Rachel tilted her to one side feeling nervous. Jake took a deep breath, "We bet that if the team I picked wins he'd pay for the wedding... if not then... Dad can tag along for our honeymoon... but only for company, he won't be bothering us... right, Dad?"

Richard looked at Rachel with a devilish, but innocent look "Oh, yes, Rachel, I won't be any trouble." But his face said otherwise.

Rachel blinked a few times in surprise and then she thought of complaining. Instead, she nodded, "Okay..." A part of her was glad; at least she was going to get sexually satisfied on her very own honeymoon, even if it wasn't by her husband.

"See son? I told you she wouldn't be mad. I just knew it!" Richard said confidently.

Jake looked up at his dad with admiration, "You sure know how women think, Dad." Rachel rolled her eyes when Jake wasn't looking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chapter 02: Daughter In-Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds