• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 05

Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 05

My name is Georgia Antoine. I'm a six-foot-one, busty and delightfully voluptuous, big-bottomed young Black woman living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. I'm a student at Kennedy College, and currently I'm in my junior year. Life at Kennedy College is okay, if a little boring at times. That's why I make my own fun. This boring college campus is too tame for a wild gal like me. I went out looking for some excitement.

Kennedy College is one of the most boring places on Earth. A small private school founded in 1981. It has a student body of eleven thousand, thirty eight percent of which are of African-American, Asian, Native American or Hispanic background. I only came here because they offered me a full academic scholarship. I really wanted to attend a more lively school like the University of Massachusetts in downtown Boston or Bay State College. The University of Massachusetts at Amherst was a renowned party school which I wanted to attend but it was too far away. I wanted to go to a school closer to home. Luckily I found something fun to do at my new school. Something more fun than being captain of the women's varsity wrestling team or being one of the school's top scholars.

Basically, I found a hot woman to keep me company. The hot woman in question is Miranda Hill. A five-foot-ten, slim and absolutely sexy ( with a big booty ) Black woman in her early forties. She's the Dean of Student Affairs and a special-advisor to Scholar-Athletes at the Kennedy College. We first met when I approached her about some inequities in the Athletic Department. Women make up fifty one percent of the student body, yet the Kennedy College Department of Athletics didn't give us the respect we deserve. Our teams, which compete in women's soccer, women's basketball, women's volleyball, women's golf, women's cross country, women's ice hockey, women's wrestling, women's softball, women's swimming and women's rugby, don't receive as much attention. Either from the fan base or the media. Our events have fewer attendees. What's up with that?

The bulk of the Kennedy College athletic fan base shows up at the events featuring the men's baseball, men's basketball, men's ice hockey, men's soccer, men's wrestling, men's cross country, men's swimming, men's golf and men's football teams. Miranda Hill patiently explained these matters to me. As it turns out, there was a lot I didn't understand. Collegiate Athletics is essentially a political game. Even though college women had more sports teams than college men these days, the men's top sports like football and basketball generated the bulk of the money for the collegiate athletic departments. Not many Americans of either gender cared to watch most women's college sports teams in action. There were exceptions to this unwritten rule but for the most part, that was the ugly truth. I hated hearing that but it made a sick kind of sense to me. I guess some things never change. I was deeply saddened by that. Still, I remembered Miranda Hill because she was a smart, compassionate woman. One of the sixty five African-American members of the two-hundred-person faculty of the Kennedy College. A remarkable woman.

As many young Black lesbians before me have, I found myself drawn to a sexy older Black woman. Fortunately, Miranda Hill returned my affections. Lots of Black gay chicks my age aren't so lucky with their mature Black female crushes. We thus embarked on a steamy relationship. She was just the way I liked my woman. Sexy, mature, and bossy as hell. Miranda was very much into BDSM, something I've dabbled into in the past. I loved it when she dominated me. Yes, lots of tall butch Black women like myself have some deeply submissive tendencies. And I'm a versatile butch Black woman who loves dominant Black femmes. Especially dominant mature Black femmes. Miranda would summon me to her Back Bay apartment and we would get it on. Sitting naked on a chair, she would order me to strip while fondling her pussy. I always obeyed her because she was my dominant Black mistress. Actually, more than a dominant Black mistress. She was my dominant Black goddess.

I would kneel before my dominant Black goddess, and lick her feet. Miranda had such nice feet. The feet of a Black goddess. She had a body that Olympic athletes would envy. Back in the day, she was a college basketball superstar and she was one of the first powerhouses of the WNBA. Just to show you how special she was. I licked my goddess feet, then sucked on her toes. Afterwards, I gave her pussy a good licking. Grabbing my neck, Miranda would hold me into place while I did my job. I love licking pussy, and I'm quite good at it. I've licked all kinds of pussy over the years. Asian pussy. Jewish pussy. Cuban pussy. Arab pussy. My favorite is Black pussy. Why? Simply put, Black pussy is the best. Once you've had a taste, you can't get enough. Black pussy is addictive. Trust me on that one. I licked my goddess until she came, screaming in delight and gushing her hot womanly cum all over me. I obediently licked every drop of her sweet pussy juice. Yeah, I know how to rock my woman's world.

My goddess Miranda was a really dominant Black woman. And she didn't tolerate any crap from anyone, even a towering butch Black chick like me. She liked to completely dominate her submissive and that was more than okay by me. My goddess Miranda would make me kneel before her with my hands tied behind my back and she'd smack my face before grabbing my neck and making me lick her pussy. While I licked her pussy, she called me a bitch and a slut. I didn't say anything. I wasn't allowed to reply. I just licked my goddess like an obedient slut should. Then she would piss all over my face and make me drink it. If I hesitated, she would beat my big Black butt with anything from her hairbrush to her belt. I wasn't allowed to scream or even groan. If I did, she'd only spank my ass some more.

My favorite thing of all was when she'd don her thick strap-on dildo and fuck me with it. My goddess Miranda was a rough one. She would put me on all fours, spread my ass cheeks and then shove the dildo inside of me. The feel of her thick dildo in my ass was all at once pleasurable and painful. Makes my pussy twitch and my ass pucker just thinking about it. While slamming her dildo up my ass, my goddess Miranda sometimes thrust two fingers or even three up my pussy. Hell, once she even fisted my pussy while fucking my ass with her strap-on dildo. I screamed like a woman possessed while she fucked me roughly. I can't get enough of my goddess Miranda's unique brand of loving. That's why I'm her bitch. And she's my goddess.

When all is said and done, my sexy Black goddess summons me to her bed and I fall asleep in her arms. She puts my head between her breasts and I suckle on them while she stimulates my pussy with her fingers. I can't get enough of my Black goddess. She's my entire world. We love each other. I'm now seeing Miranda Hill exclusively. I'm a strong Black woman and the only one who can understand me is another strong Black woman. She's the only one I've ever submitted to. I'm dominant with the other females I've been with. But every dominant secretly longs to submit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 785 milliseconds