• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Beginning

The Beginning

It's hard to explain how my life got to this point. I can't really describe how I ended up in this situation, but there is one thing I know for certain. I have no regrets. I don't fear the repercussions that can potentially arise if my lifestyle is found out nor do I fear the penalties I will have to pay when I leave this world, and journey to the next. The joys that the past 5 years have brought me are enough to compensate for the pain and suffering I will face for all eternity when I am judged for my actions.

There is not a doubt in my mind that what I am doing is wrong and immoral but I wouldn't change the circumstance for the anything in the world. I don't care if people accuse me of taking advantage of an innocent young woman because I know I did no such thing. The bond that me and my daughter share is unlike any that I have ever experienced. It is deeper than any love I have ever felt, and it doesn't hurt that the sex is amazing, earth shattering, awe inspiring and any other adjectives one can think of. You may think that this is just me trying to justify the lifestyle I have chosen, but to me, I did not choose this lifestyle. It chose me.

She's beautiful. If there is any word that can describe her, it is that. She can have any man in the world, yet she chose me and I thank God everyday for that. Amy can charm the pants off of any person she comes in contact with but she chose me. That is an ongoing theme in this story. Choice. There was no act of forced aggression on neither myself nor my daughter; we simply came together in an act of passion an above all love. Now that I think about it, maybe there wasn't much choice to begin with. Maybe we were fated to be together; two souls coming together in a society that will not understand our relationship.

Amy is smart, beautiful, funny and passionate about anything and everything she deems important. Presently, she works at a marketing firm in Toronto about 30 km west of where we live. To the rest of the world, she is a successful, young businesswoman on the rise in her company, but when she comes home, she is my lover, confidant and wife. This is our story.

.........................................................................................................

It all started when Amy just finished highschool. She had graduated at the top of her class as I had predicted she would, and was set to take the world by storm. She was accepted to the University of Toronto for economics, (which made me very happy as that meant she would stay at home for her University life) and looked to continue her academic success at the post secondary level. I had and have always looked at my daughter in more than the traditional father daughter way. I couldn't help it. It wasn't just because of her beautiful blonde locks and perky breasts (even though that played a large role), it was also her loving personality, her habit of placing others first before her, and her optimistic outlook on life.

It was the night before was to start her first year at University. It was a Monday evening and I was idly watching T.V when I felt a plop on the couch seat next to me. She seemed distraught.

"I'm nervous daddy." She said. "What happens if I don't make it through till the end? What happens if I don't make any friends?"

I placed my arm around her and held her close, comforting her. I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy the sensation of touching her bare arm with my own. Her skin was as soft as silk, and her scent made the hair on my arms rise up.

"It's okay sweetie. Everyone gets a little nervous right before going to University. Life is so uncertain, and University emphasizes that fact."

I continued on. "But think about all of the wonderful experiences you are going to have! You'll meet new people who share your interests, you'll learn things that may have never even crossed your mind, and you'll be taking your first step into becoming a woman!" That last part made me feel a little sad but I hid it as I knew that this was about her, not me.

Her bright blue eyes lightened up a little, and a smile crept up on her pink lips.

She sighed. "you always know what to say to make me feel better. I can never talk about this kind of stuff with mom. She usually just tells me to stop complaining and take life as it goes."

"Well that's why me and your mom didn't get along too well. She was the cold, un-empathetic one of our marriage, while I was the fun, cool and understanding one who everyone wanted to chill with."

She let out a small giggle and cuddled closer to me. "Oh daddy, even though I know your being a smart ass, I completely agree with you. Why do you think I chose to live with you instead? But you can't pull of the word "chill.""

I smiled down at her as she continued to look in my eyes. At that moment, I felt the strongest urge to place a gentle kiss on her lips which were oh so accessible but I controlled myself. I had to.

We sat in silence until the show ended. Cuddled together. Her arm across my lap, her head on my shoulder. My arm remained firm around her as I tried to hold on to my little girl who was no longer little anymore. I couldn't really concentrate on what we were watching. Her hand was lightly moving across my thigh, rubbing back and forth along my jeans. I could feel my penis grow as her touch was driving me crazy. I was thankful when the show ended and Amy announced she was going to bed.

"Thank you Daddy." She said while getting up. "I'll wake you up early so you can make me breakfast." She let out a small giggle when she said this which sent tingles throughout my entire body. She leaned down and placed a soft kiss next to my lips, that in my head lasted longer than usual. When she pulled back, she looked me in the eyes one last time and said goodnight once more.

Chapter 2

It was 3:00 A.M and I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned in bed trying to find a comfortable position but no matter what I did, all I could think about was Amy. Images of her sleeping soundly next door in her white nightie danced throughout my head. Her soft and supple body exposed to the air as her blanket covered her lower body. My hand crept down and slipped beneath my boxers as I pictured her pink nipples stiffening from a gentle breeze from a window left open.

I gently began to massage myself when I heard my bedroom door creak open.

"Daddy?" I heard Amy say as she poked her head through door opening. "I can hear you rustling from my room. Are you okay?"

"Yea, Yea" I rushed out, removing my hands from boxers. "Just couldn't sleep is all."

"Oh, well do you mind if I climb in with you? I can't sleep either."

Even in the dark I could see her smile.

"Of course sweetie, climb on in." I said, my body tingling once again. My erection had not subsided. In fact it had grown at the sound of my daughter's soft voice.

She walked towards my bed climbing in the vacant spot that once belonged to her mother. I could hear the sheets rustling together until she made herself comfortable. Her right arm flung across my chest, while here right leg intertwined with mine. My breathing quickened at the sensation of her naked leg on top of mine.

"Feel better daddy?" she asked me in hushed tone.

I couldn't answer. My throat had dried up and my mind had drawn a blank. She must have sensed this as she let out a small giggle; the very same that had enticed me for the past several years. She raised herself so she can meet my eyes. She looked at me and smiled her beautiful smile.

"I love you daddy." She said. "I don't know what I would do without you."

I watched as she leaned forward, her eyes closed, her lips slightly apart. I felt as her lips met mine in a soft gentle kiss. She let out a soft moan at the contact and parted her lips a little more. I responded back by parting mine, letting her tongue slip into my mouth. She began to gently massage my tongue with her own while I reciprocated in a similar fashion. The feeling of her warm, soft tongue on mine was too much to bear. My arm snaked around her back pulling her deeper into my mouth. I could her whimpering as she moved to throw her leg over my left leg; straddling me.

We continued to kiss in a feverish pace. My hand had moved down towards her ass which was only slightly covered by her night ware. She moaned when my had came into contact with the panty covered flesh and began to rock her hips ever so slightly on my lap as we continued kiss. My penis was as hard as I could ever remember, and I'm sure she could feel it as her pussy gently rubbed against it.

Suddenly, my eyes shot open when I came to the realization of what I was doing. "I'm making out with my own daughter!" I thought. "Not only that, my hand is on her ass and my cock is rubbing up against her pussy!"

I abruptly pulled away causing her to whimper. Even in the darkness I could see the desire in her eyes, but I knew we had to stop before this went to far. She gave me a gentle smile and climbed off of me, re-assuming the position she was in before we had started.

"Good night daddy." She quietly said before she rested her head on my chest. I could here her breathing even out and before I knew it had steadied to the pace of someone in a peaceful slumber.

I lay there as thousands of thoughts flew through my head. What had I just done? Did she initiate all of that? What is going to happen tomorrow? I lay there for what felt like hours before my eyes started to close, letting sleep overtake me.

Chapter 3

I awoke the next morning to the gentle snores of my daughter. She had not shifted from the position she had fallen asleep in. I watched her as she slept when I was suddenly reminded of what had happened last night. I had kissed my own daughter. Wait, scratch that. I had made out with my own daughter. I felt ashamed, but at the same time exhilarated. As I watched her breathe in and out I felt an overwhelming feeling of love. A love that I can not describe. One must instead feel it for themselves.

After watching her sleep for several minutes, I gently got out of bed as to not wake Amy. I made my way downstairs towards the kitchen to start on breakfast. It was as if I was on cruise control. I can't even remember taking the eggs and bacon from the fridge. I can't remember cooking them, or pouring the juice into the cups. All I could think about was what had happened. I could still feel her gentle lips on mine, I could still feel her moist pussy encased in the soft fabric as it rubbed against my cock. My thoughts were broken when I felt a set of arms snake around my waist from behind.

"mmm good morning daddy." She said as she snuggled her head into my upper back.

"good morning amy." I managed to stutter out. "How did you sleep?'

"amaaazing. You?"

"No complaints." I could not think of anything else to say.

"Good." She said. "I was afraid you would be upset about what happened last night." She place a gentle kiss on the back of my neck, then placed her head on my upper back again.

"Last night was great daddy." "I 've been wanting to do that for so long."

"Listen Amy." I started. "What happened last night shouldn't and can't happen again." I continued on. "What we did was wrong, I'm your father and you're my daughter. We shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff."

I turned around and looked at her for the first time that morning. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes still had reminders of a restful sleep. But to my surprise, she showed no signs of disappointment about what I had just said.

"Daddy, I know what we did was wrong. But you have to admit that when we kissed you felt something. I'm not talking about just lust daddy. I know you felt the same thing that I did."

"It doesn't matter sweetie." I said. "What we did was still immoral, not to mention illegal. As much as it meant to me baby, we can't do it again."

Amy smiled at me and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"thanks for making breakfast daddy" she said nonchalantly. "I'll go get us some plates."

We sat down and ate our food in relative silence in the dining room. Every now and then I would catch a glimpse of Amy looking at me. She was so beautiful. Her hair was sticking up on all sides but it only her made her more attractive. I had to resist the urge to sweep the food off of the table and make love to her right then and there. I quickly finished my breakfast before I would do something I would regret later. After cleaning my dish, I told Amy that I was going to go take a shower. She gave me a smile then resumed finishing her food.

......................................................................................................

I turned the shower on to a cool chill. I needed to forget about my burning desire for my daughter for at least a few minutes. The shower wasn't really helping as I could still clearly see and feel that me penis was fully erect. I began to soap my body when I heard the door open. I immediately felt a sense of dread and excitement as it could only be one person. Because the water was cold enough as to not fog up the bathroom, I could clearly see my beautiful Amy through the glass shower door.

"Amy!" I exclaimed. "What do you think your doing?!"

She slid the shower door open and climbed in. Her naked body was more than I could handle. Her perfect pink nipples stiffened when the cold water hit her body. I wanted nothing more than to take them into my mouth and give her the pleasure that I so desperately wanted. My eyes traveled down to her taut stomach, stopping for a brief moment at her adorable bellybutton, until they finally reached her pussy. My mouth began to salivate as I became aware that my little girl shaves. Her pussy was as bare as the rest of her body. I could see her pink pussy lips glistening, probably from the water, but in my head it was from something else. She gave me a devilish smile, one that I have never seen on my little girl before.

She placed a finger on my lips as she reached behind her and readjusted the water to a warmer temperature. I was at a loss for words as I felt her place her hand on my chest. She began a slow descent down my body, never braking eye contact with me. Her hand reached it's intended target as she gently wrapped her delicate fingers around my fully erect penis. A large part of me wanted to tell her to stop and leave, but there was an even bigger part of me that wanted to prolong the sensation.

"It's okay daddy." She whispered. "I want this just as much as you."

I felt her lips crash against mine as we continued what we had started the night before. I could not longer hear the sounds of the shower as all I cared about at that moment was Amy. She removed her hand from my penis as she wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I responded in similar fashion as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. My cock now rested between her legs, occasionally jerking up and down as our kiss deepened. She pulled back and looked me in the eye. That look. I will never tire of it.

"I want to make you feel good daddy." She said. Her eyes filled with lust, passion, love. She slowly began to lower herself down my body, giving my stomach light kisses along the way. I was at the point of no return now. Any feeling of regret, shame, disgust, embarrassment and any other similar feeling flew out the window when I felt her plant a gently kiss on the tip of my penis.

She placed both her hands around the length of my shaft, lifting it ever so slightly so she could lick the underside of my manhood. Her tongue started from the base, her chin coming into contact with my balls. She slid her soft tongue upwards as she began her ascension to the tip letting out a soft moan.

"Oh Amy." My eyes were closed as I held her head in position with my hand.

"Do you like it daddy? Do you want more?" She asked me seductively.

I had no time to respond as she engulfed my penis into her mouth. She encased the head as she began to slide her tongue from side to side causing me to let a moan of pleasure. She gave it a hard suck as she pulled my cock out of her mouth creating a a popping noise. She gave me one of her oh so adorable giggles.

"mmm daddy, you taste so good." She licked her lips as her eyes met mine once again. "Do you want to come in your little girl's mouth?"

"Oh God yes Amy." I groaned.

She took my cock in her mouth once more but there was no more teasing this time. She began to furiously suck on my member like her life depended on it. Her lips moved up and down on the shaft. She would try and fit as much of my penis in her mouth as possible, then withdraw; but not letting my cock out of her mouth entirely. I've never had such an amazing blow job, and the fact that it was from my own daughter only made it all the more wonderful.

I could feel my release fast approaching as Amy expertly worked on my cock. My breathing began to quicken and I let out a low groan as I neared the edge.

"Oh fuck Amy, that's it, that's it. Daddy's gonna cum baby."

She let out moan that was muffled by my cock. She was ready to take it all. I let out one final groan before releasing the largest load I have ever had in her beautiful mouth.

"Fuck Amy, Oh god! Drink it all Baby!" I said in a state of total satisfaction.

To my surprise, not a drop went to waste. She swallowed all I had to offer, then sucked the head to make sure she got every last bit. She lifted her head to meet my eyes. "Oh god daddy, that was so hot! I always thought you would taste good, but goddamn!" Her laughter was infectious.

She rose up and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. I didn't care if I was tasting my own cum. "We should get going daddy." She said. "I don't want to be late for my first day of class." With that she left the shower leaving me to my own thoughts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds