• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How I Cuckold Myself

How I Cuckold Myself

Lisa, a catholic school teacher and my wife of 15 years, was a virgin when we married, I always joked that her was just one step above a nun. Well at age 41, after three kids and a few extra pounds, Lisa was feeling less sexy and more and more like a nun. Don't get me wrong, Lisa is 5'2" and has a petite cheerleader frame, she walks every morning I am lucky to have her.

For the past three or four years, when Lisa and I would make love, I would tell her an erotic story to enhance the experience. Because I was the one telling the stories, they naturally revolved around my favorite fantasy, Lisa being fucked by another man. Eventually, as evident by her orgasms, this also became her favorite fantasy as well.

Although, Lisa would never actually consider being with another man, she does frequently play the role quite well. From time to time when she and I go out to dinner or to a movie, she will shave her pussy and go commando. Once we were sitting on a patio and Lisa pointed to a group of younger guys and looked me in the eyes and said "I'd fuck any one of that guy's if you want me to". I nearly fell out of my chair. Our love making session that night was short but intense. No doubt thanks to that anonymous group of guys.

That night, I devised a plan to add a little roll playing to our lovemaking. I did not want to share Lisa with anyone, but I did want to add a little realism to the fantasies. I decided that I would blindfold Lisa and pretend I was a stranger and make love to her. It was bound to be harmless, right? Boy was I wrong.

I decided that I was not going to tell Lisa about my plan. I would just do my best to trick her into thinking that I was really being fucked by a stranger. Here's how I planned it. First I laid the ground work. Telling Lisa that I have found a guy for who wants to fuck her and that I agreed he could. Lisa was pissed and said that she did not want anyone but me, but that night I caught her fingering her pussy when I came to bed. She quickly mounted me and asked me to tell her how I was going to let this "Mystery Man" fuck his catholic school teacher wife.

Now that the seed was sown, I told her the rules laid out by me, I mean the "Mystery Man."

Rule #1 -- The Mystery Man would never speak. (This was necessary to complete the illusion)

Rule #2 -- Lisa was to be blindfolded and tied to the bed. She was to wear only a bath rob and nothing else.

Rule #3 -- In order to show that Lisa was a willing participant; she was to paint her toenails "Slut Red" (Lisa loves a good pedicure but hates red toenails)

Rule #4 -- In order to show that she really wanted to be fucked, Lisa was to purchase a box of Trojan Magnum Condoms. He said that he was not going to use the on her, but that it was a sign of her submission. (This catholic school teacher has never bought a box of condoms in her life).

Rule #5 -- Before he would even touch Lisa, she had to say aloud "I want you to fuck me"

Here is where I messed up.

Rule #6 -- I, you husband was not allowed to touch you and the day he come over, until after he is through with you. I can watch, but if I touch you, he will leave and never come back.

Rule #7 -- I must clean you up after he is done with you. If I don't, he will never come back again. (I added this one in to throw Lisa off course. She knew that I would never suck another mans cum out of her pussy and when I didn't the fantasy was over).

When I told her that I had agreed to the rules, Lisa laughed and again stated that she wanted nothing to do with the "Mystery Man." Although that night, she came to bed wearing only her bath robe. I pulled her close and kissed her. As we kissed, I removed the belt from around the robe and tied it around her wrist. I led her to the club chair on our room and bent her over the arm of the chair. I then tied the belt to the chair leg on the far side and stepped back to admire my handy work.

I was quite pleased with the view of my catholic school teacher. I could see that her pussy lips were starting to drip with anticipation. I walked up from behind and slid a finger into her wet pussy. Lisa did her best to push back, bit each time I would remove my finger and tease her.

I removed my pants and rubbed the tip of my dick up and down her pussy lips. I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "You know what to say don't you".

"I want you to fuck me" Lisa moaned.

For the next few weeks, all was quite normal. Then one Monday Lisa told me that she was sending the kids to her parents this weekend and that maybe our "Mystery Man" could come over this Friday. My jaw nearly hit the floor. I stressed to her that this was no joke and asked her if she was really ready to let some stranger fuck her. She just smiled and showed me her freshly painted toenails.

"Slut Red" she said. The he reached into her purse and pulled out a box of Trojan Magnum Ecstasy condoms.

I told her that I had not talked to the "Mystery Man" in weeks and did not know if he was available. Lisa just smiled as walked over to me. She slowly got down on her knees and undid my zipper. She proceeded to give me the best blow job ever. Just as I was about to cum, she stopped zipped my pants back up and said, "I bet you can make it happen."

I started to protest but she put her finger to my lips and said "You do not get to fuck me again until I am fucked by the Mystery Man".

As I walked out of the room, I wondered what I had gotten my self into.

All week long the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. But try as I may, I could not get Lisa naked. When Friday came, Lisa was a basket case. I brought her a glass of wine and a give certificate to have another pedicure as I know how it relaxes her.

"Slut Red", I reminded her.

She smiled and headed for the door. Truth be known, I needed the time to "Setup" the bedroom. She would already be blindfolded, so I would need to "trick" her other senses of smell and hearing.

First I ran a wire out the window that is next to our bed and wired it onto the doorbell. Because Lisa enters the house through the garage, she would never see it.

Next I ran some string under the bed and tied it to the closet door on the other side of the room. My plan is to open the closet door on one side of the bed while making noise on the other. Thus, creating the illusion that two people were in the room.

I never wear jewelry or cologne, so I took a necklace and dipped into cologne and hid it on the front porch. I was ready.

When Lisa came home, I stopped her in the kitchen and give her a big kiss and asked her if she was sure she wanted to go through with it. She said that she really doubted that there was a "Mystery Man" but she would "play" along with me and if I wanted her to fuck a stranger, then she would.

"Great. Put this on", I said handing her the bath robe. "He will be here on 30 minutes"

She smiled and stripped right there in the kitchen and slipped the robe on. Then I blindfolded her and lead her to the bedroom. Once on the bed I tied her wrist and ankles to the bed posts. Now that her legs were spread apart, I could smell the excitement.

I started to run my hand up her leg but she protested and said that I could only have her afterwards. I just smiled. As we waited, I took a Viagra that a friend had given me. Lisa and I have never used one before and I was hoping this would help complete the illusion because the sex would surly be different.

As I watched Lisa lay there, the Viagra started to take affect. My dick way so hard that I could drive nails with it. It was time. While talking to Lisa I reached over and pushed the make-shift doorbell switch. Lisa nearly pulled her arm out of socket as she tried to sit up.

"Who is it" she screamed.

"I am sure it's our Mystery Man. And he's right on time", I said while getting up and heading to the front door.

"But...." Was all I heard before I was out of the bedroom. I opened the door and made small talk to myself, loud enough for Lisa to hear, as I put on the now scented necklace. When I returned to the bedroom, Lisa was squirming against her restraints and breathing heavy.

"There she is. Just as you requested" I said aloud. Lisa froze. I could tell that she was using all her senses to see if someone else was in the room with us.

I moved to the other side of the bed and whispered into Lisa's ear. "He's going to fuck the shit out of you"

Then I said aloud, "The box of condoms is in that closet." I pulled the string that opened the closet door. I could tell be the look on Lisa's face, she was convened that there was another person in the room with us.

"I'll just sit in the chair and watch like a good little boy". I said as I made the chair make a noise. "Oh and Lisa, don't you have something to say to our guest?"

She was frozen. I returned to the bedside and whispered in her ear, "I know you want this" as I slid a finger in her soaking pussy.

"Come on, say it for me. Say it for you"

As the silence hung there, I quietly made my way back to the other side of the room. Then she said it.

"I want you to fuck me!"

I could only smile as I climbed up onto the bed. I pushed her robe open admired my creation. I started to lick my way up her inner thighs stopping just before her pussy.

"Please" she said.

With that, I slid my tongue in and out and around her clit. I took extra care to ensure that I did it differently than I had ever before. Lisa climaxed so quickly that I almost laughed. Normally, she won't let me touch her after an orgasm, but I was in no way ready to stop and she was in no position to stop me.

I slid up her body and placed the tip of my Viagra aided monster at her pussy opening. Lisa tried to rise up and take it inside her, but her restraints kept her from doing so. With one quick motion, I plunged into her waiting pussy. Lisa let out a scream of pain/pleasure.

As I slammed into her again and again, I made sure that the necklace bumped into her chin and nose. She flinched with her second orgasm. I got a little rougher as I approaching my own orgasm. I sunk balls deep and filled her with more cum than I can remember in a long time.

Not wanting to make a mistake and give myself away, I rolled off of her and got dressed and headed for the door. After showing myself out, I returned to the bedroom and hid the ropes that I used as props and then untied Lisa. I told her that I loved her and that I wanted to make love to her.

She stopped me and said, "You have to clean my pussy up! He said that he would never come back if you refused."

I started to protest but the look on her face told me to think twice. Lisa lay back on the bed and I lowered my head in shame between her legs. Has I sucked my own seed from her pussy, she told me how much better the Mystery Man was at sex than me. She also said that this was her fertile time on the month and that she hoped she was pregnant.

I stopped servicing her and looked at her. Was she really considering having another mans child? What have I created?

"Oh, and you will not make love to me again until He says its ok."

And that my friends, is how I cuckold myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How I Cuckold Myself

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds