• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Polly Dares

Polly Dares

12

"Well?" Samantha asked. "Do you dare take the challenge?" She laughed lightly willing Polly to agree.

Polly looked at her friend wavering from the challenge obviously looking for a way out without losing face. "I'm not into that sort of thing. Surely you can pick something else less risky than some sleazy club."

"It's just a club Polly. I took you're challenge and completed it so now it's your turn. I don't know what you're laughing at Brenda because it's your turn after Polly." Samantha scolded her friend.

The three young women sat nursing their wine each silent in thought. This whole thing was getting out of hand. It had started with a silly dare while under the influence of a few white wines.

Samantha had been dared to kiss a stranger, nothing too outrageous but she had come back with a more challenging dare for the other two. Each week for some time they completed a naughty task and now it was Polly's turn.

"I was thinking of joining the club myself. You can find out if it's all they said it was or just a sordid mans club."

Polly gave her a flash of moral indignation. "I'm Just joking Polly. I know it is!" She laughed. "You like teasing and you are a bit of a flasher so it should suit you."

"No I'm not! OK! I like to tease a bit. But I'm no flasher." Polly interrupted her friend again erupting in indignation with eyes flashing and arms waving.

"Oh, come on. Look at that dress. Your boobs have been beaming away at the waiter all evening." Samantha told her. Polly looked down at them and gave her friend an innocent frown as though to say, 'what do you mean'.

"Every time he comes near the table you lean forward showing off your cleavage." Samantha laughed at her.

Polly dropped the subject for she had always admitted being a bit of a tease but that was all it was, just a bit of innocent fun.

"If you're too afraid to go then say so and you lose the game. The club is just harmless fun, unless you want it to be more than that. You never know you might enjoy it. You don't have to do anything just attend for an evening and report to us what happened. I'm dieing to know what it's really like and I'm serious, I might join." She giggled.

Polly was the youngest of the three friends by a year at twenty-six. She has long dirty blonde hair, fair skin with a gorgeous petite figure and green eyes. Most of all she was proud of her perky breasts. The way they stood out proud over a flat tummy gave her a chance not to wear a bra occasionally. Samantha was right, she did like to tease and she had been teasing the waiter all evening. Flashing her boobs and batting her eyes at him but had been disappointed for no free bottle of wine materialised.

Not that they needed it for two had wealthy husbands and Polly had rich parents. That was probably why they played the game, through boredom. "OK! I'll do it. But just you wait, I'll think up something for you, darling!" She mischievously told her friend with a tipsy laugh.

***

Polly walked from the dressing room into the bar area feeling nervous. Normally very confident it would not have been a problem to visit a strange bar by herself only she was standing there in bra and panties. She had chosen a sensible white set with plenty of coverage.

As planned she would spend the evening at the club but that is all. She wouldn't join in any naughty fun and games but keep to herself and hopefully find some hidey-hole away from everyone. A little teasing was one thing but the rules seemed to allow for far more than she was prepared to accept.

"Hi! I'm Joanne. Your new here aren't you." She said. The woman was statuesque, a real beauty. Polly was impresses by her muscular tanned body, especially as she was completely naked. Without thinking she looked down between her legs to see it perfectly trimmed leaving her vagina bare.

Embarrassed she looked up at her and said. "Yes, how did you know?"

"What you're wearing and you look nervous, positively frightened. Relax and take it easy. Let me get you a drink that will help. No one is going to jump you it's against the rules. Unless of course that's what you want." She winked suggestively.

Polly was embarrassed at the suggestion as well as a little excited at the prospect of joining such a lascivious group. Walking through the door from the bar into the main club had been a daunting task but with that edge of excitement building she began to relish the idea. Not that she would let anyone get too familiar with her.

"As it's your first time I'll escort you and introduce you around." Joanne told her.

Still not quite knowing what to expect she let the naked woman lead her in. 'At least all eyes would be on her and not me.' She thought. It was a surprise to feel a little jealous at the idea of not being ogled in her underwear.

The main room wasn't disappointing. It was lavishly decorated with low lighting giving plenty of seclusion to groups of people sitting around on plush sofas. Pleasant music was playing in the background not drowning conversation but allowing it to continue without being overheard unless sitting close.

The naughty woman introduced her to a couple sitting talking animatedly, or rather arguing over some political point, which she found difficult to pick up on. Their clothes or lack of them made it difficult to concentrate on the conversation.

Rather, her eyes roamed over the woman's leather outfit. A bask held up a large pair of breasts forcing them into an enormous cleavage and she wore no panties. Polly sat on the edge of an easy chair keeping her thighs tightly pressed where as the woman relaxed back on the sofa not attempting to hide her hairy pussy. Not blatantly showing off but simply relaxed as though wearing jeans and tee shirt.

'This is going to take some getting used to.' She thought. Relieved at not feeling everyone's eye upon her she also felt a little left out. She was a beautiful woman sitting in a club in her underwear being ignored. So this is what Joanne had meant about her outfit being out of the ordinary. If she wanted to be noticed she would have to try something more exotic than a sensible pair of knickers a bra.

For a moment she thought of returning to the changing room and accepting the offer of one of the clubs saucy outfits. Remembering she was there merely to submit to the dare she quickly dismissed the idea.

"Come on. I'll show you one of the rooms since these two are being so boring." She said to the couple more than Polly.

In a daze from trying to re-orientate her thoughts to this new and unexpected environment she quietly followed.

"So what's on your mind you look a million miles away." Joanne asked.

"It's just that this isn't what I expected it to be. I'm not sure what I expected really." She said lamely.

"It can get a lot livelier than this I can assure you, it just depends on what crowd turn up on the night." She said, as almost an apology for it being quiet.

On the way to a private room Joanne purposely guided her around the room for a glimpse of two's, three's and foursomes either sitting around or playing. It wasn't always clear what the game was. "Happy, Stan?" Joanne stated more than asked a guy sitting naked with two fiery red heads paying him close attention.

Polly automatically looked away but couldn't help snatching a look as they moved on. The man had such an enormous erection she just couldn't help staring. A naughty little thought invaded her mind, wondering what it would feel like to have that monster inside her. She giggled and covered her mouth like a silly schoolgirl.

There were those too. A woman dressed as a schoolgirl with a partner wearing a convincing schoolboy outfit complete with cap and grey flannel shorts. They hurried on before they both broke into fits of laughter. Once out of the way they looked at each other for a moment before breaking up.

"This is a club no, no. Never ever laugh at someone's fetish; that means his or her particular thing whatever it is. The trouble is the two of them are around sixty so dressing up in school clothes does look astonishingly funny." Joanne said, pulling Polly into a room.

Polly took a step back on seeing a naked couple making out on the floor. "Don't worry they can't see or hear us. The mirror is one way and each room is sound proofed. It's usually better not to hear the grunts and groans as they can be off putting." She smiled. The flush carpeting was soft underfoot and the only seating was a scattering of floor cushions.

Rather more liberated than when she arrived Polly sprawled on the floor to watch the show. It was so sensual. The man and woman were not magazine cover models but average neighbours but the slow seduction of each other was so very sexy.

"Here let me give you a massage while you enjoy the show." Joanne said.

Splayed out over a cushion letting the woman, no longer a stranger, begin to rub her back and legs with smooth long strokes was simply delicious. Mesmerised by the sensations and sight of the couple she began to slip into a trance.

She watched them lick and stroke each other's bodies slowly and deliberately. The intimacy was so well choreographed it was obvious they knew each other well. Their movements were so sensuous; lifting a leg or arm to allow access was as affective as a ballet in its continuous progress.

On lying upon a cushion she arched her back for him to bury his head between her splayed legs. They were so close to the glass Polly could see the flecks of sweat upon their bodies. Almost feeling the stranger's touch she felt a part of it all.

The man's tongue flicked at her lips and Polly gave a little shiver for it was as though he were taking her. At that moment she watched his mouth envelope the woman's pussy sucking everything in and his jaw worked hard sucking, biting and chewing on her.

Suddenly aware that it was happening to her she looked over her shoulder to see Joanne's face buried between her thighs. Meaning to protest and close her legs her body instead reacted for her by opening them wide. Polly moaned softly. It had all happened so gently she hadn't a chance to resist.

Joanne turned her over not for one moment letting go of Polly's lips. Polly closed her eyes feeling this stranger probing her with a strong tongue as though earnestly searching for something. Opening her eyes wide she checked whether a man had quietly entered the room. She hadn't been tricked into something it was Joanne.

She had a small dildo in one hand and was working it into her. Poly was about to say she didn't need that but all that came from her lips was a soft moan. 'Damn she's good!' Polly thought with a little shudder.

Joanne kept easing the dildo higher with each gentle push while she kissed her way up Polly's body to find a nipple. She swathed it in soft caresses her free hand massaging the whole breast until it tingled. Joanne nibbled the swollen nipple between her teeth then sucked so hard Polly felt it would burst.

Joanne lay beside Polly working her body delicately like a musical instrument eliciting deep guttural animal sounds from deep within Polly's throat. It was so over powering she just laid there taking it all. The dildo disappeared inside taking her pussy fully. She felt it nudging the entrance to her womb it was so deep it was as though it filled her entire body.

Her nostrils flared and with her mouth wide open she sucked in lung full's of air. Eyes now wide open watching it all wanting to experience every movement and bite. She looked into the mirrored wall seeing her own pussy devouring the dildo.

It was only then she realised it too was a one-way glass wall exactly the same as the one she had watched the couple through. 'Damn it's a one-way mirror.' She thought. She was spread out on the floor with a cushion under her hips displaying her entire body to whoever was behind the damn mirror. They were watching that lewd dildo being buried in her pussy while Joanne consumed her breasts.

She no longer cared she just wanted to cum. The sensations were so overpowering she began to pant little whispers. "Make me cum. Make me cum!" All of a sudden the sensations erupted inside with little quivers sending shock waves through her tummy to her breasts out to her toes and fingers making them curl.

Polly rocked her hips up at the beast inside her body while her limbs shook uncontrollably. She grabbed a hold of Joanne clasping her tight. Both women slumped naked holding each other tight breathing heavily.

"Wow! I mean, wow. I don't know what to say." Polly whispered from a dry mouth.

"I'm good eh?" She chuckled. "It was nice seeing you so carried away. I enjoyed it."

"I've never had a woman do that to me before. Damn! I've never cum like that either." Polly shook her head, embarrassed and pleased at the same time. Did this mean she was gay or what?

As though reading her thoughts Joanne laughed. "You don't have to be gay to respond to sensual stimulation. Don't worry you'll still enjoy men. No one is as good as me though." She chuckled, a pleasing throaty sound.

She placed a restraining hand on Polly's tummy. "When you fall in love with someone the sex is so much better than even I can give you." She said with a cautionary look upon her face.

Polly wondered at the look and reasoned she had just broken up with someone. There was nothing she could say. She stretched out a hand for her panties but Joanne slapped her wrist.

"You don't need those. You're just a beginner but no longer a club virgin." She laughed lightly, the dour mood lifting from her face.

An open cupboard displayed a range of toys on shelves and Polly gasped at the sight of them. "How could anyone take that thing inside them?"

"You would be surprised. Here let me put this on you. It will declare you belong to me and no one will touch you without permission."

As they left the private room the couple from the next room appeared and he gave Polly a big grin. He was around twenty-nine, not much older than her anyway. He had brown curly hair, a natural tan and curiously, dark blue eyes. She had already seen he was well built and she suddenly flushed with embarrassment with the image of his nakedness in her mind.

This stranger knew she had been watching and guessed it had been a turn on. It was so naughty she flushed with guilt and demurred at his look all in a moment. Looking down at the floor away from his intense eyes she was reminded of her naked body. She looked up and away from him not knowing what to do.

A naughty thought went through her mind. What if Joanne gave her to this stranger could he do to her what he had done to that woman? Her mind and body yearned for it and she had to shake herself from the dream.

"Come on, let's go. I'll introduce you to some more interesting people. Get down on your knees Polly. Now follow me and do as I say." She told her. Her voice was stern but somehow reassuring enough for Polly to feel safe. After all, this woman knew the ropes here and could keep her out of trouble.

It felt ridiculous crawling around like a bitch on a leash but for once she did as she was told. "We are here to cheer you two up! You're here to enjoy yourselves you know. You're spoiling the atmosphere for every one else" Polly had arrived on hands and knees at the feet of a couple she hadn't met before.

Polly looked up staring into the woman's crotch. She looked away only to see the man's limp dick, so maybe that was why they were looking so miserable rather than enjoying themselves.

"Polly, you can start her off and I'll see to him." Joanne ordered.

Polly hesitated to watch Joanne suck the man's penis into her mouth. She looked up at the woman and wondered what to do. She edged her bottom to the edge of the couch expecting Polly to start on her.

Taking a deep breath she dived in. Remembering how Joanne had licked her she tried the same. She found her clit and with a finger rubbed it tenderly.

"Harder, bitch." The woman told her.

'Ungrateful cow!' Polly thought. She pressed on biting and rubbing and sucking. With her other hand she burrowed into the woman's vagina intending to hurt her only she responded by moaning heavily and bucking her hips, pushing her pussy into Polly's face.

The woman came explosively. Polly's jaw ached and her fingers were numb but she felt elated at having produced a result. Never before had she tried this, yet had succeeded spectacularly.

"How do you feel about that Polly?" Joanne asked.

"I'm not sure. I've never done that before. You certainly pushed me in the deep end." They looked over at the large pale woman squashed into the leather corset, looked at each other and laughed.

"Want to try a bloke this time?"

"Yes, I had better my jaw feels broken." Crawling toward another couple Polly became aware of what she had just agreed to. 'My god! What am I doing?' She had just agreed to go suck a stranger's cock and felt as though it were a normal event. How could this happen to her so quickly, or at all?

The combination of club atmosphere and her body wanting more had pushed her into competing with Joanne. This was ridiculous she had intended to just watch and wait until she had fulfilled the dare and could leave.

She was acting like a right slut and enjoying every naughty moment of it. Was it this place or Joanne that had liberated her to act so lewdly? She sucked a stranger's cock nearly choking on it as he thrust it unexpectedly down her throat. He came and she wondered what to do with his cum.

"Look up at him and show it to him." Joanne whispered. She opened her mouth with his sperm on her tongue feeling ridiculous. She felt like some little pet desperate to please its master. She wanted to spit it over him but restrained herself. She had enough presence of mind to know she would have to pay her dues before it was her turn.

They must have visited every couple in the club where Joanne offered her to all and sundry. She felt humiliated yet aroused by all the sucking and nibbling she had done. Even when not sucking someone off the petting had been distracting and stimulating. Men and women had caressed her body with hands and fingers wondering in the most intimate of places.

Some of them expertly manipulated her body while others merely fumbled for the sake of it. She didn't enjoy that yet her body was on fire. She was dripping wet so much her thighs were damp with her own juices. Joanne took her to a quiet corner and wiped her clean with a wet wipe.

Thinking they were going to do something together in some privacy she was again led away. "I don't think I can take much more of this." Polly breathed heavily at Joanne.

"You've done well Pet. Just one more scene and you're done. You'll have earned your place here." Joanne encouraged her.

'How the hell did I get into this?' She wondered. 'I didn't want to get too close to anyone now I'm becoming a member!'

She crawled onto a raised dais in the centre of the room under spotlights. 'Oh no! What now?' She inwardly groaned.

Joanne picked up a dildo and slithered it over her wet opening. Her lips were already engorged and her vagina wide open. It was as though her very soul had been opened up for inspection. If she had been in a club fully clothed and she had somehow revealed how excited she was it would have been so embarrassing the humiliation would be impossible to bear.

Here she was floodlight flaunting her naked aroused body before everyone. She shut her eyes tight as they closed in around her expecting a show. Feeling the dildo slide so easily into her was expected but when she involuntarily bucked her hips up and down in response it was shocking.

Her head whipped up and down as her whole body rocked back and forth on the dildo her whole being seemed to revolve around it. It had become the centre of her universe while she was being reduced to a mere pleasure sensor around it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Polly Dares

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds