• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Law of Unintended Circumstances Ch. 03

Law of Unintended Circumstances Ch. 03

Liz woke around 10. The nightmare hung in her head. She shook it for a second. Then realized that her pubes were gone. She was shaved "down there."

"Oh my gawd!" she yelled. "No, this isn't happening!"

She walked into the living room and smelled the smell of sex. And saw the three pairs of panties on the floor. She knew what was going on and that she was doomed. "Doomed I say. Doomed." She giggled for a second when she remembered that line from some movie. And then started to cry.

After a few minutes, she composed herself enough to head into the kitchen and make some breakfast. She decided on an omelet. Not too complex, but enough to take her mind away from what was next.

After her breakfast she poured a hot bath and sank in. She had considered a glass of wine, then tossed the idea. After she had soaked for about 20 minutes, she remembered the warning and reached for the razor. "In for a penny, in for a pound." She started with her underarms, then hit her legs. When she was done with that, she sat for a minute pondering. She opened the drain and climbed out of the tub. Opening the shower door, she started the multiple heads in the shower and waited a moment for the hot water to start flowing. At the last moment, she ran over and put a new blade in her razor. She stepped in and washed her hair.

"Well, I guess that's enough stalling," she said to whomever and began scrapping the razor around her pubic area. It didn't experience much resistance, but she wanted a new blade, just in case. She put one foot on the bench and shaved that side. Then she got to the hard part. Emotionally hard. She grabbed her labia and pulled it out, shaving the part closest to her lip. When she was done with that side, she traded sides and repeated.

"Crap," she thought, reaching between her legs. Slowly, and delicately, she shaved the area between her vagina and anus. That done, she reached around and gripped one cheek, pulling it back. The she slowly shaved that side. Now she realized that she was going to have to switch hands. It had been a little tricky to learn how to shave her right armpit, but she could see that. She started in very, very carefully and finally got the job done. She rinsed everything and stepped out and dried off. She thought for a second and went down stairs. Yes, there was everything. The toys, all of the lube, and that bottle of whatever. She rubbed a little on and it stung as bad as last night.

It was now 1:15. No reason to get dressed, so she just sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Some show about people buying or selling a house or something.

Two minutes to two. She turned the TV off. She stood up and waked to the door. The clock started chiming and the doorbell rang. She knew exactly what they wanted and had turned the entry light on. She swung the door open and stood as close to the middle as she could. There stood Angie and some boy.

"Aren't you going to give us a hug?" Angie asked. Liz blinked, then realized that Angie wanted her to step out on the porch. Jack Hart across the street was mowing his lawn, but seemed head down into it. Liz stepped out and meekly hugged Angie, who squeezed her, then pinched her ass.

"This is Carl. Carl, this is our slut, Liz." Liz gave him the same hug and her almost squeezed the snot out of her. As they broke, he pinched her nipple.

"Enough of the introductions. Let's play," Angie said and pushed Liz further out onto the porch, followed by Carl. Liz looked around. Jack still seemed to be focused on his mowing. With relief, she walked in and shut the door.

"Nice boobs. And I see you shave. Your idea, or Angie's?" Carl proclaimed.

"My idea. Slut wouldn't do something like that. She used to be Miss Goodie Two Shoes. But she started down the road on her own. We just helped her out a little. And those boobs aren't 'nice'. These are nice." Angie said, cupping hers.

Carl walked into the middle of the living room and dropped his jeans. He was commando. And hanging sort of halfway between soft and up.

Angie pushed Liz into the living room and stood behind her. Suddenly Angie reached around and pinched Liz's nipples. Hard.

"Yeow!" screamed Liz.

"Good ahead, the slut loves to have her nips squeezed," Angie said to Carl. He reached out and took over, rolling them gently, then harder. Liz groaned, mostly in pain but, to her embarrassment, a little in pleasure. Angie moved her hands south and started stroking Liz's lips, looking for her clit.

"Well, the bitch isn't wet. But this isn't for her pleasure."

Angie reached back up and pushed down on Liz's shoulders. She knew what she was supposed to do and dropped to her knees. She reached out and gripped Carl's cock, then slowly slid the ever hardening tool into her mouth.

"Our little slut, whore, whatever, knows what to do. Maybe she's cock hungry. Probably has seen one in quite a while."

Liz wondered what was going on. "Something we won't do" didn't sound like a blow job. These little whores (she had to at least think it back at them) surely sucked them. Maybe Angie wouldn't let him cum in her mouth. No, more likely she wouldn't swallow. Liz didn't particularly like to do it, but she had. This wouldn't be too bad. She had been told she gave good head, so it might work out to be not too bad.

"Okay, here's the rules. You'll suck him until he's close. Then stop and pull back. When he's ready, you'll start again. I want him moaning and blowing his wad like he never has. And I want your mouth to just be aching," Angie commanded.

A little pain and discomfort. So that's what it is. Liz had never gone more than five or six minutes, so this would probably not be "not too bad".

Liz started slowing sliding her head back and forth, stroking the base with her hand. As the head reached her lips, she swirled her tongue around it.

"Oh yeah," Carl moaned. "She's almost as good as you."

"As if," Angie replied. "Well, I guess she gets more practice than I thought. Perhaps she whore's herself out."

Liz continued her ministrations, trying her best. Maybe she could surprise him and be over with it.

After a couple of minutes, Carl moaned long and loud. "Oh yeah, now, I'm almost there." With that, Angie grabbed Liz's ears and pulled her back.

"Give 'im a little bit. He needs to calm down. But let's see how you're doing." She reached down and slid her finger over Liz's slit again. "Hm, not wet yet. This may take a while. Don't worry honey. You won't cum while you're sucking him. That might distract you from your job."

After a few more minutes Carl said "Okay, I'm ready."

Angie replied "Bullshit. I saw the look on your face. Her lips hit your cock and you'll go off. And that's not the deal. You keep going. I want her mouth too sore to talk or eat or even smile."

Another minute or two and Liz saw him quit shaking and his cock wasn't throbbing nearly as much. She knew it was time and reached over then put it back in his mouth and started again.

They repeated the little routine again. This time Angie pinched Liz's nipples, rolling them roughly. Then she reached down and stroked Liz's clit.

"Cunt's still not wet. You not enjoying this?" With that, Angie started stroking her slit, rolling and gently squeezing her clit. Suddenly Liz moaned and realized she was getting a little wet. "Well, that's enough for you.

This continued for another 45 or 50 minutes. Blow, stop. Blow, stop. Sometimes Angie would pinch Liz's nipples, sometimes not. Once she blew in Liz's ear and liked her ear lobe.

"Okay, this time it's for the pay off. Look up, let him see your pretty face." As Liz looked up, she saw for the first time that Carl had a video camera and had been recording the whole thing. Now she was humiliated. But she kept going. The sooner the better.

It didn't take long for Carl to start moaning loudly and begin to thrust. She felt him pulse and knew this was it.

Suddenly Angie grabbed Liz's hair and pulled her back, head pointed up. "Keep looking at him. Eyes open. And smile for the cameras.

"Cameras?" Liz thought. Oh shit, she had forgotten. They had more than one. Angie had probably been taking stills, too.

But just as she finished that first thought, her eye almost exploded in pain as Carl shot his first gob into her right eye.

"Yeah, keep going. Other eye, maybe the nose." Angie shouted, holding Liz's hair even harder. The next shot hit her lower lip and chin. Liz realized her mouth was still open as a little bit of the cum rolled off her lip into her mouth.

The next load hit her left nostril and a little of the right. She gagged a little and tried to snort it out, but couldn't.

Then Angie yanked on her hair and pulled Liz back some. Carl must have been aiming a little lower, he hit her at the base of her throat and the cum started dribbling down her chest. The next shot hit her left breast an inch or two above her nipple. "Jeez," she thought. How long has it been since he came?"

Carl pumped once more, this time just a little, but hitting the top of her right breast.

"Looks like that's about it, slut. But you still have to clean him up, lick and swallow." Liz unconsciously grabbed his semi-hard penis and started to lick it. When she got to the head, there was a little cum left on it, which she slurped off and swallowed. Just about the time she felt like she he finished, she realized that he was hard again.

"Man, I could go for seconds."

"No baby. She's got some more for tonight." The Angie gripped Liz's hair again and finished the task by drying Carl's cock with some of it. Then she reached down and smeared the cum on Liz's chest and suddenly went up and pushed the cum in her nose on both side, making Liz gasp once again. "Okay, stand up cunt. Portrait time," Angie commanded. Liz stood up.

Angie walked over with the still camera, while Carl kept his video.

"Smile for the cameras." Liz did, but wanted to grimace. "Lick you lips, umm, yummy. Now scoop some of that off your nose and eye and swallow." Liz did as ordered. The humiliation continued. This was getting worse than ever. "Okay, head back, push that chest out. Smear it out some more. Let's see if you can get it over both of those little titties."

Finally they were done with her. Almost. "Seems there's some cum on a couple of my fingers. Clean it up if you would," as she thrust her hand out. Liz meekly complied. "Now dry it off. You know how."

After Liz dried Angie's hand with her hair, Angie had yet one more thing for Liz to do.

"On your back, let's see you finger yourself."

Liz groaned inside, but lay down and slid her fingers around her pussy (Pussy? Again that word) It didn't take long for her to start moaning aloud and rolling her hips.

"Enough," Angie said. "We have to leave. You can get yourself off after we're gone."

Carl smiled at Liz as he shut down the camera and handed it to Angie. Then he pulled his pants up as Angie put everything in the camera bag.

"I had thought about having you eat me, but I don't want to get all of that cum on my legs. Maybe next time. Okay, get up and see us out."

Liz slowly stood up. He legs were still a little wobbly. She had been so close. Angie and Carl walked slowly to the door.

Angie coughed and looked at Liz. "The door? You know, see us out."

Liz stood and opened the door. The two walked out and then turned on the porch.

"Come on out and say goodbye. Normally we'd kiss and hug, but you understand why we won't."

At least Jack wasn't still mowing. She thought she saw a movement at the window, but at least the porch was in a little shade and the light was off.

"Tootles kiddo. You better clean up. It's three thirty and you have some more visitors at five." And then they walked off.

Liz shut and locked the door with a sigh. The she started crying as she walked back to her bedroom and into the bathroom. She started the shower, still crying. When it was hot, Liz stepped in and cleaned herself. She scrubbed extra hard, then used her body scrub again. When she felt her hair was clean, clean, clean, she sat down. No conditioner, she thought. It reminded her of what just happened.

As she sat there she started stroking herself. "No!" she shouted. "Oh gawd, I can't do this," she then said, to no one in particular. But she continued, knowing she had to. It didn't take long, but it wasn't an earthquake. But it still felt good, and it was a release.

Finally she toweled off and dried her hair. It was almost four thirty. For a half second she thought about masturbating again, but decided against it. She opened her closet and reached for the robe, but that said "No reason for that, I'll just have to hang it up in a few minutes."

She walked downstairs, nude, blinds open, and turned on the TV to another random channel. Something about a cruise ship. "Yeah, maybe that," she thought. And waited.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Law of Unintended Circumstances Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds