• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Never Again Ch. 02

Never Again Ch. 02

I noticed a change in Layna. Not just her clothes (though she went from baggy jeans and a tank-top to plaid miniskirts and ties) but the way she walked. She had stopped talking to me. It seemed like within two days time she changed.

The guys say that I put her up on a pedestal, like she is some goddess. To me, she is.

I remember the day that I finally got the courage to ask her out:

She walked down the Senior hallway waving her ass under her skirt. Before then I had never noticed her ass or her tits. Just her. Anyway, her high heels made the loudest noise. They seemed to scream: "Get out of the way, hot untamed ass coming through."

She stopped at my locker.

"Hi Jason."

Her voice was like red velvet.

"Hey."

"Do you like what you see?"

She moved her left hand down her body out lining her tits. I started to get hard.

"I've always liked you."

"Is that so?"

"You-you're my best friend. Of course."

I looked at her. She seemed uneasy, like I had said, "I want to marry you." I cleared my throat.

"I wanted to ask you out. Do you want to go see a movie or something?"

She looked me up and down...way down.

"I would love to. Pick me up at seven?"

She smiled like the little school girl she dressed as. She kissed me on the cheek. For a moment, it seemed like the old Layna, but only for a moment.

"Yeah. I will."

After school I waved goodbye to her and drove off in my mustang. I got to my house and my mom was drunk as always.

"Mom, I got a date tonight."

"With who?" She burped.

"Layna."

Mom stepped into the room wearing a robe that was open holding a Martini. I have to admit my mother is fuckin' slammin'. Long legs, plump ass, big tits, red hair, green eyes and pouty pink lips.

"I am sure that will be just interesting, won't it?"

"Yeah, it will."

"Could you do something for me?"

"I am not making you another Martini."

She swayed over to me. I watched the robe grazed her nipples as she moved side to side.

She got closer and she grabbed my dick.

"Mom what the fuck?"

I pulled back and took her Martini.

"What err you doin'? Haven't you fucked before?"

"None of your fuckin' business Mom."

"It's my business when it's my son."

She began to cry. I don't even know why I paid attention to her. She fell on the floor proceeded with, "I'm sorry. Jason. I just miss your father. I miss him so much. I..."

Dad died four years ago, a week after my fourteenth birthday. She began drinking to cope. She goes to work, drinks, then goes to bed. That night was different. It seemed like she was really falling apart.

I picked her up and carried her to her bed. I tucked her in and turned off the lamp on the bedside and began to walk out of the room.

"Jason, will you please stay with me until I fall asleep?"

I turned the lights back on. I should not have gone back.

I sat on Dad's side of the bed.

"Jason, I'm drunk."

"I know, Mom."

"I'm sorry," she sat up, "that I did that. Earlier."

"It's alright, Mom."

She outstretched her arms with tears in her eyes, so I hugged her.

"I just really miss..."

I listened. I almost started to cry. My dad was my best friend. He always encouraged me to go for the things I believed in. I never had to ask for help because he'd just always know. You know?

Mom's tears dropped onto my shoulder. Her lips scraped my neck and I let out a sigh. I believed she heard me because she began to kiss my neck. Her hand slid down my chest, her nails scraping my body.

She started to play with my ear. All I could think to do was grab her tits. I lifted her head and stuck my tongue in her mouth.

Everything was happening so fast. My lips traveled down and pressed a nipple between them. With one hand I moved her robe and ran my nails down her inner thigh. I was so hard I couldn't stand it and apparently neither could she.

"Eat my pussy. Please."

She begged for it.

I kissed her inner thighs as she ran her fingers through my hair. She smelled so good, like warm honey. She was so wet.

I started slow, like an ice cream cone, teasing her. As I was teasing her, I began to realize I was teasing myself. The fucked up thing was that I loved every little bit of her sopping wet pussy. I needed to be inside her, so bad that it hurt.

I stuck my tongue deep inside her and listened to the moans and sighs she made. Her pleasure, at that moment, was all I longed for.

I stuck two fingers insider her and let my tongue violently swipe her clit. She began to shake. Her tits bounced and she cried out my name. I was covered in her sweet juices. I wiped my face and she pulled me up by my shirt to meet hers.

She kissed me, but just a peck.

"Follow me."

She led me into the bathroom and started the shower. I closed the door and let the steam fill the cold air.

"You're going to fuck me," she said sweetly.

I nodded.

As the water ran, she got down on her knees. She unbuckled my belt and tossed it across the room and dropped my pants.

"You're so big, Jason. You're body turns me on, too."

I am at least 11 inches and have a nice lean-muscled body: Light six pack, lean arms. Nothing special, but not something to over look apparently.

She licked the head of my dick and tasted my pre-come.

"It's so good."

"Then get some more."

I grabbed the back of her head and began to thrust her. It felt so good. My body wasn't letting me think about how I could possibly hurt her. All it let me know was that I needed it.

"Ah, fuck yeah."

I closed my eyes, leaned my head back and let her do her thing. Honestly, it was much better than me fucking her face. With one hand she massaged my balls, the other gripped and stroked my dick while her lips sucked. I couldn't stand up and I began to shake. I pulled her off of me and helped her to stand.

She removed her robe and I starred at her. At that point she became just a beautiful woman and I just wanted more.

She opened the glass shower door, grabbed my hand, and pulled me in.

"Jason, fuck me please. I need it so bad. Fuck me."

"Mom I-"

She forced her tongue into my mouth and I picked her up and pushed her up against the wall.

"Please, Jason. Put your cock inside me."

I thrusted: Perfect aim.

She looked at me with those piercing green eyes. I could tell she was becoming sober and realizing what was really happening, but neither of us cared.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Jason, harder! Please!"

Suddenly, I lost all control. It was like I was a whole different person. She made me this way...

"It feels good doesn't it?"

"Fuck."

"Doesn't it?!"

"Uhnm fuck!"

"That's not a feeling Marrissa."

I stopped thrusting her and kept my dick brushing her pussy lips.

"Yes, please don't stop!"

"Then, answer me when I ask you a question."

I stood her up and turned her around.

"Tell me you want it."

I slapped my dick on her ass.

"I want it," she said breathily.

I pulled her hair.

"I can't fucking hear you."

"I want it! Please!"

I thrust into her again. It was so tight. I thought, There hasn't been another man in here for years.

Then I stopped and pulled out.

"Jason, what's wrong?"

"I can't do this anymore."

"What?!"

"I just can't."

I turned to push open the glass door.

"NO!"

She grabbed me and pushed me onto the tile shower bench.

"Mom-I"

"At least make me come."

"Mom, no."

She held me down. I feel like I didn't really try to get up. I wanted to, but I really didn't want to.

She slid down on my cock and took all of me. Again, she became just a beautiful, sexy woman.

"Fuck. Ah-yes."

"That's right Jason. Enjoy it."

I grabbed her hips and bounced her on me. God it felt so good. I licked and bit her nipples but I just couldn't get enough of her. She was so sexy, dominating, and did I mention sexy?

"Jason, I'm gonna come. Yes! Don't stop."

She rocked back and forth screaming my name and all of a sudden I felt her tighten around my dick.

"Oh shit. Ah-fuck yeah," I grunted, "Do that again please."

I turned her around and she lowered down over my cock brushing her ass over my face. She was going too slow for my liking so I slammed her onto my lap, leaned her back and placed a hand on her clit.

"You like that?"

"Oh fuck yes, Jason. Play with my pussy."

My hand was as fast as lightening. She shook and rocked her body in time with mine. The hot water heightened every one of my senses, but the steam made it harder to breathe and I loved it.

"You gonna come for me baby?"

"Yes."

"Come for me baby."

Her pussy pulsed. She was so close and so was I.

"I'm gonna come."

"Me too, Mom. Come with me."

She rocked her body back and forth and I rocked mine. My whole world was unraveling and it felt good.

"Fuck, Jason. Oh-fuck I'm coming! I'm coming!"

My stomach tightened and my dick pulsed, pushing her just as she was squeezing me. I pulled her down closer to me and came inside her.

We sat there for a moment, not saying a word and then she got up and pushed open the glass door.

"You should get ready for your date."

She closed the door and I cleaned myself up.

I picked out some simple jeans and my favorite "Tool" t-shirt. I grabbed my keys and noticed my mom sitting on the couch, fully clothed drinking a Bloody Mary. She waved goodbye.

"Have fun Jason."

"See you later, Mom."

I kissed her on the cheek, she hugged me, then I left.

I got into my car and drove to Layna's house which is only about 10 minutes from my house. I was so excited to see her that I got distracted on the drive over and almost ran into a parked car.

I pulled up at her house, got out of the car and walked up to her door.

I began to sweat. I was so fucking nervous. I knocked on the door.

"Jason, hi. Come on in. Layna is just finishing up."

"Thank you sir.

I went to sit on the couch.

"Don't sit there. Our dog pissed all over the couch and it's just nasty. Sit here."

He offered me a seat at the bar. We didn't talk. All he could do was stare at me. Specifically, my pants. It kind of freaked me out a little but I got over it when I saw Layna walk down the stairs. She wore short, ripped, jean shorts and a tight black t-shirt that said, "Leave it to me" in metallic blue letters.

"So where do you guys plan to go?"

"The movies, sir."

"Can you have her home before one?"

"Yes, sir I can."

"Good."

He hugged Layna and I could have sworn he lightly pinched her ass.

"Bye honey, and have fun."

"I will Dad."

She looked at me and said under her breath, "I will."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Never Again Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 721 milliseconds