• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Him, Her, Him & Ass

Him, Her, Him & Ass

Friday night, 10 PM. Her lover is out of town. Horny, she calls him at his hotel.

HER:
"Hey, lover, what's up?"

HIM:
"Hi, baby. I Just stepped out of the shower, drying myself off."

HER:
"Mmmmmmmhhhh, I'm picturing you nice and naked and wet!"

HIM:
"Naked and wet and... horny! Horny for you."

HER:
"Music to my ears, lover! I'd love to be there to dry you off, then get you up on the bed on elbows and knees."

HIM:
"And what would you do then?"

HER:
"Something you know I love to do. I'd lick your asshole. Can I? Can I lick it?"

HIM:
"Hell, yes! Eat it out!"

HER:
"Oh yeah! I love those words. God I've always really liked to eat out guys' assholes. Wonder why that is?"

HIM:
"You like ass, babe, you're such a bottom feeder!"

HER:
"That I am. And I know just how excitable that sexy asshole of yours gets, lover. I'd spread you wide open and then just dig my wet, slippery tongue into that crack of yours. So spread those rugged male cheeks of yours wide open for me and let me snake my tongue between them and really eat you up, lover."

HIM:
"Oh yeah, lick that hot hole of mine like you mean it, the way you always do. Let me feed it to you, let me feed you something I know you love to eat."

HER:
"Uh huh! Feed it to me! I'm so fuckin' hungry for your ass. Want to feel me run my tongue all over your puckered hole as I rim it with raw hunger, flickering it over your anal love hole teasingly, tantalizingly? Feel me curl that strong, tongue of mine and snake it into your manhole as you push your hot muscled, smooth ass back against my face like a charged-up male slut in heat, greedy for the rimming of his life."

HIM:
"That's me, babe. Greedy for the rimming of my life."

HER:
"And lover? While I'm rimming you, while I'm eating out your red-hot, sexy ass? Would it be okay if I let a sleek young stud into the room? If the two of us have ourselves some company? A cute, sexy stud with a really spectacular penis, an ultra-thick, beautifully-shaped, steel hard 10" cock." HIM:
"I think you could talk me into that."

HER:
"He'd saunter over and feed you that cock of his while I just kept taking good care of your hot little butthole with my sexy, kittenish tongue. Wouldn't you just love that? Something big and thick and meaty to suck on while I lapped away at your hole."

HIM:
"Oh yeah, babe. That would keep me busy just the way I like to be kept busy."

HER:
"Uh huh! And as I keep lapping away, lover, why don't you reach around and grab hold of his hard male ass and draw him closer while you suck his massive cock and he works it hard and deep between your cocksucking lips. You could even wet a finger and stick it up his ass while you suck him. Bet he'd like that. Bet that'll make him extra hot so he'll fuck your mouth extra hard with his big cock while I fuck your ass with my hot, wet tongue."

HIM:
"I like the sound of that, getting it at both ends."

HER:
"That's right. Ass and mouth, you stud, mouth and ass."

HIM:
"Tongue and cock, babe, tongue and cock."

HER:
"And lover? After I've really eaten up your asshole, when my tongue is starting to get a little worn out, I'm gonna take the stud by the arm and drag him behind you with me. Then I'm going to grab hold of that incredible hard penis of his you've been sucking and stick the tip of it against the slick hole I've been licking."

HIM:
"Goddamn, yes! Press that big, smooth cockhead against my hot manhole. You've licked my asshole and I've sucked his dick. And now I'm ready, babe."

HER:
"Ready for what?"

HIM:
"Ready to take his big dick up my ass, ready to get fucked!"

HER:
"Goddamn! Do I ever love to hear you say that, you cock-loving slut! It really turns me on that you like to take dicks up the ass, that you love getting fucked."

HIM:
"Hell, babe, you've worn out a couple of your dildos fucking my ass."

HER:
"Dildos are cool, but there ain't nothing like the real thing. A hot, meaty penis for your ass, that's what you crave. You need a thick cock up your horny male fuckhole. You need it right now!"

HIM:
"Oh yeah, hell yeah! Do it! Help him get it inside me!"

HER:
"I love teasing you, lover, rubbing it against your hole. Making you really want it, beg for it. Go on and beg, let me hear you beg for it!"

HIM:
"Give it to me, please give it to me, I really need it! I want those thick ten inches of rock hard male meat up my cock-loving ass!"

HER:
"Fuck, yeah! Now feel me work it inside you inch by thick inch, helping him ease that cock of his up your ass so he can fuck you the way you need to get fucked. Feel good? Does it feel good to have all that thick cock buried inside?"

HIM:
"Feels great, I fuckin' love it! "

HER:
"I bet! I bet you love having him drive his potent bull cock inside your ass with deep, hard strokes, reaming you out with a young, virile stud's raw cock power."

HIM:
"You sure are right about that. And I really like having you stand there behind me, next to him, watching as he gets into his ass-fucking groove, working that shaft of his in deep, so, so deep, the whole giant dick buried inside me now, to the balls."

HER:
"That's right, lover, to balls. Turns me on so much to look down and watch his balls slap against your ass, mash into your balls as he pounds every single one of those thick ten inches up your boycunt, up your fuckin' manhole. You know how much I love watching two good looking, masculine studs ass fuck for my viewing pleasure, don't you? I fuckin' love it!"

HIM

"Yes, babe, for your viewing pleasure. And later? After we take a break and go another round, you can rim his sexy ass for me and then watch me fuck it."

HER:
"As long as you rim it with me first, lover. We can feast together at his hot manhole. And then you can give the stud the fucking of his life."

HIM:
"That's a promise."

HER:
"Well, lover, I've been standing there and watching him screw you long enough. Don't get me wrong, I love the show. But I'm hungry again and need something to eat. Bet you're wondering what that's gonna be? Could be his ass while he fucks you? Or your dick while you get fucked?"

HIM:
"You know what I want, babe."

HER:
"I sure as fuck do. I'm gonna come up front, drop to my knees and gaze at your big, beautiful steel hard cock, lover. Just look at it! So fucking stiff, standing up so straight and erect as you keep taking it up the ass. So aroused, so thick, the head so glossy and smooth. God, lover, it makes me shake all over just to look at it!"

HIM:
"Don't just look at it, babe. Take it in your mouth and suck it! You've rimmed me like only you can, you've worked that stud boy's huge cock up my ass so he could fuck me. Now I need to have you suck my dick. I need to be sucked while I get fucked. Blow me, baby, blow me. When we first met you told me they used to call you 'Cocksucker Connie' in college. Now show me why."

HER

"Oh, I'll show you why, lover, you know I will. But first let me just hold it in my hand a little longer and look at it. You know how crazed I am for your cock, the sight and touch of it, not just the taste."

HIM:
"Get an eyeful, babe, get a nice big eyeful while he keeps slamming it up my ass"

HER:
"An eyeful, and now a mouthful."

HiM:
"Damn, does that ever feel good! Suck it, babe, suck my dick. You look so good with your sexy lips wrapped around my thick cock."

HER:
"Sucking it, lover, sucking it! Sucking your dick while you get fucked, don't you fuckin' love it!?"

HIM:
"You know it, babe!"

HER:
"And while I suck it, I'm gonna reach around and run my finger around the stretched rim of your asshole where he's busting it wide open with his thick piledriving cock. And with my other hand, I'm gonna cup those big, heavy cum-filled balls of yours."

HIM:
"Do it, cup my balls, finger my wide-open rim. Reach around and have a good feel of just how much thick cock I'm taking up my ass."

HER:
"Hell, you really are stretched wide" HIM:
"Oh babe, I can feel it starting to throb inside me, his dick. Now I can feel him squirting, blasting his load into my ass. Fuck, he's really cumming like a motherfucker, like a cum cannon, throbbing like crazy, filling me up with hot sperm."

HER:
"Oh lover, that must feel so good, so sexy! Him blasting off inside you like that, big time! Unloading from the tip of that cock, buried so fucking deep inside your ass. Bet it's going to make you cum any sec, cum in my cocksucking mouth."

HIM:
"Fuck, yeah!"

HER:
"Oh god, you're cumming! Your cock is really starting to throb like crazy too. I guess the combo of him fucking you, blasting his load inside you and me sucking you the way I'm sucking you took you right to the edge, huh?"

HIM:
"Ohhhhhhhhh, babe...!"

HER:
"Holy fuck! I know you cum buckets, but never like this! You're filling my mouth and I'm trying to swallow all I can, but there's so much, so fucking much! I'm swallowing and, still, that never ending load is filling up my mouth, spilling out of the corners of my lips, dripping down onto my tits. God, I love the taste of your semen. I'm tasting it, lover, in my mouth. And you're feeling his, in your ass! And my fingers are really whipping up a froth down between my legs. I know it's going to be so strong, so sharp, so intense....!"

HIM:
"Oh fuck......!!!!"

HER:
"Oh fuck.....!!!!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Him, Her, Him & Ass

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds