• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 04

Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 04

Hey, there. My name is Geneva Ambrose. A six-foot-three, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned, twenty-something Black woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. By day, I am a state police officer. And one of the toughest chicks you will ever meet. At night, I am a BDSM fanatic. Does that surprise you? It really shouldn't. There are lots of Black men and Black women in the world of BDSM. Hell, there are Hispanics, Asians and even Arabs who are into it. It's not just for kinky white people in suburbia.

I was introduced to the world of BDSM by one of my professors while attending Anderson College in downtown Boston. Her name was Ramona Sanchez. A tall, lean and sexy woman of African-American and Mexican descent. A seriously gorgeous gal. I was twenty at the time and she was thirty two. I was an out and proud lesbian even back then. She was a recently divorced gal trying to get her feet wet in the lesbian dating pool. We had a lot of fun together. I miss her, and her whip. She was unbelievably cool. We were having red-hot lesbian sex right under the administration's noses. Ah, those were the days.

Right now, I'm a submissive Black woman desperately looking for a dominatrix. Does it surprise you that a strong Black woman can be a sexual submissive in the world of BDSM? It shouldn't. We all have a way of getting off. You have yours and I got mine. Pure and simple. And today, I'm meeting my new mistress for some wicked hot fun. She loves inflicting some deliciously hot pain on me and I absolutely love receiving it. We are a match made in interracial lesbian BDSM heaven.

After my relationship with Mistress Ramona Sanchez ended, I looked long and hard for a new mistress. I sought one online and also in personal ads in newspapers. I was growing desperate when the ad was finally answered by someone promising. To my great surprise, the person who answered the ad lived in Brockton. My very own city. Wow. I had to meet this woman. Her name was Linda Sands and she was a forty-something, red-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman. A married woman no less. One of those uptight society types I couldn't stand yet nevertheless occasionally found myself attracted to. Linda Sands invited me to her house while her husband and sons were away at a football game. We got to know each other real well, and agreed to hook up on the sly for a few erotic domination sessions.

Linda Sands didn't look like a whip-smart dominatrix at first glance. Standing five-foot-two, and weighing only about one hundred and ten pounds. She seemed rather frail. Like one of those middle-aged white housewives from the suburbs who throw cocktail parties while their hubbies are away. She didn't look tough. Especially standing next to me. Yet inside she was wicked, and devious. And she looked stunning in a black leather dress and red leather corset. And she would dominate the hell out of me. I've never met a woman as bossy as her, honest. I liked that about her.

Linda Sands sat in her living room, on a throne-like chair. She ordered me to get naked. Grinning, I kicked off my suede pumps and pulled down my short red skirt. Next my black Lycra panties came off, followed by my bra and my blue T-shirt. Linda looked at me and nodded. I could tell she liked what she saw. Linda gestured for me to come to her. I obeyed. One must always obey one's mistress. Linda grinned, and ordered me to kneel. I did. She grabbed one of my tits and squeezed it. Hard. I winced in pain but didn't say anything. Linda asked me if I liked what she was doing to me. Through gritted teeth, I said yes. She smiled, and pinched both my tits this time. Then she smacked them, and told me to lick her pussy. Spreading her legs, she looked at me imperiously. I looked at my mistress spread alabaster legs. Taking a deep breath, I went muff diving. Yeah, it's like that.

Muff diving is an ancient sport practiced by both men and women since the beginning of humanity. I'm pretty sure cavemen were going at it at some point. Now, being a lesbian doesn't automatically make you a great muff diver. I mean, you've got to work at it. And there's no technique that's guaranteed to work on all pussies. What pleases one might upset another. And it takes a hell of a lot of time. Mistress Linda Sands had a hairy pussy. Lots of women do. Not all of us can be bothered to shave down there. At least not consistently. We do so only when we're expecting visitors. I breathed in the scent of my mistress pussy. I liked it. No two pussies smell or taste exactly alike. They teach us that in dyke school.

I began licking my mistress wet pussy. Mistress Linda grabbed the back of my neck and urged me to lick her. As if I needed any encouragement. Licking pussy is what I do. I've been at it for ages. Mistress Linda tasted kind of good, which was definitely a plus. I don't like it when some woman's pussy doesn't taste right to me. We've got to be a good fit sensually, otherwise I'm out of there. That's just how I roll. My woman's pussy has to taste right to me otherwise we can't be together. Mistress Linda started moaning as I worked my magic on her. Yeah, I rocked her frigging world. Had her gushing out her hot womanly cum all over my pretty face. Then I licked it all up. That's how I do it, folks.

My mistress and I got into more fun stuff together. She put me on all fours and gave my big black booty a good spanking. She really let me have it. And I loved it. Mistress spread my ass cheeks wide open and sniffed my asshole. Then she began licking and fingering my ass like there was no tomorrow. I don't know too many women who love ass licking but I was thankful for this kind of attention being paid to my booty. Mistress Linda applied some lubricant against my asshole, then went to fetch her strap-on dildo. I waited impatiently. Mistress returned, with the strap-on dildo firmly strapped to a leather harness on her hips. She pressed the dildo against my asshole, and slowly pushed it inside. I grimaced as I felt Mistress Linda's dildo work its way inside my asshole. Finally, I'm getting my ass fucked. Yeah!

Gripping my hips tightly, Mistress Linda shoved the dildo deep inside my asshole. I've been fucked in the ass before. I'm no novice to these things. However, this was different. Mistress Linda fucked my ass with unprecedented fury. And to be honest, I kind of liked it. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back while slamming the dildo deep inside of me. I love the rough stuff. Especially when it's during anal sex. Mistress Linda slammed the dildo into my butt hole like anal sex was going out of style. I squealed in pain mixed with pleasure. It was a riot. I had a great time.

Mistress Linda and I have a lot of fun together. On the surface, we don't have much in common. I'm a Black female state police officer. She's a housewife. I arrest bad guys and the occasional bad women. She throws cocktail parties and goes to PTA meetings. I'm single, she's married. However, underneath it all, we're both BDSM sex freaks. Isn't it cool? I certainly think so. You just never really know people, do you? That's more than okay by me. I do my thing and I don't care who disagrees. I sincerely doubt I'm the only young Black woman with a secret life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds