• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sexy Sisters Ch. 02

Sexy Sisters Ch. 02

After they'd set up the removable stripper pole in their huge living room, Jessica and Caitlyn put in a dance CD. Jessica sat in the sofa and Caitlyn showed her how to pole dance. Caitlyn was just like a professional. In fact, she'd secretly worked at a strip club for a whole summer stripping and pole dancing nude without her parents even noticing. Caitlyn's body twisted and turned on the pole and she slid and slipped upside down as Jessica watched, mesmerized by her sister's sexy talents. Caitlyn hooked her legs around the pole like a goddess and slid up and down.

She held her hands and legs and stretched her body so her butt was only inches away from Jessica's face. Caitlyn twisted weirdly so she was facing Jessica. She held her arms tightly on the pole, opened her legs and stretched them so she was only holding the pole with her hands and her pussy (in her panties, of course) was right in Jessica's face. Jessica got her finger and rubbed her sister's clit through her panties. Caitlyn laughed, bent backwards and got off the pole.

"Wow! You're amazing Cait! You looked so damn hot up there I thought the pole would set fire!" Jessica laughed

"Thanks babe!" Caitlyn replied

"I wish I could pole dance just as well as you hun!" Jessica said

"I'm gonna make sure you can. Now get up and let me see your ass whipping that pole!"

"Me? Are you kidding, Cait? I could never do all that sexy shit you just did there!"

"That's why I'm gonna teach you." Caitlyn shouted happily

Caitlyn showed Jessica the very basic moves of pole dancing. She taught her the basic stand, the wrap-around-move, the cradle spin and 3 more exotic moves. About after an hour, Jess could do 5 very basic moves. Of course, she wasn't nearly as good as Caitlyn but, she was doing great for a beginner.

"It's kinda easier than I thought. I'm not bragging or anything though; because I know I'm nowhere near professional!" Jessica laughed

"You're doing good babe, you're doing good!" Caitlyn said

After the pole dancing lesson, Caitlyn decided to teach Jessica how to lap dance. Jessica watched like a zombie as Caitlyn's sexy body twisted and turned and threw her waist sexily. She slowed down and pulled down the straps of her bra, unstrapped it and threw it on the floor. Caitlyn bent down and rubbed her pussy through her panties upside down. She got back up and sat on the floor with her legs wide open and in the air, while rubbing her pussy through wet knickers. Jessica's pussy moistened as she watched her sister dance erotically before her eyes. Caitlyn opened Jessica's legs and put her head between Jessica's legs, sliding up to her face. Caitlyn rubbed her sister's pussy and kissed her neck sexily. Caitlyn got up, put one leg on Jessica's neck and fiddled with her own black and turquoise thongs. She twisted around smoothly, bent down slightly and pulled down her sexy thongs. Caitlyn stood up straight, pulled her left tit up a little and licked her nipple. She swiftly twirled and put her butt to her sister's covered pussy. Jessica immediately moaned. Caitlyn rapidly thrust her waist backwards towards Jessica's inner-legs as they both moaned. Caitlyn stood up off her sister, knelt down on the side of the chair, put the other foot on the neck of the chair and thrust her waist in Jessica's face so her pussy was literally 20cm away from it. She took her feet of the neck of the chair and knelt high on Jessica's body. She snaked down and twisted her body as Jessica's mind blew. Caitlyn was now sitting in Jessica's lap. She humped on her sister as if they were having real sex and went wild. She threw her body back and shook her hair like a damn sexy pornstar! She pulled her body back up and rode her sister's body rapidly and very hard. Jessica's breaths got deeper and faster and so did Caitlyn as they fake-fucked hotly. Caitlyn slowed down and finally stopped. She still sat on her sister's lap and smiled.

"Oh, god!" Jessica screamed "Fuck Caitlyn, that was so hot!"

"Thanks babe!" Caitlyn grinned

"Where did you get all these?" Jessica asked Caitlyn, pointing at the bra she was wearing

"They're mostly 'Victoria Secret' 'My Secret Obsession', 'Shirley of Hollywood'." Caitlyn said

Jessica took off her bra and out it on the coffee table in front of them. She stared down at her boobs.

"I really can't believe you wear a 32DD and I only wear a 32D; I swear my boobs are the same size as yours but whenever I wear a 32DD, they're slightly big for me." Jessica explained

She pulled down Caitlyn's bra for her and took it off. They examined both sets of boobs and agreed that they were very close to being the same but, that Caitlyn's was slightly bigger. Caitlyn held her boobs and pressed them against Jessica's and laughed.

"Boob attack!" She shouted

Jessica stood up and took off her sister's lacy thongs. She pulled Caitlyn up and slid her panties down for her too. She squeezed Caitlyn's bum cheeks and slapped them hard. They both laughed

"I repeat: boob attack!" Caitlyn screamed

She lied down in the couch and Jessica sat on top of her. Jessica lied down on her sister and hit Caitlyn's boobs with her own tits. This behaviour wasn't any different from Jessica and Caitlyn's normal behaviour as they always pretend-wrestled and stuff, mostly in their underwear (even when their parents were around). It wasn't meant erotically, and their parents knew that but, Jess and Cait were just fun, wild, loving people.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sexy Sisters Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds