• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Subby Secretary gets Subbier

Subby Secretary gets Subbier

A week later, they decided to go to the cinema. His house was at the edge of town, on a quiet road which was only 10 minutes from the countryside, but only 15 minutes from the city centre. They cabbed it to town and entered a department store. Once inside, Frankie asked him if she could have a little fun with Tina.

"Okay, but as long as she's okay for tonight" he said, smirking at Frankie.

She led Tina to the changing rooms while it was quiet. It was Monday and everyone was at work so they practically had the store to themselves. A pretty assistant, her name badge saying Tanya, came to help and directed Frankie and Tina to the changing rooms, armed with a short skirt for Tina and a pair of boots for Frankie to go with her knee length skirt.

Tanya came through to check they were okay, but stopped as she could see the blonde one kneeling while she zipped up the boots. Returning to the shop floor, there was no-one but the young man who seemed content browsing at the coats.

Returning to the changing rooms, she was humming a tune and got the the curtain.

"Hi ladies, how are you getting on?" she said then gasped at the scene before her.

Frankie had one leg cocked up on the chair in the corner, the other standing on the floor. Tina was kneeling, licking furiously with one of Frankie's hands twisted in her blonde hair. Tanya had heard about sub sluts and wondered if this was such a situation. They had both entered with the handsome young man and she began to wonder if all 3 of them were together.

"Sorry, she's got a tongue stud and I just had to have some of it right now. Tina, show Tanya your tongue stud" said Frankie suddenly.

The blonde looked embarrassed, as still kneeling, she turned around and stuck out her tongue at the sales assistant. Tanya looked around then entered the booth and closed the curtain. It was clear Frankie was close to orgasm and she came quickly then stood and began to slip off the boots.

"Well Tina, I think you surprised Tanya. Why don't you go and make it up to her" she said.

"If you don't, you'll answer to me later" said Frankie leaning down to whisper in Tina's ear.

Tina had no choice and Tanya didn't need much persuading to get her skirt up. In no time, she was tonguing the sales assistant to an orgasm of her own. As Tanya came the young man who was with the girls, Dominic appeared. Tanya was flustered enough and quickly exited the booth but he stopped her in the passageway.

"Enjoying the little slut's tongue were you. She sure does a good job with my 10 inches" he said casually and still horny, Tanya couldn't help but glance at his crotch.

He was a total hunk and Tanya thought she wouldn't mind getting her lips around his member. Almost despite herself, she let him pin her to the wall and move in for a kiss.

"We were planning on going to the cinema tonight, but why don't you come to dinner at our house instead? It will be a great evening" he added.

"I'd love to" Tanya said and agreed to be ready for him to pick her up at 6.

As he moved back, both girls came out of the changing room and headed to the till. As Tanya went to ring up their purchases, Dominic approached Frankie and told of his invite to Tanya.

"We should record it on that mounted camera I have" he added slyly.

"Brilliant idea" said an already aroused Frankie and they headed back to the big house.

That evening, he sat outside the shop in the BMW 7 series, smiling as Tanya loped over to his car and hopped in. She was wearing a loose but short skirt, coming to halfway up her supple thighs. It didn't take long to drive to his house at the edge of town and they entered. Frankie said hello by way of greeting, wearing a similar skirt to Tanya, then she saw Tina. The girl was clad in a boob tube and little tight skirt and high heels.

Moving to the lounge, Frankie went to sort out wine, while he beckoned Tanya to the long sofa. She sat down and he put himself beside her.

"I'm glad you could come" he said warmly.

"Gee thanks. You sure have a nice place" Tanya gushed excitedly.

Frankie came back with some wine and they chatted at first until the alcohol began to relax their guest somewhat. Frankie said she would open another bottle and he turned to Tanya, now sitting beside him.

"Tina says you taste just fine" he offered boldly, his face close to hers.

"Gee, um, yeah, that was something else" Tanya shot back quickly.

"Bet she'd like to do it again. You know she'll do anything we want" he continued.

"Really?" said Tanya excitedly.

"Yep. But don't worry, me and you will be spending some time together too" he continued and began to kiss her.

Tanya closed her eyes and opened her legs wider as his hand caressed her pussy through the panties while they continued kissing.

She could feel him kissing very excitedly now and opened her eyes to see Tina had slunk over, knelt down and was busily deep throating his big cock.

"Oh" said Tanya a little surprised.

"Hey, it's cool. Tell you what though, I sure would like to know if you can take this big thing all the way down your throat. Well?" he ventured to her.

Tanya just nodded, feeling her desire let itself surrender to his magnetism.

"Tina, go and help Frankie" he said suddenly and the blonde slut stopped what she was doing, glanced hungrily once at his cock then waltzed through to the kitchen.

"Well?" he said to Tanya.

Almost in a trance, she slipped down and opened her mouth to take the monster in. She could feel him throbbing and grew more excited as it seemed to grow even bigger in her mouth!

He held her hair steady and let the length slip easily down her throat, reappear then disappear again. After a few minutes, Frankie showed up with Tina. She crossed straight over to them and waved an evil looking dildo in front of her excitedly.

"Okay, come up here honey" he said to Tanya and pulled the shop assistant up until she was astride his cock.

It slipped in easily and she gasped as it filled her up.

Frankie decided to arouse herself too and had Tina kneel in front of her. The blonde immediately attacked the familiar pussy as Frankie let out a loud sigh. Tina knew what she liked too and attacked both orifices with equal gusto. Her long tongue searched inside pussy then asshole with equal fervour.

Across from them, Tanya was in her element. Her eyes were half closed with pleasure as his huge cock sawed in and out of her dripping pussy. She alternated between going slow and fast as she clung to him, not wanting it to end. But at the same time, she could feel the waves of pleasure building.

"Oh fuck, I'm cuming, oh gawwd, yes!!" she yelled out as her eyes closed completely.

"I'm cuming too" he managed to say and his seed splashed up inside her.

Tanya was already recovering and quickly lifted herself off him. Before his next gout could spurt out, she had engulfed him in her mouth, feeling the rest of his cum hit the roof of her mouth. As he groaned, she swallowed excitedly. He was huge and his cum tasted divine. She envied Tina being able to suck this as often as she did.

Eventually she raised her mouth and smiled up at him.

"Look at those two" he said and Tanya turned around.

Frankie was on the chair opposite, her thighs clutching at Tina's head as she reached orgasm herself. As she came down from her own plateau, he walked towards them and pulled Tina to her feet.

"Okay slut, guess what's dripping from our guest? Clean it up" he told her and Tina scooted over to Tanya.

He walked back over to them and bent down to speak to Tanya quietly.

"Let her clean you babe. And don't be soft on her; she loves it so make sure you get maximum enjoyment out of it" he said and Tanya grinned up at him.

Her legs were already around Tina as the blonde hungrily sucked at the sales assistant's pussy for the 2nd time that day. Tina was also desperate to taste her master's cum and made sure she cleaned every pearly drop before really beginning to lick Tanya properly.

Frankie had slipped to the floor and was on all fours as he approached her. He felt her ass and nodded approvingly; Tina's oral talents had loosened it enough. He began to push in and Frankie butted back to impale him as much as she could.

"Aah that's it, fuck my ass lover" she sighed as he began to build up a smooth rhythm.

Across the room, Tanya looked at him with glazed lust. Her eyes were half open, occasionally letting out a sigh as Tina ate her out. He smiled over, feeling Frankie butting up to impale as he stroked harder into her asshole. Soon however, Frankie pulled away from him and turned around.

"I've got an idea lover. Why don't I have Tanya do me and you can do the slut's ass?" she offered him.

"That sounds like a plan. C'mon, let's go join them" he agreed and stood up.

Frankie approached the sofa and moved onto it. She quickly lowered herself to Tanya's face and the shop assistant, overcome with lust, begin to lick gently. Below, Tina continued to feast on pussy and gasped as she felt his cock sliding into her unprepared ass. He wasted no time in going to the hilt before increasing in speed and power as the blonde began to cum at the twin sensations of being ass fucked while eating pussy.

"Ugh, ugh, I'm cuming" said Tanya and as she clutched Tina's head to her crotch, she buried her face in Frankie's pussy.

Eventually Tanya, stopped convulsing and Tina let herself move away from her. He pulled out of Tina's ass and the slut immediately spun round, taking him in her mouth greedily. This was a chance to drink from the source and she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity!

"Ugh, fuck that's it, I'm gonna cum down your throat" he told her, his cock erupting into the voraciously sucking mouth.

"I'm cuming too!" Frankie yelled from the sofa as Tanya's oral skills took their own toll.

Afterwards, Frankie extracted herself and slid down a little. She began to make out with Tanya, while Tina's mouth lovingly kept him a little hard, cleaning his cock with wanton abandon. He let her continue as it stopped him from losing the momentum; after 5 minutes he was confident his hard on would stay and pushed her away. He joined Frankie and Tanya on the sofa and the 3 of them started making out for a bit. Eventually, he manoeuvered himself to a sitting position, coaxing Tanya onto his lap. She slipped on top of him again and he held her to him, while she faced the same direction as him.

"I want to fuck your ass. You ready girl?" he asked her.

"Fuck yeah" she said and he grinned.

He withdrew and went back into her, this time her ass. She gasped as it started to slide in while Tina slipped to her knees in front of them. She immediately attacked Tanya's pussy before dropping to tongue his balls, before moving back up again. While she alternated between the two, Tanya raised and lowered her ass around his cock, all the while gasping in ecstasy. Frankie had no intentions of being left out either; after fitting the huge dildo she grasped Tina's hips and slammed into the blonde as hard as she could. Tina's muffled gasps could be heard but she stuck to her task, both balls and pussy the focus of a tongue bath from her while Tanya shuddered at the cock in her ass.

"Tanya, I can't hold back longer, I'm gonna cum" he announced in between thrusts.

"Oh, ugh" Tina gasped as Frankie relentlessly drove the huge dildo into her cunt again and again.

He erupted and gasped as he came again, into Tanya's ass this time. After a few minutes, Tanya pushed the blonde away and Frankie slowed to a stop too. They all pulled apart, although Tanya looked slyly at Tina. The blonde seemed to recognise what was going on and submissively slipped to the floor, lying on her back. Tanya proudly got up and wasted no time in lowering herself onto Tina's face. She positioned her ass and sank lower, squeezing a little to let the cum start to trickle out, while a cum hungry Tina attacked the orifice with gusto.

Frankie went and retrieved 2 nipple clamps, handing them to Tanya.

"Here, try these" she said grinning at her partner in crime.

Tanya smirked and while Tina continued her oral assault, she swiftly attached the nipple clamps to the slut's nipples.

"I think it's been quite a fun evening" he said to Frankie, as they went to check the video camera had recorded everything.

"Sure has lover" she replied, smiling back at him.

The next morning, he awoke to the sensations of Tina deep throating him. He smiled as he remembered how good the evening before had gone; Tanya had rode Tina's face for a while before she was ready to cum again and had torn off the nipple clamps in the throes of orgasm, causing one for Tina too. They had played around a bit more but were mostly tired and had bid goodbye to Tanya with an assurance they would definitely do this again sometime. By now he was fully hard and his hand descended under the duvet to press Tina's head down until she had the whole length in her throat. He held her there for a moment, before letting her back off. She did the next descent of her own accord and he lay back, enjoying the sensations of her familiar mouth. Glancing beside him, he saw Frankie still sleeping; she would be awake before long he surmised.

After some time, he still hadn't cum while Tina had dropped down for a while. Starting with his balls, she dropped lower and her insistent tongue was at his ass while her small fist gripped the shaft and tugged at him. Eventually, he pulled her up and let her take his cock in her mouth again. She sealed her lips around the shaft as he shot a large wad of cum into her mouth. She swallowed hungrily as he closed his eyes to the sensation of literally being sucked to orgasm. He opened them again to find Frankie awake and gazing at him.

"Morning babe" he said to her as she leaned to kiss him.

"Morning stud" she replied and rolled over onto her side.

Tina's talents had kept him hard as usual and he pushed her head away from his crotch while turning to spoon into Frankie. She was wet enough for him to slide right in and he let himself settle inside her. Meanwhile, Tina had moved round and Frankie let her left thigh open a little. The blonde's head was accommodated as she licked very lightly at Frankie's clit while he drove into his lover.

"Cum inside me so she can suck it out" gasped Frankie and he groaned as he shot his 2nd load of the day into his lover.

"Whew, not out of bed and you two are trying to tire me out already" he joked, slipping away from them as Frankie rolled onto her back.

"It's her fault, not yours " said Frankie as he shook his head smiling and got out of bed.

"I"m off for a shower" he declared and sloped off to freshen up.

Frankie reclined back, pulling the slut's head to her crotch. She kept a tight grip of her hair to keep the face close to her but Tina knew what was expected of her already.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Subby Secretary gets Subbier

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds