• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jamie Ch. 02

Jamie Ch. 02

12

Please read my story 'Jamie' before this section for it to make sense. For the record, this is fantasy and nothing else.

This blowjob was going a lot better, make that way, way better, than Jamie's first attempt. For one thing she wasn't drunk this time. For another her face was shiny with lust the moment his cock came out and she knew he was going to let her suck it. For a third thing it turned out – and I was not surprised – that Jamie was a natural at it. All the right instincts and moves were there, and it was clear that with a little training she would become an excellent cocksucker for him. I was there with his permission – and with his uncle's demand – to photograph the whole thing. So I was 2/3 occupied with this task and only 1/3 able to enjoy the show she was putting on.

------------------------------------------------

By now you're saying, "His permission?", "Uncle's demand?", "Photograph the blowjob?" WTF. I know, I know. But let me explain quickly, since I doubt this part is why you're here to begin with. If you read part 1 of my daughter's story, you know the basics. What you didn't learn there is:

a. Jamie bought my story – so I was in the clear there. I mean my nerves were a wreck and I was alternating between jerking off in her pink panties, fearing a call from the police, and fucking Karen to cover my tracks with sanctioned lust. But for the week after Jamie was a miserable mope around the house. Karen whispered to me "I think Robbie broke up with her." But I prayed it wasn't true. And my prayer was answered.

b. It turned out Robbie had seen the whole thing. What I did I mean. To my daughter. Yes! He had come back after realizing he was still horny and there was a naked girl passed out whom he could fuck. But before he got in the door again he saw me emerge. And saw the whole thing. By which I mean me scooping his cum from her body, me licking it up and swallowing, me removing the panties he'd so nicely tucked up inside her cunt, me jacking off all over Jamie, and then me photographing the cummy mess I'd created on her.

c. I took him a whole week, but finally he confronted me. He'd not given so much as a word back to Jamie, who was still looking like hell thinking she'd blown it (ha-ha!) with him for good. And when he did confront me his uncle was there sitting with us in the back room of a private club he – the uncle – belonged to. They began by asking me if I would truly enjoy sucking a cock or if I just fantasized about it. Turned out they knew everything. About me. About Karen. About our past – which I'll tell you at some point. About the fact that we were 2 happily married submissive sluts who loved each other like mad but needed ......something more. They knew about my photography hobby. I'm an amateur but published pretty widely in certain kinds of nature magazines – clean ones for the record. They knew about my software business. They knew my big play in the next year was some governmental contracts in South America. Hell they even knew that Karen had strayed one and only one time with her boss on a business trip when it all became too much for her – I mean in terms of her 'needing more.' And they knew how long we had denied our instincts in order to raise our only child. Who we both loved more than life itself and whom we had protected for so long from our mutual 'affliction.'

d. So they made me an offer. Work for them. Photography work. Robbie would come to work in my firm when he graduated in a year. The uncle – who was clearly the major-domo of the duo, was my age, quiet, handsome, impeccably dressed, with a stern quixotic look that alternated with the loveliest of smiles – would invest in my business and become a board member. He said enough to convince me that my South America plan needed lots of help and that he somehow knew lots of people who could be helpful in that regard. And in addition to my duties in photography I would be further compensated by getting 'something more.' And the more began with getting to see Jamie give Robbie that promised blowjob, and to record it for posterity – or at least for the 3 of us and the uncle mystically stated 'a few other qualified friends.'

e. I stewed for another week. And thought about Uncle (as I'd come to think of him.) If I'd thought before that I was going to hell or jail or both for what I'd done with Jamie already, I was more and more convinced that this bargain would finally plunge me over the edge into complete madness. But then I'd think some more. About him. About Uncle. About seeing Jamie. About the fact that they were essentially right in everything they said and thought about me, Karen.

Uncle had said, "Two sluts raised a good girl. Congratulations. But it's not going to last. She's 18 for God's sake, almost already out of the house. How long do you think any of you is going to last in the straight life once she leaves? Remember. We're not going to force you or Jamie to do anything. But this is what you need. This is what you want. This is who you are – and Karen and ....your lovely daughter."

And then I thought of my business. And how much a person like Uncle could help.

f. They were right. I handed over the pictures I'd taken that night 2 weeks earlier and was given my first assignment: Robbie was going out with Jamie this coming Saturday, he'd already called her. And yes they had checked. I was due out for an awards banquet at work. Karen was spending the night in Cincinnati to participate in a pro-am golf tournament the next day. They told me – and I believed them – that Jamie had been giddy with delight when Robbie called – and had said over and over again how sorry she was for getting drunk that night. We all knew what that meant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It actually hadn't started off as a great blowjob. When they came through the door Jamie was obviously nervous. He tried to get her to sit but she was so edgy she kept jumping up – to offer him a drink, a snack, to turn on some music, etc. He even kissed her one time to try to calm her down. She was even going to go over and check that screen I'd hidden behind when I watched them before, obviously something there had stuck with her about the 'coincidence' of finding me there that night. Finally Jeff just put his foot down, grabbed her hand as she jumped up from the couch and spun her backwards to flop Jamie on her back beside him on the couch. It worked well. The cute thigh high mini skirt she had on flipped right up to the edge of her pussy. I had been wondering what lingerie she would be wearing and now saw her little mound underneath the pale blue bikinis with the lace trim. A nice choice for him! His hand went up her thigh, spreading her legs slightly as if (wink! wink!) to give me a better shot of her cunt. She calmed somewhat and I could see her spread just a touch wider than he had demanded. His thumb went over the slit to massage her cunt and her head fell back, mouth agape. When he withdrew his hand she kept her legs spread, knees up, and showed me a wicked little camel toe to snap. He had indented the panties right between the lips of her pussy – and I felt my cock stir at the memory of what else he had done like that. He unsnapped her skirt and dragged it off from under her butt. Jamie was still a little skittish till Jeff spoke:

"What are you going to do now?" he said, playing her knees back and forth.

Jamie started and said "I think you know."

With that she slithered off the couch to her knees between his spread legs and smiled up at him. Her fingers went to his zipper and she tugged it down. Then to his belt and it came undone in her nervous fingers. She was caught between fear and lust as he rose up to let her pull the nice linen pants he wore down his legs and off his feet. I could see his cock straining the boxer shots as Jamie looked over again towards the screen. He moved her chin back towards his cock and then she was pulling down the boxers. I was surprised that he wasn't totally hard. But it was still incredible. A long, meaty cock with a fat mushroom head which was semi-erect curved gently from its own weight down towards her face. That's when it happened. The fear turned off and her inner slut same out in a hurry. Her lips involuntarily parted and a peep of pink tongue showed. Jamie did her best to smile up at him as she stripped his shoes, socks and boxers. Now Jeff's cock looked a lot firmer as she hurried and bent in to suck. Her mouth went over the head and down his shaft fast and hard. Jamie put her hands on his kneecaps and plunged down fast about 3 or 4 times. I started snapping like a demon.

"Hey there. Hold on champ. I think I gotta show you how."

Jamie's face came up – confused and I think embarrassed. "What? Is it wrong? I don't...." But he pulled her up by her arms to stand in front of him.

He said "Don't worry. I know it's your first – sort of," which made them both giggle a bit. He said "Just slow down and I'll teach you how to suck a cock."

He bent her down to tug the skimpy, white strapped top over her head. Now she stood in just her panties and matching blue lace bra, starting to look nervous again. He turned her and undid the bra to expose her gorgeous little 18 year old, still developing buds of tits filled with upturned pink nipples over the flattest, slimmest stomach you'll ever see on a teen girl. Now she was blushing, nervous about the size of her tits I would guess. He ignored her and went south to strip off the panties and get her naked. Now she looked really nervous. I was staring at her ass from my angle, which is by the way absolutely pouty, rounded glory. Jamie is really so curvy – her waist seems to disappear when she's naked and her hips are small but flare off that stomach so beautifully! – that her perfectly proportioned round ass comes as a total hard-on-demanding-surprise – even to her dad.

I was trying to shoot it when she said: "Do you like it? Did it come out ok?"

Jeff smiled at her. "Very pretty, you did well."

I was confused till he spun her around again to check her ass. And it hit me like a ton of bricks. The bastard had had Jamie shave her little cunt for the show. My fingers went automatically to the camera to record it of course. But inside I was screaming "No! Her little pussy was so cute with its fine blonde hairs." Jeff stripped off his own shirt and I could photograph the 2 of them nude together at last. He bent Jamie over at the waist from his seat on the couch in order to inspect – that's the only word I can think of – her ass and pussy from behind, running a finger slowly back and forth along her slit and across her asshole.

Her little tits were perfect in this position, not quite hanging because they were too small for that, but just bobbing there right below her angelic face as he talked her slut back: "mmmmm nice, going to get you nice and juicy. See you're wet already." Jamie scrunched up her face at this clinical violation but looked happy at what seemed to be a compliment.

Now Jeff was ready and turned her back around, gently lowering her via pressure on her hips to her knees again. He turned his head and found a pillow to hand down and said "Use it. It takes a while when you do it right." Jamie hopped her knees up on the pillow and he began training her.

"That's it. Nice and slow. Go ahead. Feel the cock....now my balls. See you cup them in your hand. You like that don't you? Good girl. Go ahead and kiss it."

I could see her face. I could see the whole thing. Her beautiful face and mouth. Her lovely straight white teeth as she smiled and opened. Her pouty lips as she bent in to kiss the fat cock. The cock which was now erect and standing straight up to point at the ceiling. Her wonderful gray eyes so expressive and full of love and submission. Yes submission – it was not too early to use the word, not with a girl like Jamie who has it in her blood. The small tits bobbing between his thighs and to which his fingers went to pinch and feel as she started kissing the cock from balls to slit, smooching it, making love to it.

"More tongue now, yeah get it wet. Slow girl, climb up the shaft lapping it. Good little slut! Don't forget my balls cunt."

And she didn't she lapped and kissed and fondled his nuts and kissed and licked the slit and I bet there was some nice pre-cum there for her but I couldn't definitely see it. And I was having a ball snapping dozens of pictures of my slutty daughter lathering a cock properly for the first time. Her shoulder length flaxen hair, as thick a mane above as it had been wispy and fine below – curses! – was getting in the way of my lens, and probably of Jeff's view too. So he took the bridle on her and gathered the hair behind her neck in a pony tail under his fist to free both of our views of her pink full lips sandwiching the cock sideways to leave a wet trail – and a hint of lipstick I wondered – along the engorging shaft. For engorging it was. Every time I looked back at it – which was hard with Jamie's ass, pinched waist, cute tits, a peep of cunt and slathering lips as competition – it seemed fuller and harder. And now it was all shiny from her mouth and tongue. He pulled that hair back without pressure at all on her neck or mouth – that lesson was for later. This one more like Cocksucker 101.

"Yeah there. That's it. That's it. You gonna learn to swirl and lap right there. OK, back down the pole. Yeah all over, but come back there. Good girl!"

Jamie had obviously found the glans under the head of his cock and her little tongue got busy worrying it to death until he made her go down and up again to vary it up. Now he shifted and presented his balls for her mouth. She didn't need to be told. She sucked one and he raised her tiny hand to his shaft while letting her suck first one then the other ball. She was stroking him under the guidance of his hand till she got the right rhythm and he let her go at it for a while. Then he got her back with a slight chuck under her chin to lapping the rigid cock. Her body shifted and her tiny pussy was exposed between two lovely lean thighs and her beautiful ass. The view made me warm up to his idea – for it clearly had been his idea getting her used to being a slut under instructions to please – of her shaving her cunt. Cause it sure looked pretty peeping out of those thighs and under the pink asshole she wore above the plump lips. And I have about 9 quick pics of it to prove it.

"Now you open your mouth. Go ahead. Nice and slow, slut."

She got her first gasp from him when her wet lips and tongue rode down his thick meat maybe a third of the way – call it just 3 inches out of the whole thing. He still had her ponytail and now started riding her mouth up and down his cock, stopping to compliment her when she gagged for the first time. He took her nice and slow, only gagging her once or twice a minute and even then he showed her how to use her fist on the base of her cock as a stop to protect her throat. He sped her up via the reins and I swear the cock still seemed like it was growing. Her tiny hand looked like it barely contained the base, her had her other hand tickling and cradling his balls again, she was almost upright on her knees trying to bring her mouth down on it, lifting on her elbows along the edge of the couch trying to get over it and down, and then gagging again when he rushed her face down but still not terrible, horrible gags just enough to show her what it was like. And then he got her going nice and slow but gagging herself practically every time down and he had more and more cock disappearing inside her slutty mouth, his cock a nice fat red veiny monster effortlessly parting her pink lips and drool was coming down her chin then as the cock got her in a nice rhythm which had him breathing deeper and deeper, and blowing out air to time his release. Because he had to get the girl working – get her trained for it.

I have one picture from that set of when she pulled her mouth off momentarily with his implicit permission and still Jamie managed to waggle out a wet pink tongue which curled up at the end and met – just kissed it really – the helmet of his cock. Now real precum was running freely down from the slit of his cock and no doubt she was getting some flavor and some taste of what it meant to really suck a man's cock for him. And then her head was back down and she forced herself to where she was doing at least half the cock without gagging until he set the cockstop of her fist lower to make sure she was learning. And all the time I was snapping and snapping – her body, his cock, her mouth, her face in profile, then his mouth open from pleasure, then her backside and her cunt, then focusing on her tits bobbing, still meaty and firm looking with the nipples rock hard as they pointed up and rubbed his thighs while she sucked. Now he was gasping sort of nonstop ragged breath accelerating.

"Now baby now, show me what a good slut is for."

That's all he said and he was cumming in her mouth. And I nearly dropped the camera so excited to be seeing it. Jamie winced once and then again – shots hitting her in the back of the mouth I presumed. It went in slow motion and I could see her throat muscles at work, trying to swallow as much as she could. Her neck muscles rippled and she was gagging and spluttering, overwhelmed by the volume of cum he could shoot. He let her pull off, some of the cum already dripping from her lips, but took the base of his angled cock and aimed it at her red, streaming face. Another blast, fat and luscious, spewed forth and hit her along the right side of her mouth, splashing up over her cheekbone and forehead and into her golden hair. Then another shot just to its right again finding her hair, this time skipping across her mane to leave a long wet trail from the corner of her mouth to the top of her head. And she was leaning in for more. He obliged with another shot to her chin, her hands were rising up defensively as if to block it but of course she didn't. His next jet of sperm hit her throat and immediately began to run between her little tits. And finally a spurt right on her left tit.

My little girl was a mess. And there I was stunned, the photographer of record for this event and the camera was at my side. The moment was too important to us both, too sacred to record at least for now. Her hands stayed up, and a grin came over her face as the missiles stopped coming her way. She moaned then, and joined the weird sounds coming from him. Jeff was on the couch, head thrown back, cock erect and coated with sperm which had somehow missed her. Jamie's little tits were heaving up and down. She was red and cummy all over from effort, from lust and from love.

You never know how a young girl is going to do her first time. I was so proud of her, staying down on him for 2 full shots and letting her face and throat and tits get rained on for at least 4 more. I felt a parent's pride in what she had done. And then I remembered my job – and my risk if that job was not well done. In the 10 seconds that it took to cum all over her I had failed – but in a good parental cause. Now I refocused the camera and snapped a dozen quick shots of what he had done for my baby.

Now Jeff was back up. She had waited patiently for instruction. Somehow she knew that. And instruct her he did. First he scooped the big wad of cum from her tit. He held it on his index finger until she leaned in to suck it clean.

He told her "Don't swallow it yet."

He took her hand, crooking her finger to clean the sperm off her neck and face. That was 3 more finger cleaning exercises. Then he moved her head forward – again using her hair as a handle on her pretty head – to bring her lips to the head of his cock for another cleaning. Her hands went to her lap as she sat nude, knees now together, sitting on her haunches, like a pretty little Indian princess being anointed. His hands went to cup her tits. He took his time, letting the cum pooled in her mouth sit as he explored her tits. Finally he took each nipple between his index finger and his fat thumb and began pinching. He wanted to see I think if she could maintain her composure and dignity as a cocksucker. She winced again – just as she had when the first jets of cum hit inside her throat – but she never lost her cool or moved or even swallowed. And she certainly did not open her mouth to complain! She was far from that. You could see him pinching those nipples really hard. And I heard her moan with a closed mouth full of cum cutting the sound.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jamie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds