• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Movie Blowjob Mania

Movie Blowjob Mania

Don't worry guys, I'll finish off my stories with Mark and Katherine soon, I received some good feedback about that one so thanks!

This story, however, takes place at around a similar time in my life. I was working for Mark at the time and got into a very quick little relationship with a guy I met at a pub one night. His name was Matt and was about 25. He was probably not the nicest of guys looking back but he was hot enough to pick me up and get some sex out of me within 2 hours of our first meeting so there was something there! He was quite well off financially for a young guy too and spoilt me rotten, as long as he got what he wanted in return.

It was not long before I realised that he was into voyeurism in a BIG way. Lucky for him I was too and, while not a rampant exhibitionist, I did not mind the odd public showing.

Two nights after we first met we went on a date to see a movie. The cinema was pretty empty really as the movie was in its last days and we got in cheap. I think there would have been about 10 or 20 others in the whole place, it was basically a row to yourself. We came in late, just as the previews were ending and seeing that there was so much room, Matt led me to the back row.

"Taking the new girlfriend into the back row," I teased him. "Going to brag to your mates at school how you got some tit from the new girl?"

"Nah," Matt joked in reply. "She wouldn't put out."

At this exact moment the lights went to their dimmest and, not liking to be implied as being frigid, took my opportunity. Grabbing him by his crotch and head I pulled him into a passionate embrace and placed his hand under my top, letting his fondle my bra and boobs. "Won't put out indeed!" I said.

I knew I had got him horny with my little rush of affection and truth be told I was feeling a bit that way myself. But I thought that I would wait and see what the movie was like before dedicating myself to spending the entire movie fondling each other. I cannot even remember what the movie was exactly, but it was one of those teen flick sort of things. It was good enough to stop us from getting too wrapped up in each other anyway.

One thing I do remember from the movie itself was a tit scene about half way through. An attractive girl was basically walking around the room topless or what not and while she strutted her stuff I paid particular attention to Matt's reaction. I was waiting for him to slip up just a bit, so I could give him a hard time about being a perve. After the scene was over I grabbed his crotch to see if he had a boner. He did not but was well on his way.

"Somebody got turned on," I said as I rubbed his semi-hard on into a full-blown erection. I thought I discerned a half grin from him in the dark as I turned back to the movie.

Movement off to my side caught my attention however. Another, younger teenaged couple were sitting about 10 seats further down the back row. I had barely paid them any attention until now but what was happening just caught my eye too much. The young girl was quietly crawling down off the chair onto the floor and, in the dark I could just see an outline of her hand rubbing her partner's crotch. I was already enthralled as I waited (and hoped) for what would come next. Sure enough, after a bit of positioning with her kneeling between his legs and him leaning right forward over the chair in front, I caught the sound and saw the slightest movement of her unzipping his fly. At that point a daytime scene came on screen and allowed just the faintest of light to show me what was happening in greater detail.

I saw the girl's hand disappear for half a second and then reappear with a cock in hand. Not a particularly big cock but I was transfixed. Neither of them were looking around to see if we were watching. The guy was too busy trying to act like nothing was happening and he actually did a pretty good job. His girlfriend was slowly stroking him up to full length and he was able to remain fairly still and watch the movie.

Obviously happy with the state of her partner's cock, the girl's head went down to his lap. A particularly loud noise in the film jolted me out of my voyeuristic state. I gave Matt a nudge in the ribs and pointed them out to him.

"Oh my God!" he whispered. "This is better than the movie!"

The only reaction he got from me was an absent-minded nod. The screen had gone darker again with just enough light from the aisle to show a bobbing head and fist in the guy's lap. This was unreal! I have already mentioned I love voyeurism and this really got me going!

Matt obviously enjoyed it too. I felt his hand grab me on the shoulder and heard him whisper in my ear, "Mel, I love voyeurism. This is getting me so horny. You better be ready for me." He took my hand and put it in his lap and I easily felt a full-blown erection through his pants.

"So do I," I replied. Rubbing his cock absent-mindedly through his pants.

The girl was reaching a more frantic pace now and the young guy had obviously decided that he was just about ready. He no longer lent forward to conceal her but lent right back. This was great for Matt and I as we got a much better view of proceedings. I could see just enough to tell she was rubbing his lower shaft as she sucked his cock.

"He's about to cum," I gasped in a whisper.

"Mmmm," moaned Matt. "God, Mel. You have to get me off. What say as soon as they finish you blow me like that?"

Before my conscious self had even realised what was happening I had nodded in agreement. I do not think I needed to justify it to myself at the time. I was just running on pure lust! If I had needed to justify it I guess I would have said that at least they had got away with it. Well, I guess they had not really as we had seen them but I was not going to justify it anyway so that's ok! I just wanted to get off.

I could tell the guy was getting really close now as he arched his head back and lifted his butt off the seat. I was on the edge of my seat, literally. My head was craned around and my eyes were straining in the gloom to see as much of this public sexual act as I possibly could. It was in trying to do this that things really got moving. My coke was on the ground at my feet and in my eagerness to perve on the two teenagers I knocked it over. With a huge splashing sound it landed in the row in front of us and I heard it roll down three steps. I froze. I looked down at my feet in horror then back at the couple just in time to see the girl jump in fright at being busted. She looked around in horror and caught Matt and I staring at them.

She looked about ready to run, but her boyfriend had different ideas. Maybe not intentionally but his cock sure did. As another bright daylight scene crossed the screen he blew his load. With a muffled grunt his first jet rocketed into the girl's face, causing her to reel in shock and take in such a sharp gasp that we could hear it from our seats.

Realising she had taken him too far before she stopped she just stared at his cock as his second jet took her in the face again. It was not until the third jet of cum erupted onto her neck and chest that she acted. Obviously realising she was already busted she took his cock into her mouth again to try and save her public appearance - in the longer-term anyway. I am sure that walking out of the theatre covered in cum was not on her list of things to do for the day.

I was shocked. I had just witnessed a couple of total strangers entangled in oral sex in public, which culminated in a huge load of cum all over the girl's face! I made quick eye contact with Matt and his look showed he was even more shocked (and turned on) than I was. Without considering either of the other couple's feelings we just continued staring, my hand still subtly rubbing Matt's pulsing boner through his pants.

The guy looked over at us properly for the first time. I almost laughed at the expression on his face - a mixture of sexual pleasure and total horror. When the girl was satisfied that she would not be getting any more unwanted cum splattered all over her she raised her head and glanced in our direction. Seeing that we were still watching she put her partner's softening cock back in his pants and pulled herself back up onto the chair, her back to us.

The screen dimmed again, hiding her state from us. But, I tell you what, just imagining it and knowing what I knew had me dangerously wet. Anything less than a 14-inch dildo (or cock I suppose) would have slipped in no worries! The girl fumbled around for a while, trying to clean herself up as much as possible before biting the bullet and getting up from her seat. She made for the exit, obviously heading for the bathroom to try clean herself up.

This is where I took my chance. Giving Matt a quick kiss and telling him I'd be back soon, I took off after her. For some reason, I just had to see the "damage". I pushed past her flabbergasted boyfriend, flashing him a quick grin on the way past. The girl had not noticed me get up as she was almost to the exit. I skipped down the stairs, still not really thinking about my actions. As I exited the cinema I was just in time to see her disappear into the bathroom across the foyer. She was lucky; the place was dead empty except for two people chatting outside another of the cinemas who, by their lack of attention, obviously had not seen her. I wanted to get into the bathroom before she could lock herself in a cubicle so I half-jogged across the lobby and burst through the door at a frantic pace. I needn't had worried, the girl was still looking at herself in the mirror when I burst in. She jumped around in a flash. She obviously recognised me despite the lack of detail we had been able to see one another in. This was my first real look at her and I realised she was probably a good 4 years younger than me and really quite pretty. But boy, did she look awesome in her state or what?

Her clean-up job in the cinema had not gotten her far. Her long, blonde hair had strings of cum stuck throughout it. One uninterrupted jet reached from one eyebrow to her chin, passing through one eye, over her nose and lips on its way. One cheek was covered in the smears where she had tried to clean up and there was a dollop dribbling from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. Another line ran from her neck down onto her chest, gradually dripping further and further towards the hint of a cleavage showing out of her v-neck top.

The moment was totally surreal. She just stood there looking frightened and I did the same thing but with a look of pure amazement. She was the first to break the silence.

"Oh, please," she said. "Don't tell anyone. Just let me get cleaned up and forget this whole thing."

"God," I exclaimed. "As if I would want to dob you in. You have no idea how much I am getting off on this. I'm turned on like nothing before and my date is in there with a hard-on that'd cut diamond!" I remember figuring being frank with her might help her relax a little. It seemed to.

"Oh thank goodness for that," she said. "At least some old prude didn't find me and get us arrested. Still, I can't believe I am standing here with a total stranger with a load of cum all over my face."

I just laughed at that, "I can't believe I'm looking at it."

"Well, I wish you would stop. You're making me kind of nervous!"

"Sorry," I said. "But you just look too damn hot! I guess I'll help you get cleaned up though, seeing as how I've stared at you long enough." With that I walked into one of the cubicles and got her some toilet paper. I walked over and gave it to her. Unable to resist I reached out and slid my finger across her cheek, collecting a nice dollop of cum. It was no longer warm and felt cool on my tongue when I licked it off.

"Bloody hell," she said. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm not quite sure," I said. "I guess I just have a cum fetish. I'll leave you to clean yourself up and I guess when you get back you will be wanting your boyfriend to get you off."

"Too right!" she replied. "Hell, I'm horny as anything."

"Well here's a tip. I promised my date I would blow him once you finished your man. So I better go back and finish my part of the deal. Have him finish you while you watch that if you like."

"IF I like?" she exclaimed. "Wait a second until I am finished cleaning up, I have to see all of this if that's ok?"

"Sure," I said. "Its only fair."

I waited around for another minute or so while she wiped her face and then chest down. I watched the whole time as the attractive young girl wiped cum off herself. I was getting even hornier by the second. My arousal hit new heights however when she looked down her top.

"Damn," she said. "Its all over my tits. I don't want it to stain this top or my bra. Give me a sec, I want to get it all off."

With that she walked into a cubicle. Just before she could lock the door I walked over. "Mind if I watch?" I asked.

"Oh, if you really want to," she said. "Don't try anything though. Just looking ok?"

I nodded in reply, too dumbfounded to speak.

"I must me mad," she said, as she slipped her top over her head. I gasped audibly as she her bra came into view, giving me a good idea of what a good rack she actually had. They were a fair bit smaller than mine but still nice and firm. I took great notice of the stream of cum sitting nicely in her cleavage and running under and on her bra.

Looking at me nervously she reached behind and unclasped her bra. I held my breath as she let the bra drop from her shoulders, revealing a lovely set of boobs with nice round little nipples. I moaned at the site of them.

"Are you a lesbian?" she quizzed me abruptly.

"Sorry," I stammered, snapping out of my trance. With a disapproving look at me she wiped breasts down, doing little to dampen my arousal!

With her breasts clean she glanced at her bra, noticing the already dry patch of cum.

"Oh well, too late to do anything about that," she reported. She slipped her bra back on, allowing me just enough time to take a mental image of her breasts. When fully dressed again she hurried me out the door. "Come on. You have a show to put on for me and my guy and I have to get off before this movie finishes in 20 minutes!"

This got me into gear and we almost ran back to out seats. Matt looked at me in amazement as I dropped straight to my knees and undid his fly.

"What happened?" he hissed. "And what are you doing?"

"Shhhh!" I whispered as (with great difficulty) I pulled his rock hard, pre-cum-covered cock out. He just moaned, as I wasted no time in licking his cock-head and massaging his balls. His cock was already so slippery as I slid my tongue and lips across it. I took a quick peek over at our neighbours to see them both staring at us as the girl buried her boyfriend's hand between her legs. I gave them a little wave.

"What the hell is going on?" Matt whispered, between moans.

"I made a deal with her, I'll tell you later," I whispered between licks.

I figured we were running out of time though so I frantically stroked Matt's cock as I sucked the whole end half of it into my mouth. I could tell he liked this because his cock got even harder. I knew this wouldn't take long. I was getting off on this so much; my pussy was aching for anything that would even remotely satisfy it. Matt's penis was slipping in and out of my lips with the salty taste of his pre-cum increasing the enjoyment ten-fold.

I continued this half-sucking-half-wanking motion for about two more minutes before I knew this was it. Matt reached down and pushed my head firmly onto his cock, not wanting any spills like our neighbours. I moaned into his cock at the expectation of getting a load of cum in my mouth. Before I knew it, his cock erupted. Strand after strand of powerful jets of his cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but still some leaked out and slid down his cock, mixing with my fingers on the way down.

I kept as much in my mouth as possible and took my time enjoying it, putting on a real show for our watchers as I rubbed my breasts through my top, feeling my hard nipples. I then licked the cum off Matt's shaft and got as much of it out of his balls and pubic hair as I could before letting him slip it away. Not a drop on his pants either – perfect! I finally savoured the web of sticky cum between my fingers as I watched the girl down the row arch her back and pull herself right into the chair as her boyfriend's hand bought her to orgasm.

I was so horny by this stage I would probably have climaxed in less than three strokes from anyone. I crawled up off the floor and gave a "thumbs-up" to the girl, as she seemed to be coming down off her orgasm. We had finished just in time however as, completely taking us all by surprise the credits came up on the screen and the lights came back on.

Matt got up to leave but I was not going without getting off, I just could not wait! I grabbed Matt's hand and shoved it up my skirt and to hell with anyone who saw us. I pulled aside my panties and turned to face the couple down the row. The cinema was just clearing out as Matt reached in and slid 2 fingers straight inside me without even a bother. I joined him by rubbing my clit, showing myself off blatantly to the couple's obvious amazement. I was not far off with the 3-stroke analogy as I came in 10 seconds flat! I caught the girl's eye who smiled back at me in amazement. My obvious look of pure lust had some effect on her as she gave me a knowing smile and lifted up her top, giving me a quick flash of her bra.

That was all it took. I came like nothing I have ever seen. I grabbed my chest, squeezing my tits against myself as my other hand flicked against my clitoris while Matt quickly slid in and out of my sopping wet pussy. And to think, another couple were watching the whole thing! I moaned into the seat as my body spasmed with climax. I could feel the sopping wet crotch of my panties against the back of my hand, which just added to the whole experience.

After what seemed like forever my orgasm finished and I looked up to see the couple standing up to leave. The cleaner was just coming in the door and the final few credits were showing as I jumped up and tried to smooth myself out. My legs felt like jelly as I stood up. I looked over to see the girl give me a quick wave goodbye as she disappeared out the door with her boyfriend, never to be seen again.

I turned to look at Matt who was in complete and utter shock. Smiling at his bewilderment I dragged him out past the cleaner, apologising about my spilt drink as I went past.

Matt was horny for the whole next day after I told him what went on in the bathroom and afterwards. We bonked each other stupid just thinking about what went on and, believe me, this is something I think about a lot, especially when I am horny.

Until next time guys,

Mel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Movie Blowjob Mania

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 703 milliseconds