• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Donating to the Cause

Donating to the Cause

A couple of years ago I moved from New York City back to small town Iowa, to the town where I'd grown up. I'm a divorce lawyer, and I made a fortune in New York representing rich women whose husbands were leaving them for younger pieces of ass but hadn't had the foresight to sign a prenuptial agreement. Those rich women were very grateful for the financial independence I secured for them for them, and in addition to being paid well, I'd ended up in bed with more than a few.

I'd never married after law school, enjoying the variety of different women too much and knowing that I could never do right by just one for the rest of my life. But as I turned thirty I really felt something missing. I'd loved New York but I began to miss my family. My mother and father were still alive and they still lived in the house I'd grown up in. My two brothers and their families lived in the same town and my sister Jane, three years older than me, lived on a small acreage just outside the city limits.

I suppose you'd call our family "traditional." Politically conservative but socially liberal, we felt strongly about certain things but didn't espouse any particular political party. If there was a black sheep it was my sister Jane. She'd always been gorgeous but had never really known it, a natural blond, and an exceptional athlete. We always called her a tomboy, but never thought anything of it. She'd had boyfriends in high school and I know for a fact she'd slept with some because she'd told me so.

Jane and I went out to dinner shortly after I moved home. I was struck by how much Jane had changed since I'd last seen her. She was still plainly gorgeous, but gone was the long pony tail she always wore in her blond hair. Instead her hair was very short and choppy, parted and combed over to the side. She'd never worn much makeup either, not needing it, but now she wore none at all. And the only jewelry she wore was a plain gold band on the middle finger of her left hand.

She'd also brought a friend along, a woman named Lynne. Lynne was the very definition of petite. Jane and I are both tall, I'm 6'3" and Jane is 5'9", but Lynne couldn't have been more than 5'3". She was very pretty though, stunning blue eyes behind wire rimmed glasses. Hair so blond it was almost white flowing down to her shoulders. And where Jane was outgoing and gregarious, Lynne was quiet and shy, almost withdrawn. It didn't take me a second to realize that they were a couple, my sister and Lynn, but I didn't say anything. I figured that was why I was there, so they could "come out" to me.

Sure enough I was right. Jane surprised me by acting a little uncomfortable, almost embarrassed as she began the conversation, shortly after we'd sat down.

"Listen Matt, I don't really know how to tell you this but you're going to hear it somewhere so I wanted to be the one to..."

"Jane," I interrupted her "it's pretty obvious. You and Lynne are partners," I said, putting air quotes around the word "partners" as I spoke. "Right?"

She didn't say yes or no, she just half-smiled and looking me right in the eye asked "are you OK with that?" playfully mocking me by putting air quotes around the word "ok."

"Of course I'm ok with it. Are you ok with it? Are you out to everybody?" I asked, meaning our parents and brothers.

"Well, we never really had that out-of-the-closet conversation with any of them but Lynne and I have been living together for two years now and everybody pretty much knows."

I smiled and looked at Lynne but she was gazing into her wine glass, smiling but obviously uncomfortable.

"Hey, whatever floats your boat. I couldn't care less as long as you guys are happy," I told them.

"Well good then, I'm happy," Jane replied, reaching out over the table with her right hand to take mine, while her left hand held Lynne's, "and now that we have that out of the way, lets finish our dinner."

I hung out my shingle over the office I rented in the business district of our little town and moved into a very nice but too big house I bought out of foreclosure on the city golf course. Just down the street, it turned out, from my sister and Lynne's acreage. I spent six months or so in real estate law, building my business, trying not to work too hard, when one day Jane and Lynne invited me over to their home for Sunday brunch.

Assuming it was another one of Jane's family get-togethers, I showed up, looking forward to watching football with my brothers and visiting with my parents. I was surprised though when I got there that there were no other cars in the driveway, just my sister's red white and blue Mini.

Jane met me at the door in jeans, Birkenstocks and a t shirt, ushering me in, taking my jacket and leading me into the living room. She seemed uncomfortable again, like she'd been at dinner when she'd told me she and Lynne were lesbians. As she offered me a seat on the couch, I noticed Lynne, curled up in an armchair, wearing a pink sun dress, looking at me shyly, blushing a bit.

Jane sat on the couch with me but turned to look at me. "Matt," she began, concentrating as if she was still trying to figure out how to say what she was going to say, "Matt, Lynne and I have something to ask you. We've thought hard about this and we want you to know that whatever you say, it's really, really ok, and we wouldn't even ask you, but we think you're just so right for it and I hope you way yes. We hope you say yes."

"OK...," I said slowly, raising an eyebrow, "what do you want to ask me?"

"Lynne and I want a baby. And we want you to be the father."

I was shocked, but I tried to be cool, "really?" I asked, "why me?"

"You're smart, you're healthy, you're attractive, and most importantly, you're family. And we want this baby to really be family, we want it to really be ours." Jane explained.

I didn't want to get too deep into the mechanics of it all because I was pretty sure it involved me jerking off into a cup in one room while Lynne was in stirrups in another, so instead I asked, "can you afford that? I mean artificial insemination is really expensive."

"Well Matt, that's the thing," Jane replied "we can't afford to do it that way. That's why this has been such a hard decision for us. We'd like you to get Lynne pregnant the old-fashioned way."

I was shocked. I looked from my sister to Lynne, who had drawn her feet up under her and was hugging herself in the chair. My face turned red and I stumbled for words but all I came out with was "huh?"

"You'd get her pregnant the old-fashioned way. Sex"

"You're kidding me, right?" I said. "Are you serious?"

"We're totally serious Matt," we want you to father our child."

I looked over at Lynne, who hadn't moved, looking for a sign in her face that would tell me what she really thought about this. Slowly she looked up at me, meeting my gaze. Her eyes were filled with tears and at first I thought maybe she wasn't really too enthusiastic about the whole thing, but then she spoke.

"Matt," she said softly and the first of the tears ran down her cheek, "your sister and I love each other very much. And we've never wanted anything like we want to have a child together. I know this is awkward, but its ok, really it is. You'd be giving us an amazing gift, but if you're not completely comfortable with it, we understand. It's ok."

Those teary eyes got to me. I forced out the words "no, no, really, I'm...honored. I think this is great a great idea. I'd love to help you out."

And with those fateful words I embarked upon the single weirdest year of my life.

Over many glasses of wine, Jane and I had arranged that when they determined Lynne was ovulating, they'd give me a call. If I was available, I'd drive to their house. Meanwhile, Lynne and Jane would "start without me." When I got there I was to go into the extra bedroom, get undressed, put on a robe, and wait in the living room outside their bedroom. When they were ready for me, Jane would come get me. We hadn't determined how things would go from there but we were confident we'd figure it out.

As it happened, I was just getting out of the shower on a Friday evening when Jane called me. I'd gotten pretty obsessive since saying I'd help them out. I was already in great shape but I'd been working out hard even so. I'd stayed tanned and made sure to always keep my body hair trimmed very neat. I didn't know how much of each other's bodies we'd see but I didn't want to be embarrassed. And with Lynne being a lesbian, I didn't want there to be anything that might turn her off.

Most importantly though, I'd been saving myself sexually. I hadn't been with a woman or even jerked off since I agreed to this whole thing. I wanted to have a full load and be maximum potent. It was a macho thing. The trouble was, every time I'd thought about what was to come, I'd gotten incredibly turned on and it was doubly hard not to seek some relief. I'd gone to bed with blue balls more than once but I'd been good. I was going to erupt like a volcano.

Jane told me on the phone that Lynne was ovulating and asked if I could make it. I of course told her that I could and that I'd be there right away. Jane laughed.

"Well don't get arrested on the way over Speedy! Just take your time and I'll come out and get you when we're ready, just like we planned, ok?"

"OK" I gulped.

Despite her warning, I was in their house, robe on, sitting in their living room about five minutes after we hung up. They either didn't know I was there or they didn't care because I could hear them in the bedroom. At first I was surprised that little shy Lynne was so loud in bed but with a shock I realized the person I was hearing have an orgasm was my sister! I'd been semi-hard already but at that point I became diamond hard. I started trying to visualize in my head what was going on in there and it was all I could do to keep my hands off myself.

Eventually things quieted down, but soon I heard another sound. A quiet buzzing at first which got a bit louder over time and was soon accompanied by what I recognized as Lynne's quiet moaning.

Obviously they'd switched places and now Jane was pleasuring Lynne. Lynne had told me that, since there was evidence that a woman was more likely to get pregnant when she had an orgasm during sex, she'd try to get Lynne off before she called me in. That was obviously what was happening.

Lynne wasn't nearly as loud and Jane. I could barely hear her over the buzzing but once occasionally I'd hear a whimper or a very quiet moan.

I nearly fainted when the door opened and Jane popped her head out. I felt like I'd been caught eavesdropping and the look must have been obvious on my face because Jane smiled, laughed a bit and said "Hi. You ready?" Her face was flushed and her short hair disheveled. She was wearing a white t shirt that went down past her hips.

I couldn't talk so I just nodded, stood and went to the door. I could still hear the vibrator and I realized little Lynne must have been using it on herself. If it was possible that thought made me even more turned on, and what I saw next nearly knocked me out.

Lynne lay on her side in the middle of a huge king sized bed, nearly invisible under a white down comforter. She was facing the wall and her eyes were closed but her hands were under the covers where the buzzing was and she was rolling her head slightly.

Jane walked to the side of the bed behind Lynne, folded back the comforter, and whispered, "get in." The she walked around the bed to the other side, sat down with her back to me, quickly pulled off the t shirt and slid into bed.

The one thing we really hadn't talked about was where Jane would be while I was "getting Lynne pregnant". I guess I had assumed she'd wait outside and so I was a bit shocked to realize that she was going to be in the room with us. But I didn't want to look like a chicken so I didn't say anything. Jane was cozying up to Lynne and neither one of them was looking at me so I turned my back, dropped the robe and quickly slid under the covers.

As I slid up behind Lynne I was wondering what position she'd want to do this in, but I didn't have to worry. I felt her hand reach back and grab my hip, pulling me up tight against her. Obviously this would be from behind, on our sides.

As I moved up behind her, I felt a hand grab my cock. I realized with a start that it was Jane, reaching between Lynne's legs to guide me into her. Lynne had lifted her knee, her hand still on my hip, and pulled me up tight against her while Jane pushed the head of my cock straight into Lynne's pussy.

Right away I knew I wouldn't last a minute. Lynne was soaking wet, obviously Jane's foreplay had done it's job, but she was incredibly tight. I didn't move, unsure about how to proceed, how hard I should go with such a small, tight woman.

I didn't know what to do with my hands. Ordinarily when I fucked a woman in this position my hands were on her breasts or reaching around to her clit but I was pretty certain I didn't have those privledges here so I just put them on Lynne's shoulders. And usually I like to look down and watch my cock as it penetrates a woman but we were all under blankets, I hadn't even seen a single breast yet, all I could see was the back of Lynne's head.

Then I felt a hand cover mine on Lynne's shoulder. It was Jane, looking at me, a knowing sort of smile on her face. She had been kissing Lynne and as she went back to that, I felt Lynne push against me and I began to stroke.

The feeling was indescribable. I was in heaven but just as I had suspected, I couldn't last. I got ten, maybe a dozen long slow strokes into Lynne before I felt myself start to cum. I pushed my cock as far as I could into her, heard her gasp as I hit her cervix, and exploded like an atomic bomb. I actually came for longer than I had been fucking her. I was so turned on, and there was so much cum in me, I could feel it running out of her before I was even done. I knew enough not to move though, I mean this was the point of the whole thing, so I just froze.

We all lay there panting, and despite how awesome it felt, I could feel myself shrinking just a bit inside Lynne. Jane reached down slowly and placed her hand on my cock, holding me inside Lynne, and I could feel myself start to get hard again.

After a moment, Lynne moved her ass ever so slightly forward and I knew that was my signal to pull out. She clamped her legs shut to hold in all the cum as my cock popped out and I moved away from her. Quickly I rolled over, sat up and grabbed for the robe. Stealing a glance over my shoulder I saw that they were still kissing, obviously caught up in what they thought was the moment their baby had been conceived, and not looking at me. I stood, put on the robe and slipped out the door.

On the way home I thought it all over in my head. It wasn't at all as I had expected but just exactly as it should have been. None of us had seen each other naked. My sister had touched my cock twice but that was out of necessity. The two of them had been face to face, together, kissing the whole time, while I was behind them, out of sight. I was just a cock and some cum. But who was I kidding? I'd loved it, it had been great. I half hoped she hadn't gotten pregnant, so that I'd have a chance to do it again.

My sister called me as soon as I got home.

"Where'd you go? I came out to talk to you and you were gone."

"I didn't know you wanted me to stay" I replied, "I figured I'd leave you two alone."

"Matt," my sister said "you're a part of this, a big part, no pun intended. You didn't have to leave."

"Yeah well ok, but I figured me and my big part had done their job and should get out of the way. Don't worry, I'm fine"

"Well," she said, "next time, don't run off so quick."

"Next time?" I said.

"Yeah, next time. We've got to do this every other day while she'd ovulating. Didn't you know that?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Donating to the Cause

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds