• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ruth's Taste Matures

Ruth's Taste Matures

I married Ruth with the full understanding and my encouragement that she would continue to tease and flirt with other men. While dating, we had experimented and discovered how mutually satisfying it was for Ruth to be 'a naughty girl' occasionally.

Always sharing the details and eventually the evidence, such as a slick pussy or bite marks on her breasts, as she progressed with a new conquest.

Here is an account of one such tryst which we both enjoyed:

The first few months after we married were busy setting up our new home and had little time for anything else. Finally we started to have time to relax and realized it had been almost 8 months since anyone else had played with her pussy. Just talking about it, had me rock hard in an instant and I suggested it might be time for Ruth to start looking out for an opportunity to christen her newly married status.

Within a couple of weeks Ruth came home from work one day and casually let me know that an attractive older man was on a temporary assignment in her office. His name was Peter and had been sent from her company's Dutch office to be trained on some new system they had implemented. She wasn't sure of the details but found out he would be there for about 2 weeks before returning to Holland.

With a knowing wink and quick squeeze of my crotch she said; "Let's talk about it later when we are in bed shall we?"

I spent the rest of the evening with a stiff cock in expectation of what was to come.

Eagerly, we headed up stairs earlier than usual and once in bed Ruth began to gently stroke my cock and playfully commented "Is there something on your mind darling?"

"You know very well what's been on both of our minds since you came home" I replied

Then taking her teasing a step further, in a sultry voice, she whispered "Is this an indication you want me to be 'a naughty girl' again?"

There was no denying it, and feeling her soaking pussy.

"Since it seems to be having the same effect on you, maybe we should talk it over" I added.

She told me he was in his mid forties, making him about 20 years older than her which surprised me and would mark a change from her previous flirtations which had all been with guys much closer to our own age.

As we continued to talk, Ruth was expertly stroking my cock and cooing "Darling, now I'm a married woman, I feel more confident and recently I've had a strong desire to flirt with a much older man and see where it goes. How does that make you feel?"

I told her I was pleasantly surprised but thought it quite natural as most young women have these thoughts at some point.

"Of course I would not do anything without your approval" she continued as she went to work on my cock with her lovely mouth. My mind was racing with the possibilities her newly found arousal.

"Yes, I would like that" I blurted out; right at the moment I lost my load into her mouth. "Oh I know you will darling, I'll make sure of that" she soothed.

Over the next few days, Ruth went out of her way to catch Peter's attention and readily accepted an invitation to stay after work and have a drink in a nearby pub.

When she returned home that night she was very wet between the legs and clearly not wearing her bra. I asked if she had anything good to tell me and she eagerly replied.

"While we were at the Pub, I noticed Peter's eyes were constantly going to my boobs, so I after a couple of glasses of wine, I excused myself to the ladies room, removed my bra and left my blouse open enough to allow him a better look, I also made sure to casually reposition my legs from time to time, teasing him with glimpses of the lacy stocking tops I'm wearing."

"Did anything else happen?" I asked as I slide a finger into Ruth's wet pussy.

"Would you have liked something more to happen darling?" she countered.

"You know how I love hear about your encounters, so please continue" I pleaded. My mind was racing with the possibilities.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but nothing more than flirting and flashing......this time" She was really enjoying this moment, bringing me to full arousal and watching my reaction.

"That's a pity I conceded, did you change your mind"? I asked with feigned sadness.

"Not at all my dear, I was thinking that now have our own home; we could try something new and invite him for dinner."

She explained this would allow me to not only meet Peter but also witness her teasing him first hand. We enjoyed a sex filled evening discussing the possibilities of Ruth's suggestion and the next day she would hopefully continue to get Peter's attention and ask him to join us. Sure enough, he made a point of seeking her out expressing the hope of another evening at the pub together.

Ruth told him she had a much better idea and asked him over. This was not what Peter had in mind and sensing his hesitation to accept Ruth's invitation, she made sure he knew we were a pretty open minded couple and promised he would be pleasantly surprised. Her charm and tease worked and Peter agreed to come the next evening. It would be a Saturday and gave us the whole day to get ready.

Agreeing to split the preparations, I took care of the dinner and wine while Ruth took a long bath and ensured her pussy was freshly shaved. Then came a part I always enjoy, selecting what she would wear. After trying a number of combinations, we settled on a semi transparent blouse without a bra and a mid thigh black leather skirt with a pretty black garter belt, seamed stockings and high heels. She wore her hair up as that sets off her lovely slender neck and face and allows an uninterrupted view of any oral pleasure we hoped she might be giving.

With everything in place we spent the time waiting for Peter's arrival, teasing each other to a high state of arousal in anticipation of what we hoped would happen. Apart from my cock feeling it would explode, Ruth's pussy was as wet as I had ever seen it and I couldn't resist getting an early taste of silky smooth slit.

We had no pre plan other than to let things develop naturally and with Ruth's breasts clearly visible through her blouse, I was looking forward to observe Peter's reaction.

Right on time the bell rang and we both answered the door to greet Peter. Any nervousness on his part was quickly dispelled as Ruth welcomed him with a hug and a big kiss before I was able to introduce myself and shake his hand. Peter was a perfect gentleman, thanking us for the invitation and presenting Ruth with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and handing me 2 bottles of red wine.

Despite Peter being some 20 years older that ourselves, he had kept himself in good shape and I could see why Ruth found an attraction to him and looked forward to seeing him my wife's body. Ruth ushered us all into the lounge and as I proceeded to open a bottle of wine, I was keenly watching Peter's reaction as he was able to fully appreciate how Ruth had dressed for the occasion. He was very complimentary to Ruth on her appearance and told me what a lucky man I was to be married to such a beauty.

We drank a glass of wine and chatted a little about his visit to London before sitting down to dinner. Ruth made sure to sit directly opposite Peter allowing me to enjoy watching his gaze constantly drifting to her very noticeable breasts.

I made sure to keep everyone's glass full and as the alcohol took effect so the conversation became more sexual in nature and innuendo, with plenty of references to the blouse Ruth had chosen to wear and discussion of the red light district in Amsterdam.

Once we had finished, Ruth suggested "Let's adjourn to the lounge before I serve up the desert."

A remark that, as intended, resulted in both Peter and I laughing and asking "What kind of desert are you offering."

Continuing with the tease, Ruth replied "Well, I was thinking of offering a freshly prepared cherry pie that would go perfect with the addition of a little cream."

Then looking at our guest, added "There's plenty for to go round, and my husband's been waiting for an opportunity to have someone else try it too, haven't you darling?"

With that, she seductively walked over to where I was sitting and bending down to me said "But first, is there anything in particular, you would like to offer our guest to simulate his appetite?"

I looked over at Peter's smiling face, and knew he had a great view of my wife's exposed stocking tops and almost naked butt as her leather skirt had risen up. I reached up to cup her hanging breast, and announced that I was sure he would like a closer look at her lovely tits.

Peter very quickly agreed he had not been able to take his eyes of them all night and would love to. Ruth lovingly stared into my eyes and told me to be a good husband and remove her blouse. I slowly undid every button and completely and removed it from her shoulders and gently cupped her hanging globes.

Then she stood up, turned, and walked back to Peter leaned over him and planted a long wet kiss on his lips and said, "Peter, my husband thinks you might like to have a closer look at these."

There was no holding back on Peter's part. "You bet I would" he said "They are magnificent, please sit on my lap and let me fondle them."

Doing as he asked, Ruth let out a little squeal as she felt Peter's manhood pressing up into her buttocks. They quickly engaged in a series of passionate kisses while his hands were busy squeezing her titties until they started to turn quite red. At that point, I decided to leave the room and get everyone a fresh drink.

On returning I was presented with the erotic sight of Ruth straddling Peter and her skirt having been pushed up to expose her sexy lacy stocking tops and bare thighs and her butt cheeks clenched in Peter's hands. Seeing me return with the drinks, Ruth broke away and came back over to me to take their glasses from me saying "Thank you dear, and now I think you need to show Peter what else you would like him to see."

Again looking to Peter who had a huge grin on his face, I nodded and unzipped her skirt to letting fall to the ground leaving my wife standing in just her heels, stockings and very wet black thong and said "Peter, would you remove Ruth's thong and let her bring it back to me."

With that Ruth went back to stand before Peter who proceeded to slide it down her legs and hand it back to her. "Here you are darling, see how wet it is" and with that she walked back to me and rubbed it under my nose. "Does that meet your approval honey." I inhaled deeply just as she squeezed my cock and said "I think there is much more to come darling"

Returning to Peter, she bent over and backed right up to Peter's face asking him if he would like to try the next treat.

By now my cock was bursting to escape the confines of my pants and I quickly undressed all the while not taking my eyes off the scene before me. Peter was busy sticking his tongue into my wife's wet slit and the look of pure joy on her face was a joy to behold. She beckoned me over saying it was my turn to have some desert. Sliding my cock into her eager mouth while watching out guest slurping at my wife's pussy was a tremendous turn on and it was not long before I shot my load into her mouth and face.

I helped wipe the excess cum off Ruth's face and returned to my seat to enjoy the show.

Ruth started to shudder and looked straight at me. "Darling, Peter's tongue feels so wonderful. Let me see your play with your cock while you watch me cum."

As I willing obeyed, my wife let out a series of moans and "Oh God's" lasting several minutes before standing up and regaining her composure. "Thank you Peter, you certainly know how to please a woman." She said as she walked back to me.

Reaching down, she began to stroke my cock saying, "Just feel how wet my lover has made me."

As my fingers explored her soaking pussy, I complimented Peter on the effect he had made on Ruth and said "I think Peter deserves to slid his big cock into you right now while you suck my cock again."

Her only repose was to stand with her legs slightly astride, bending at the waist to place her lips around my cock head and provocatively wiggles her bottom at Peter.

This was the moment we had all been anticipating; Peter was behind her in an instant and guiding his cock between her glistening lips preparing to add a good helping of fresh cream to her cherry pie.

What a wonderful arrangement to be comfortably seated with my lovely wife bent over groaning and sucking my cock and watching her beautiful body give such pleasure to her newly found mature lover....who had just become the first of many such trysts with men quite a bit older than Ruth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ruth's Taste Matures

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds