• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Dearest

Daddy Dearest

At the age of 48 Mark knew that he had it made. He had a middle management position within a well known software company, complete with large salary, benefits and a secretary. But this comfortable setup wasn't his greatest achievement. Nor were his looks. Although standing at 6'1, weighing in at a toned 180lbs, with short brown hair that hadn't thinned or greyed, he wasn't bad looking. His most impressive asset was his thick, uncut 13 inch cock.

His large cock had been a source of embarrassment as a young boy, until he realised what it meant. His freakishly large penis could get him any woman he wanted, not to mention satisfy said women. That was why he fucked his way around every slut he could in college. At the age of 26 he did settle down though, with a stunning blonde named Marie. She was the perfect trophy wife in every way, tall, blonde, big tits and a bit dizzy. She also gave birth to two sweet daughters for him, though sadly passed away at the birth of the second.

Mark smiled at the thought of his daughters, now 20 and 18. As his office chair bobbed slightly he pictured them both in his mind, two angels just like their mother. He was jerked out of his reverie though with a grunting noise.

He opened his eyes and was greeted with the welcome sight of his secretary's large tits bouncing in front of his face. She was currently impaling herself upon his mighty sword and grunting loudly with each stab up into her pussy. Her face was a mix of pleasure and pain as the massive cock stretched her hole to breaking point.

Mark grinned at her and held onto the arms of his chair as he slammed his hips up to meet her down thrust. As she gasped in delight he began to rhythmically pound her from beneath, causing her to throw her head back and scream as she reached her climax before him.

He pulled out of her stretched pussy and pushed her onto the floor in front of him. He then stood up and started to jerk his 13 inch prick in her face, finally reaching his orgasm with a blast of cum that splattered her pretty face and glasses. "Get cleaned up and then you can go home" he said to her, already turning away to clean his cock.

When Mark got home that evening his cock was throbbing again, his large balls refilled with cum and desperate for a release. He had been horny all day knowing the evening that lay ahead of him, hence the quickie with his secretary. He opened the front door to his home, announced is arrival and set down his suitcase. He was about to head upstairs to change when he was stopped in his tracks.

In front of him stood a vision. She was about 5'6 with long toned legs that went up to a slender torso which held large D cup breasts. She was wearing white stockings, 4 inch white heels and a white see through negligee. The outfit was completed by her light make-up and loose blonde hair. "Hi Daddy"

Sarah, his eldest daughter stood before him managing to look both like an angel and the devil at the same time. She had been away at college but had now returned home for the summer break. Mark had been horny awaiting her arrival for weeks and had taken to fucking every piece of skirt he could (usually his ever eager secretary Gill, but that's another story).

He covered the distance between himself and Sarah in 3 strides and crushed his mouth to hers. They came together in a vortex of passion, grabbing each other and each racing to be the first to put their whole tongue into the others throat. When they finally came apart Mark hugged his daughter. "I've missed you so much baby"

Sarah giggled, "I can feel Daddy" she said as she rubbed her hand along the bulge in his pants. "I hope my stallion daddy has been able to cope with me gone for so long. I imagine there are plenty of very satisfied women around here when I'm gone".

"You have no idea baby. But now we can get back to how things should be for this summer. I see you found the outfit I laid out. You look stunning sweetie. So adorable. So fuckable".

Sarah blushed and looked down. She had been fucking her father since she was 16 and was now a highly experienced slut who stood at his disposal whenever she was at home. But despite their 4 years of debauchery, her father still made her blush and go weak at the knees. She knew this was because of her slightly submissive personality which was amplified whenever he was around. In four years he had turned her from blushing beauty to submissive slut who constantly craved his powerful cock.

Mark slid his hands over her young, toned body and groped to his content. He finally cupped her chin gently and looked deep into her eyes. "Are you ready baby?"

She knew what he was really asking. Was she ready to resume her role, to slip into that mindset, to become his servant. She nodded slowly, nervous, as she always was at this moment. She took a step back and sank to her knees, keeping her eyes locked on his. "I am yours Daddy. Yours to use as you see fit. Yours to have worship your cock."

Mark grinned at his daughter. So sweet, so innocent looking. He unzipped his fly and pullout his cock. It hung half hard at 10 inches. Sarah's eyes never left it as he stepped forward. He grabbed her by her long blonde mane and yanked her head back. "Beg for it!"

She looked up, her eyes watering at the painful grip on her hair. "Please Daddy, please let me suck your cock. I'll be your good little cocksucker, let me show you", she begged. She looked at him with pleading eyes, and finally he released her.

She immediately leaned forward and grabbed his cock and started jerking it slowly. Her small hands wrapped around what she could as she stroked her father's weapon, making sure she looked in his eyes as she did so, as she'd been trained. She leant forward and stuck out her pink tongue, licking the head in slow circles before kissing the tip.

Her puckered lips stayed on his cock and parted to slide over the head, sucking it into her warm mouth. She kept up her tongue swirls as she slid her hot lips up and down the end of his cock, teasing her father with her mouth. "Jesus you're good at that baby. I think that's what I missed most about you. Your sweet little mouth".

With that he grabbed the back of her head and slammed his hips forward, forcing his shaft to slip deeper into her mouth. She gagged as the head hit the back of her mouth and looked up in fear as he grinned down at her, slamming forward again, pushing his mighty tool into her throat, and producing further gagging sounds. He chuckled and repeated the motion, causing her head and neck into an awkward angle so it could accommodate the invading cock into her throat. This stroke, however, meant that his thick cock was filling her whole mouth and throat, cutting off air.

Mark looked down at his slut and saw the rising panic. He could almost read her thoughts. Would this be the time her father went too far? Would he be so lost in his own pleasure that he forgot the effect on her? Would she choke to death on a 13 inch cock?

He smiled as she began to push against him, trying to get free. Her throat had been filled for a whole minute and she was getting scared. He pushed her down so she was lying on the floor beneath him with his cock still jammed down her neck. He held her hands and laughed as she tried to squirm free. Tears began rolling down Sarah's cheeks as her eyes pleaded with her father. As she was looking at him, a figure appeared over his shoulder. It was her sister Jean.

She tried her best to cry out to Jean but only produced a heavily muffled grunt. Then she noticed her sister was smiling. She was also wearing very little and started massaging her father's back as he pinned Sarah down. Jean grinned down at her sister with a sinister look on her face. "Poor big sis. Can't breathe for the cock. I thought a slut like you would enjoy such a situation. Still, it's almost over for you".

Sarah's eyes, wide with panic, sought out her father's. They were cold and hard looking back at her as her vision and hearing began to get fuzzy. She struggled under her father's bulk to no avail. She felt the darkness creeping in as her father looked down resolutely and her sister gleefully. Finally everything went dark.

When she woke up Sarah noticed her hands and feet had been tied together, then they had been tied to a post of her father's bed. As she woke fully she heard grunts of pleasure and the slapping of flesh. She struggled to her knees and was shocked at the sight which greeted her on the bed.

Her father, her mighty dominant with his huge horse cock, was meekly lapping at her sister's pussy as she read a magazine. This was the total opposite to what she was accustomed. She watched as her little sister ordered her father how to please her and then actually mocked his cock!

Jean spotted her sister waken and set down her magazine. "How are we my little slut? Tired? Sore? Craving more cock?" She grinned at her older sibling and held her father's head tight against her mound and started riding his face, hard. She thrust her pelvis into his face over and over, humping her way to her orgasm which came violently, causing her to scream out and clench her thighs around her father's head.

When she came down from her climax she patted her father on the head and smiled at him, "Good boy". Jean looked up at her older sister and shook her head at the expression on Sarah's face. She seemed so stunned. The worthless whore had been obeying her father all these years, not knowing it should have been the other way around. Jean had quickly subdued her father and reversed the roles while Sarah had been away. She had turned her father into more of a submissive than he had ever managed with his oldest daughter. He was more content and happy now than ever before with a mistress to serve. And he served her well with his huge cock.

Lying face down on the bed he knew what was going to happen. Jean had ordered it and so he would obey. Knowing only a short time ago he would have been the one thinking up scenarios for his daughters instead of the other way around. But he had gone too far now. He was committed to Jean and her twisted philosophies. In truth his youngest daughter scared him. Although to the outside world he was the same relaxed stud he was before, in her presence he was terrified.

Jean lay back on the soft pillows and gestured to Sarah. "Begin". This simple command caused Mark to sit up and move across the bed to his other daughter, grasping her and pulling her onto the bed, using the ropes to tie her struggling body in place. Sarah was left on her back, legs open and spread, unable to close them. She looked at her father and begged him to let her go, to explain, to take charge and right the situation. This only caused Jean to smile ominously.

Jean crawled over to her sister and sat on her face, forcing her to lick her pussy. At the same time Mark lined his massive cock up at her hole and plunged in. Sarah screamed into her sister's bald cunt as her father brutally fucked her, ripping her pussy open and bruising her terribly. She felt him force deep into her, past her pussy and up into her cervix. Her eyes were wide with pain as she felt his mighty cock invade her chest cavity, so deep it pressed on her organs if he thrust.

At a command from Jean, Mark stopped. "Now sister dear, have you ever measured 13 inches up from your pussy? Do you realise how far up your chest that cock can go? If daddy dearest forces it, his cock can ram high enough to do serious damage to that body of yours. Serious damage." She smiled down at her terrified sister then leant over her trembling body and kissed her father deeply.

When she broke the kiss she looked back down at Sarah. "I'm sorry sis. You clearly aren't strong enough to survive in this world if you are stupid enough to obey a man." She looked at her father and nodded solemnly, "Do it".

Mark nodded in a resigned manner. He was terrified as his daughter was at what was going to happen, but was unable to disobey Jean, his 18 year old Daughter and owner. With a grunt he began slamming into Sarah's fragile body. His massive cock penetrated deep and stretched wide as he rammed her as hard as he could. Jean was urging him on, crying out as she watched the horrible scene unfold before her. She urged her father on as he brutally fucked the life out of Sarah.

Sarah screamed at first, then cried, then grunted, and finally started to gasp and make strange sounds in her throat as her organs were crushed by the pounding of her father's cock. She began to slip away as her father slammed into her again and again. He looked into the eyes of his youngest daughter as he killed his oldest. When he looked down again Sarah lay limp.

He looked up at Jean, lost and afraid. She beckoned him with a finger and he followed obediently. He lay down on his back with his huge cock now harder than ever standing up in the air. Jean clambered over and sat on it, impaling herself again and again. She rode him hard until they were both grunting towards their climax.

"Yes daddy, come for me. Come deep in my pussy. Fill me with your seed you daughter murderer."

Mark was sent over the edge. He came hard and blasted the inner walls of his daughter's pussy with his largest ever load. This in turn caused her to spasm on his cock.

When they both came down from their high they began laughing. All the tension and stress and pretty much everything had faded away in their fuck session and they looked over at Sarah who had one eye open. "Am I alive yet?" This spawned another round of giggles between the three.

"OK Daddy that was one great fantasy. I get to choose next"

"Sure thing sweetie, but get changed now because you're mom will be home soon. You too Sarah"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Dearest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 388 milliseconds