• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Finding A New Purpose Ch. 06

Finding A New Purpose Ch. 06

12

** Note: This story is purely fictional. All characters and actions they perform are fictional as well.

Also, this is one very large sex scene involve rather taboo situations involving the younger sister, Jessica. I hope it meets expectations... **

As I unlocked the door, Mike lugged in the bags of things I'd bought. Jessica followed, carrying takeout we'd picked up on our way home. She set the food on the counter as Mike and I took my things to my room. Before I could put any of my gifts away, I had to get out of my clothes. It felt weird being in our home wearing so much.

After all of my dresses were hung up, and new clothes tucked away, I came back out of my room wearing my white babydoll with black fluff around the edges and tiny V-shaped panties that I wore for Mike when I wanted him to rock my world. I felt like making the outfit look even sexier by rolling white thigh highs up my legs. They matched well enough with my other negligee, with beaded seams along the sides and lace running around the tops of the stockings which made it look like I was wearing garters.

"Wow," My sister said when I came in to eat. Mike was already wolfing down his food. "Someone is looking for her birthday sex."

"Huh?" He looked up at me and then over her. "She always wears that stuff when she's at home, isn't that right?"

"That's what you like," I replied as I started picking at my food. "He gets what he wants."

"Well, damn do you look pretty in that. I almost can't keep my hands off of you." I coughed, hearing my sister say such things.

"Oh really? That sounds like an wonderful idea to me!" Mike's entire demeanor changed in an instant.

"Goddamn you two. What am I? At least let me eat my food in peace before all hell breaks out." It felt weird to hear them talking about me like that. Not so much him, but Jessica? I was pushing it enough as it was back in the dressing room earlier.

"Hurry it up, Alexis!" Mike said as he jumped on the couch. Jessica was already waiting in the living room, and I heard her say how cute the name was. They obviously were feeling single-tracked, and I was stuck with picking up their dishes.

"Someone has to clean up in this place," I said under my breath. When I walked down into the living room, I found my sister without her shirt or bra on, bent over trying to turn on the stereo. Her young tits barely had any natural sag to them, and just hung there defiantly against gravity, exposed to the air.

"Mood music!" She said, laughing, as she started to dance. Her hips swayed to the music, her hands exploring her body. I watched as she leaned forward a few feet from Mike, and pushed her tits together, grinning at him. Two could play at that game. I strolled over next to her and started dancing, my hands running through my hair as I slipped him sultry glances.

Unexpectedly, Jessica reached over and put her hands on my sides. Mike just watched as I started grinding against my sister. I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on, or the fact that I was doing such things with a member of my own family, and once the song ended, I turned around and held Jessica close, forcing my lips to hers. Her soft breasts pushed against me as I kissed my way down her neck and chest. She threw her head back and sighed as my lips passed between her mounds of flesh.

"I want you to play with me," she said as her hands pushed me off. Her pants fell to the floor, the crotch slightly damp, and I found she hadn't been wearing any panties. Jessica laid back on the floor, beckoning me to join her with her hands. My sister's lack on inhibition frightened me, but just the thought of having sex with her while he watched felt so taboo. It made me feel so kinky, watching my naked sister on the floor, waiting for me to explore her youthful body.

I shot a glance over at Mike. His eyes were slightly glazed over, stunned from what was playing out in front of him. Most men would have given up one of their balls for this. 'Well, he's obviously not too stunned by it,' I laughed to myself, noticing the massive tent in his pants. 'Seems he likes what he sees.' I got on my knees in front of my sister.

Leaning forward, I ran my tongue from the top of her bare crotch to her tits, careful not to touch her pussy. I paused to kiss around her navel, which caused her to arch her back and moan slightly. I placed feathery kisses on her breasts, causing her nipples to get hard as her chest flushed red. She sure was getting turned on by my playfulness. I sunk down lower, breathing heavily over her pussy, and lightly kissed her inner thighs, all the way down to her toes.

I was trying to find places of arousal on her body. The backs of her knees, the area right below each of her breasts, her navel, and inner thighs seemed to elicit the most response, and my hands and lips paid particular attention to those places, making her recoil under my forceful touch.

"How am I doing?" I whispered into her ear so Mike couldn't hear. I necked her, breathing in her perfume as I waited for her response.

I slid my finger between her swollen labia as she said, "Incredible." My sudden aggressiveness caused her to gasp and I pulled my finger out to rub against her enlarged clit. My lips suckled her nipples as I slid two fingers back inside of her.

Her nipples matched her large breasts perfectly: light pink areolas about two inches wide, with darkened teats that were presently pointed up towards the ceiling, rising about half an inch off of her bust. Loud sucking noises came from her breasts as I held my hand steady. Jessica didn't want me to stop, and started pushing her hips into my hand, moving my fingers in and out of her now dripping cunt.

It felt comforting to suckle her like I was a child, but she needed more from me. My lips made a smacking sound as I pulled them off of her right breast and put my face in her quivering pussy. She cried out when I started flicking my tongue against her clit. I went slowly, savoring the feeling of kissing the lips of her honey pot and pushing my tongue inside. Mike's cock tasted much differently than my sister's treasure. Of course, I loved the way he tasted, but Jessica tasted... delicate. Like innocence, though that was a far stretch for her.

My mouth hungrily lapped at her juices as my thumb continued to rub her clit. Her hands held me down against her as she pushed her crotch into my face. I responded by rolling my tongue and fucking her clit with it. I giggled slightly as her cunt started convulsing, becoming darker as blood rushed in. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She cried out rhythmically as I moved back and forth across her hard button. Her thighs closed, pinning my head, but just as she was about to orgasm, I pulled myself away.

"Why..." She panted heavily. "Why the hell did you stop?!"

"Because we have more to do, silly," I said, smiling at her. I got up and went over to Mike. Jessica got up and slumped in one of the chairs, disappointed.

"I rarely ever get to come," She said sadly as I pulled Mike's stiff rod out, freeing it from the confines of his pants. "It's really hard for me. Thanks a lot."

"Oh stop whining and come here," I replied as I lazily stroked him. "Look, see? I'm sharing." My knees slid across the floor as I moved over, leaving him open.

She smiled widely, her bright white teeth shining as she looked at me. "Can I? Oh wow! I've never touched one like his before." Mike and I tried not to laugh as she sat down in front of him.

"No biting now, you hear me?" He said, looking down at her but she was gone, flying on cloud nine. She reached up and touched his large member, giggling like it was her first time ever seeing one. Her hand tried to reach around it, but hers were even smaller than mine. Failed attempts at stroking him with one hand forced her to use her second.

"It's like a snake!" She exclaimed. "I can feel the veins pumping in it!"

"Just shuttup and give him a blowjob," I said hastily. I didn't like seeing him have to wait. She opened her mouth and started licking the large helmet. Her hands continued to stroke him slightly, but it seemed like she was unsure of what to do. 'She's trying to mimic me,' I thought to myself. 'Haha! I give a better blowjob than my sister!' According to Mike, though, I gave better blow jobs than anyone else he knew, too. I laughed loudly when she struggled to put him in her mouth.

"Teeth! I said no biting!" Mike yelled.

"Move," I said, sitting next to her at his feet. "Let me teach you." I continued laughing inside. Here I was, giving lessons on how to suck cock to my little sister! And she was embarrassed, too!

"See? Watch what I do, then you try." I showed her how I opened my mouth, flattening my tongue. The angle at which he entered was important, too, which is what she'd messed up on before. I pulled him out of my mouth and held his penis to her face. This time, she got him in his mouth, no where near as well as I could, but it was a start.

"You should take lessons from your big sister, Jessica. She gives me the most incredible blowjobs I'll ever have." I blushed at his compliments.

"I noticed back in the dressing room," she replied, looking at me like I was her idol. I just pushed her, trying to hide a smile. "Hey, Lexi said it's difficult to fuck you. Was she telling the truth?"

"Hahahaha." He took a moment to regain himself. "I suppose at first. But your sister fits me perfectly. I'm not sure what other women think."

"Doesn't it hurt?" She asked me, looking at his cock with apprehension.

"Someti-"

"Only when she needs to be put in her place." Mike interrupted me. His voice was low and calm, and Jessica looked at me, confused.

"I want to watch," She said abruptly after an awkward silence. "Show me how you fuck my big sister."

"You want... to watch me have sex with him?" Blowjobs were one thing, but sex? I couldn't do that! There was no way I'd let my sister see him fucking me. My privacy felt invaded.

"Come here," he said. I couldn't say no to him. That was something I rarely ever could do. I crawled up onto the couch sheepishly. His fingers snapped and like clockwork, my rear end was in the air. Jessica gasped at the control he had. She just sat on the floor at the edge of the couch, watching like a child sneaking glances at something they weren't supposed to see. I spit on my fingers, pulling my panties to one side, as I started working them into my hole and Mike got situated behind me.

"That's right, show your little sister you want this inside of you," he said as he held his shaft tightly in his hand. After I stretched myself open a bit with my fingers, I felt him push them out of the way with the tip of his cock, sliding it back and forth across my entrance. I gasped when he popped inside of me. He grabbed my ass and forced me to hold still as he easily worked his way inside.

"It's gone!" Jessica said in awe as if it were a miracle. He had disappeared inside of me, and I tried not to squirm as I felt his fullness. Thankfully, he stayed like that only long enough for my feet to start twitching before he started moving out a few inches. I didn't want Jessica to get scared by what he could do to me with his manhood. I grunted softly as I felt him starting to thrust, patiently waiting for me to open up and my walls to become slick with desire. It was my birthday after all.

"I love the way your sister feels inside," He said in a husky voice as Jessica eagerly watched me being fucked. "But, my my can she bad. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," I whispered as he pulled out of me and slammed back in forcefully. His large hand landed soundly on my ass, the sound making sister jump back from the couch.

"That's so kinky!" She squeaked. "Let me try!" I scowled at her as she stood and pulled my babydoll farther up my back. A slight smack echoed as her hand fell on my exposed cheeks. "Don't be a bad girl, Lexi!" She kept doing it until Mike had to tell her to stop. My ass felt hot, and tears had formed in the corners of my eyes from my sister's abuse. Reluctantly, she sat back down on the floor, carefully watching his cock sliding around inside of me.

After awhile, I leaned up so I could whisper in Mike's ear. "She's kind of pissing me off," I admitted. The desire to get back at her felt too strong to let go. "I want to make her jealous. Show her how you make me wet my panties. For my birthday."

"What is she saying?" Jessica asked when she saw Mike smiling and I fell back down on my hands.

"Nothing. She's just whispering naughty things in my ear."

"Haha! I never would have suspected my own sister was such a dirty girl." I just smiled at her, knowing what was in store. My ass flinched when he pushed all the way into me, his cock eager to make me squirm. Jessica wasn't paying much attention.

As soon as I started crying out in pleasure, though, she wondered what was going on. Mike started fulfilling my request as his hips pushed his explorer around in my wet tunnel. "Huh?" Jessica said, not understanding what was happening. My toes curled back as my legs started shaking. "Hey! What are you doing to my sister?!" She demanded. He ignored her, focusing on feeling my body's response to him.

He wasn't holding back, and I knew he wouldn't, since he was such a showoff. "This..." I started trying to speak, difficult from the moans and squeals forcing their way through my body. "This... is..." I couldn't keep talking. My brain was shutting down, the carnal bliss caused by his manhood pushing everything else to the side. Mike pulled himself completely out of me, and wiggled his way back inside, causing my back to crumple under his touch.

"This is how," he said under his breath, preparing make explode. "I make your sister come." My ass clenched around his cock as I started to spasm. His cock sent chills up my spine, my body quivering underneath him.

"Oooooooooh.... uhhhhhhohhhh!" I cooed. My eyes closed as the ecstasy overwhelmed my body.

"...I," My little sister started say. I looked at her face, and she looked back in shock. "Why can't I get off like that!?"

"Because," I said, starting to recover from my ordeal. "You don't have a real man who can exploit your deepest pleasures." I dragged the 'deep' part out.

"That's so unfair!" Jessica started pouting. "Why do you get to have all the fun?!" Mike just laughed. She looked so pissed, and I loved it.

"I'd say I'M the one that gets to have the fun. Alexis just likes letting me have my way with her. See?" He beckoned for her to stand next to him. I knew what he was going to do, and I laughed under my breath. Inch by inch, he pulled himself back. Jessica gasped when his penis fell out. My hole was sitting there obediently gaping, waiting to be filled again.

"How do you do that?" She said, admittedly impressed. "You're so open!"

"I already told you," Mike started to say.

"He belongs in there," I finished his sentence before he could say anything more. I felt him get off the couch, the leather cushions shifting under me. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I said when I felt Jessica sit down behind me. Her delicate fingers started tracing around edges of my still gaping tunnel.

"Wow, just how wet ARE you?" Jessica asked, curiously prodding around with her hands. Mike just watched in amusement as she stuck her finger inside me. I felt my ass close around it. "Sorry, this isn't Mike," she said to my backdoor, giggling. She rubbed her finger around before it slipped out. I heard her sucking on it.

"Well, you sure don't taste as good as me, but definitely good enough to eat."

"Breakfast, lunch and dinner, please," Mike chimed in, chuckling in his dark tone.

"Geez, why don't you two tell the whole world?" I said, as I let Jessica have her turn playing with me. A wet sensation prodded at me from behind as I felt her breathing down on me. "Hey, what are you doing?!" I said, shocked by my little sister's actions. "What would Dad say if he walked in right now?!"

"I bet he wouldn't say anything. Though I'm sure we'd have a hell of a lot of explaining to do. Just let me savor this," She said, taking her face out from between my ass. Jessica started pushing two fingers inside of my loose hole.

"Keep going," I heard Mike say to her. Another finger found itself inside me. And another. I felt an intense pressure pushing against me. "Holy fuck is that hot," Mike said loudly as he stroked himself.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I felt a pop and the feeling disappeared. "What did you do?!" My mind couldn't comprehend what had happened, but I felt the strangest sensation. Like tentacles swimming around inside of me. Looking down my back towards my sister, I saw her arm held out in front of her and a look of amazement on her face. What was she doing to me?

"No! You aren't!" I cried out, hysterical. "Stop! What are you doing Jessica?!"

"No wonder Mike loves fucking you..." She said to herself, ignoring my plight. "Lexi is wet as a whistle!" Jessica giggled towards Mike.

"Get out of there!" I yelled. "What the fuck! There is no way I'm being fisted by my sister!!" I tried pushing her out, but she just pushed back.

"Loose as a goose, too," she hummed, sounding almost disappointed. All the muscles inside my ass clenched as I tried to crush her hand. "Whoa, maybe not. You know you like it! Hahaha!" I desperately tried to fight against her as she started moving her hand back and forth inside me, tickling my walls with her fingers. A moan escaped my mouth as I tried to cover it. Too late.

"Go faster, Jessica. It's too bad I can't fit my hand inside her... She seems to like it." Mike stretched the fingers apart on his free hand. "Hand's too big."

"Umm, everything's big on you, bub," she replied. Her hand picked up momentum. The odd shape of it pulled me back and forth with her as she fucked me. "Maybe I can make her come!" she said excitedly.

"Fat chance in hell," I cursed at her. "I've never done that unless my man has been inside me in... what? Four... Five months?" She didn't believe me.

"Why the fuck not?"

"Just, because. I don't feel like telling YOU! Now take your hand out of me!" Jessica continued trying to make me come, but gave up and carefully pulled her hand out of my ass. "Geez!" I said as she started licking her fingers.

"Hey, babe," Mike started to say. "You two have got me so hard. Can I...?" He dropped off. I looked at him and saw that he was staring at my little sister, his eyes tracing her every curve.

"No!" I yelled back.

"What?" Jessica asked before noticing Mike staring at her. "I... I..." She blushed bright red with embarrassment, actually trying to cover her privates. "Please, please, please!" She started tugging on my babydoll. I was getting aggravated.

"No! You're my little sister! Plus, you'll get hurt," I said, speaking from honest experience. "And you won't find any condoms in the flat. We can't use them."

"Can't?" She didn't understand. "I'm on the pill, though! And I'm clean... I'm not THAT much of a tramp."

"I've always wanted a threesome with sisters," Mike said, lust in his voice. "It will be so awesome."

It was hard to refuse his desires. He was mine, though. The thought of sharing him with another woman made me ache inside. Jessica hadn't really done anything wrong to me so far though, had she? She had agreed to keep our secret, and this just gave me more blackmail so she would never have any wish to mention a word to anyone.

"Whatever," I sighed. "Go to him." My little sister squeaked and wrapped her arms around me and then scurried off to the chair Mike was in. "Don't you dare hurt her, or I'll go stay at my parent's house for a week." Mike took my threat seriously and just nodded slightly before smirking at Jessica. I sat back on the couch to watch the two. It was only sex for them. Not like it was for Mike and me, which comforted my aching. She just wanted to hump like bunnies.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Finding A New Purpose Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds