• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Setting Up My Wife

Setting Up My Wife

12

There's an irony in this story I'm about to describe, as its inspiration came from my interest in reading erotic literature, particularly, articles about voyeurism and manipulation. The more I read these stories the more I would visualize my wife as the central character, and finally, I decided that I wanted to play the game in real life and see what might happen. I knew it would be dangerous and would have very bad ramifications if she found out but the fire was now burning in me and I had to go forward.

Chris and I are the typical late 20s yuppie couple with two good jobs and no kids. We have elected to put off starting a family to enjoy our time together, travel, and save some money before we take on the responsibility of children. This freedom allows plenty of time to take care of ourselves and Chris has taken advantage of that with a workout and recreation schedule that includes the gym, bicycling, and swimming. She is a slender 5'7" with light brown shoulder-length hair, brown eyes, and a pretty face, and, in addition to her dimpled cheeks, she has a smattering of light freckles. Her firm B-cup breasts fit her frame nicely and are crowned with small, sensitive nipples that I love to tease.

I'm more of a golf kind of guy and not in near the shape of Chris, and as you might expect, I carry a few extra pounds on my medium 5'10" build. Fortunately, Chris has the good manners not to bring it up, at least not too often.

We enjoy an active social life, with frequent dinners and parties, intermingled with business events sponsored by one of our employers that we must attend. Chris dresses up very well, and I can always count on receiving congratulations about my luck in landing her as well as witnessing some discreet and sometimes not-so-discreet looks at her body.

The one thing about our rather idyllic life that could stand improvement is in the area of sexual creativity. Chris enjoys sex but not as often as I would like and it tends towards the routine. Occasionally, I can get her to dress up or I might get to tie her up for a few minutes but there is most certainly no anal or photo taking and blowjobs are rare, although, she loves for me to lick on her.

Well, as I said above, the seed now planted in my mind was growing fast and I wanted to figure out how to get some illicit and unknown play going with my wife. After thinking through many scenarios, I decided to try and set her up with a massage therapist and see if he could seduce her into letting go a bit. Hopefully, in a way that allowed me to discreetly watch.

Now, understanding Chris' ways, I knew this was not going to be as simple as some guy coming over and her giving into some hidden lust. Rather, I felt certain the approach would require a long-term plan with a therapist that was outwardly respectful but also a bit edgy, and most importantly, patient.

They say figuring out the plan is ninety percent of the battle but in this case that didn't turn out to be true as my search for the right guy turned into a time and energy black hole. To start, I created a list of prospects from internet searches and other sources. Then, I started culling these prospects through direct contact via phone calls or meetings. In most cases, the guy turned out to be gay, ugly, or weird, and I eliminated them immediately. The few that made it through the initial screen required a more detailed discussion which turned out to be much more awkward than I had anticipated, as most laughed at the idea, and in one case I was told to leave the office immediately.

After three months of work, I had it narrowed down to two candidates but honestly, neither felt quite right. One was young, around 24 years old, and while handsome I thought he lacked the maturity and patience needed. The other was an older guy in his mid-30s but he was overweight and Hispanic, and I didn't see him as someone Chris would warm up to.

It was the older guy who, sensing my reticence, gave me the contact information for a therapist who he said might be a better fit. That's how I came to find David, an early 40s man who owned a small gym and did massage work in the evenings. He turned out to be a confident 6"1" tall, leanly muscled well-tanned man with a shaved head.

Our first meeting took place in a small office in his gym, and after explaining who had referred him, he stood quietly as I stumbled through a description of what I had in mind.

"That seems a bit perverted not to mention I could lose my license," he finally responded, after I had completed my explanation.

"I guess it might be...some...but based on the referral I thought maybe you had done something like this before," I replied nervously and saw his eyebrows rise.

"How far do you want this to go? You want me to fuck her?" he said bluntly, which took me completely off guard.

"Well, I.......I'm not sure. I guess I was hoping to see how things went first," I replied, struggling to make sense of his response and now thinking he was not the right guy.

"You got a pic?" he asked.

I slowly pulled out a picture of Chris in a bikini taken by me in our backyard and handed it over.

"Nice. Very nice," he said with obvious interest.

"Look, maybe I made a mistake," I said, suddenly feeling claustrophobic and wanting to just get the picture back and leave.

David looked at me for a few moments causing me to become even more uncomfortable before he said, "Okay, here's what I'm willing to do. I'll massage her a few times and see what I think and you can gauge how you think she is taking to it. If we are both okay with things, maybe we'll continue. If not, you just got her a couple of nice massages. By the way, it's $60 per hour here or $80 per hour at your place."

"I see," I responded as I mulled his words.

Sensing my state, he offered, "Look, I need to check on a customer. I'll be back in a minute and you can think about it until then."

He came back just a few minutes later and looked at me with a questioning expression.

"She's very shy. You'll have to go slow," I said.

"No problem. She will have no idea of the conspiracy," he answered with a grin.

That closed the deal and we agreed that the massages should happen in our home. Then, I asked if he had a gift certificate, as my thought was to tell her I had won it, and then convince her to be the one to get the massage. David didn't have any printed certificates but we worked one up quickly on his computer in the form of a letter and he signed and handed it to me.

"That will be $80. You don't want her to see you pay when I'm there," he stated.

I nervously reached into my billfold and extracted the money and handed it to him.

"Good luck," he said, as he held the door open for me to leave.

That evening, I put the letter on the kitchen table before Chris got home knowing she would find it and hoped she would demand to use it herself. Sure enough, I saw her inspecting it within fifteen minutes of arriving.

"Where did you get this?" she asked.

"A new Starbucks opened near the office and they were giving out various promotional things," I lied.

"When are you going to use it?" she asked, sounding interested.

"Well, sweetheart, I was going to give it to you. I thought you might need it with all the exercise you've been getting," I responded, hoping she would take the bait.

"I've never had a massage from a man," she said nervously.

"Probably some five-foot gay guy," I said with a chuckle.

"Well, then I'll take it," she said, laughing too, completely unaware of my naughty plan.

"We don't have anything planned for Thursday why don't you see if you can schedule then?" I suggested.

"Can't you call?" she asked nervously.

"Sure," I answered, holding my hand out for the letter.

While she stepped into the kitchen, I called David and, in a few minutes, we had made an appointment for Thursday at seven.

"That was fast," he said at the end of the call.

"Yeah, hope my luck holds," I replied and then hung up.

Thursday came and David appeared at our door a few minutes early with a portable table and a gym bag. He was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off his well-toned upper body and flannel sweat pants. As my wife looked on from the kitchen, I directed him to the guest bedroom and then left him to set up.

"Well, he doesn't look short and gay," Chris said, looking unsteady.

"You'll be fine. I'm only a few feet away," I answered.

After a short wait, David called that he was ready and Chris moved towards the bedroom but before entering the hallway, she looked over her shoulder at me. I could tell she felt nervous and as I considered what to do if she got cold feet, David appeared.

"She's getting on the table," he informed me.

"Be patient. She's nervous," I counseled.

"I will. By her look, it will take a lot of massages," he replied and then turned back towards the room.

Unfortunately, it was still light outside so I couldn't risk going to the window. Instead, I sat in the living room randomly clicking the TV remote, feeling tortured as I wondered what was taking place.

An hour and fifteen minutes later David came out, and when we met, he said, "She's getting up now. She's in great shape."

"Did it go alright?" I asked.

"Like you said, she was very nervous but I think along the way she started to relax. I guess we'll see if she wants another," he laughed.

We could hear the door open to the bedroom and then the water running in the bathroom, and David turned to go and collect his stuff. I followed him and saw that he had filled the room with candles creating a soft glow in the room, and there was incense burning while a portable stereo played the sounds of ocean waves. He quickly dismantled the table and packed his things.

"Call my cell tomorrow and let's discuss," he said as I opened the front door.

Chris came out of the bathroom thirty minutes later, having bathed, wearing a terry cloth robe with nothing underneath, and snuggled next to me on the couch.

"Well, did you enjoy it?" I probed.

"Oh, yeah, that was fabulous. I feel like putty now," she informed me.

"If you liked the massage, maybe we should get him over regularly?" I said, hoping for a positive reply.

"Can we afford it?" she asked.

"For you, sweetheart, we can," I chuckled, making her snuggle even closer.

"That would be very nice," she replied as her hand began stroking my leg.

We were in bed within minutes and I kissed my way down her body, licking her nipples on the journey before I arrived at a very wet pussy. I teased all around her clit until she was squirming before she grabbed my head and centered my tongue.

"Ohhhh, right there baby. No more teasing," she commanded, now breathing heavily.

I could feel her legs starting to rise which is a sure sign of her building arousal, and when her body became tense and her whines turned to short gasps, I knew her orgasm had arrived.

"Ohhh...ohhh...don't stop...ohhh... I need you inside me, now," she demanded while pulling at my shoulders.

I lifted over her then drove completely inside with one push and started fucking her hard, forcing an excited gasp with each stroke. I felt like an animal trying to conquer its prey and I relentlessly moved my body into her until I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ohhh...fuck...shit, I'm cumming," I yelled, as I lost all rhythm.

It felt like my balls had blown out the end of my dick but somehow, I managed to maintain a slow movement as I locked mouths with my pretty wife.

"Damn I love you," I said when we broke, panting for air.

"No talking," she replied and stroked my hair.

We continued to kiss while we slowly fucked until exhaustion overcame us and after separating both of us succumbed to sleep within minutes.

"David, it's me. Tell me what happened," I blurted out when he picked up.

"Well, let's get right to it," he said with a laugh.

"Yeah, it's been killing me all night," I replied.

"Okay, then. Well, I had her pretty bundled up with heavy draping. Worked her little by little, and stayed conservative, only uncovering a little at a time and then covering her again. As I said, she was very nervous and tense but started to relax. I told her to undress to her level of comfort and I found out she kept her bra and panties on. I did unhook her bra when I worked her back though. I just tried to make it a normal massage to get her comfortable," he explained.

"Okay, I see. It's going to take time for sure," I responded.

"Oh, yeah. She interested in more?" he asked.

"Yes, she is. I'm thinking every three to four weeks," I said.

"That sounds about right. That's not an uncommon massage cycle," he replied.

"Well, let's plan on three weeks. We can set the exact time when it gets closer," I suggested.

"Okay, sounds good. By the way, how was the sex after?" he asked.

"How do you know we had sex?" I replied but my nervous voice gave me away.

"Just a hunch," he answered with a laugh.

"It was good," I said, unsure why.

The next massage did occur three weeks later and it started a routine that stayed mostly on schedule. As the days got shorter, I was able to peek into the room and watch the massage but as David had described, it was conservative, and after a while, I quit. I told myself that it was an investment for the future and even if nothing happened Chris was getting a good massage which I rationalized, she needed.

During the 4th session, Chris got on the table with no bra indicating that she was becoming comfortable with the routine. I had a brief hope that maybe developments would begin to accelerate but, unfortunately, that was not the case.

David would debrief me after each session, and since he knew I occasionally watched, he would fill in the gaps on what they discussed and how her body responded. Always very encouraging, despite his vested interest due to the money, I felt he was being sincere. I did appreciate his patience, as I knew it was key to my goal, and so far, he had proved his worth, and most importantly, Chris seemed to like him and didn't feel threatened. Indeed, on several occasions, she had even made positive remarks about his physique or hands, which I felt would improve my chances.

After the 7th session, almost six months into the massages, I called David to discuss the visit which was our standard post-session practice.

"Breakthrough!" he stated.

"What? What happened?" I asked, now fully alert.

"She didn't wear panties," he informed me.

"Wow! Interesting! She didn't say anything to me," I replied with excitement.

"Yeah, I found out when I started to massage her hip," he explained.

"Maybe she was wearing a thong?" I suggested.

"Nope, I looked for it. There was nothing," he said.

"Well, that's very positive. And I take it y'all didn't discuss it," I asked.

"No, I just massaged her but I did get a little closer," he offered.

"Closer?" I asked.

"Inside her thighs. Does she shave?" he asked.

"Yes, it's the one thing she gives in to me on," I said with a laugh.

"Did you have sex with her after the massage?" he probed.

"David, we have sex after every massage," I replied, laughing again.

"And? Was she particularly horny?" he pushed, trying to lead the conversation.

"Yes, she was very hot," I responded, remembering how she had almost assaulted me when David left.

"I want you to think about something," he said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Quit having sex with her after the massages," he stated.

"Well, I think I know where you are going. Do you think it will make her horny on the table?" I replied.

"I think she is horny on the table. But, she knows relief is coming," he explained.

"Damn, that will be hard. I'll have to think of some good excuses," I said, not sure if I wanted to give up the great sex.

"Let's give it a try and see what happens," he suggested.

I agreed to the plan and the thoughts of her naked and horny so close to another man drove my fantasies for the next three weeks.

Per the conspiracy, after the next two massages, I made excuses as to why I wasn't up for sex. The first time, I told her I had a bad headache, and the day before the next session, I feigned a cold coming on. Both times, Chris snuggled close trying to get attention anyway but I held firm. It was in bed after I turned her down the second time that I woke during the night to the sounds of her masturbating next to me. Of course, David and I were exchanging information, and after we discussed her masturbation, he suggested that he try something during the next massage.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, I think I'll pretend I left the heavy draping at the gym and show up with only a smaller one," he explained.

"How small?" I asked.

"It will barely cover her and it's as light as a sheet. It will make her feel exposed," he replied.

"She might say no or get a blanket from the closet," I countered.

"Or, she might say yes," he responded.

I accepted the approach and this time I fully intended to watch from the window, so in preparation, I made sure there was a gap in the shutters. I would have loved to have seen her expression when she first saw the small sheet but, afraid she might object, I knew I needed to stay inside until the massage began. I felt more than a little surprised when David told me that she didn't object, and after giving her several minutes, he re-entered the room. As soon as the door closed, I bolted outside in the cold to watch from the window.

David had provided an accurate description of the covering, as it barely covered Chris on the table, with the sides just reaching the tabletop. Also, it wasn't long enough to cover her lengthwise so when David pulled it over her feet the other end stopped at her shoulder blades. The material was so light that it molded itself to her body giving us a nice view of her form, and I couldn't believe that my shy, conservative Chris hadn't objected. I thought it must be a testament to the trust that David had developed over the many sessions but then I wondered if perhaps she wanted to send a signal.

David moved to the head of the table and turned the cover down to the top of her butt. Now, Chris' entire back was exposed, and I could see the sides of her breasts pushed flat against the table. He worked her neck and shoulders like he always did, and then started the standard long strokes down her back. However, this time instead of a thick fold of covers at the top of her butt there was only the thin material, and I watched as his fingertips disappeared momentarily beneath the sheet before moving back towards her shoulders.

David knew I was watching, so when he dropped one of the small bottles of oil between her legs causing the sheet to tighten, I figured it was for my benefit. As his fingers worked down her lower back it caused the sheet to move further and before long, we were getting a nice view of the beginnings of her crack. It seemed bizarre watching another man sensually stroke my near-naked wife as my vaporous pants emerged but my hard dick delivered a message I couldn't ignore.

Too soon, he finished with her back and rolled the sheet halfway up but not as high as it had started. He moved to her left leg and uncovered her from her butt check to her foot tucking the sheet underneath. He started with her foot and when done, he worked her calf and then her thigh, kneading them slowly, before moving to her butt and doing the same thing. He finished with long, continuous strokes from her knee to her ass with his fingertips disappearing between her legs each time.

Suddenly, Chris lifted her head from the cradle, turned to him, and said something. She had a strange look on her face with her eyes half closed, and David bent forward to speak with her but kept his right hand on her rear. Seconds later, she put her head back in the cradle but seemed to still be saying something as David continued to lean forward as he talked. After several more seconds, he returned to the massage like nothing had happened, leaving me to wonder about the brief interaction.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Setting Up My Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds