• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lust in a Meadow

Lust in a Meadow

What could explain how Ceraphena and Pasqual came together? The moon aligning with the sun just right perhaps, but they did come together and that was all that mattered. They lay nude on a blanket in a field of tall grasses, the stars overhead, and the moon low and full. Their legs tangled, her long red curls spread out around her cherubic face. Pasqual's sandy blonde hair being tussled by the wind as he looked down at her, their eyes locking as he lowered his lips to her's, kissing her deeply. As their tongues danced, her back arched pushing her tight to him. His hand sliding down to the small of her back, keeping her close. Her hands laced into his hair, fixing their faces together. Their breath becoming quickened as their naked bodies pressed together, and his excitement becoming apparent.

"I want you." He said softly as her pulled the tiniest bit away from her lips. His eyes soft as he memorized the shapes of her features. Her eyes still closed her hands unmoving from his neck. His lips returned to her's and then strayed along her cheek and down her neck. A small satisfied moan coming from her as his kisses turned into gentle bites.

His hands moved down her down her body, feeling the soft supple skin of her breasts and the smoothness of her stomach. His lips followed his hands to her breasts, taking one in. His tongue creating small circles around her nipple, his teeth nipping the skin around it. Pasqual's hand continued down her body, between her legs. His finger tips caressing along the opening of her womanhood. Ceraphena gasped softly as he teased her, she opened her legs a bit wider for him and as she did his fingers ventured past her lips. He quickly found the sensitive node, and he gently pushed. All Ceraphena could do was bite her lip to keep her cry of pleasure contained.

Her hands were uselessly far away from his hardened cock, so she busied them in his hair. She could feel him pressed against her leg, she could feel how hard he was. She placed her hands on either side of his face and pulled him away from her breast. "Let me please you?" Her voice small and uncertain. Pasqual smiled and shook his head no and returned to her breast. His mouth and tongue becoming rougher on her nipple. He pushed two fingers into her, gently curling them within her. She arched her back and writhed under his touch. Her cries of pleasure carried across the field, for whomever to hear.

Her hands went to her face, one covering her eyes, the other in her hair, pulling softly. His lips left her breast and he kissed and bit his way down her body, stopping just above her sex. The fingers of one hand still deep inside her, he spread her with the fingers of his other hand. She lifted her head to look at him and he grinned up at her like child being caught doing something bad, but knowing he would never be in trouble. He winked and lowered his face. His tongue pressing and circling on her clit. His teeth occasionally grazing the delicate skin. One of her legs wrapping around his back, her breath fast and unsteady.

Pasqual pulled his fingers from her dripping sex and pushed one into her tight rear hole, his mouth moving to the hole they had just left. His tongue pushing in as deep as he could manage, and his finger twisting slowly in her backside. Her cries quickening as her orgasm fast approached. One of her hands moving down to his head, her fingers entwining with his hair. He knew she would finish soon and he wanted her to. His tongue plunging in and out of her faster and faster still. The finger in her ass being pushed in deeper and twisting faster.

She came in a wordless cry and her body shuddered in orgasm, his licking slowed until he gave her sex a final kiss, slowly pulling his finger from her backside. Both hands covered her eyes as she panted heavily, unaware of him moving to his knees by her side. He gently nudged her and she opened her eyes to him, his thick cock in his hand, just a few inches from her face. "I get to please you now?" Her voice lazy in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Yes, love. It's my turn." He said in a husky voice. She took his cock into her hands and shifted so she could take him into her mouth. Her tongue traced down his length and to his testicles, before tracing back up to the head. One hand cradling his sack, the other on the shaft, her tongue circling the head. He groaned deeply as he fought the urge to push himself into her mouth. He knew that it would happen soon enough. Her tongue flicked across the tip, the stud through her tongue exciting him further. Finally, she took him into her mouth, and he could no longer resist placing his hand on the back of her head, holding her in place.

As she took him into her mouth as deeply as she could, her hand stroked the length of his cock. Her other hand still on his sack, gently massaging. Taking her by the hair, he kept her mouth fixed to his cock, pushing himself into her willing mouth. The stud in her tongue adding to his pleasure as it pressed against his shaft. Pasqual knew that he should take her, not wanting to spend his seed in her mouth, but her mouth was too warm and wanton to leave. Her pace slowly quickening, he could feel himself tighten. His hand reluctantly left the back of her head. Ceraphena pulled him from her mouth and then circled his head with her tongue.

"Pasqual?" She asked, looking up at him, her blue eyes clear and large.

"I don't want to finish in your mouth." He says meeting her eyes. "I want to finish someplace else." He smiled impishly and lay next to her. He pulled her body tight to his before pulling her on top of him, his length pushing against her sex. Her hair cascading around her face and over her breasts. Pasqual reached up and brushed her hair back so he could see her breasts as she lifted up slightly. She took his arousal in her hand and guided it to her sex, warm and wet. She gasped as he pushed himself into her, he groaned as he did.

She lowered herself to hold him, and for a few long moments they lay connected and unmoving. His arms holding her to his chest, he pushed his hips up, driving his cock a little deeper. He started softly, smoothly, but soon desire overtook them both and she pushed up to sitting. Pasqual thrust himself into her and she impaled herself on his rock hard erection. His thickness filled her completely, her cries already frenzied. He moaned softly as she clenched herself tighter.

"I want you from behind..." Ceraphena moaned softly as she pulled away from him. His hands tried to keep her in place, but he couldn't deny her. As she got onto her hands and knees, he moved behind her. He ran his cock along her already drenched sex before pushing himself back into her. She cried out in pure lust, his engorged sex pushing so deep in her, that she could barely stand it. She shuddered in orgasm and he chuckled softly as she did.

He began pumping into her again, his pace quickening, either hand on the soft flesh of her backside. One hand left her rump and he licked his thumb. He pushed the digit into her tight little hole, and kept pumping his cock into her. Her cries high pitched and louder than she intended. He kept ravishing her, his arousal, his desire great. Occasionally he would spit on her backside as his thumb pumped in and out of her. And slowly he met less resistance.

Pasqual pulled his thumb and cock from her, and as her did a quiet mew escaped from her. "Don't worry... I'm not finished with you yet." He murmured as he pushed his cock-head against her rear hole. She gasped as he slowly pushed himself into her ass. His cock slick with her juices and her ass slick with his spit. She pushed back onto his cock greedily and he obliged her, until his cock was completely enveloped in her. He started to thrust himself into her backside, rougher than he had been before. Her hand went to her clit, rubbing furiously as he abused her ass.

Her ass clenched his cock tightly and his moans became primal as his orgasm approached him. Her body shuddered again as her body was rocked in her third orgasm. His orgasm quickly followed, filling her ass with hot sticky cum. He slowed his pace until he stopped and pulled himself out of her. She curled into a ball, cum leaking from her spent hole, and he wrapped himself around her. He showered her neck in soft kisses and his hands caressed her body. And no words needed to be said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lust in a Meadow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds